Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-02-2019, 11:28 AM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so you could tell from those things if they were white rather than say jewish antifa or mossad?
No. I listed them as potential clues.

But seriously "white" is fairly broad....ya know....white and jewish for example
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 11:46 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No. I listed them as potential clues.

But seriously "white" is fairly broad....ya know....white and jewish for example
white is VERY broad; there are many different groups of white people who all have their own history and baggage. So in this example we are being asked to believe that white guys who have a baggage of racism against black people have carried out a demeaning attack on a black actor and maybe that is what has happened. I can't say for sure. I'm just exploring possibilities...

Strategically how would that help them in their racist struggle? How would putting bleach on someone and punching them (or whatever it is they are said to have done) change the world in anyway? It wouldn't. It would just be a meaningless and petty gesture

A way it could change the world though is if it was a false flag attack because then it would actually have an impact that might lead to changes. So what would such a false flag attack achieve?

Well if you are trying to stir up a race war and lets face it certain elements of the corporate media do seem to be working hard to achieve that as well as elements within the education system then if you can demonise white men you can turn public opinion against them thereby driving a wedge between white men and the rest of society who you hope to mobilise in an orchestrated conflict against the white men. By this method you can get other people to fight your enemy for you

Why are white men an enemy of a group who wants to be in control? White men have culturally had certain ideas that are a barrier to a group who want to take control. White men enshrined those ideas in laws that protect individual rights against the oppression of big government

They have traditionally valued freedom of speech and if you want to be in control you cannot have people publically challenging your actions so you need to shut down freedom of speech

Traditionally they have believed in gun ownership and it is the ownership of guns which enabled american men to throw off the yoke of the european bankers who were getting the british crown to squeeze the colonies for taxes

Traditionally white men have favoured what i would call 'cake jobs' which is to mean the jobs that form the cake of society as opposed to the iceing that goes on top. Such jobs include farming, engineering and manufacturing and firemen, policemen and military etc. These jobs form the backbone of society and therefore they must be controlled by anyone who wants to take monopolistic control of society

Traditionally white men have believed in individual rights and privacy and this all stems back not only to the american war of independence but much further to the struggles in europe that many white people were seeking to leave behind them when they moved to the americas...old old struggles

So for all these reasons white men are a barrier to any group who wants TOTAL control of society

My hope is that more people of all skin colours can perceive these dynamics and start standing with white men to protect these values as well but many of them are being duped by identity politics to fight against white men instead of perceiving the values that are actually under attack which have been embodied traditionally by white men

The war is against what white men represent: individual liberty, freedom and rights. The collectivists CANNOT allow those values to continue if they are to build their technocratic gulag

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-02-2019 at 11:54 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:05 PM   #23
truegroup

Ok. I don't see any of that. I see a dark skinned man being targeted by obvious racists who have been identified as having fairer skin.

Just a thought.....but there is no such thing as white skin or black skin....so why does an enlightened forum perpetuate these terms so robustly.

They were created as divisive words, continued use of them is serving the point of their creation.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:13 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Ok. I don't see any of that. I see a dark skinned man being targeted by obvious racists who have been identified as having fairer skin.
maybe that's what you want to see

but what you want reality to be isn't necessarily what reality is

it might be racist white guys being idiots or it might be something else

Quote:
Just a thought.....but there is no such thing as white skin or black skin....so why does an enlightened forum perpetuate these terms so robustly.

They were created as divisive words, continued use of them is serving the point of their creation.
no there really is such a thing as black and white skin due to melatonin

the trick is not to pretend that something that is true isn't true, the trick is in accepting them both as part of the human family

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-02-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:47 PM   #25
truegroup

Quote:
maybe that's what you want to see

but what you want reality to be isn't necessarily what reality is
It isn't what I want to see and I have no wish on reality.

Quote:
it might be racist white guys being idiots or it might be something else
Ok.

Quote:
no there really is such a thing as black and white skin due to melatonin
The terminology frequently used says otherwise.

Quote:
the trick is not to pretend that something that is true isn't true, the trick is in accepting them both as part of the human family
That is no trick. That is a given.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #26
fairyprincess

These people who want to 'make America great again'. Have they tried fucking off???
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #27
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
These people who want to 'make America great again'. Have they tried fucking off???
Would that include all the black .. Hispanic .. Mexican .. Asian people who want to make america great again or just the white ones?

Where exactly would you suggest they " fuck off " too ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:11 PM   #28
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Would that include all the black .. Hispanic .. Mexican .. Asian people who want to make america great again or just the white ones?

Where exactly would you suggest they " fuck off " too ?
I only mean anyone, of any persuasion, who pull shit like the dickheads in the OP.

I wish there were time machines so they can fuck off back to the past where they can from.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 10-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #29
mranderson

Oh ok

I guess that means you would like brown rapists who drugged and raped underage white girls for 30 years with impugnity to also " fuck off back to the past "

Its just i seem to remember when that was a current topic i didnt see you in there much ?

Old 10-02-2019, 08:27 PM   #30
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Oh ok

I guess that means you would like brown rapists who drugged and raped underage white girls for 30 years with impugnity to also " fuck off back to the past "

Its just i seem to remember when that was a current topic i didnt see you in there much ?
Unfortunately, the world is full shit I cannot abide.... I can't bear witness to it all. My absence doesn't imply i agree with it.

Old 10-02-2019, 11:26 PM   #31
mranderson

Quote:
Unfortunately, the world is full shit I cannot abide.... I can't bear witness to it all. My absence doesn't imply i agree with it.
yeh you probably didn't want to wade into that discussion otherwise someone might have called you a racist

see how this works ?

Old 11-02-2019, 05:24 AM   #32
motleyhoo

Quote:
You do understand the video was fake, right? Actors trying to make a viral anti-Trump video.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 06:45 AM   #33
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

Oh damn truegroup is a philosopher now
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:37 AM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That is no trick. That is a given.
you should try telling that to the people pushing all the anti-white racism

try telling them that it is ok to be white

try telling them that white people are part of the human family and should be accepted as they are

see how you get on

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:39 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
ok well here is your chance to publically condemn it

we are waiting....

Quote:
i know imagine caring about your country and your society! what weirdos!

Why don't they want to see their society disintegrate and descend into chaos and violence?

why don't they want their country to fall apart and be subsumed into a globalised technocracy run by a satanic cabal that will rob them of all their individual freedom and rights?

what's wrong with them? they need to get with your commie programme

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

PICTURED - Two Nigerian actor brothers are arrested over Jussie Smollett attack, as it’s revealed they are FRIENDS with the Empire star amid claims the assault was staged to save his career

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo were picked up at Chicago O'Hare Airport on Wednesday
The pair had just arrived back from Nigeria when they were taken into custody
Both are actors and Ola appeared on Empire in 2015 as an extra
They are friends with Smollett, who follows them on Instagram, and sometimes work out with them
Both brothers shared photos and videos from their trip to Nigeria on Instagram
Their lawyer says they are innocent and are 'baffled' by the allegations
Chicago PD will not confirm source claims they are investigating the attack as a hoax
They said on Friday that Smollett was still being treated 'as a victim and not a suspect'
Police are now treating the two brothers as suspects and not persons of interest but neither has been charged

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:08, 15 February 2019 | Updated: 18:17, 15 February 2019

The two Nigerian brothers being questioned over the Jussie Smollett attack are actors Abimbola 'Abel' and Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The pair were picked up by police at Chicago O'Hare Airport on Wednesday as they arrived back in America after visiting family in Nigeria to be questioned over the January 29 attack involving the star.

On Friday afternoon, they were arrested on suspicion of being involved in a crime but they have not been charged.

Police can now hold them for an additional 24 hours without charge if the prosecutor's office agrees, or must file charges by 5.45pm on Friday.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-innocent.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-02-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:34 PM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
you should try telling that to the people pushing all the anti-white racism

try telling them that it is ok to be white

try telling them that white people are part of the human family and should be accepted as they are

see how you get on
I have never noticed such a thing and really don't feel any need to defend the colour white when it's an inaccurate label. I'm kind of beige and pink
Old 15-02-2019, 08:49 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I have never noticed such a thing and really don't feel any need to defend the colour white when it's an inaccurate label. I'm kind of beige and pink
you could maybe start a campaign to have the colour 'white' recategorised' as beigey-pink but i don't know how much traction you'll get

I don't think people really give a shit

But concerning the anti-white or if you'd prefer anti-beigy-pink racism that is definately a thing and its being fomented by the cabal particularly through the universities. Its part of their divisive identity politics psyop which is all about trying to isolate white people and particularly white men

part of this psyop revolves around the corporate media constantly trying to frame white men for things they haven't done

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-02-2019 at 08:49 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:19 PM   #39
truegroup

ok....leave you to it.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:55 PM   #40
hokuspokus

Quote:
I only mean anyone, of any persuasion, who pull shit like the dickheads in the OP.

I wish there were time machines so they can fuck off back to the past where they can from.....
Come on Fairy . Why have you gone very quiet on this ?
You were very fast to pile on with the " they are racists" before you
knew the facts .

A retraction would be a start. The damage the pile on lliberal left wingers
inflict on genuine causes is substantial.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote