Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-02-2019, 10:36 AM   #121
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Quasi-religious bullshit.
Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance.
Imagined self-righteousness is about as natural as a turd in a bowl of a soup.

Reproduction does not define sexual and physiological needs of either sex, and never has.

What exactly are you claiming is not OK?

Since this is a government initiative, exactly what "minority view" are you claiming?

And what is a " natural thinking people? while you are at it.
Quasi-religious bullshit eh? That's a laugh. Your opinions and that bit of anger there are irrelevant to me. Nevertheless, I'll briefly indulge.

This conversation wouldn't exist if men and women didn't reproduce. Or to put it another way, especially for you, LGBT people only exist due to heterosexual relations. Humans reproduce and have done for the entirety of their existence. It's natural. And oddly enough heterosexual men and women are highly unlikely to have ever been in the minority.

Maybe we should not teach kids anything on this subject. No straight, no gay. I have no doubt what the outcome would be.

That should explain it for you but if it upsets you then tough shit my friend. That's life.

Have a nice day.
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:18 PM   #122
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post

[...] Maybe we should not teach kids anything on this subject. No straight, no gay. I have no doubt what the outcome would be. [...]
What's that then? That homosexuality would just fade away?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:49 PM   #123
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

i was under the impression that he meant that if kids weren't having transgenderism shoved down their throats from a young age that there would be less gender confusion among children
Old 12-02-2019, 01:59 PM   #124
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i was under the impression that he meant that if kids weren't having transgenderism shoved down their throats from a young age that there would be less gender confusion among children
Oh, yes. Maybe. But maybe it's that understanding of the many aspects of the human state is increasing, not that 'weird', non-standard behaviour (my words) is on the rise. I suspect it's just a greater awareness of variations in sexuality, identity, personality types. In the past people who didn't 'fit in' got ostracised, bullied, locked away so 'normal people' didn't have to deal with it.

I'm aware there are those who consider various types of 'non-standard' behaviour is on the rise because of indoctrination, environmental contaminants (deliberate or accidental), EM radiation, etc. I'm of the opinion that it's probably due to society being more accepting so people can be free to express who/what they really are, and/or we are much more aware if things like autism, schizophrenia, OCD, Tourette syndrome, etc.

There are plenty who will argue that my attitude is naive and simplistic and that in reality there is something much more sinister going on. Fine, this is the DI forum after all.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #125
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Oh, yes. Maybe. But maybe it's that understanding of the many aspects of the human state is increasing, not that 'weird', non-standard behaviour (my words) is on the rise. I suspect it's just a greater awareness of variations in sexuality, identity, personality types. In the past people who didn't 'fit in' got ostracised, bullied, locked away so 'normal people' didn't have to deal with it.

I'm aware there are those who consider various types of 'non-standard' behaviour is on the rise because of indoctrination, environmental contaminants (deliberate or accidental), EM radiation, etc. I'm of the opinion that it's probably due to society being more accepting so people can be free to express who/what they really are, and/or we are much more aware if things like autism, schizophrenia, OCD, Tourette syndrome, etc.

There are plenty who will argue that my attitude is naive and simplistic and that in reality there is something much more sinister going on. Fine, this is the DI forum after all.
the problem with your view is that it is demonstrably wrong

we are seeing many physiological changes in people. A shift in attitudes within society cannot account for these physiological changes

A shift in societal attitudes cannot account for falling fertility in men and women

It cannot account for skyrocketting levels of autism and dementia

It can't account for massive upticks in genital deformities and early onset puberty in girls

It can't account for die offs of insects and birds and aquatic life

Only environmental factors can account for that. ignoring that fact at this point i would say is criminal negligence on the part of the government regulators, the corporations responsible for putting the toxins into the environment, the education system for not carrying out the necessary independent studies and the corporate media for not reporting on these issues aggressively enough

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-02-2019 at 04:10 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:19 PM   #126
mranderson

Quote:
there are differences between men and women but you can make change them by giving them hormones

I think autistic kids are more susceptible to gender confusion and we are seeing more and more kids developing autism. that link needs to be explored and it should also be pointed out to people so that pressure should not be put on kids over this issue

if adults want to make life changing decisions then that's their right as far as i'm concerned and they should not be descriminated against

But i think children should be left alone to simply be kids and to not have to worry about this stuff. If over their childhood and as they develop into adults they decide they want to change sex then as i say that's their business but giving hormones to young children who haven't the life experience to know what they really want or who have been confused by cultural pressure because they are autistic is i think insane

we know it is. There's hard science about things like bisphenol A and pthalates etc

why can't the body and mind be linked?
I think theres a case for both scenarios waves

Toxins are introduced to babies via vaccines that will pass the non existant blood brain barrier and thats a.known fact

What isnt known because we dont have reliable data is the effect of that

I make.a.case.for suggestibility being a factor as well because children are highly suggestible beings and you can quite literally wire their neurons to act and think in certain ways

Re wiring them or creating new neural.pathways when an adult ia damn near impossible

What i find disturbing is the idea some people seem to think promoting heterosexual life ia a form.of indocrtrination itself

Thats just insane imo as the bodies of.both males and female are geared toward hetero life and thats just something no amount of rationale can dismiss

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #127
iamawaveofthesea

Vatican’s homophobic hypocrisy: 80 percent of priests are gay, explosive book reveals
Published time: 13 Feb, 2019 13:52 Edited time: 13 Feb, 2019 13:57

Around 80 percent of Vatican priests are gay, according to a new book which details alleged secret relationships, male prostitutes and stunning hypocrisy from the most anti-gay members of upper echelons of the Catholic Church.

French journalist Frederic Martel’s new book, ‘In the Closest of the Vatican,’ claims that the more homophobic the priest, the more likely they are to be gay.

While not all the priests detailed in the 570-page book act on their sexual preferences, many are allegedly engaging in relationships with their fellow fathers, while some prefer casual hook ups and others are hiring male prostitutes, according to the review in Catholic publication the Tablet.

The book is to be released February 21, on the same day as Pope Francis’ sexual abuse summit. While the book does not focus on the Catholic Church’s problems with child sex abuse, Martel thinks the secretive sexual culture makes it difficult for secretly gay priests to denounce abusers.

https://www.rt.com/news/451375-vatic...y-martel-book/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:14 PM   #128
madbomber

The late Malachi Martin wrote about a coterie of gay priests in the Vatican who organized the most outlandish parties at gay clubs in Rome.

Personally, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. It's the hypocrites that bother me. If a priest is gay and he ministers just as any straight priest would do, then where's the problem? It's the ones that denounce homosexuality from the pulpit then in private sleep with other men that's an issue.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:19 PM   #129
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
The late Malachi Martin wrote about a coterie of gay priests in the Vatican who organized the most outlandish parties at gay clubs in Rome.

Personally, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. It's the hypocrites that bother me. If a priest is gay and he ministers just as any straight priest would do, then where's the problem? It's the ones that denounce homosexuality from the pulpit then in private sleep with other men that's an issue.
The other issue the article is bringing up is that it leaves some people open to blackmail so they keep silent on the other things that go on in the shadows of the vatican
Old 13-02-2019, 11:37 PM   #130
madbomber

Quote:
The other issue the article is bringing up is that it leaves some people open to blackmail so they keep silent on the other things that go on in the shadows of the vatican
If gay priests were the only problem the Vatican had to worry about, they'd be happy as can be. There's far worse, and more evil things going on there.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:08 AM   #131
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
If gay priests were the only problem the Vatican had to worry about, they'd be happy as can be. There's far worse, and more evil things going on there.
sure but there is a culture there that is covering its own back like the mafias 'omerta'
Old 17-02-2019, 01:41 PM   #132
teardropexplodes

How come homosexuals are lumped together with people who think they were born in the wrong body? They're two totally different things. This whole labelling exercise is absurd. We're all human. Can they add an S and an H onto LTGBQ, as in straight and human, then this will include everyone and we won't have to separate ourselves into ridiculous little groups. You don't need labels. Just be you. LTGBQSH. OR... scrap the whole stupid thing and JUST use H.
But that's the point. That's why the cultural Marxists created identity politics. To divide and fracture society.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #133
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
How come homosexuals are lumped together with people who think they were born in the wrong body? They're two totally different things. This whole labelling exercise is absurd. We're all human. Can they add an S and an H onto LTGBQ, as in straight and human, then this will include everyone and we won't have to separate ourselves into ridiculous little groups. You don't need labels. Just be you. LTGBQSH. OR... scrap the whole stupid thing and JUST use H.
But that's the point. That's why the cultural Marxists created identity politics. To divide and fracture society.
But humans are tribal animals, with ingroups and outgroups. But it goes further then that, because were not all one thing are we.

An individual is multiple things.

Personally, in trans. There's no getting passed that. But I also recognise I've a very masculine body, I'd be crazy to ignore that as much as I'd like to. Ive got to make peace with both those things. Keep a foot in both camps, so to speak.

Then we get down to sexuality. I see myself as a straight woman, who likes men. Deep down, past a heavy layer of fucked up depression and asexuality.

I'm also a feminist. Which is another hard thing to reconcile with my being trans these days. But still, I'm a feminist. Because I believe it's the right thing to be.

I'm also an atheist. Another huge part of who I am.

I'm a film fan, a comic book nerd. I love musicals..... An much, much more.

And everyone in the world could deconstruct themselves just as much. Because that's what it means to be an individual. But as humans we crave to be in groups.

Essentially were a group of animals that are both tribal and individual. As I've said before, the universe (and humanity) is complicated. But we crave simplicity.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 02:01 AM   #134
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
But humans are tribal animals, with ingroups and outgroups. But it goes further then that, because were not all one thing are we.

An individual is multiple things.

Personally, in trans. There's no getting passed that. But I also recognise I've a very masculine body, I'd be crazy to ignore that as much as I'd like to. Ive got to make peace with both those things. Keep a foot in both camps, so to speak.

Then we get down to sexuality. I see myself as a straight woman, who likes men. Deep down, past a heavy layer of fucked up depression and asexuality.

I'm also a feminist. Which is another hard thing to reconcile with my being trans these days. But still, I'm a feminist. Because I believe it's the right thing to be.

I'm also an atheist. Another huge part of who I am.

I'm a film fan, a comic book nerd. I love musicals..... An much, much more.

And everyone in the world could deconstruct themselves just as much. Because that's what it means to be an individual. But as humans we crave to be in groups.

Essentially were a group of animals that are both tribal and individual. As I've said before, the universe (and humanity) is complicated. But we crave simplicity.....
I don't crave to be part of a group. I've always fought against that. To be in a group system is to be an easily manipulated sheep. I know plenty of people who are the same. Humans want to be free to do and say what they want
With all this hate speech crap we're in a dangerous place.
I belive you are what you choose to be. Many people however battle hard to convince themselves otherwise. But this is true
You know when your behaviour is self destructive and you can always transcend. I've created my own destiny through a focusing of my will. I am not my body chemistry and I'm not a materialist.
I'm certainly not an atheist. I don't know how anyone can be one.
So anyway I've added an S and an H to the absurd string of letters. Straight and more importantly Human. LTGBQSH
Then we can stop fighting each other, be ourselves and turn against the real manipulators who laugh at us while we wave banners declaring our supposed identity while they create debt money from thin air, enslave us all, monitor us with cameras in this panopticon and commit mass murder around the world.
Old 18-02-2019, 07:29 AM   #135
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

most children will hit puberty at their own time of life, ask their parents for help and advice.

most parents are decent and supportive

a group is not required to lecture and educate from a pulpit within schools, using government funding.

if you think filling childrens heads with Government approved bollocks is going to help anything then you are completely deluded and blind to evidence of 'government intervention'
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 08:14 AM   #136
mranderson

Hey teardrops i wonder why these groups keep winning in court ?

How did it get to mothers facing a court who are the judges ?

Legal system is largely dominated by who ?

Theyve taken the place of the Crown you know

Sitting next to the throne with the head of state

And a state its in

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 07:22 PM   #137
decim

Minoritiarchy rule.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 07:40 PM   #138
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
I don't crave to be part of a group. I've always fought against that. To be in a group system is to be an easily manipulated sheep. I know plenty of people who are the same. Humans want to be free to do and say what they want
With all this hate speech crap we're in a dangerous place.
I belive you are what you choose to be. Many people however battle hard to convince themselves otherwise. But this is true
You know when your behaviour is self destructive and you can always transcend. I've created my own destiny through a focusing of my will. I am not my body chemistry and I'm not a materialist.
I'm certainly not an atheist. I don't know how anyone can be one.
So anyway I've added an S and an H to the absurd string of letters. Straight and more importantly Human. LTGBQSH
Then we can stop fighting each other, be ourselves and turn against the real manipulators who laugh at us while we wave banners declaring our supposed identity while they create debt money from thin air, enslave us all, monitor us with cameras in this panopticon and commit mass murder around the world.

I'm just saying. Humans gravitate towards groups, but we also individuals who play many parts in our lives......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 11:53 PM   #139
quadrati

Quote:
That's quite a leap. It wouldn't. They've always existed. Maybe that's all that needs to be "taught" to children.

But if you're inferring that I want you to all fade away then you're mistaken. As I said, homosexuals (or even just for pleasure) have always existed. Brfore I was conceived, during my life and, believe it not when I say hopefully, after I'm gone.

Why hopefully? Well I don't understand homosexuality, neither do I want to. It's alien to me. But it exists and I accept it as fact. Children should be kept out of it completely in my opinion. But back to why hopefully. Once this programme of indoctrination has achieved it's goal to turn enough children gay, shut down all opposition to it and cowed the population into obedience then life might be brilliant for the former oppressed.

For a while.

Because once the western world, the global minority, has been pussified then who is going to fight against the people who really want to hurt you? And some do. Not make you fade away. Wipe you out. Some African cultures carve homosexuals up, maybe even eat them. The rising world power, China, are not exactly gay friendly (and that's with the current western powers breathing down their neck) and that expansionist belief Islam has been known to encourage the killing of homosexuals. Their moderates won't object either. Moderates don't do a thing when faced with fanatics.

Of course. That's just opinion and couldn't possibly happen. Could it?
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #140
iamawaveofthesea

maybe the money should be used instead for something practical like to help the health of LGBT people instead of for posturing?

Lesbians more likely to be overweight as experts find sexuality is linked to health
Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
21 February 2019 • 12:01am

Lesbian and bisexual women are more likely to be overweight than heterosexual women, research has shown for the first time, as experts said sexual identity should now be viewed as a health risk factor.

Researchers at the University of East Anglia studied 12 British national health surveys involving more than 93,000 people which recorded body mass index (BMI) and sexuality and found a striking link between weight and sexual orientation.

For women, being gay made them 41 per cent more likely to be overweight or obese, which equates to an extra eight gay women of an unhealthy size in every 100 compared to heterosexual women (65% compared to 57%).
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...linked-health/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-02-2019 at 10:05 AM.