Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2019, 03:31 PM   #381
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The Green New Deal is not about the planet - it's about CONTROL (all predicted in David Icke's books a long time ago)



__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #382
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Who’s Behind the Green New Deal? Big Money Backs Ocasio-Cortez Socialist Dream Project
By Aaron klein
19 Feb 20196150

The Green New Deal blueprint introduced by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crafted by three far-left organizations and is being pushed by a coalition of well-funded professional progressive groups and known leftist agitators.

Some of the organizations helping to promote the Green New Deal have ties to financing from billionaire George Soros and trace their roots to such radical groups as Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.

Earlier this month, Ocasio-Cortez posted an 11-page Google document in the form of a nonbinding legislative resolution that has become the most authoritative version of the Green New Deal, a broad outline for the current conception of the socialist-style plan.

The Green New Deal was crafted by Ocasio-Cortez along with three groups — the Sunrise Movement, Justice Democrats and a group calling itself New Consensus.

The New Yorker reported:

The document was written over a single December weekend by the staff of the freshman representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and three like-minded progressive groups, none of which existed two years ago: the Sunrise Movement, a grassroots climate organization; the Justice Democrats, which recruits and supports progressive candidates; and an upstart policy shop called the New Consensus.

Besides helping to write the deal text, the Sunrise Movement has been the central progressive organization lobbying the Democratic Party to implement the Green New Deal.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20190219
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-02-2019 at 01:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 10:41 PM   #383
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Corbyn insists second referendum is central to Labour's agenda



Jeremy Corbyn inching closer to backing a second referendum
Labour leader under intense pressure to act to prevent more restive MPs from leaving party
Heather Stewart, Daniel Boffey and Dan Sabbagh
Thu 21 Feb 2019 18.42 GMT

Jeremy Corbyn is inching closer to backing a second referendum, with the Labour leader under intense pressure from senior figures including Keir Starmer to prevent more restive MPs from leaving the party and spike the guns of the splitters.

At a Brexit policy meeting this week, Starmer spoke out in favour of an amendment drawn up by the Labour MPs Peter Kyle and Phil Wilson, the Guardian understands. Under the terms of the amendment, MPs would support the prime minister’s deal in exchange for it being put to a public vote.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-binary-choice
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #384
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Are you afraid of a second referendum? It's not something I would back, but logically it'd be the same people voting?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 05:56 PM   #385
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Are you afraid of a second referendum? It's not something I would back, but logically it'd be the same people voting?
I don't trust the results of the scottish independent referendum. i think they rigged it

I also don't trust the french election results that catapulted Macron into power. i think they rigged that too

Now we have had a referendum on brexit the system knows by how many votes they would have to swing it by skullduggery. Do i trust them? No

We had the vote so why do we need another? All we now need is for the politicians to carry out the democratic will of the british people

If the remain crowd has won the vote they would not have allowed a second brexit vote two years later
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 06:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:06 PM   #386
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I don't trust the results of the scottish independent referendum. i think they rigged it

I also don't trust the french election results that catapulted Macron into power. i think they rigged that too

Now we have had a referendum on brexit the system knows by how many votes they would have to swing it by skullduggery. Do i trust them? No

We had the vote so why do we need another? All we now need is for the politicians to carry out the democratic will of the british people

If the remain crowd has won the vote they would not have allowed a second brexit vote two years later
Yes, that's most likely true.

It'd be interesting to see what the results of a second referendum would be, but not at the expense of actually having one.

Btw, I didn't see Corbyn insist on anything in that article. I take it that was artistic licence on your part.

.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:08 PM   #387
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yes, that's most likely true.

It'd be interesting to see what the results of a second referendum would be, but not at the expense of actually having one.

Btw, I didn't see Corbyn insist on anything in that article. I take it that was artistic licence on your part..
corbyn wants to keep us in the customs union and with free movement

if corbyn gets his way we will be bound to trade only with the EU, we will be bound by their rules and we will not have regained control of our borders

In other words we would not have brexit

I'm not sure what you are not understanding here?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 06:09 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #388
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
corbyn wants to keep us in the customs union and with free movement

if corbyn gets his way we will be bound to trade only with the EU, we will be bound by their rules and we will not have regained control of our borders

In other words we would not have brexit

I'm not sure what you are not understanding here?
Your insistence that Corbyn was insistent on a second referendum, when the article merely speculates that he is moving in that direction.

What are you not understanding about that?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:21 PM   #389
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Your insistence that Corbyn was insistent on a second referendum, when the article merely speculates that he is moving in that direction.

What are you not understanding about that?
oh you mean the title i posted above the picture?

I cut and pasted that off the headlines of this website along with the picture saying corbyn is a 'sell out'

I posted that because i agree that he is a sell out and have said so myself

A clip came out recently showing corbyn virtue signalling to irish voters telling them that the EU would make them vote again on the lisbon treaty because they did not vote the way that the EU wanted them to vote. He then said he wished we could have a vote in britain

Well we GOT a vote in britain! The british people including 60% of labour constituencies voted to leave the EU

So what does jeremy 'i did nothing about the child abuse in homes in islington' corbyn do?

he says we need another vote until we vote for something that the EU will agree to. sell out
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:23 PM   #390
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
oh you mean the title i posted above the picture?

I cut and pasted that off the headlines of this website along with the picture saying corbyn is a 'sell out'

I posted that because i agree that he is a sell out and have said so myself

A clip came out recently showing corbyn virtue signalling to irish voters telling them that the EU would make them vote again on the lisbon treaty because they did not vote the way that the EU wanted them to vote. He then said he wished we could have a vote in britain

Well we GOT a vote in britain! The british people including 60% of labour constituencies voted to leave the EU

So what does jeremy 'i did nothing about the child abuse in homes in islington' corbyn do?

he says we need another vote until we vote for something that the EU will agree to. sell out
So you copy and paste untruths then.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #391
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
So you copy and paste untruths then.
The majority of MP's voted to REMAIN...

Jeremy Corbyn backs MPs' plan to force a second Brexit referendum
By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor Steven Swinford, Deputy Political Editor
22 January 2019 • 8:00am

Jeremy Corbyn has endorsed a plan to force a second EU referendum as he bowed to pressure from Labour party members and MPs.

Mr Corbyn wants the Government to give MPs the final say next week on a second referendum. If a majority back a referendum, Parliament could force Theresa May to hold a new in/out public vote that could lead to Brexit being reversed.

Supporters of the so-called “People’s Vote” were jubilant tonight, describing Labour’s new policy as a “momentous” move that brought a referendum a “massive” step closer.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...it-referendum/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 06:26 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:29 PM   #392
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The majority of MP's voted to REMAIN...

Jeremy Corbyn backs MPs' plan to force a second Brexit referendum
By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor Steven Swinford, Deputy Political Editor
22 January 2019 • 8:00am

Jeremy Corbyn has endorsed a plan to force a second EU referendum as he bowed to pressure from Labour party members and MPs.

Mr Corbyn wants the Government to give MPs the final say next week on a second referendum. If a majority back a referendum, Parliament could force Theresa May to hold a new in/out public vote that could lead to Brexit being reversed.

Supporters of the so-called “People’s Vote” were jubilant tonight, describing Labour’s new policy as a “momentous” move that brought a referendum a “massive” step closer.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...it-referendum/
And........where's this so called insistence?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 06:54 PM   #393
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
And........where's this so called insistence?
i guess the bit in the article would be:

But Corbyn said the option of holding a second referendum, should May fail to back a close economic partnership with the EU, remained “very much part of the agenda put forward by the Labour party”.

so i guess that could be interpreted as an insistence that a second referendum is central to Labour's agenda

can 'very much part of the agenda' be equated to 'central to the agenda'? I think in this case yes as we all understand what's going on here
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #394
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i guess the bit in the article would be:

But Corbyn said the option of holding a second referendum, should May fail to back a close economic partnership with the EU, remained “very much part of the agenda put forward by the Labour party”.

so i guess that could be interpreted as an insistence that a second referendum is central to Labour's agenda

can 'very much part of the agenda' be equated to 'central to the agenda'? I think in this case yes as we all understand what's going on here
Well, bowing to pressure is hardly insistence, but if you insist I'll bow to pressure to end this dumb converse.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:04 PM   #395
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, bowing to pressure is hardly insistence, but if you insist I'll bow to pressure to end this dumb converse.
you can bow to pressure and then insist on something....

but i think you give corbyn too much credit

he's a weather vane politician not a sign post politician

i don't respect that. You know where you stand with people who have principles even if you don't agree with them

Do you know the people who are the most slippery and have the least principles? PSYCHOPATHS

Yeah psychopaths will tell you whatever they think that you want to hear in order that they can get whatever it is that they want from you

I don't give a fuck what you want to hear. I'm going to tell you what i believe is true
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2019 at 07:06 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 08:14 AM   #396
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Rule Of The Mob - Silencing Free Speech - David Icke

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 06:08 PM   #397
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The EU is run by the unelected commission which sits behind closed doors with corporate oligarchs some of which have organised into a group called the 'european roundtable of industrialists' and political parties on both sides of the aisles of the british parliament are now working to keep us enthrall to those oligarchic and undemocratic forces

Brexit latest news: Jeremy Corbyn backs second referendum to prevent 'a damaging Tory Brexit being forced on country'

By Harry Yorke, Political Correspondent Anna Mikhailova, Political Correspondent, Sharm El Sheikh Steven Swinford, Deputy Political Editor
25 February 2019 • 5:57pm

Jeremy Corbyn has announced that Labour will support a second referendum to prevent a "damaging Tory Brexit".
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...rish-backstop/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 06:18 PM   #398
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Silencing criticism of zionist brutality?

Or silencing talk about the rothschild cabal and its influence on british politics?

Or both?

Momentum boss Jon Lansman: Labour has a major problem with anti-semitism
Written by: Nicholas Mairs
Posted On: 25th February 2019

Labour has a "major problem" with anti-semitism and must do more to root out a "hardcore" of members spouting hate-filled views about Jewish people, Jon Lansman has declared.

The Momentum boss also said that many of those who had joined the party since Jeremy Corbyn became leader subscribed to "conspiracy theories".

His comments risked setting him on a collision course with the Labour leader, who has rejected claims the party has a significant issue with anti-semitic members.

Mr Lansman's comments came a week after Jewish Labour MP Luciana Berger joined six of her backbench colleagues in quitting the party, which she said was "institutionally anti-semitic".

The Momentum boss - a long-standing ally of Mr Corbyn - said the Liverpool Wavertree MP's departure was a “source of regret and sadness and some shame”.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, Mr Lansman said: "I do think we have a major problem and it always seems to me that we underestimate the scale of it.

“It think it is a widespread problem. I think it’s now obvious that we have a much larger number of people with hardcore anti-semitic opinions which unfortunately is polluting the atmosphere in a lot of constituency parties and in particular online and we have to deal with those people."

He added: "One aspect of the problem is the party trebled in size, we took in 300,000 and more new members and amongst those members are members who are attracted towards conspiracy theories."

Mr Lansman, who is also a member of Labour’s National Executive Committee, said the party needed to be “more proactive” in seeking out cases of anti-Jewish racism.
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...bour-has-major
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:17 AM   #399
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

the progressive left is full of supremacists seeking to gain advantage for their narrow identity group at the expense of wider society:

Trans activist accused of burning down his own home, killing pets, in proto-Smollett hate hoax
Published time: 26 Feb, 2019 04:54 Edited time: 26 Feb, 2019 09:11

A Detroit-area LGBT rights activist allegedly burned down the house he was living in, killing five pets and sparking a federal hate crime investigation because he was frustrated over a lack of gay rights battles to fight.

Nikki Joly has been charged with first-degree arson for burning the Jackson, Michigan, house he rented to the ground, as well as two counts of animal killing related to the deaths of three cats and two dogs that died in the fire. Police accused Joly of setting the fire as a fake hate crime against himself – and a police report obtained by the Detroit News suggests he did it because he wanted attention.

Joly had opened Jackson’s first gay community center in the months preceding the fire and had tirelessly led the fight to pass an ordinance prohibiting discrimination against gays in the town. With both those battles won, however, Joly was at a loss for a good fight, according to two church officials who worked with him at the church that housed his Pride Center. The Jackson Pride Parade and Festival – which took place five days before the fire – simply wasn’t generating enough controversy.

Joly was “very deceptive” and displayed “layers of manipulation,” the officials told police, noting that he had broken the Pride Center away from the church that housed it without informing them of the move – even though they had secured the funding for the center in the first place.

While Joly didn’t own the house and gained nothing from the insurance money, the Jackson LGBT community raised $58,000 for him and his wife after the fire.
https://www.rt.com/usa/452415-trans-...son-hate-hoax/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #400
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The establishment want to stop brexit and that's why they are marshalling their political assets in ways that will enable them to block brexit:

Fiona Onasanya released from prison just four weeks into three-month sentence in time for Brexit vote

By Gareth Davies
26 February 2019 • 8:54am

Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya has been released from prison after serving a third of her sentence for perverting the course of justice.

The MP for Peterborough, who was expelled by the Labour Party, was driven out of HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Surrey, on Tuesday morning - four weeks after she was jailed.

She was sentenced to three months at the Old Bailey on January 29 after being convicted of perverting the course of justice by lying to avoid a speeding charge.

Onasanya sat in the back of a white Vauxhall with the closest window to her covered by a hi-vis jacket as it drove past photographers at speed.

She has refused to stand down and trigger a by-election in her seat and having been freed under an early-release scheme, the politician - now sitting as an independent - could appear in the Commons for tomorrow's crucial Brexit voting.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...onth-sentence/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.