Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #10001
doobyferkin
Inactive

I mean the surge of information being put in the media this time round recently?
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #10002
ennui

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_notice View Post
Max Clifford aka " PR ambassador for the bbc's children in need" admits to covering for pervert clients.

Max Clifford admits to covering for pervert clients. - YouTube
Thanks for the video. Very interesting. Especially when it seems the trade off is for the perverts to give some money to charity in return for their secrets being kept.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #10003
drfroggy

Quote:
Max Clifford aka " PR ambassador for the bbc's children in need" admits to covering for pervert clients.

Interesting vid.

So Clifford states that it was him who got Simon Cowell an introduction to Rupert Murdoch...

So he's a gatekeeper for Murdoch is he...?
drfroggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #10004
rabiesthedog
Inactive

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...J9SN9XW-fJV33y
rabiesthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #10005
marshall c

That children in need chief who said savile was banned
From children in need is full of shit. Just trying to distance
Himself and CIN so that people keep giving this year
marshall c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #10006
mrunhappy
Banned

Would I lie To You? SE1E06 (2007)

http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/wou.../episodes/1/6/

This episode has been censored by the BBC's Editorial Complaints Unit. It has ruled that the following joke from Angus Deayton may not be repeated in any subsequent broadcasts: "Sir Jimmy Savile is quite keen on seeing how blue mouldy bits develop, that's why he stayed with his mum so long after she died. The blue bit in cheese is in fact a living fungus that smells slightly off and serves no useful purpose - much like Sir Jimmy himself nowadays."
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #10007
lurker

Default hows about...

I have been watching this blog for a while.

In my opionion 95% of what I have read on this site seems to be pure speculation. It is commented on as if it is factual. Sites like this are the seeds of urban myth.

500 pages is way too much for any newbie to digest. a rumour on page 1 may stick in someone's mind and they will fail to notice the put-down for that rumour on page 400. Also the re-quoting in full of very long posts with the same photographs embedded makes navigation of the whole 500 pages very tedious.

I think the whole thread needs a good clean-out to separate known facts from opinion.

The 5% of postings that I can identify with are worrying and would have much greater impact were they separated from the other 95%

I am not a troll so please consider my points without filling another 20 pages attacking me for making these points.

Here are a couple of pieces that information to close down some earlier speculation:-

1) Leeds Olympic was the name of a cycling team.
2) JS rode an Oscar Egg frame bike, hence the nickname Oscar.
3) JS's paternal grandfather was John Henry Savile married to Jane. Their DOBs are different from a completly separate line of Saviles (with connections to nobility and to Mountbatten) of which a different John Henry Savile of similar age married a lady Agnes.

Google is our friend

With reagrd to keeping up the pressure, hows about [oops, bad habit !] forcing MPs to debate the issues. Getting 10000 people to sign an e-petition would force MPs to have a discussion in the house.

Something along the lines of:-
Persons of celebrity status, or holders of public office, or persons of great wealth, who are accused of wrong-doing, should be investigated as vigourously as anyone else.

or

Any person elected to a public office (local govt, elected mayor, elected police commisioneers, MPs, MEPs, etc) should confirm their allegance to the crown by suspending their membership of masonic or other similar organisations and be influenced only by their constituents wishes. Similarly [but not a hope in hell of this happening] Lords, ladies and monarchs in waiting should be barred from being masons.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #10008
jubbly

This is good. "So you had your own room at broadmoor did you?"

!
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #10009
big brother
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
I have been watching this blog for a while.

In my opionion 95% of what I have read on this site seems to be pure speculation. It is commented on as if it is factual. Sites like this are the seeds of urban myth.

500 pages is way too much for any newbie to digest. a rumour on page 1 may stick in someone's mind and they will fail to notice the put-down for that rumour on page 400. Also the re-quoting in full of very long posts with the same photographs embedded makes navigation of the whole 500 pages very tedious.

I think the whole thread needs a good clean-out to separate known facts from opinion.

The 5% of postings that I can identify with are worrying and would have much greater impact were they separated from the other 95%

I am not a troll so please consider my points without filling another 20 pages attacking me for making these points.

Here are a couple of pieces that information to close down some earlier speculation:-

1) Leeds Olympic was the name of a cycling team.
2) JS rode an Oscar Egg frame bike, hence the nickname Oscar.
3) JS's paternal grandfather was John Henry Savile married to Jane. Their DOBs are different from a completly separate line of Saviles (with connections to nobility and to Mountbatten) of which a different John Henry Savile of similar age married a lady Agnes.

Google is our friend

With reagrd to keeping up the pressure, hows about [oops, bad habit !] forcing MPs to debate the issues. Getting 10000 people to sign an e-petition would force MPs to have a discussion in the house.

Something along the lines of:-
Persons of celebrity status, or holders of public office, or persons of great wealth, who are accused of wrong-doing, should be investigated as vigourously as anyone else.

or

Any person elected to a public office (local govt, elected mayor, elected police commisioneers, MPs, MEPs, etc) should confirm their allegance to the crown by suspending their membership of masonic or other similar organisations and be influenced only by their constituents wishes. Similarly [but not a hope in hell of this happening] Lords, ladies and monarchs in waiting should be barred from being masons.
There is a petition but its stuck on 50 people,funny that!Its not changed in days.
big brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #10010
herebesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Yes. children buggered, tortured and murdered on an industrial scale by sick monsters, with the collusion of the very people supposed to be protecting them- so that a fascist totalitarian state can be brought in - it's pretty much the abyss.
It's truly mind blowing to get your head around. My husband is finally starting to wake up via this stuff after listening to me for years, and it's hitting him hard. I really hope we will see SOMETHING happen but I feel so frustrated on the titbits the media are throwing to the sheeple right now
herebesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #10011
d_notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
Thanks for the video. Very interesting. Especially when it seems the trade off is for the perverts to give some money to charity in return for their secrets being kept.
the only time i think i've seen the true max clifford was when louis theroux got the better of him in that documentary he did with him

the scene when max didn't realize that he still had his microphone on
max was playing a game but as soon as louis got the upper hand ,he threw his toys out of the pram and wouldn't play.
d_notice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #10012
big brother
Banned

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40450

Here is a petition.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #10013
d_notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfroggy View Post
Interesting vid.

So Clifford states that it was him who got Simon Cowell an introduction to Rupert Murdoch...

So he's a gatekeeper for Murdoch is he...?
i guess max has the dirt on literally everyone and has made sure that he is untouchable
d_notice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #10014
empee

Quote:

So Clifford has his own theatre company. Very very handy.
empee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #10015
herebesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronson View Post
Agreed on Broadmoor, but I think HDLG is the one we are all being taught to avert our eyes from.
Savile hid in the open, but HDLG was the one that he denied ever visiting, even when photos existed.

I think Haut De La Garenne is the heart of the beast.
I fully agree-after watching Bill Maloney's Doc (Pie N Mash) about Haute delG it's clear there was some serious stuff went on at that place and the state were desperate to keep it under wraps.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #10016
kevin

Savile ended up at a specific degree in Scarborough.
Kevin
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #10017
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
I've just signed it. It was on 65. After I signed it's still on 65. I'll check later to see if it updates.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #10018
herebesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Also agree but they seem to have the dump locked down tight

Sun Sea & Satan FULL DOCUMENTARY - YouTube
bump-for anyone who has maybe missed this one.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #10019
marley75

Default Jimmy Corrigan

Came across this today :

Re : Jimmy Corrigan

Thank you to Nigel Ward.

*** Did North Yorks Police ‘fix it’ for Jim? ***

Corruption Buster TIM HICKS exposes another N Yorks cover-up!

http://www.real-whitby.co.uk/did-nor...fix-it-for-jim

Friends and fellow CORRUPTION BUSTERS - PLEASE HELP take this story to a wider public by 'SHARING', 'RECOMMENDING' (on the RW page) and COMMENTING.

The only antidote to COVER-UPS is PUBLIC AWARENESS. Let's get it out there!

Thank you to Nigel Ward. *** Did North Yorks Police ‘fix it’ for Jim? *** Corruption Buster TIM HICKS exposes another N Yorks cover-up! http://www.real-whitby.co.uk/did-nor...fix-it-for-jim Friends and fellow CORRUPTION BUSTERS - PLEASE HELP take this story to a wider public by 'SHARING', 'RECOMMENDING' (on the RW page) and COMMENTING. The only antidote to COVER-UPS is PUBLIC AWARENESS. Let's get it out there!

Hope it is of use and can help our Super Sleuths connect more dots, apologies if already posted.
marley75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #10020
big brother
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I've just signed it. It was on 65. After I signed it's still on 65. I'll check later to see if it updates.
i signed it ages ago,it seems strangely slow.