Bill will be live today on the UK Column discussing J VILE
2pm - 4pm

Link Here: http://www.ukcolumn.org/live

Haut de la Garenne

Children loaned out for rape cruises
Paedophile yachtsmen were given children to abuse at sea

By Lucy Panton & Philip Whiteside

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1603_jersey.shtml

The youngsters were told by care staff the boat rides were treats—only to be assaulted and RAPED at sea by pervert toffs.

Details of the sick attacks emerged as we discovered even more blood has been found in a bath in the dungeon underneath the Haut de la Garenne home—and in the drains.

And our reporters have been told how builders on renovations at the home were urged by staff to BURN any bones they dug up.

We also uncover the full extent of the dark forces of corruption hampering the police investigation
We can reveal worried cops feel under so much pressure over the abuse allegations they are preparing to BYPASS Jersey's own legal system and hand their evidence to our government

More Here:
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.co...ey_en.htm#kids loaned out
angeldelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #2002
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by romany_jones View Post
The Telegraph 29th October 2011.
He also worked as a volunteer at Broadmoor, the hospital for the criminally insane, where he was given his own room, and referred to the staff and patients at the hospital as “my people” and himself as “the Godfather”.
Savile once described his role at the hospital as honorary entertainments officer: “I ask them, what do you want to go round strangling crumpet for?” But his flippancy belied a shrewd understanding of inmates’ problems and how best to win their trust. In 1988 he was chosen to head a Department of Health task force to advise on the running of the hospital when it suffered a crisis of management and a nursing dispute. By some accounts, he ended up virtually running the place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...my-Savile.html

Alarm Bells Anyone?
How exactly is an ex coal miner and a DJ in a position to be running a mental health hospital?
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #2003
mrunhappy
Banned

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-children.html

Only just seen this..

Now I might be more inclined to believe the necrophiliac stories. This case is becoming just so bizarre that my mind doesn't know what to make of it all. I guess I like simplicity in a story. I can understand a man wanting his lolitas, that deviancy is as old as the hills, but to go from that to sticking your tongue in the mouths of young patients? How can one man's deviancy be so wide-ranging? Young, ill, the vulnerable, boys, normal women ...and providing children to others and abusing the dead? I feel like I have entered the twilight zone!

I just need more to entertain the idea of necrophilia and providing children to others. With the floodgates open I now expect to see such a report imminently, but I need to hear it from at least one witness.

Edited to add: Jimmy is making the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang look like Mother Theresa.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 11-10-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Lions, Tigers, and Savile, Oh my!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:01 AM   #2004
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-children.html

Only just seen this..

Now I might be more inclined to believe the necrophiliac stories. This case is becoming just so bizarre that my mind doesn't know what to make of it all. I guess I like simplicity in a story. I can understand a man wanting his lolitas, that deviancy is as old as the hills, but to go from that to sticking your tongue in the mouths of young patients? How can one man's deviancy be so wide-ranging? Young, ill, the vulnerable ....and the dead? I feel like I have entered the twilight zone!

I just need more to entertain the idea of necrophilia. With the floodgates open I now expect to see such a report imminently, but I need to hear it from at least one witness.
The stuff you have heard already is mild. If that has shocked you then you better fasten your seatbelt.

I have no doubt saville was involved in the torture and murder at HDLG.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #2005
notyourrealname

In a post yesterday, it was mentioned that the poster was shown a album containing pictures of JS naked on a bed with a couple of boys, one wonders where this album is now?
notyourrealname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #2006
anders7777
Eternal Member

Repeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful
I thought he was a RC?
He was RC I think. He still got involved in Middle East politics though:
The eccentric DJ, who numbered princes and presidents among his friends, may have been responsible for engineering the historic meeting in 1977 between Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin and Egyptian president Anwar Sadat that ultimately led to peace between the two countries.

Savile, who never shied away from name dropping those in high places with whom he was friendly, let slip during a conversation over dinner, no doubt deliberately, that he had received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services he had rendered.

He told me at the time that he had visited Israel in 1975 at the behest of then President Ephraim Katzir to advise on a delicate matter of security, under the guise of one of a party of Anglo-Israel Friendship League members.

Officially in Israel to take part in a TV show, he had talks with the president who asked him to repeat to the entire cabinet what he had told him.

Jimmy refused to elaborate further, telling me only:

“My theory actually bore fruit two years later and I received a presentation from the Israel ambassador in London.

“Even the latter apparently had no idea precisely what the presentation was for.

During his trip to Israel, he said, he did not arouse the attention of the media because they believed he was there purely for a TV show — “and we got away with it”, he smiled.

He recalled further: “When the president came to me, he asked how I was enjoying my visit to Israel.

“I said I was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia. “I said: ‘You have forgotten to be Jewish’. He said: ‘Would you like to tell my cabinet that?’

“Next morning, I went to the Knesset and they interrupted a cabinet meeting and I told them the same as I had told him.”

He added that he had visited Israel a number of times since to offer his advice.

When we published his claims, a friend of Savile's who asked to remain anonymous, called me to elaborate.

That friend, Manchester businessman Benny Sternberg, who died a few years ago, revealed that Savile had been approached to explore the possibility of a meeting between Sadat and Begin because of his friendship with the family of the Egyptian president's wife Jehan.

Mrs Sadat is the daughter of a Sheffield-born woman, the late Gladys Cottrell who Jimmy knew well.

Mr Sternberg asked us not to reveal the source of our information, but he died some years ago.

Savile always refused to confirm the story, but Mr Sternberg insisted that it was the case.

Savile described himself as “the only yok with a Yiddishe kop”.
Source JewishTelegraph.com
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #2007
lcp.
Banned

“Jimmy referred to our breasts as ‘bazookas’.

“He would constantly leer — and said I had ‘a lovely pair’.

“He told me, ‘You don’t get many of them to the pound’.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz28zJgBP3W
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #2008
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
In Australia over the years there have been suggestions and allegations about TV personalities being involved in peadophilia, drug peddling etc but only two of them to my knowledge have ever been progressed to charges. The rest were hushed up because they were big names.
Likewise the Casa Pia orphanage sex abuse scandal, where deaf and mute kids were trafficked to Belgium and beyond by people named in Operation Ore. A famous Portuguese TV presenter, Carlos Cruz was sentenced to seven years, along with a doctor, a driver and a lawyer. Cruz was convicted in September 2010 and sentenced to seven years in prison, but he is currently free pending appeals. In 2011 he announced his imminent return to television on a cable channel.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #2009
jubbly

Radio 5 live is talking about Jimmy now, They are going to be interviewing hospital patients.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #2010
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourrealname View Post
In a post yesterday, it was mentioned that the poster was shown a album containing pictures of JS naked on a bed with a couple of boys, one wonders where this album is now?
I think that was a quote from an Anngirfan blog.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #2011
notyourrealname

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
“Jimmy referred to our breasts as ‘bazookas’.

“He would constantly leer — and said I had ‘a lovely pair’.

“He told me, ‘You don’t get many of them to the pound’.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz28zJgBP3W
Sounds like a script from On The Buses?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #2012
paranoid_angel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
The stuff you have heard already is mild. If that has shocked you then you better fasten your seatbelt.

I have no doubt saville was involved in the torture and murder at HDLG.
Clunk-click...
paranoid_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #2013
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
upping the ante on uncle jimmy

the media currently focusing on Freddie Star is a deliberate red herring and distraction - he is asking to be interviewed by the police, predictable, no doubt he will be found innocent to placate the view that this is a load of fuss over nothing. Bet this happens. It would be a big story in the tabloids.

But the stars theyre focusing on, the big difference is that JS was Knighted by the establishment. This means surely that in order to have this esteemed honour, those granting it must have advisors and consultants before awarding such an honour, at secret service/MI5 level. Anything seedy, sleazy or untoward would come to light in this check-up, no? So shouldnt there be some sort of statement from the Palace, as it looks like theyre going to have to remove the honour? Stating either a) they had no idea what he was up to (lol) and their advisors failed, and issue an apology or b) they knew what he was doing but ignored it and granted the award anyway, which becomes a criminal offence.

Neither of these are the case obviously, its much worse, but they should issue a statement.
Agreed.

Prince Charles was the first person to say how "saddened" he was by his best pal and mentor's death, but not a murmur on how "saddened" the Royal Family are about these lurid allegations and shocking revelations. Sad it's all come out more like!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #2014
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Agreed.

Prince Charles was the first person to say how "saddened" he was by his best pal and mentor's death, but not a murmur on how "saddened" the Royal Family are about these lurid allegations and shocking revelations. Sad it's all come out more like!
Did you see that Savile even tried to predate on the Royals.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-GROPED-ROYAL/
Old 11-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #2015
kiwimaj
Inactive

..so alright for really really naughty and disgraceful Lance Armstrong to be stripped of all of his titles because he took drugs...hmmm...but he did inspire many with regard to his cancer ordeals?? I am NOT condoning whatever he did, with regards to 'cheating', that is if he actually DID cheat...

...not Ok for 'sir' vile to be stripped of HIS titles because he abused, raped and potentially tortured and murdered young children..

...hmmm...

Wonder what Lance did to really annoy his puppet masters, remember it is all MIRRORS...if someone is publicly humiliated, such as Lance and Tiger Woods (for example)..then they really must have pissed people off...not played ball, somehow? If Lance was really useful to the establishment, then whatever naughty things he got up to, it would all have been suppressed, just like sir vile and HIS dispicable deeds!

Good old vile, not a public word ever whilst he was alive and not a stripped of any of his titles whilst he was alive..even though there must have been dozens of people coming forward...a bit like Lance?? ....so...from this we can assume...

..if you are of use to the establishment, and the worser deeds you do, the better you are treated, the more you are protected...obviously Lance did not have such 'protection'...

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #2016
picha
Banned

Quote:

WTF was wrong with the bloke? Complete fucking wierdo.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #2017
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
How exactly is an ex coal miner and a DJ in a position to be running a mental health hospital?
Savile threatened to sue the 'News of the Word' for claiming he was arranging the release of dangerous criminals from Broadmoor.

When Savile introduced Bruno to Sutcliffe in 1991, a "source" said of the Yorkshire Ripper, "He is a nice guy with a good nature. He is easy to chat to and could be the bloke standing next to you in the pub. You would have no idea what his evil past is — and that is perhaps the most chilling thing about him.”

Bradford lorry driver Sutcliffe butchered 13 women — mainly prostitutes — using a ball pein hammer, a sharpened screwdriver and a knife.

It goes on: "The 62-year-old fiend is now considered low risk by Broadmoor’s doctors, who have recommended that he be moved to a medium-secure unit. He could then begin a rehabilitation process by being let out on the streets for shopping trips.

Sutcliffe’s lawyers are trying to have him declared sane and are seeking a definite date for his total freedom."

Jim must have fixed it for him!

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz28zOR2OLA

Last edited by velma; 11-10-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #2018
notyourrealname

Quote:

Interesting, but she wasn't a Royal in 1990.

Also interesting that David Hamilton is happy to talk about working with JS at Capitol Gold, yet seems stum on his time with him at Radio 1 between 1967 and 1977, surely he must have some tales to tell?

Last edited by notyourrealname; 11-10-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #2019
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:

Quote:
Christopher Cloke, head of Child Protection Awareness at the charity, said: “We want to hear from people who were abused by Savile because we think it’s very important that they should receive help and support.”
..it's a shame that all those people that no doubt came forward when he was ALIVE were not treated with the same public respect...

Quote:
“Diddy” David, 74, said: “Sophie stormed off and said: ‘I refuse to have anything to do with that revolting man.
..how odd, that her brother-in-law and father-in-law and various other members of her in-laws and prime ministers and other ministers, had no such quarlms about being in his company.....
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #2020
dolores1

Angry How were so many thousands kept silent?

Like this P.S. from the Guardian!

PS: Connew tells me that although he feels frustrated and somewhat guilty at failing to nail Savile 18 years ago, he did use the knowledge to good effect.

He was consultant PR director for Sparks, the children's medical research charity, when a major corporate sponsor wanted to involve Savile. "I privately told the shocked managing director the score," says Connew, "and why we wouldn't be touching 'Saint Jimmy' with the proverbial bargepole."

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote