Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 16-10-2018, 09:42 AM   #581
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah so now you change tack and say ''well yeah they are doing rituals under the moon but so what?'

do you have no shame man?
No, what Im saying is that I personally dont mind people doing that. I never said that masons are doing it. Sad that you have to distort my words to promote your own bullshit. Cant see why honouring the divine feminine is shameful. Maybe you prefer it to all about the men though as you seem to have a phallic obsession in many of your posts.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 16-10-2018 at 09:42 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 11:44 AM   #582
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
No, what Im saying is that I personally dont mind people doing that. I never said that masons are doing it. Sad that you have to distort my words to promote your own bullshit. Cant see why honouring the divine feminine is shameful. Maybe you prefer it to all about the men though as you seem to have a phallic obsession in many of your posts.

How funny that a mason should suggest to a non mason that they are making it all about men.......i wonder how many women attend this masonic lodge he hangs out in?

Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #583
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol

you get the best insults on the DIF!

elsewhere you get called boring stuff like 'tinfoil hat wearer' or 'conspiracy nutjob' but here you get called things like 'phallic obsessed' or the other day i was called a 'pseudo-intellectual'

there's a bit of thought gone into those insults at least

But concerning your point i have no problem with honouring the sacred feminine which in the case of the old goddesses was related to CARE about right action in society

If you were able to look at my posts more impartially you would see that there is a trend in my threads of exploring the ways in which society is being thrown off balance and what possible action might then be required to bring things back on an even keel

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-10-2018 at 03:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 07:59 PM   #584
JustMe418

Quote:
lol

elsewhere you get called boring stuff like 'tinfoil hat wearer' or 'conspiracy nutjob' but here you get called things like 'phallic obsessed' or the other day i was called a 'pseudo-intellectual'

But concerning your point i have no problem with honouring the sacred feminine which in the case of the old goddesses was related to CARE about right action in society

If you were able to look at my posts more impartially you would see that there is a trend in my threads of exploring the ways in which society is being thrown off balance and what possible action might then be required to bring things back on an even keel
Yet your rationale for this rebalancing is based on flawed information and personal belief. Hardly worth considering really. If you were clearly a person of integrity, who looks at things from multiple angles rather than just the conspiracy view then you might seem more credible but your theories are constantly undone by a number of people who really know the subjects you only pretend to know.

Didnt realise I was insulting you with those labels when its they clearly describe your work.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 16-10-2018 at 08:16 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 01:58 AM   #585
the nine

Quote:
lol

Speaking of throwing society off balance..have you watched this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL8ugkTj1yw&t=6s

(I cant post embedded videos from youtube today and I am have real problems watching youtube through my wifi connected devices??, but play fine on 4G? phone?)

Im not sure of the veracity of the information contained within the maps and old text in the video but I will be looking further into it..
Id say it worth 2 hours considering the implications.
Watch it whilst you can, as I genuinely cant see this staying up on youtube for long
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 02:44 PM   #586
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yet your rationale for this rebalancing is based on flawed information and personal belief. Hardly worth considering really. If you were clearly a person of integrity, who looks at things from multiple angles rather than just the conspiracy view then you might seem more credible but your theories are constantly undone by a number of people who really know the subjects you only pretend to know.

Didnt realise I was insulting you with those labels when its they clearly describe your work.
every one of your posts is a personal attack which carries no information and no factual refutation of anything i've said
Old 17-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #587
iamawaveofthesea

the pieces are moving closer on the chessboard to the day when the third temple is built on temple mount

PM: Australia considering moving embassy to Jerusalem

New Prime Minister Scott Morrison denies controversial decision by US is influencing Canberra's possible embassy move.
16 Oct 2018

Australia's prime minister said Tuesday he was open to shifting the Australian embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in line with President Donald Trump's decision to recognise the contested holy city as Israel's capital.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison called a press conference to say he was "open-minded" to proposals to formally recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move his nation's embassy - a sharp break with the policy of successive Australian governments for decades.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...025005549.html
Old 23-01-2019, 10:01 AM   #588
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
so an event could cause the return of more jews to israel for example the uptick in tensions caused by the mass influx of muslims into the west

wahhabism was created by zionists and as we are seeing in syria at the moment al qaeda and ISIS are simply creatures of mossad/CIA/MI6

Whenever there has been a 'terror' attack in britain it always seems that some information then comes out about the attacker to show they had some sort of contact with british intelligence at some point

so we could see wahhabist assets in the west used to drive jews back to israel

The messiah i believe is the artificial intelligence and i believe it is already here. Israel is positioning itself as one of the worlds leading tech centres and has back doors into much of the tech

Israel also has many assets in silicon valley who are smuggling info about the tech out to israel as part of the talpiot programme

Rabbis have claimed a red heifer has been born that augers the coming of the messiah

The preists of the leviathon the levis are ready to manage the new temple.

There has been talk of tunnels under the al aqsa mosque that could be used to collapse the building

The only thing that is now needed is a broad fronted war against islam that would provide the cover for the destruction of the mosque and also would see the islamic backlash checked by greater force from the freemasonic controlled western powers. Obviously muslim countries across the middle east have been and are still being softened up by the US military to weaken them and ensure victory

what are your views on the part of the prophecy that believes that the goyim will become the slaves of the jews once the new temple is built?

do you believe that as a freemason you will be exempt from that because if you do i'm not sure you are right.
are cracks appearing?

Israeli Forces Storm Al-Aqsa, Take Measurements and Photographs

January 22, 2019 4:39 AM

Israeli forces stormed into Al Aqsa Mosque, on Monday morning, and began to photograph the mosque’s landmarks and take measurements without mentioning any reasons for it.

Later this morning, groups of Israeli settlers renewed the provocative incursions into Al-Aqsa Mosque through the Moroccan Gate, carried out tours inside the mosque, under high security reinforcement, until they left the mosque.

In the same context, Israeli occupation authorities decided, on Sunday, to temporarily expel five guards from Al-Aqsa Mosque for periods ranging from four to six months.

According to Al Ray, the six-month deportation decision included guards Fadi Alian, Louai Abu Saad, Ahmed Abu Alia and a member of the Jerusalem district Awad Salaymeh.

The occupation decided to expel Yahya Shehadeh and Salman Abu Miyaleh, for 4 months, from the mosque.
Israeli settlers storm the Islamic holy site on a daily basis, in an attempt to divide the mosque temporally and spatially.

It is the third holiest site in Islam and also venerated as Judaism’s most holy place, alleged to be the original site of Solomon’s Temple. Disputes surrounding visitation to the site have historically flared tensions in the occupied Palestinian territory.

In 2003, the Israeli government unilaterally decided — despite the objections of the Islamic Endowments Department — to allow non-Muslim visitors into the complex.

Since then, under increasingly right-wing Israeli governments, extremist Jewish settlers have been allowed into the site in ever greater numbers — usually protected by Israeli security forces — while Palestinian access to the site has become increasingly restricted.

The number of Israeli settlers storming the holy site has risen since US president Donald Trump’s declaration of occupied Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Members of the so-called “Temple Mount” movement have been publicly calling its followers to participate in wide scale mass raids on the holy site.
http://imemc.org/article/israeli-for...d-photographs/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-01-2019 at 10:02 AM.