Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-10-2017, 09:20 AM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
this is decent, like someone said earlier in the thread, those properties were marked for removal according to this video
Sorry still don't buy their energy beam model and conjecture that toasted all of the buildings, these fires were self fuelled, a laser could start fires like a beam of sunlight from a magnifying glass, but not used to create the fire cell that surrounds anything with combustible materials.

In the film it shows lots of short snippets of superstructures like wall before and after, cars burnt etc.

What it doesn't show in the video's is the areas immediately below where the stone walls were standing, if they did you would see the stones in a pile where they once stood. Modern homes are built in such a way as the framework and the hard standing hold everything together, older houses here in the UK can completely burn out leaving a shell that can then be rebuilt afterwards, not modern homes which are completely gone afterwards.

If this was such an intense heat then why are cars still in their original shape, if the heat was so intense they would be molten blobs on the sidewalk where they were parked, after all thin metal sheets burn and melt much faster than solid lumps of steel, ask anyone who runs melting furnesses.

To see laser beams in the sky the onlooker would have to be directly in line with the beam of light itself, in the right place at the right time.

Again, these narrators and their well placed short views of items is enough to pull the wool over most peoples eyes, this is expert programming via MSM.

If you look at the inventory of a dwelling you will see that it is full of highly combustible materials, timber, plastics all of which will melt thin metal, glass and even aluminium with ease, same goes for cars which are also full of fuel or gas as the US call it.

Energy weapons did not torch all of these dwellings, fire walls did, you can see the wind driving the fires as it rushes up the valley and over the ridges like a tornado, normal physics, huge lines of red hod sparks along with it, that can enter the smallest of gaps.

They keep showing the same large trees burning from the inside, these trees were old growth pines and were probably already growing hollow which is a common phenomenon in pine tree species of this size, please folks use your common too.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-10-2017 at 09:31 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 10:24 AM   #22
reverendjim
Inactive

you tell'em fellow government agent...btw did you know we are getting a big raise this year?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 10:34 AM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
you tell'em fellow government agent...btw did you know we are getting a big raise this year?
I wish, I would be a millionare by now, this message will self destruct in ten seconds.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:58 AM   #24
pilgrim

Exclamation DEWs

http://www.krishnapath.org/free-eboo...la-prabhupada/
http://www.prabhupadavani.org/
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Sorry still don't buy their energy beam model and conjecture that toasted all of the buildings, these fires were self fuelled, a laser could start fires like a beam of sunlight from a magnifying glass, but not used to create the fire cell that surrounds anything with combustible materials.

In the film it shows lots of short snippets of superstructures like wall before and after, cars burnt etc.

What it doesn't show in the video's is the areas immediately below where the stone walls were standing, if they did you would see the stones in a pile where they once stood. Modern homes are built in such a way as the framework and the hard standing hold everything together, older houses here in the UK can completely burn out leaving a shell that can then be rebuilt afterwards, not modern homes which are completely gone afterwards.

If this was such an intense heat then why are cars still in their original shape, if the heat was so intense they would be molten blobs on the sidewalk where they were parked, after all thin metal sheets burn and melt much faster than solid lumps of steel, ask anyone who runs melting furnesses.

To see laser beams in the sky the onlooker would have to be directly in line with the beam of light itself, in the right place at the right time.

Again, these narrators and their well placed short views of items is enough to pull the wool over most peoples eyes, this is expert programming via MSM.

If you look at the inventory of a dwelling you will see that it is full of highly combustible materials, timber, plastics all of which will melt thin metal, glass and even aluminium with ease, same goes for cars which are also full of fuel or gas as the US call it.

Energy weapons did not torch all of these dwellings, fire walls did, you can see the wind driving the fires as it rushes up the valley and over the ridges like a tornado, normal physics, huge lines of red hod sparks along with it, that can enter the smallest of gaps.

They keep showing the same large trees burning from the inside, these trees were old growth pines and were probably already growing hollow which is a common phenomenon in pine tree species of this size, please folks use your common too.
We each have our own opinion and thought processes.
I struggle to comprehend how a fire can burn so hot that everything is reduced to fine ash and the heat has completely burned out the car too, yet the tree next to the property has all its leaves still green?

Have you ever burned foliage app?
The leaves quickly dehydrate from my experience before they then burn..lots of thick white smoke produced in from this cycle..So how did the leaves remain green and alive on the tree's next to buildings that burned so hot that the neighbouring houses caught fire?

The reason people are speculating this is DEW is because the burn sequence was unusual, like it was unusual on 911

Do you think DEW was used on 911?

and in 2017 oct california
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 21-10-2017 at 12:25 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 12:41 PM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
We each have our own opinion and thought processes.
I struggle to comprehend how a fire can burn so hot that everything is reduced to fine ash and the heat has completely burned out the car too, yet the tree next to the property has all its leaves still green?

Have you ever burned foliage app?
The leaves quickly dehydrate from my experience before they then burn..lots of thick white smoke produced in from this cycle..So how did the leaves remain green and alive on the tree's next to buildings that burned so hot that the neighbouring houses caught fire?

The reason people are speculating this is DEW is because the burn sequence was unusual, like it was unusual on 911

Do you think DEW was used on 911?

and in 2017 oct california
I have covered this subjet in some depth before, especially on the 9-11 model, where scores of cars were toasted on the ill fated day.

As a former RAC breakdown mechanic I have attended many car crash and theft fire scenes after the fire dept had put them out, sometimes as they were just packing up to leave, and took pictures for the police to use afterwards, I always took a camera with me wherever I went.

So first lets deal with the California fires and pictures you have added here, see the pickup truck with the US flag added at a later date, if you notice the rear tail gate still has its paint intact, the front of it was facing the house/building, that was, here is a perfect example of the flames not reaching the rear section and not able to melt the paint off of it, yet the rest is gone.

Modern vehilcles have an engine compartment that is full of highly combustable materials, brake fluid being one of them, the engine bay is also hermatically sealed, IE, they have sealed belly pans or covers to keep out the road moisture and dirt, infact many today never have this cover removed during routine servicing due to the engine oil being sucked out through the dipstick.
This sealed compartment creates an oven effect keeping in any fire that will readily melt an entire engine or all other parts made from aluminium and magnesium, I have seen the engines compartment left with only a metal crankshaft and camshafts before.

If cars are parked close enough to each other like one sees by the wayside or in a car park, the entire collection of closely parked vehicles will all burn and if a gap of one or more is extant the fire unless guided by high winds or strong breezes will not catch onto the next one along, I have seen complete yards of cars engulfed by a single flame/match.

What we all see with the burnt out shells of cars here is down to their combustible material, once this is exhausted it will leave other parts of the vehicle untouched. The cars in the 9-11 picture have obviously been towed there afterwards, if we had better pictures of them in situ, IE, where they stood after they have burned, I would be able to give a better synopsis on them.

There is one memorable scene from 9-11 collection that gives away all of the physics of what I have already explained, and that is the one of the busses and fire truck outside ground zero area, here you can see the effects of what were huge fuel tanks of hundreds of litres bursting and engulfing the immediate area and other vehicles, not the result of a dew weapon or as I term it wet propaganda, or "talking wet as we say in Yorkshire", Judy Wood knows this, but cherry picked her pictures and added ridiculous conjecture, which are pure bunkum to my trained eyes.

Getting back to the buildings in California.

These were modern builds, made mostly from timber and other light materials, not the stone castles that we live in here in Yorkshire, same for modern factory units that are made from ash block walls and an insulated tin roof, all will burn down and buckle with the normal fire, take farmers barns containing just straw, here is a metal melting furness that will completely destroy it.

If you go and study any building fire on the web, you will see they all produce a heat funnel which draws in oxygen from around it, so if you have trees very close to the heat source, the fire actually draws oxygen into and up the heat plume, thus drawing cooling air through the foliage thus cooling one side of the tree and scorching the other, anything outside of the heated area is left untouched.

In my expert eyes Judy Wood is a CIA asset, period.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #27
the nine

Quote:
I have covered this subjet in some depth before on the 9-11 model where cars were toasted on the ill fated day.
As a former RAC breakdown mechanic I have attended car fire scenes after the fire dept had put them out, sometimes as they were just packing up to leave.
First lets deal with the California fires and pictures you have added here, see the pickup truck with the US flag added at a later date, if you notice the rear tail gate still has its paint, the front of it was facing the house that was, here is a perfect example of the flames not reaching the rear section.

Modern vehilcles have an engine compartment full of highly combustable materials, brake fluid being one of them, they are also hermatically sealed, IE, they have sealed belly pans or covers to keep out the road moisture and dirt, infact many today never have this cover removed during servicing due to the engine oil being sucked out through the dipstick.
This creates an oven effect that readily melts an entire engine made from aluminium and magnesium, I have seen the engines left with only metal crankshaft and camshafts before.
I thought the heat was so fierce that it set surrounding houses and vehicles alight just like a standard forest/wild fire?
Its burned the tires right off to the metal rims..are you sure there wasnt enough heat to burn the paintwork on the back from the official narrative?

edit:
In the opening clip of this video there are unburned tree's with green leaves on all 4 sides of the gutted building..
can someone please explain to me how wild fires can travel to burn out a building, yet the tree's are alive and well on each side of the burned building
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 21-10-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I thought the heat was so fierce that it set surrounding houses and vehicles alight just like a standard forest/wild fire?
Its burned the tires right off to the metal rims..are you sure there wasnt enough heat to burn the paintwork on the back from the official narrative?

edit:
In the opening clip of this video there are unburned tree's with green leaves on all 4 sides of the gutted building..
can someone please explain to me how wild fires can travel to burn out a building, yet the tree's are alive and well on each side of the burned building
Add the drawn air/oxygen/direction model that I explained earlier and you have your answer.

The trees are in full leaf, this means the phloem or transpiration is at full flow, also non resinoius trees do not burn readily unlike pines which have huge stores of resins, and are also at full sap flow.

The main enemy of a forest fire are the huge blasts of heat containing ultra hot sparks, these can get into any minute gap left and enter, this is why those large pines burned from the inside out.

Also the bussinesses which burned away will have had lots of packing materials which if not properly stored are perfect tinder boxes.

All the answers are there to be unlocked if you know how nature works.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #29
the nine

Quote:
Add the drawn air/oxygen/direction model that I explained earlier and you have your answer.

The trees are in full leaf, this means the phloem or transpiration is at full flow, also non resinoius trees do not burn readily unlike pines which have huge stores of resins, and are also at full sap flow.

The main enemy of a forest fire are the huge blasts of heat containing ultra hot sparks, these can get into any minute gap left and enter, this is why those large pines burned from the inside out.

Also the bussinesses which burned away will have had lots of packing materials which if not properly stored are perfect tinder boxes.

Im struggling to get my head around the trees not being affected by the heat due to the fire drawing in oxygen from the surrounding area?
I would have thought the whole area was extremely hot as the wind carries the heat from the combustion zone..

look at these 4 anomalies from a screen shot from the drone footage I posted..

The Yellow circle:- there is total burnout on both sides of the road..how can these small bushes withstand such high ambient temps?

The Orange circle :- What heat source totally burned out the truck and the house, yet left the tree between them not only standing, but alive and green?

The Red circle:- It looks like the Fire burned amongst the tree cluster without actually burning the tree's again..not like usual wild fires do..ask a forest fire fighter.

The Purple circle:- This is really strange, why did the fire not burn this building, yet it burned the adjoining building?

Quote:
What Makes a Fire Burn?

For a wildfire to ignite and burn the following three elements need to be present:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/i...tics/behaviour
Fuel in the form of live or dead trees, vegetation and other organic matter;
Oxygen in the air around us;
Heat to start and burn, from lightning or human sources.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:33 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Im struggling to get my head around the trees not being affected by the heat due to the fire drawing in oxygen from the surrounding area?
I would have thought the whole area was extremely hot as the wind carries the heat from the combustion zone..

look at these 4 anomalies from a screen shot from the drone footage I posted..

The Yellow circle:- there is total burnout on both sides of the road..how can these small bushes withstand such high ambient temps?

The Orange circle :- What heat source totally burned out the truck and the house, yet left the tree between them not only standing, but alive and green?

The Red circle:- It looks like the Fire burned amongst the tree cluster without actually burning the tree's again..not like usual wild fires do..ask a forest fire fighter.

The Purple circle:- This is really strange, why did the fire not burn this building, yet it burned the adjoining building?
It also depends upon the species of trees, like I mentioned earlier, pines burn more redily and others don't, bushes are also lower so could escape much of the direct radiance.
When these fires were burning the heat rises above the point of inferno, and only veers from its path if the winds are stronger than the heat plume that is pulling upwards.

It is nigh on impossible to work out exactly how and which direction the breeze was flowing on the day without being on the ground observing it directly, so a more detailed picture is not really possible.

Did the wind actually protect the house left untouched, most likely as the visual evidence shows.

What is needed to complete the data is a physical walk through of that area to see which trees are now dead or dying from the heat, these things have delay periods, some will recover from scorching some won't.

Would I trust those who make these videos, absolutely not.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:59 PM   #31
the nine

Quote:
It also depends upon the species of trees, like I mentioned earlier, pines burn more redily and others don't, bushes are also lower so could escape much of the direct radiance.
When these fires were burning the heat rises above the point of inferno, and only veers from its path if the winds are stronger than the heat plume that is pulling upwards.

It is nigh on impossible to work out exactly how and which direction the breeze was flowing on the day without being on the ground observing it directly, so a more detailed picture is not really possible.

Did the wind actually protect the house left untouched, most likely as the visual evidence shows.

What is needed to complete the data is a physical walk through of that area to see which trees are now dead or dying from the heat, these things have delay periods, some will recover from scorching some won't.

Would I trust those who make these videos, absolutely not.
What about the vehicle and the house both totally burned out and the tree in the middle is still green and leafy???
Which type of tree can resist those temps?
Old 21-10-2017, 03:21 PM   #32
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
What about the vehicle and the house both totally burned out and the tree in the middle is still green and leafy???
Which type of tree can resist those temps?
Again its a question I cannot answer without knowing what kind of tree it is, also see the dry grassy areas that surround many of these properties that have not burned.

This data may help you find your answers.

http://missoulian.com/uncategorized/...2a7ff32ea.html

I would put the tree in question/orange circle near the edge of the hot spot not in the middle, this would have a marked difference to its overall survival..

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #33
the nine

Quote:
Again its a question I cannot answer without knowing what kind of tree it is, also see the dry grassy areas that surround many of these properties that have not burned.

This data may help you find your answers.

http://missoulian.com/uncategorized/...2a7ff32ea.html

I would put the tree in question/orange circle near the edge of the hot spot not in the middle, this would have a marked difference to its overall survival..
I read through that article you posted, interesting, but I think it is only referring to the tree's survival after being burned, not actually being fire and heat proof, which is what the tree's seem to be from the California fires
Old 21-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #34
the nine

check out 4:20..melted glass on the steering wheel..wtf?

Some really good before and after pics on this..

Foundations dissipated?..?
Old 21-10-2017, 04:49 PM   #35
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I read through that article you posted, interesting, but I think it is only referring to the tree's survival after being burned, not actually being fire and heat proof, which is what the tree's seem to be from the California fires
This video clearly shows where the hot spots were and which trees survived,Barring going to California to see the results of the fires upon those trees, the questions will always remain questions.

Now throwing caution to the winds that fuelled those fires, the question is, were they created naturally or were they manmade, if they were ominous the fires extinguished the evidence no doubt.?

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:10 AM   #36
justmike
Banned

Quote:

How did the fires get to those three buildings that are pretty far from any dense trees?
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #37
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
How did the fires get to those three buildings that are pretty far from any dense trees?
Wind and sparks, also they were bussinesses I think, so there would be waste paper and boxing around, all that is needed is a single hot spark.

If you study the area you can see there were walls surrounding some of the corners of the buildings, these would give good shielding to any close trees.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:40 PM   #38
the nine

Quote:
Wind and sparks, also they were bussinesses I think, so there would be waste paper and boxing around, all that is needed is a single hot spark.

If you study the area you can see there were walls surrounding some of the corners of the buildings, these would give good shielding to any close trees.
But how can the air be so hot that it dries out and raises the internal temps of the inner contents of buildings to the point of a single spark ignition, yet, the surrounding tree's are healthy and green?
Heated air blowing against leafs will dehydrate the leaves until they become brown and dry at which points they can ignite themselves from a spark..

If there are tree's that resist burning like you say, why are there not large borders of these varieties to create fire blocks in all forests in areas of known wild fires around the world like California and Australia?

Surely this would prevent the wild fire outbreaks that we witness almost every year if there were fire resistant tree's forming fire breaks every mile or so..The fires would be contained within the flame resistant tree sections
Old 23-10-2017, 12:42 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

One thing I have noticed in these videos is the lack of real knowledge of how fires actually work, you see if you stand near a full blown inferno they litterally soak up oxygen, IE, the create their own wind by pulling in air and depositing it up the hot central plume, you can hear them roar.

I witnessed several fire in my youth from fish and chip shops one fairly recent actually here in town and a large warehouse, all had one trait they pulled in air from the sides to feed the flames.

The title is very ambiguous indeed, if you view the video with the sound off you will see there are dozens of trees absolutely toasted, only the larger trees still have leaves on them, but we need to see the aftermath today and what they look like now, and you will see that they are not uneffected, at 4.13 you can clearly see that there are many trees seriously effected, the one in the middle of frame has totally gone and the large pine in the backdrop right has had two thirds of it foliage gone, only the top half remains green, these large pines have very fibrous bark many inches thick in some cases that are adapt at preventing the tree from serious cooking.

I do not trust Dale Wiggingtom entirely either, he truly is a fear monger and well practiced at propagandizing, so much so I think he is government trained, this is what his body language tells me, gut feeling.

This video is full on programming in motion, they even include subtitles at the bottom to cover all avenues or senses, the music, visual and subliminal are all included, like the local pub scene, with 24-7 BBC news and subtitles.

Watch the film from 16.00 mins onwards and the fire fury, wind and sparks can be clearly seen, the fires themselves pull in much of the wind.

Last edited by the apprentice; 23-10-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #40
the nine

Quote:

One thing I have noticed in these videos is the lack of real knowledge of how fires actually work, you see if you stand near a full blown inferno they litterally soak up oxygen, IE, the create their own wind by pulling in air and depositing it up the hot central plume, you can hear them roar.

I witnessed several fire in my youth from fish and chip shops one fairly recent actually here in town and a large warehouse, all had one trait they pulled in air from the sides to feed the flames.

The title is very ambiguous indeed, if you view the video with the sound off you will see there are dozens of trees absolutely toasted, only the larger trees still have leaves on them, but we need to see the aftermath today and what they look like now, and you will see that they are not uneffected, at 4.13 you can clearly see that there are many trees seriously effected, the one in the middle of frame has totally gone and the large pine in the backdrop right has had two thirds of it foliage gone, only the top half remains green, these large pines have very fibrous bark many inches thick in some cases that are adapt at preventing the tree from serious cooking.

I do not trust Dale Wiggingtom entirely either, he truly is a fear monger and well practiced at propagandizing, so much so I think he is government trained, this is what his body language tells me, gut feeling.

This video is full on programming in motion, they even include subtitles at the bottom to cover all avenues or senses, the music, visual and subliminal are all included, like the local pub scene, with 24-7 BBC news and subtitles.

Watch the film from 16.00 mins onwards and the fire fury, wind and sparks can be clearly seen, the fires themselves pull in much of the wind.
How many wildfires start at night in October?
9:22 pm was the first call..
The fire spread from 0 to 20,000 acres in 12 hours at night.. this equtes to approx 1660 acres per hour if the burn was evenly spread, but consider it started during this time as well and needed to build up a large area of latent heat, then the figures become mind boggling for a natural fire
If you consider the nature of natural fires, how is this possible apprentice?

Last edited by the nine; 23-10-2017 at 02:01 PM.