Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #54741
marlowe
Banned

Well I've just skimmed through the last 30 pages and only seen about two posts per page at the most about ley lines, with many pages without any at all. I don't think it's a problem, there's plenty of other stuff going on.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #54742
bojit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
I dont doubt that mate, and unfortunately it will probably go on forever, but its irrelevant to this thread. What has happened in the past has gone, I would have thought that people would be more interested in nailing the bastards who we know are sitting there laughing at us all.

You can see yourself that a few users have already spoken out, I suspect there are lots more, and I can see potential new people taking one look and not bothering to come back.
All I am saying is that with a greater understanding we can all have a much better perspective on how we can all make a difference and by watching David and listening to how he explains things he shows how we can. Yes, we need to keep indentifying those who are guilty and have them brought to justice BUT unless things change this will just keep self perpetuating. By understanding what is behind it all at the deepest level means we can all move it forwards for the future.

We need to fight the current fire but also we need to learn how to be upstream to stop it happening in the first place.
bojit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #54743
oonalu

Default Early guardian apology

http://irishsalem.com/individuals/ac...ishopMagee.php
Old 02-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #54744
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
All I am saying is that with a greater understanding we can all have a much better perspective on how we can all make a difference and by watching David and listening to how he explains things he shows how we can. Yes, we need to keep indentifying those who are guilty and have them brought to justice BUT unless things change this will just keep self perpetuating. By understanding what is behind it all at the deepest level means we can all move it forwards for the future.

We need to fight the current fire but also we need to learn how to be upstream to stop it happening in the first place.
we'll leave it there.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #54745
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Well I've just skimmed through the last 30 pages and only seen about two posts per page at the most about ley lines, with many pages without any at all. I don't think it's a problem, there's plenty of other stuff going on.
Your eyes are obviously better than mine Marlowe. I suppose I should have gone to specsavers.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #54746
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
I dont doubt that mate, and unfortunately it will probably go on forever, but its irrelevant to this thread. What has happened in the past has gone, I would have thought that people would be more interested in nailing the bastards who we know are sitting there laughing at us all.

You can see yourself that a few users have already spoken out, I suspect there are lots more, and I can see potential new people taking one look and not bothering to come back.
I've read this thread since day 1 but have only started posting a bit recently. The dedication and research is and always has been amazing. I do have to say though that it has felt a little meandering recently. I think all topics should be included but it has become spread out. The past is the key but what do we do about the present?
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #54747
jkick

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
Thought this was meant to be a positive look at action, not just churning over and over the same names, deeds and stuff that we've been putting out on blogs for days?

jkick, either give ur head a shake, or take a coupla days off mate. get some sleep, or sunshine, or both.

Huffington posts from 2012 and, from blogs all over are all well and good mate, but its names we all ready have. for deeds we already know about.
we need New info, mostly on historic abuse, from what we've been able to piece together as being the main idea behind this thread. so there is a provable background. a truly visible starting point, from which we can take down the whole lot at once.

sorry all, but the repetitive churning of same old.... is getting on nerves. we need to refocus

and we cant get this bloody dog to eat. he hasnt eaten since he got here yesterday dinner time.

oh dear ..i know what u meant Anders.. ever since u mentioned just before christmas u thought folk go no fight.
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #54748
oonalu

I have skimmed the Ley thingys too, go right over my head , and I went to wembley.
Agree with boss man though anyone new would be completly baffled
Old 02-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #54749
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongencustard View Post
I've read this thread since day 1 but have only started posting a bit recently. The dedication and research is and always has been amazing. I do have to say though that it has felt a little meandering recently. I think all topics should be included but it has become spread out. The past is the key but what do we do about the present?
Thank you, the cheque is in the post.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #54750
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
List of current known abusers at Greystone Heath Approved School for Boys, Warrington.

Greystone Heath approve school for boys.

Keith Laverack - Master (P.I.E member)
Brian Percival - Clerk and stores (Unknown)
Andrew Langshaw (P.I.E member)
Dennis Grain (P.I.E member)
Roy Shuttleworth (P.I.E member)
Jack Bennet (P.I.E member)
Stephen Norris (P.I.E member)
Have added Bennet to my list already- will update for extra names and repost. Thanks

Regarding post topics imo everything links. If you read the thread from the start it encompasses a myriad of themes, including music and literature, ancient religions and black arts, as well as Savile's life history and political spy and sex scandals. In time, they have all been shown to be connected.

I'm still learning from many different viewpoints. I'd hope that everyone who chooses to could benefit from the range of knowledge and input here.

Read what you want. Ignore what you don't like. The only censorship should come from the mods if there are rule breaches.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #54751
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you, the cheque is in the post.
Actually, could you put that check in the mail?
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #54752
bojit

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Have added Bennet to my list already- will update for extra names and repost. Thanks

Regarding post topics imo everything links. If you read the thread from the start it encompasses a myriad of themes, including music and literature, ancient religions and black arts, as well as Savile's life history and political spy and sex scandals. In time, they have all been shown to be connected.

I'm still learning from many different viewpoints. I'd hope that everyone who chooses to could benefit from the range of knowledge and input here.

Read what you want. Ignore what you don't like. The only censorship should come from the mods if there are rule breaches.
Well said

Last edited by bojit; 02-03-2013 at 09:57 PM.
bojit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #54753
oonalu

Mckellen Opposes Paedophile Checks
BY WENN
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
SIR IAN MCKELLEN has spoken out against Britain’s new anti-paedophile database, insisting the new scheme will dissuade amateur theatres from casting children.

The Lord of the Rings star fears the Vetting and Barring Scheme, which requires any adult working with children to register and submit a background check, will result in limited roles for young performers.
Adults who don’t comply face a fine of up to $8,000 (£5,000) and a criminal record, which McKellen maintains is unnecessary in the world of amateur theatre.
He says, “People are all there for the love of it - that’s what amateur means. It’s a very family atmosphere and there has never in the last 50 years been any hint of wrongdoing, and so it’s trying to put right a problem that doesn’t really exist. If children are no longer allowed, as it were, to perform with amateur groups the loss is everybody’s.”
McKellen claims small companies are struggling to cope with the costs and extensive paperwork, adding, “There are so many people who seem to have an input into this new legislation that have been consulted, and people who haven’t yet been consulted are the people whom it’s going to directly affect.”
McKellen was speaking as a patron on behalf of The Little Theatre Guild, which represents more than 100 independent theatres in Britain.

http://entertainment.gaeatimes.com/2...checks-254415/
Old 02-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #54754
victoria meldrew

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
hope you are getting better (inserts hug)
I did think of writing to the papers and asking why Cliff Richard is named in the Marry Moss documents but
a. thought they would ignore me
b. a visit from the men in blue/black complete with aprons would occur

I do have 5 children to consider so do have to stop myself
my story. I found a folded up £5 note on my way to work a couple of weeks ago. I picked it up but wasn't sure who it belonged to. A drug dealer? A pensioner? School dinner money? I donated to a local stray dogs home - made me laugh when the cheeky barsteward programme wanted tp chasrege me 15% for the donation!

Will try and access my email soon. Gojam-am sorry if I let you down.

Best wishes to all.

Last edited by victoria meldrew; 02-03-2013 at 10:01 PM.
victoria meldrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #54755
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post

Thank you WW.

Keith Laverack got 18 years for abusing children at Kneesworth House School Kneesworth, Cambridgeshire in 1997.

There may be some other places here too in Norfolk and Suffolk that may be of interest.

http://andrewgroveandco.com/page7.htm
Old 02-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #54756
oonalu

Letter reporting social services involvement in Paedophile ring to Tony Blair, MI5 and Home office
visit my website at www.higherinsight.webs.com/
I have made a blog of my correspondence to and from MI5, Tony Blair and David Blunkett regarding the paedophile ring currently running within the British care system as my website is currently unavailable and I want this informtion PUBLIC

http://higherinsight21.blogspot.co.u...-services.html
Old 02-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #54757
welshwitch
Banned

Default Cunard cruising

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
As Icke says, this all goes back long before Savile.

Remember, he's not what you think, not just a TV host, everything else is connected.

Jimmy Savile: "The Forces Of Darkness Are At Work..." - YouTube

I've been looking into the launches of the QE liners today, Savile, Whicker, Ranzten & her Maj all present every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2012/10...hip-pedophile/

Sir Jimmy Savile, a "True Friend of Cunard:" Cruise Ship Pedophile?
Posted on October 13, 2012 by Jim Walker

Comments (1)

Today I read an article on the BBC website stating that Cunard canceled a tribute to eccentric British television star Jimmy Savile who sailed regularly on Cunard ships, and other cruise ships, before his death.

For the U.S. readers of this blog unfamiliar with Mr. Savile, he was a popular disc jockey and television presenter for BBC Radio and Television. In the 1960's and 70's, he hosted the popular TV music program Top of the Pops and Jim'll Fix It which catered primarily to children. He was known for his fundraising and support of charities and hospitals. He was knighted by the Queen in 1990.

A few years before his death in 2011, things began to unravel for Sir Savile. He was the target of allegations of child sexual abuse. After he died in October last year, these allegations increased. Several women stepped forward to claim that Savile sexually abused them while they were girls.

Nonetheless, Cunard cruise line had planned a tribute to Savile where the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship would sail by Scarborough, where Savile was buried. BBC News reports that a Cunard spokesperson had previously characterized Savile as a frequent Cunard cruise passenger and a "true friend of Cunard."

But after an ITV documentary aired last week about Savile's alleged abuse of children, including girls on the premises of BBC, an additional 40 women reported that Savile abused them while they were children. The U.K. police described Savile as a "predatory sex offender" who had a "predilection" for young girls.

It was at this point that Cunard finally decided to distance itself from its celebrity passenger Sir Savile.

The concern I have when I read stories like this is the safety of children on cruise ships. Pedophiles plan their lives to come into close association with children and will prey on them if the opportunity exists - whether it's a hospital, orphanage, BBC's premises, or a luxury cruise ship.

If you think it's far-fetched that a pedophile would target children on a cruise ship, consider the fact that a Cunard youth counselor, Paul Trotter, is currently in jail in the U.K. after pleading guilty to abusing at least 13 children over the course of many years while working throughout the Cunard fleet.

I have not located any evidence that Savile sexually abused anyone on Cunard's ships, but there is some disturbing accounts that he may have abused girls on a P & O cruise ship.

Jimmy Savile - Cruise ship PassengerThe U.K.'s Mirror published an article indicating that two passengers notified the captain of a P & O cruise ship that Savile had acted inappropriately with their daughter during a cruise - "I Kicked Sleazy Jimmy Savile Off Cruise Ship." The article states that after the captain of the P & O Canberra heard the complaints of the parents of a 14 year old girl, the captain told Savile ". . . he disgusted me and I wanted him off my ship when we reached Gibraltar.”

Back in the 1970's when the incident aboard the P & O cruise ship occurred, cruise lines did not report sexual perverts to the police. That was long before laws existed that required cruise lines to report such shipboard crimes to the authorities. At best, all that happened was the captain would kick the pervert off at the next port. That permitted the pedophile to continue his ways on other cruise ships.

Other newspapers have raised the issue whether Savile sexually assaulted children on cruise ships. The U.K.'s Express newspaper published an article written by a journalist who commented that Savile was a regular on Cunard cruise ships and he observed Savile ". . . leering at girls and young women in the hot tub."

Sir Savile last sailed with Cunard, on the Queen Elizabeth, in September 2011 - thirty-five years after he was accused of abusing a girl on a P & O ship and one month before he died.

October 17, 2012 Update: The Sun newspaper in the U.K. published an article today about "Sue" age 16 who recalled Jimmy Sevile's conduct aboard a P & O cruise ship back in 1978,

Photo credit:

Top: Sydney Morning Herald

Bottom: Mirror
Seems like these posts were made for each other.

More connections. Nice work.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #54758
sxjack

Default Cruising sex offenders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2012/10...hip-pedophile/

Sir Jimmy Savile, a "True Friend of Cunard:" Cruise Ship Pedophile?
Posted on October 13, 2012 by Jim Walker

Comments (1)

Today I read an article on the BBC website stating that Cunard canceled a tribute to eccentric British television star Jimmy Savile who sailed regularly on Cunard ships, and other cruise ships, before his death.

For the U.S. readers of this blog unfamiliar with Mr. Savile, he was a popular disc jockey and television presenter for BBC Radio and Television. In the 1960's and 70's, he hosted the popular TV music program Top of the Pops and Jim'll Fix It which catered primarily to children. He was known for his fundraising and support of charities and hospitals. He was knighted by the Queen in 1990.

A few years before his death in 2011, things began to unravel for Sir Savile. He was the target of allegations of child sexual abuse. After he died in October last year, these allegations increased. Several women stepped forward to claim that Savile sexually abused them while they were girls.

Nonetheless, Cunard cruise line had planned a tribute to Savile where the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship would sail by Scarborough, where Savile was buried. BBC News reports that a Cunard spokesperson had previously characterized Savile as a frequent Cunard cruise passenger and a "true friend of Cunard."

But after an ITV documentary aired last week about Savile's alleged abuse of children, including girls on the premises of BBC, an additional 40 women reported that Savile abused them while they were children. The U.K. police described Savile as a "predatory sex offender" who had a "predilection" for young girls.

It was at this point that Cunard finally decided to distance itself from its celebrity passenger Sir Savile.

The concern I have when I read stories like this is the safety of children on cruise ships. Pedophiles plan their lives to come into close association with children and will prey on them if the opportunity exists - whether it's a hospital, orphanage, BBC's premises, or a luxury cruise ship.

If you think it's far-fetched that a pedophile would target children on a cruise ship, consider the fact that a Cunard youth counselor, Paul Trotter, is currently in jail in the U.K. after pleading guilty to abusing at least 13 children over the course of many years while working throughout the Cunard fleet.

I have not located any evidence that Savile sexually abused anyone on Cunard's ships, but there is some disturbing accounts that he may have abused girls on a P & O cruise ship.

Jimmy Savile - Cruise ship PassengerThe U.K.'s Mirror published an article indicating that two passengers notified the captain of a P & O cruise ship that Savile had acted inappropriately with their daughter during a cruise - "I Kicked Sleazy Jimmy Savile Off Cruise Ship." The article states that after the captain of the P & O Canberra heard the complaints of the parents of a 14 year old girl, the captain told Savile ". . . he disgusted me and I wanted him off my ship when we reached Gibraltar.”

Back in the 1970's when the incident aboard the P & O cruise ship occurred, cruise lines did not report sexual perverts to the police. That was long before laws existed that required cruise lines to report such shipboard crimes to the authorities. At best, all that happened was the captain would kick the pervert off at the next port. That permitted the pedophile to continue his ways on other cruise ships.

Other newspapers have raised the issue whether Savile sexually assaulted children on cruise ships. The U.K.'s Express newspaper published an article written by a journalist who commented that Savile was a regular on Cunard cruise ships and he observed Savile ". . . leering at girls and young women in the hot tub."

Sir Savile last sailed with Cunard, on the Queen Elizabeth, in September 2011 - thirty-five years after he was accused of abusing a girl on a P & O ship and one month before he died.

October 17, 2012 Update: The Sun newspaper in the U.K. published an article today about "Sue" age 16 who recalled Jimmy Sevile's conduct aboard a P & O cruise ship back in 1978,

Photo credit:

Top: Sydney Morning Herald

Bottom: Mirror
Take a look at CruiseBruise!
http://www.cruisebruise.com/
http://www.cruiseshipsexoffenders.com/
http://www.cruiseshiprapes.com/

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)
sxjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #54759
conshunts

had no net connection since about 6pm. seems mast' out of action cos all neighbours off too. (connect via dongle on 3)
so sorrry
been struggling to get my phone to do net since. (vodafone)

can,t get map uploaded butmp totals are

98 letters sentto 93mps (some had 2)

45 wrote back so far

17 positives: 10 Lab 4 con.s 3 libdem

god this is fiddleyt

am feelin paranoid
conshunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #54760
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Yep, plenty of other stuff going on - ley lines, lizards, dragons, druids, Google/666, reptilian brains (with illustrations) , building symbolism - all predominant throughout pages 2718 to 2723. I lost the will to live to look at any more pages either side of those.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote