Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #56701
sxjack

Default For keepia, bojit and IWTT

I've run out of PMs!
Good work, keepia....and IWTT, bojit has told me how to put your MP letter on Twitter/

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)
sxjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #56702
ben black
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf View Post

Thank you for your letter of the 19th feb' 2013 on behalf of your constituent ........... concerning papers passed to the home office by the former member of parliament, Geoffrey Dickens.

We are aware of the media reports from the 1980's about papers collected by Geoffrey Dickens. The information referred to by your constituent may no longer be held centrally by the department and we are researching all papers that are available to us to establish wheather the information is held. The home office is committed to pursuing all avenues in respect of this issue

Your Sincerely, Jeremy Browne, MP, Minister of State
I got my reply from Simon Burns in the mail today and got the EXACT same letter signed by Jeremy Browne included....
ben black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #56703
sxjack

Default Source re Gerry McCann

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
what is the source?
This was posted here earlier.
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspo...y-mccanns.html Jan 2012 blog

Also this googled from another blogger who disgrees that there was anything sinister behind Mccann being given a CATS number.
http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/...acking-system/ July 2011 blog

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)

Last edited by sxjack; 11-03-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: add info
Old 11-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #56704
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
what is the source?
In the PJ files. A search of the local section of the child abuse shows a registration number 19309 in the CATS system.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MC...BACKGROUND.htm

Both the mccanns have the same CATS number
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #56705
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
The female link is important to its maternal grandmother being Jewish rather than the generally accepted christian western approach of taking the fathers lineage.

Effectively its a coup in front of our eyes to take the throne out of the church of England and into jewish control .

But ignore me i`m just a pleb
Queen's Gay Rights Charter Deliberately Vague

Billed as a deal to protect the rights of women and homosexuals across the Commonwealth, the charter has been watered down.

The Queen is not signing a new charter "backing equal rights for women and gay people in every Commonwealth nation", despite headlines to the contrary.

She is signing a document which has no legal underpinning, and which has been watered down in order to ensure Commonwealth countries that have homophobic laws (a majority of them) would agree to it.

This could be regarded as a step forward for those who believe in equality for gay people, or it could be seen as a sop allowing homophobic governments a fig leaf to continue repressive practices.

The Commonwealth Charter declares: "We are implacably opposed to all forms of discrimination, whether rooted in gender, race, colour, creed, political belief or other grounds."

Not, you will note, "on grounds of sexuality", but "on other grounds". This language is not just loose, it is deliberately so.

The words "other grounds" are being seen by some as including sexuality.

However, they can interpret it that way as much as they wish. The fact that "sexuality" is not spelled out will allow homophobic governments to retain laws currently used to suppress forms of sexuality they see as threatening.

According to the Human right campaigner Peter Tatchell, 41 of the 54 Commonwealth states still criminalise homosexuality.

Being found 'guilty' of homosexual acts can carry life sentences in jail in countries such as Sierra Leone and Bangladesh.

Uganda is considering legislation introducing the death penalty for repeat offenders.

A state which jails people for homosexuality can still argue that their national laws allow for this and say that their reading of the Commonwealth Charter allows for it.

Mr Tatchell told Sky News that while the charter could be considered a step forward it "does not include an explicit commitment to gay equality ... this was vetoed by the homophobic majority of member states."

In her speech the Queen will say: "Our shared values… which are found in our new Commonwealth Charter - mean that we place special emphasis on including everyone in this goal, especially those who are vulnerable."

She may say that, but the charter does not.

http://news.sky.com/story/1063118/qu...berately-vague

Last edited by cosmo99; 11-03-2013 at 06:37 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #56706
sxjack

Default Inference is that it was held at one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben black View Post
I got my reply from Simon Burns in the mail today and got the EXACT same letter signed by Jeremy Browne included....
'The information referred to by your constituent may no longer be held centrally by the department and we are researching all papers that are available to us to establish wheather the information is held. The home office is committed to pursuing all avenues in respect of this issue'

So at least now they are admitting that the dossier/s existed.

The questions will have to be asked - why didn't the Home Sec, Leon Brittan, take any action?
Or if he did take action , what was it?
When?
Result of the action?

The HO archives used to be held at ?????, I am trying to get hold of the info.
I still think that they've seen the inside of someone's incinerator.

Last edited by sxjack; 11-03-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 11-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #56707
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
If that was the case then why were the Kasirs proscuted ? And as WW pointed out, why at the Old Bailey as well ?

Edit: Unless of course MI5 were monitoring remotely without their knowledge. But how would that have been possible to install equipment without being noticed, the Kasirs lived there.

Edit: Undercover police officers had been inside the property for a number of days posing as clients, while watching sex parties that took place there.

A planned police raid had to be brought forward after a hidden police radio was activated by accident. Officers had hoped to catch several dozen clients — and who knows how many public figures — but there were fewer than ten customers there when the operation was compromised.

The Kasirs were subsequently charged with running a disorderly house. At the Old Bailey the following year they were convicted, fined and given suspended sentences.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-World/page102

This would suggest that there was no collusion between MI5 and Kasir. There were no hidden cameras, otherwise undercover officers would not have been necessary. IMO.
I am more inclined to think it was activated by accident on purpose! Do we really think they wanted to capture and charge senior members of parliament like Brittain? He was Minister of State at the Home Office just prior to the raid and Chief Secretary to the Treasury at the time. Given all the information he held with regards arms and party funding, he was never going to be taken down squealing. No, the raid was timed for minimum damage.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #56708
blackwolf

I'm just getting a blank page at the mo'
Old 11-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #56709
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Couple of spelling mistakes need sorting.
There's a few things need ironing out, working on it. Also some of the spelling mistakes are in the quotes from other blogs so I didn't think I should amend them.
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #56710
welshwitch
Banned

Default Elm House raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
I am more inclined to think it was activated by accident on purpose! Do we really think they wanted to capture and charge senior members of parliament like Brittain? He was Minister of State at the Home Office just prior to the raid and Chief Secretary to the Treasury at the time. Given all the information he held with regards arms and party funding, he was never going to be taken down squealing. No, the raid was timed for minimum damage.
It's a very reasonable hypothesis which bears out the events.

If the police were under cover in the premises then there was surely a reason.

The raid was undertaken by the police - whether activated early or on schedule

If police resources were being thus utilised, then the expectation would be that a chargeable, prosecutable offence had taken place.

There would therefore be significant pressure, given time and money spent, of a court case following on from the raid.

The local police would probably not have been aware if there were security service involved in the Elm Guest House setup.

Thus the trial makes perfect sense.

What doesn't make sense is the use of the Old Bailey and the nature of the charge and punishment which gives an impression of interference from a higher level.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #56711
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
Queen's Gay Rights Charter Deliberately Vague

Billed as a deal to protect the rights of women and homosexuals across the Commonwealth, the charter has been watered down.

The Queen is not signing a new charter "backing equal rights for women and gay people in every Commonwealth nation", despite headlines to the contrary.

She is signing a document which has no legal underpinning, and which has been watered down in order to ensure Commonwealth countries that have homophobic laws (a majority of them) would agree to it.

This could be regarded as a step forward for those who believe in equality for gay people, or it could be seen as a sop allowing homophobic governments a fig leaf to continue repressive practices.

The Commonwealth Charter declares: "We are implacably opposed to all forms of discrimination, whether rooted in gender, race, colour, creed, political belief or other grounds."

Not, you will note, "on grounds of sexuality", but "on other grounds". This language is not just loose, it is deliberately so.

The words "other grounds" are being seen by some as including sexuality.

However, they can interpret it that way as much as they wish. The fact that "sexuality" is not spelled out will allow homophobic governments to retain laws currently used to suppress forms of sexuality they see as threatening.

According to the Human right campaigner Peter Tatchell, 41 of the 54 Commonwealth states still criminalise homosexuality.

Being found 'guilty' of homosexual acts can carry life sentences in jail in countries such as Sierra Leone and Bangladesh.

Uganda is considering legislation introducing the death penalty for repeat offenders.

A state which jails people for homosexuality can still argue that their national laws allow for this and say that their reading of the Commonwealth Charter allows for it.

Mr Tatchell told Sky News that while the charter could be considered a step forward it "does not include an explicit commitment to gay equality ... this was vetoed by the homophobic majority of member states."

In her speech the Queen will say: "Our shared values… which are found in our new Commonwealth Charter - mean that we place special emphasis on including everyone in this goal, especially those who are vulnerable."

She may say that, but the charter does not.

http://news.sky.com/story/1063118/qu...berately-vague
this is the charter

http://www.thecommonwealth.org/files...mmonwealth.pdf

it isn't a gay rights charter
doesn't even mention the word gay
more spin
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #56712
goodness
Inactive

Default You Get What You Give

You Get What You Give Lyrics
New Radicals

One, two
One, two, three

Wake up kids

We've got the dreamers disease

Age 14 we got you down on your knees

So polite, you're busy still saying please

Frienemies, who when you're down ain't your friend

Every night we smash their Mercedes-Benz

First we run and then we laugh till we cry

But when the night is falling You cannot find the light, light

If you feel your dreams are dying Hold tight

You've got the music in you Don't let go
You've got the music in you One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up You've got a reason to live

Can't forget We only get what we give

I'm coming home, baby You're tops Give it to me now

Four a.m. we ran a miracle mile We're flat broke but hey we do it in style

bad rich God's flying in for your trial

But when the night is falling You cannot find a friend, friend

You feel your tree is breaking Just then

You've got the music in you
Don't let go You've got the music in you One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live

Can't forget We only get what we give

This whole damn world can fall apart

You'll be ok, follow your heart

You're in harms way I'm right behind Now say you're mine

You've got the music in you
Don't let go You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through Don't give up You've got a reason to live

Can't forget We only get what we give Don't let go I feel the music in you

Fly high, high What's real can't die

You only get what you give You gonna get what you give

Just don't be afraid to leave

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers
buying Fake computer crashes dining

Cloning while they're multiplying

Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson

Courtney love and Marilyn Manson You're all fakes

Run to your mansions Come around We'll kick your ass in

Don't let go
One dance left
Don't give up
Can't forget
Don't

{unsaid lyrics from liner**
Championed by a soulless media misleading
People unaware they're bleeding
No one with a brain is believing
It's so sad you lost the meaning
Never knew it anyway
Human natures so predictable
I'm a fool to do your dirty work whoa, whoa

Last edited by goodness; 11-03-2013 at 10:53 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #56713
oonalu

Default Operation mapperton

The case against him was dropped after police lost video evidence from alleged victims, taken during an earlier, aborted, investigation - and the defence successfully argued that without this he could not be guaranteed a fair trial.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/oct/09/sarahhall
Old 11-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #56714
nowdowntherabbithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben black View Post
After my original email to Elfyn Llwyd, and the quite encouraging reply I received, I sent a second email, asking him about the other more specific questions I had. This is it:-

Dear Mr Llwyd

Thank you for replying to my eMail so positively, and I am pleased that you will be making your (no doubt considerable) voice heard in the right quarters.

However I did also ask with regard to the Jillings Report and the remit of Operation Pallial, and would appreciate a reply based on your inquiries on those two subjects. I now understand that the Independent Newspaper is claiming a copy of the former and also understand that copies of both The Jillings Report AND a part of Geoffrey Dickens Dossier were seized by North Wales Police & Derby Police from the possession of the investigative Journalist Andrea Davison in January 2010. These were not returned and so I presume are still in the possession of one of those Police Forces. At the moment the continual 'cloud' over the whereabouts of these 2 documents, is speaking volumes for the case of monumental cover-up by local and national government, than if they were just released and published.

and this morning I received this reply.

Many thanks for your email.

I am in touch with the Chief Exec of Flint County Council seeking his advises of latest developments and will keep you posted.

Kind regards

Elfyn Llwyd

so I'm quite pleased with that. I replied that I looked forward to receiving updates in due course. How many days should I give him before prodding him again?

http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.”
nowdowntherabbithole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #56715
welshwitch
Banned

Default Graham Ovenden

The Mail picks up the story

Graham Ovenden is accused of abusing children who posed for him
Accused of abusing children as young as six in the '70s and '80s
Four alleged victims complained to police in late 2000s, court heard

A famous artist sexually abused young girls after blindfolding them and dressing them in Victorian-style nighties, a jury heard today.

Graham Ovenden, 70, is accused of offences against four children aged from six to 14 who posed for him between 1972 and 1985.

Ovenden's work includes nude and semi-nude portraits of young girls.

Ramsay Quaife, prosecuting, said the offences took place at his homes in London and Cornwall and the alleged victims - all now adults - had similar accounts of the alleged abuse.

He added that the accused told police he still has ‘a very major reputation’ for painting some of the best portraits of children in the last 200 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-them.html

Trial continues. Outcome may well impact a certain well reimbursed personage who showed a liking for Ovenden's work in the past.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #56716
buster

A couple of good articles from Gojams blog about Mcalpine

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #56717
goodness
Inactive

Default UK queen celebrates Commonwealth Day

(AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth). Britain's Prince Philip speaks to choir boys after attending the Commonwealth Day Observance service at Westminster Abbey in London, Monday, March 11, 2013.

LONDON (AP) - Queen Elizabeth II attended a London reception to celebrate Commonwealth Day on Tuesday, her first public appearance since she was briefly hospitalized for a stomach illness.

The monarch appeared in good spirits, although earlier in the day she had to pull out of another event. Buckingham Palace officials said the 86-year-old queen was still getting over a bout of gastroenteritis that led to her first hospitalization in a decade last week.

Wearing a mint and silver ensemble, Elizabeth made a brief speech at the ceremony held at Marlborough House in central London. After that she signed a new charter setting out the Commonwealth's values and commitment to equal rights.

The queen had to cancel several engagements, including a visit to Rome, last week because of illness. The one-day hospitalization raised concerns about the general health of the queen, who has rarely taken time off her duties due to illness.

But the palace says she remains in robust health.

"The queen hopes to undertake some of her official engagements planned for the rest of the week," the palace said.

Earlier Monday, the monarch canceled an appearance at a Westminster Abbey service marking Commonwealth Day. Prince Philip, the queen's 91-year-old husband, attended the service, where he was joined by 2,000 guests, including Commonwealth ambassadors.

A prerecorded annual address by the queen, who heads the association of countries, was played in the abbey.

Elizabeth carried out more than 400 official engagements in 2012 - ranging from weekly meetings with the prime minister to ceremonial gatherings such as the reception on Monday.

goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #56718
welshwitch
Banned

Madlands Day of Action

I was passed this link on twitter. Thunderclap.it is a site where you can create a “thunderclap”. People agree to support it and if you get the agreement level you require then at the date and time you state when setting up your thunderclap, It is mass tweeted.

http://themadlands.wordpress.com/201...on-28th-march/
Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #56719
oonalu

Default Edward Heath old bailey

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...ley+1970&hl=en

Last edited by oonalu; 11-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.
oonalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #56720
dentedarthur
Banned

reckon she's signing rupert's birthday card really
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote