Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 20-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
no_world_order
Inactive

Exclamation German TV Clip..."We love to entertain you!"

I just saw this thing 2 seconds ago on tv...

There were times when I just rejected the whole Symbolism-theory-stuff...but I´m getting more and more convinced that there is indeed something to it, a deep meaning which most people don´t get at all.

it can´t be by f*cking accident, that over and over the same symbols are shown again and again in adverts and clips all over the place...

just check out this thing:

It has the notorious "Lady in red", black and white chessboard-styled tower-like things.

In the beginning if you pause it, you see a pyramid-like thing with the capstone missing (this is a bit speculative, because it is not exactly a perfect pyramid)...it also relates to this depiction of the tower of babel:

It even looks like they both have the same amount of stories...

In the background there is something big and dark, looking very creepy to me.

Then you see three people dressed in silver clothing, acting like robots, which might be relating to transhumanism in my opinion. Two even seem to be worshipping the "Lady in red", if you look at it from 0:07.

The main character (the "Lady in red") leaves the scenery in the end, riding on a rocket, heading off to a futuristic looking, very dark city...in the middle of the picture is a huge ball, looking a bit like the death star from star wars...also very creepy.

The "Lady in red" is actually Kate Perry. Bits of lyrics from her song "Teenage Dream" are used in the clip. I just looked up the lyrics to the complete song. I think the piece used in the clip isn´t actually a original part of the song.
I think it goes like this:

"Yes, we love to entertain you!
Yeah, we love to entertain you!
I can´t stop, let´s turn it on
and don´t ever look back!
Don´t ever look back!"

Its like saying "we´re heading to a new transhumanistic dark future, but don´t ever look back!"

You can check out some others Pro7-Clips on YouTube...they all feature the same theme over and over...

for example this one right here:

(this one´s is very short, but you will see that its still enough time to put in all of "your favourite symbolism" )

this one is even more "in your face" about the robotic aspect of people watching television:

It scares the f*ck out of me...it is to much at once to be just by accident!

Opinions on this?

I would also very much appreciate links to other commercials from tv-stations outside of germany that feature same or similar symbols!

edit:

I also realised that the Checkboard-looking things have 4 rows from left to right that consist of 11 squares each, making up 4x11 = 44.
Does anybody know the meaning of the 44 or 4x11?

Last edited by no_world_order; 20-09-2011 at 10:08 PM.
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #2
steppenwolf
Inactive

Location: In the pines, in the pines, where the sun never shines

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
I just saw this thing 2 seconds ago on tv...

There were times when I just rejected the whole Symbolism-theory-stuff...but I´m getting more and more convinced that there is indeed something to it, a deep meaning which most people don´t get at all.

it can´t be by f*cking accident, that over and over the same symbols are shown again and again in adverts and clips all over the place...

just check out this thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhPg2...eature=related

It has the notorious "Lady in red", black and white chessboard-styled tower-like things.

In the beginning if you pause it, you see a pyramid-like thing with the capstone missing (this is a bit speculative, because it is not exactly a perfect pyramid)...it also relates to this depiction of the tower of babel:

It even looks like they both have the same amount of stories...

In the background there is something big and dark, looking very creepy to me.

Then you see three people dressed in silver clothing, acting like robots, which might be relating to transhumanism in my opinion. Two even seem to be worshipping the "Lady in red", if you look at it from 0:07.

The main character (the "Lady in red") leaves the scenery in the end, riding on a rocket, heading off to a futuristic looking, very dark city...in the middle of the picture is a huge ball, looking a bit like the death star from star wars...also very creepy.

The "Lady in red" is actually Kate Perry. Bits of lyrics from her song "Teenage Dream" are used in the clip. I just looked up the lyrics to the complete song. I think the piece used in the clip isn´t actually a original part of the song.
I think it goes like this:

"Yes, we love to entertain you!
Yeah, we love to entertain you!
I can´t stop, let´s turn it on
and don´t ever look back!
Don´t ever look back!"

Its like saying "we´re heading to a new transhumanistic dark future, but don´t ever look back!"

You can check out some others Pro7-Clips on YouTube...they all feature the same theme over and over...

for example this one right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhO6X...eature=related

(this one´s is very short, but you will see that its still enough time to put in all of "your favourite symbolism" )

this one is even more "in your face" about the robotic aspect of people watching television:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcAbbhlo1k&NR=1

It scares the f*ck out of me...it is to much at once to be just by accident!

Opinions on this?

I would also very much appreciate links to other commercials from tv-stations outside of germany that feature same or similar symbols!

edit:

I also realised that the Checkboard-looking things have 4 rows from left to right that consist of 11 squares each, making up 4x11 = 44.
Ugh! I hate Katy Perry! What are these commercials for?

I see what you mean about the robots and they are pretty creepy looking. The first shot of Katy Perry she looks at the camera with that same look she always gives- like the "doll programming" people speak of.

The gloomy city looks like Blade Runner. Replicants, anyone?

I don't watch much t.v. so I don't really have any commercials come to mind. I've noticed some strange ones before when I'm hanging at a friend's house. Kind of older, but the Droid phone commercials really disturb me.
*Dark, foreboding voice*"When there's no limit to what Droid gets; there's no limit to what Droid does."

Really? No limit? What the fuck is that implying?

Well, I can't find the original one I saw where the guy is in some kind of machine and the voice over is extra creepy but these are weird, too.
I love SciFi and all but these commercials do not make me want to buy a phone.

Last edited by steppenwolf; 22-09-2011 at 11:44 AM.
steppenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
alekz

Quote:
Ugh! I hate Katy Perry! What are these commercials for?
The channel is called Pro7 and "We love to entertain you" is their current slogan.

I'm German but i usually don't watch TV.
alekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
steppenwolf
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekz View Post
The channel is called Pro7 and "We love to entertain you" is their current slogan.

I'm German but i usually don't watch TV.
Guten Tag!

Actually, I don't know much German- just a few things I remember from High School. I hope to visit someday as I've heard great things about it from others who went.

Good thing you don't watch much TV. Fringe is pretty much the only thing I watch other then some retro Twilight Zone here and there.
Old 22-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
steppenwolf
Inactive

Exclamation 44 & 411

"I also realised that the Checkboard-looking things have 4 rows from left to right that consist of 11 squares each, making up 4x11 = 44.
Does anybody know the meaning of the 44 or 4x11?"

I meant to comment on this, though I don't have an answer as to the meaning. These are number combinations that I've been noticing for a while(along with others). For the past month, I've been plagued by 44,444, and 4444- I'm talking ridiculous frequency! I have no clue what it means, if anything.

I hope someone can enlighten us!
Old 22-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
"I also realised that the Checkboard-looking things have 4 rows from left to right that consist of 11 squares each, making up 4x11 = 44.
Does anybody know the meaning of the 44 or 4x11?"

I meant to comment on this, though I don't have an answer as to the meaning. These are number combinations that I've been noticing for a while(along with others). For the past month, I've been plagued by 44,444, and 4444- I'm talking ridiculous frequency! I have no clue what it means, if anything.

I hope someone can enlighten us!
http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/444.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html

Numbers like 11 and 44 are Master Numbers. Here's some info on them:

http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html

And yes, symbols abound!!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
kill_the_pain

I'm German too and Pro7 has used this slogan for quite a long time now. Maybe because it's working well? Don't know.

I hated it from the beginning. The bad thing is that even if you know that all the media is trying to manipulate and program you, the programming works to a certain extent.
kill_the_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
no_world_order
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_the_pain View Post
I'm German too and Pro7 has used this slogan for quite a long time now. Maybe because it's working well? Don't know.

I hated it from the beginning. The bad thing is that even if you know that all the media is trying to manipulate and program you, the programming works to a certain extent.
How? could you go into this in more detail please?
Old 23-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
steppenwolf
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
You know, it's funny that it says "you'll keep seeing numbers until you get the message" or something to that effect. Anyway, as much as I read about the meanings, I still never know how to interpret it! I guess I'm just dense!
Old 24-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #10
no_world_order
Inactive

These are really strange! The google-logo in the end fits in just perfectly!
Really nice is the last one with the hand / lower arm of the astronaut-like guy turning into a terminator-like arm with a f+cking dumb-phone. It really says much about the product:
First you don´t know what you get...but if it´s there first, you can´t let go of it, because it has become a part of your being. creepy. makes me wanna buy some writing paper and write old school letters instead.
Old 24-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
steppenwolf
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
These are really strange! The google-logo in the end fits in just perfectly!
Really nice is the last one with the hand / lower arm of the astronaut-like guy turning into a terminator-like arm with a f+cking dumb-phone. It really says much about the product:
First you don´t know what you get...but if it´s there first, you can´t let go of it, because it has become a part of your being. creepy. makes me wanna buy some writing paper and write old school letters instead.

That reminded me of Video Drome where the gun becomes part of the guys arm! It's the only scene in the movie that I remember.

All the smart phones creep me out. Even as I type this on an iPhone! Lol!
But I only have this because my boss gave it to me. Apple creeps me out & they have pretentious marketing. But the Droid commercials are just dark & intimidating!

Last edited by steppenwolf; 24-09-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
All the smart phones creep me out.
They ain't too damned smart or they'd have figured out how to loop-hole the monthly billing by now!!

*has never owned a cell phone*

And don't sweat the number stuff, just because it's not clicking into place doesn't mean that you're dense! A lot of the time it just takes, well, time to allow the information to sink in and take more of an organic hold and become one of your processes. It takes getting used to as well, to know when it's a true "hit" or not.
Old 24-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #13
steppenwolf
Inactive

Exclamation

Quote:
They ain't too damned smart or they'd have figured out how to loop-hole the monthly billing by now!!

*has never owned a cell phone*

And don't sweat the number stuff, just because it's not clicking into place doesn't mean that you're dense! A lot of the time it just takes, well, time to allow the information to sink in and take more of an organic hold and become one of your processes. It takes getting used to as well, to know when it's a true "hit" or not.

I just noticed that on my first reply on this thread was last edited at 4:44am- must be UK time.
Old 24-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #14
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
I just noticed that on my first reply on this thread was last edited at 4:44am- must be UK time.
Do you mean this post of yours?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....41&postcount=2

Because this is what I'm seeing at the bottom:

Old 24-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #15
steppenwolf
Inactive

Quote:
Do you mean this post of yours?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....41&postcount=2

Because this is what I'm seeing at the bottom:

On my screen(don't know how to do a screenshot) it's showing 4:44am; I could see it being PM US time. I would be sleeping 4:44am.
Old 24-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #16
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
On my screen(don't know how to do a screenshot) it's showing 4:44am; I could see it being PM US time. I would be sleeping 4:44am.
Not to mention there should be a 5 hour time difference instead of 4, from EST to UK time. I am lol
Old 24-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
steppenwolf
Inactive

Quote:
Not to mention there should be a 5 hour time difference instead of 4, from EST to UK time. I am lol
I'll try to capture it when I 'm in front of a real computer. I'm fur realz!
Old 24-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #18
phemohilia
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
I'll try to capture it when I 'm in front of a real computer. I'm fur realz!
You know what this is, right?

Mmmhmm, that's right, yeah-huh!!!
Old 26-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #19
steppenwolf
Inactive

Quote:
You know what this is, right?

Mmmhmm, that's right, yeah-huh!!!
Scuzzlebutt!

I'm seriously...

I did not edit this at 4:44 in the AM. But the point here is- 4:44!!! WTF?

Last edited by steppenwolf; 26-09-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #20
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:

I did not edit this at 4:44 in the AM. But the point here is- 4:44!!! WTF?
Awesome synchro!!!

So are you saying that you didn't edit the post at that time or you didn't edit it at all?? If the latter, FREAKAAAY!!!!