Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 13-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #201
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Hi, king anthony.
I have watched your video.
Stick around, mate and continue to post.
No one has asked or told you to leave anthony. I invite you to stay.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #202
jaynette
Banned

New talk. Roger Hayes. The Critical Mass Show

Manchester Radio

“this will change the world”
“Thank you Roger we are going to let you go now,You have answered all the questions”!!!?
1 question and 1 e-mail.!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #203
furionone

will roger take the challenge

i think not

all the best
furionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #204
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furionone View Post
will roger take the challenge
i think not

all the best
“if you don’t debate me, you’re hiding something”

I think you have Roger Hayes weighed up in that one sentence furionone. He won’t debate you, he won’t even answer simple questions concerning HIS bank, but continues to ask for help reaching his “critical mass”. There have been no updates to his banking idea for a long time now although he keeps popping up here and there to give us the same old regurgitated shite that he spoke of when he first conceived the idea. This man Hayes distances himself from it[lawful bank] on the one hand by telling us he is “only promoting it” yet on the other he he talks about HIS fugures HE has put together etc.
You may find this interesting if you have the time. I eventually manage to get Hayes to come(after weeks of trying) and give us something of substance but he fails miserably by evading the questions and instead issuing questions of his own in a “you answer mine first and I’ll answer yours” kind of way.
http://equalfree.org/forum/viewtopic...5cd034ada4161c
All the best to you too.

p.s. It maybe worth starting a new topic with your challenge to hayes.

Last edited by jaynette; 11-02-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #205
furionone

hi jaynette
thanks for the reply

should have made it clear the chap in the video is not me sorry for any confusion

the link you provided i have read and i found very interesting thanks for that
there is a gaggle of there's people promoting this bank roger Hayes/veronica Chapman/guy taylor/Paul torchwood anyone of them can come forward
if its so great and foolproof then there is no problem coming forward to debate it
mpe mathematically perfected economy has been around for a long time
mike montagne has been plagiarized in part and full but never disproved for his mathematically perfected economy
mike also has models charts all the proof needed to prove his claims
i have found no one who can say the same
can the lawful bank say the same lets see shall we

once again thanks jaynette loved reading the other thread

all the best
Chris

Last edited by furionone; 11-02-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #206
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
bank roger Hayes/veronica Chapman/guy taylor/Paul torchwood anyone of them can come forward
if its so great and foolproof then there is no problem coming forward
Hi Chris,
I didn't realise chapman had anything to do with this but I should have guessed.
There is of course (if you read all of the link I posted) Mike Robinson of the U.K. Column who was so quick to defend and distance Hayes from this bank yet wouldn't answer why he had his "own concerns" about the bank. Torchwood/Paul Rogers after all his posts in that link was still incapable or simply unable to tell us anything. And as you have maybe read now, Hayes promise to answer questions then, …he doesn’t?
This bank is supposed to be “in co-operation with the World Freeman Society and The British Constitution Group” too, but I don’t think I have ever heard Rob Menard speak of it either and there is very little or nothing on either of their web sites that tells us anything realy about their own bank!.
But most astonishing of all to me, was that absolutely no one has been able to come forward and tell me why this COULD NOT be a scam. As you may have read, my idea of scam was put together using all Hayes’ Lawful Bank proposals, they weren’t my own.
I can only wait to see if there are any takers to the challenge offered above.

Last edited by jaynette; 11-02-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #207
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
New talk. Roger Hayes. The Critical Mass Show

Manchester Radio

“this will change the world”
“Thank you Roger we are going to let you go now,You have answered all the questions”!!!?
1 question and 1 e-mail.!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMuue3Ea38U
Thank you
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #208
furionone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=dljoLArlFXo#!

guess who wants to be elected as leader of the bank

all the best
chris
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #209
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=dljoLArlFXo#!

guess who wants to be elected as leader of the bank

“I have constructed this presentation”
He knows a lot seeing he is “only promoting it!

“data base”
He has said often in the past that the central data base will be destroyed!
“I will be applying for the job of operating tams”
(1)He can’t he is bankrupt, so is breaking the law (2) he says often, “he is only promoting it”.

“tams derives from pledges,” = £100.00 “it is not a request for money”
I have covered this in my scam bank and given my reasons why “we” are not asking for money.
“I have suggested a figure of 10%”.
but he is “only promoting the bank”
it still all boils down to pounds and in the case of a mortgage £25,000 (up front) for tams/sovereign notes.

“the critical mass is not a number”
I have explained this too. The critical mass is a number but we will never know what that figure is. And by Hayes’/Paul Rogers’ own admissions in the past they both actually say “we won’t reveal this figure (number) because we don’t want to let them know or pre-warn them [bankers/government] of what’s going on”.
“the branch does not hold money, it is a facilitator”
No surprises there then.

“the money retired will be kept out of circulation,” but then he says, “the cash will be kept by the retailer”
But then why will it be held by the retailers?
Answer, it won’t be, in my scam bank the retailer will be instructed to send it to another account and he will get a percentage for doing so.

Talk is approximately 1:30:46
First question comes 1:13:41, but it is not a question about the bank, but a question of concern toward Rogers safety/security where by roger eventually tells us “he will control nothing” but doesn’t this contradict what he says here “I will be applying for the job of operating tams”? and he says again” all of these autonomous system will then be linked, and hopefully managed by me”
Then there is a question about courts, bailiffs and lawyer where roger replies he will be the lawyer/advocate for the bank ect .

I found this the best part was when he says” I need to retire soon”. Indeed Roger, into the sunset no doubt.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #210
undeadcreature

Quote:
“the cash will be kept by the retailer”
Who exactly is the retailer?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #211
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Who exactly is the retailer?

He means whoever has the facility for and will accept a card reader. Corner shop local, garage etc
But I believe it will be a lot easier to pay cash sterling IN than it will be to get cash sterling OUT.
From what I can understand you will only be CREDITED with tams to your lawful bank account although he mentions “sovereign notes” can be issued to you by the “retailer”.
But again, he also says you can get your “cash sterling back if you want it” but you can bet it won’t be easy, you see the retailer won’t give you HIS cash sterling from HIS till, if all the cash sterling YOU have handed to him has been sent somewhere else, will he? He would just tell you to go to your “local branch” and ask for it.
Hayes is right when he says” it’s a simple system”. It is a simple system that takes your money (sterling) and makes you believe you have had it multiplied by ten when in the real world; you will either end up with “numbers on a screen” or “notes sovereign”.
Make of that what you will.
It seems to me the more Hayes says about HIS bank, the more I find it easier to make it look like a scam. And by the way, I am only suggesting ALL HIS proposals COULD work as a scam.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #212
thecatsmeow
Banned

Hayes said trade and barter wouldn't work and I found myself disagreeing with that. In fact, I'm beginning to think that it's the only thing that is going to work because , no matter which way you look at it you're still operating within the present system which is corrupt.
Old 19-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #213
jaynette
Banned

There is a post on this site that seems to be responsible for issuing the cards for the lawful bank? I don’t know what to make of it but it is very close to where Hayes lives?
http://equalfree.org/forum/viewtopic...1&p=2849#p2849
+44 (0) 151 652 6520
www.tgl.tv tglmail:tgl
The Holistic Education Foundation Co.Ltd. Company No 3673214
Maritime House
Maritime Park
Dock Road
Wallasey
Wirral
CH41 1HW
Old 19-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #214
thecatsmeow
Banned

I don't really know what to make of it TBH. The card appears to have the mans full name in block capitals so some sort of conform-ation has taken place to fit in to the existing banking system. I, personally don't like it but, only time will tell if it's to be successful or not: The question is how much time will it take The Lawful Bank to really get off the ground?
Old 19-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #215
aulus agerius

Quote:
There is a post on this site that seems to be responsible for issuing the cards for the lawful bank? I don’t know what to make of it but it is very close to where Hayes lives?
+44 (0) 151 652 6520
www.tgl.tv tglmail:tgl
The Holistic Education Foundation Co.Ltd. Company No 3673214
Maritime House
Maritime Park
Dock Road
Wallasey
Wirral
CH41 1HW
Some more info:
WHOIS: tgl.tv
Quote:
Originally Posted by whois
Registrant:
T.H.E.Foundation Co. Ltd.
Peter Forrest
8 Grennan Court
Wallasey GB L3 8JA GB

Administrative:
T.H.E.Foundation Co. Ltd.
Peter Forrest
8 Grennan Court
Wallasey GB L3 8JA GB

Technical:
ELITE-Gaming
Justin Webley
36 Fearnley Rd
Birkenhead NONE CH41 2SU UK
And from Companies House:
Quote:
Originally Posted by companies house webcheck
Date of Incorporation: 24/11/1998

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
62090 - Other information technology service activities

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2011 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2012
Last Return Made Up To: 24/11/2011
Next Return Due: 22/12/2012
Last Members List: 24/11/2011
Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
27/01/1999 THE LIGHT PROGRAMME CO. LTD.
30/12/1998 ENTERNORMAL LIMITED
From this I would say that TGL is not the same thing as Roger' LB. TGL has been around for a while it seems - at least since 1999. TGL's "L Bank" while having a similar name to LB doesn't seem to be the same thing. It is not premised on exchanging sterling for "TAMS" - in fact I haven't been able to find a reference on the site to converting sterling into TGL's L currency. Under TGL's system Ls are simply created and handed out by TGL for teaching and taking courses. Right away it seems that the system has a built in inflationary problem, but it's not the same as LB. Because of the way TGL's "bank" is structured, I'm not even sure that they have FSMA or CCA compliance issues.
It is however a bit misleading to call the card they're issuing a debit and credit card. They agreement on their website makes it clear that they won't lend you Ls and you can't overdraw your L account. You can't borrow Ls it seems, therefore the card isn't really a "credit" card.
I can see, however, that it would make sense for LB to do some sort of deal with TGL since TGL appears capable of producing a professional looking website and apparently even magnetic-strip cards that look "real". A connection might allow LB to appear more legitimate, but I can't really see any good evidence of a connection yet.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 02:34 AM   #216
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
I can see, however, that it would make sense for LB to do some sort of deal with TGL since TGL appears capable of producing a professional looking website and apparently even magnetic-strip cards that look "real". A connection might allow LB to appear more legitimate, but I can't really see any good evidence of a connection yet.
This bit interests me. I wonder, does TGL know what they are producing these cards for? Or even know who they are producing them for?

this card shown on that site doesn't sseem to have the security features hayes says it would have i.e holograms etc. It looks just like my co-op points swipe card

Last edited by jaynette; 20-02-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 20-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #217
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
This bit interests me. I wonder, does TGL know what they are producing these cards for? Or even know who they are producing them for?

this card shown on that site doesn't sseem to have the security features hayes says it would have i.e holograms etc

If I were you I would ask...what can you lose? If Roger and his associates are trying to gain more legitimacy for LB is this the right way to do it? I applaud their efforts but, really, I can't help feeling uneasy about it having to "fit-in" with the present banking system and am more inclined towards something done by individuals at a local level using a cash only system which isn't geared towards interest rates and the like. For the moment it needs to be a place where you can store your cash and you can do that yourself with a home-safe. After the current system falls apart or some trustworthy outside group of people take control of the reins (doubtful since they aren't about to let us have an inch of control and everyone seems to be too attached to their security to refuse to pay taxes) then it isn't worth the effort. What is required is a complete stand against TPTB by people digging in their heels and refusing to comply with any and all demands made upon them by these sick tyrants. In the mean-time I suggest everybody learn at least one new skill so that they can trade and barter and Roger and co. could, perhaps, hold a list of people who wish to join this network. The sooner we begin trading the better and then, perhaps, we'll have a basis for a new monetary system and put our hopes and dreams into action at last.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #218
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
If I were you I would ask...what can you lose? .
What do you think my posts are all about!!?
And if I was you, and intending to invest my hard earned take home, I would wonder why, going by the post shown one would thought it would have been a letter of ‘congratulations and welcome to the Lawful Bank ’ but the accompanying letter with attached card shown doesn’t even say it is from or even mentions the; LAWFUL BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jaynette; 20-02-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #219
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
What do you think my posts are all about!!?
And if I was you, and intending to invest my hard earned take home, I would wonder why, goining by the post shown one would thought it would have been a letter of ‘congratulations and welcome to the Lawful Bank ’ but the accompanying letter with attached card shown doesn’t even say it is from or even mentions the; LAWFUL BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I'll keep my thoughts and opinions to myself in future if that's how you feel.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #220
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
I'm sorry, I'll keep my thoughts and opinions to myself in future if that's how you feel.
it wasn't personal FFS. this bank looks iffy as that post states and he has pledged £1000.00!!! have you ven looked at the accompanying letter that the “debit/credit card “ is attached to?