Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 18-01-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Time travel

Supposing it were possible to travel into the future? Another possibility is that some criminal from the future might travel back in time with knowledge and attempt to change society in such a way as to suit themselves. I believe one of these two scenarios has taken place. It us not simply that governments have taken more control. It is that they are changing the fabric of society. One thing you notice in big cities people are geared to their jobs. That doesn't take a lot to work out. In smaller towns people have more time for each other and it is their relationships with each other that count not the other way around. When someone says: "hold on i'll see what i'm doing" that may seem perfectly innocent and reasonable but it surely isn't natural. This has been going on in so called modern societies since the fifties. I have a rule of thumb it is the issues that count not the rules. I apologise for going from several different topics which seem unconnected but I believe that they are very much connected
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 11:55 PM   #2
itam37

Default You are right

they and i mean the rulers have changed not only the society, but they managed to change the very fabric of timeline.....and it has happened not the first time in known history.
it has been believed that we can trace the royalty blood back to the Sumerian god-kings, but that s not the case...around 300 AD came to power all over the Europe and Russia bunch of self made "royalty",who in order to prove their nobleness ordered historians to re wright history and killed all the real old royalty representatives accordingly...where they came from and how they pulled this off ?!
they had superior knowledge already then....
the ruling class has been planning world history like we plan our days activity....
world bank system has been planning their activity for centuries ahead...how they know ?
i say time travel is not just impossible....it is FORBIDDEN ! ( for ordinary folks)

Last edited by itam37; 20-01-2018 at 11:56 PM.
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
mannybash

The point is what purpose can it serve? Yes they will advantage certainly in the short term but surely there is a price to be paid for all these things? I have always been of the firm belief doing things naturally is best but then I am a peace loving guy
Old 24-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #4
hokuspokus

This is a fascinating topic.

My view is that travel into the future is impossible whereas
I believe it will be possible to "see" the past.
Being able to travel faster than light is the fly in the ointment tho !
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 08:18 PM   #5
fairyprincess

I can think of any future more advanced then the one with time travel in it.

And why would anyone want to go into the future anyway? You dont know what that future would be like. Total shot in the dark....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 09:15 PM   #6
screamingeagle

Into the future....er no ,for now

but into the past,yes....you know siting on sand dune or a big chunk of rock with beer in hand and watching original builders building the pyramids
Old 24-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #7
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
This is a fascinating topic.

My view is that travel into the future is impossible whereas
I believe it will be possible to "see" the past.
Being able to travel faster than light is the fly in the ointment tho !
Of course it's possible. Why do you think people get premonition during the sleep or even in waking life?

As for criminals travelling and getting info from the future...well I don't think we need to worry about run of the mill criminals doing this. They are too busy chasing money and other 3D material gain stuff which means that they haven't got the capacity to travel whereas Minority Report kind of operation is a worrying one.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 01:22 PM   #8
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I can think of any future more advanced then the one with time travel in it.

And why would anyone want to go into the future anyway? You dont know what that future would be like. Total shot in the dark....
Some are so power mad and engrossed in their own sense of superiority that they will do anything to maintain power, even to the detriment of society as a whole. I really believe that someone has done this or had some means of getting information and has been trying to change the present which is why we have a total lack of real information coming through
Old 27-01-2018, 03:36 PM   #9
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

what about NOW being the only time there is and the past, present and future all exist right now?
This all gets so confusing trying to figure it out. I am just sticking with now and my knowing when things will happen either 5 mins ahead or as in some dreams, about 17 years before they happen.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #10
montydog

What about deja vu?
Or premonitions. I get small, insignificant premonitions in my dreams all the time.
Or that feeling when you met someone for the first time and the very moment your eyes see them for that first ever time, you feel a strange sensation, like you knew them before.
All this gets me wondering if we've been here before, if we're now on repeat.
montydog is offline   Reply With Quote