Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #81
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
We're not here to prove the theory - we're trying to establish a theory which accounts for the data. Your theory is untenable; the moon is far too large and too far away from Earth to have been captured in a nearly circular orbit. It defies the laws of celestial mechanics. BUT, if the moon originated outside of our solar system, which the facts indicate, then it must have been guided into orbit by some intelligent force. The only logical explanation, then, would be that some alien lifeforms intentionally brought it here for some purpose. This is exactly the theory which the soviet scientists proposed back in 1970. It may surprise you to know that many brilliant scientists agree with this theory - not because they're looking for prestige or honors - they agree because, as much as they may be reluctant to admit that ETs exist or that they have the technology to pull off a project like this, the theory resolves the numerous anomalies and 'coincidences' surrounding the Earth/moon/Sun system. This is science, my friend. We collect the data and attempt to devise a theory which explains the data. Like it or not, this theory explains the incomprehensible data which scientists and astronomers are still unable to explain.
lol, yet a theory of the moon being a spaceship is somehow valid? how lucky you have no intetion of trying to prove the theory as you might be disappointed.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #82
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

.
Listen, marpat, my life isn't completely boring, nor is it completely controlled. I'm obsessed with truth, not wacky theories. But if a wacky theory explains the facts then I'll consider it.

I said nothing negative about your esteemed mentor - I've read plenty of his books while you were still in diapers - I said perhaps you'd be more at home with his acolytes.

Anyway, fuck AC - fucking double/triple spy and occult fanatic - what ideas exactly have you put forward to contribute to an understanding of the moon. All you've done is tell us what a crock of shit it all is, and stand back, waiting for shit to fly. The shit has flown, homeboy. Either contribute something of value, positive, educational or find another thread.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #83
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
It defies the laws of celestial mechanics.
Erm...that statement is total gonads I'm afraid. So is the oft-claimed 'there is no evidence to contradict the spaceship moon theory'.

For starters, ours isn't the only planet with a moon. 'But it has only one moon, whereas Saturn has an estimated 19 and Jupiter has at least 63, probably 64' they will say. Which skirts around the fact that the Earth is a midget in comparison to the gas giants, and thus has a much weaker attractive force. Not to mention that Gaia is one pretty unique ball of stuff, to say the least. So comparisons to other planets don't count as proof of anything.

Tidal locking; slight imbalance of the moon's centre of mass...I bought a copy of 'Nexus' purely to read their article on the moonship theory, and was sorely disappointed to see their claim that our moon is the only one known to be tidally locked. This is a manipulation of facts to say the least. Not that it matters.

Personally I'm actually open to the idea, but I've not seen anything that really makes me take it seriously.

Simply wanting a theory to be true doesn't make it so.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #84
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=dreamscope;1060375871

Personally I'm actually open to the idea, but I've not seen anything that really makes me take it seriously.

Simply wanting a theory to be true doesn't make it so.[/QUOTE]

Have you read Wilson's book? If not, that's the best place to start. It's one of the only volumes around which examines the facts and the various theories postulated by science. lordzoma's thread has much of the same information.

I don't 'want' any theory to be true. I want a theory that is true.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #85
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Have you read Wilson's book? If not, that's the best place to start. It's one of the only volumes around which examines the facts and the various theories postulated by science. lordzoma's thread has much of the same information.

I don't 'want' any theory to be true. I want a theory that is true.
I've seen enough of peoples' writings on the matter, including the forum member you refer to, and like I say there's nothing yet that makes me take the moonship theory seriously. For the sake of not repeating what others have already said on this and other threads, all I'll say is that it comes down to this:

-how you interpret 'evidence' - objectivity goes right out of the window as far as the pro-moonship people are concerned, it seems

-which evidence you ignore - I refer you to the Nexus article I mentioned previously

-and finally, it is impossible to claim something as proven when there are so many unknown factors. That's a very simple mathematical concept.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #86
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a pseudoscientific theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".[

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.......................(wiki)


looks like these guys were the first to publicly theorise about it................................


I think its very plausable given all the moons anomalies..............i also dont see why it cannot fit into reptilian/annunaki/demon/whatever theory?......................


it could be possible even that a higher being is controlling things on earth from and with the moon...........the the dark feminine occult power it has over the earth is undeniable
its power is used by the elites and reptilians by drawing it into and effecting aspects of the earth's reality through ritual magick .......it also effects effects the whole earth not only gravitationally but also by infusing it with reflected and possibly etherically manipulated sunlight .........the frequencies of moonlight could allow entities to enter the earths auric field and inner dimensions (agartha/middle earth/devic/fairy realm) and also our own subconcious and reptilian brain...........i think the earth and the moon are hollow and also both have inner spiritual realms too ....everything is pretty much hollow anyway as atoms are made up of vast amounts of bugger all...........everything is light vibrating at different frequencies ,placing the moon in orbit around the earth would alter all the frequencies and forces and evolution of life on the earth ............whos to say that the reptilian agenda is not billions of years old???? ..........looks to me like mars and the moon and other moons in the solar system are strewn with bases, technology and ancient alien ruins....what do we really know about life and galactic history...........?????????
I was rereading this thread, looking for dreamscope's link when I found your comments at the beginning of the thread.

Excellent post. I may not agree with all of your speculations, but you're on the right track.

Last edited by indolering; 20-11-2011 at 01:26 AM.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:24 AM   #87
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
I've seen enough of peoples' writings on the matter, including the forum member you refer to, and like I say there's nothing yet that makes me take the moonship theory seriously. For the sake of not repeating what others have already said on this and other threads, all I'll say is that it comes down to this:

-how you interpret 'evidence' - objectivity goes right out of the window as far as the pro-moonship people are concerned, it seems

-which evidence you ignore - I refer you to the Nexus article I mentioned previously

-and finally, it is impossible to claim something as proven when there are so many unknown factors. That's a very simple mathematical concept.
I can't seem to find your nexus link...no matter. You need to read Wilson's book for a basic understanding of the parameters involved with the Earth/moon relationship. There's no jettisoning of objectivity here. I'm not going to repeat myself endlessly. Read the book or examine lordzoma's thread and get back to me.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #88
simulacra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 111
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
We've been over some of this already. My advice is to read Wilson's book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon if you are truly interested in the origin of the moon. It's well-written, easy to comprehend, not too long or technical, and will answer all these questions and many more.
Yes we have, all you could do repeat that the eclipse is significant, don't take on board the points and tell me about this book.

I've read some of the book but it doesn't answer anything I've pointed out.

The book is seemingly contrived, have you checked it out? It's littered with quotes from Isaac Asimov who's a celebrated science fiction and essay writer. It's portrayed to make you think he's a Russian space scientist and sucks in the naive. Quotes from Thomas Gold funding woes from Nasa doesn't mean anything. It goes on about the moon ringing like a bell, to the ellipse and other scifi ponderings, ufo sightings.

Another is this idea about the moon not rotating, strange orbit and size. Pluto has a moon half its size and they're tidal locked and always show the same side to each other, so much for that being only possible by aliens an being too strange to understand or happen without aliens.
simulacra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #89
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post
Another is this idea about the moon not rotating, strange orbit and size. Pluto has a moon half its size and they're tidal locked and always show the same side to each other, so much for that being only possible by aliens an being too strange to understand or happen without aliens.
One of my points precisely.

Nexus manipulated this by claiming ours is the only moon 'known to be tidally locked'. As though this alone suggested it had been placed there by intelligent hands. The point is, the very 'celestial mechanics' the pro-moonship people use to support their arguments are also the same precise mathematical formulae which enable us to show that there ARE other tidally-locked moons.

You can present any argument you like, anything which contradicts the moonship theory, and they will somehow find a way to suggest that argument supports their theory. That's not what I would call objective research.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #90
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post
Yes we have, all you could do repeat that the eclipse is significant, don't take on board the points and tell me about this book.

I've read some of the book but it doesn't answer anything I've pointed out.

The book is seemingly contrived, have you checked it out? It's littered with quotes from Isaac Asimov who's a celebrated science fiction and essay writer. It's portrayed to make you think he's a Russian space scientist and sucks in the naive. Quotes from Thomas Gold funding woes from Nasa doesn't mean anything. It goes on about the moon ringing like a bell, to the ellipse and other scifi ponderings, ufo sightings.

Another is this idea about the moon not rotating, strange orbit and size. Pluto has a moon half its size and they're tidal locked and always show the same side to each other, so much for that being only possible by aliens an being too strange to understand or happen without aliens.
I don't know what you read but what you described doesn't sound anything like Wilson's book. The book is littered with quotes from scientists with three times the intelligence which you portray. I'm sorry, but you failed the class. Read the book and perhaps we can try again....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #91
simulacra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 111
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
I don't know what you read but what you described doesn't sound anything like Wilson's book. The book is littered with quotes from scientists with three times the intelligence which you portray. I'm sorry, but you failed the class. Read the book and perhaps we can try again....
Failed the class, how cute.

Why don't you check the quotes from Isaac Asimov that are in Wilson's book?
simulacra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #92
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post
Failed the class, how cute.

Why don't you check the quotes from Isaac Asimov that are in Wilson's book?
I'll do that. I'm signing off now but look for my reply in the morning (mountain time)
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:16 AM   #93
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This is a good one, from one of his own books:

Quote:
The energy requirements for interstellar travel are so great that it is inconceivable to me that any creatures piloting their ships across the vast depths of space would do so only in order to play games with us over a period of decades. If they want to make contact, they would make contact; if not, they would save their energy and go elsewhere.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #94
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
lol, yet a theory of the moon being a spaceship is somehow valid? how lucky you have no intetion of trying to prove the theory as you might be disappointed.
To be honest allot of rituals including ones from Crowley are dependent on the moon cycles and positioning..

with that in mind then the moon being more of some space craft tool effecting earth is actually realistic..

I will take or leave these kinds of moon theories... the moon is a mystery, especially how it moves in such a precise fashion hiding one side of the moon..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #95
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I will take or leave these kinds of moon theories... the moon is a mystery, especially how it moves in such a precise fashion hiding one side of the moon..
But it has to be tidally locked like this, otherwise it would be spinning all over the place in an unstable orbit, because of the 'bulge' on the other side.

I agree with you though. Too many unknowns to say for certain. Until we know for sure, I'll just appreciate the moon for what it is and enjoy the gorgeous sight of it floating across the skies
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #96
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post
Failed the class, how cute.

Why don't you check the quotes from Isaac Asimov that are in Wilson's book?
After scanning my copy of Wilson's first moon book, I could only find one passage with Asimov discussing the fact the Earth is the only planet in the solar system with a moon which is huge in relation to its host planet. This, of course, is one of the great mysteries of our moon, that a small planet like Earth with a relatively weak gravitational field has a moon at all - but we not only have a moon but it is far too large to have been captured by Earth in a nearly circular orbit. No scientist has been able to explain this fact in terms of celestial mechanics.

You imply that Asimov isn't qualified to give an opinion on astronomical observations. He was a respected science writer and wrote many scientific articles and books and was a member of Mensa. He's no lightweight, nor are the many scientists referred to in Wilson's book.

You said you read part of Wilson's book - why didn't you finish it? It would have answered many of your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
This is a good one, from one of his own books:
The Asimov quote you mentioned is merely speculation on Asimov's part and doesn't address the moon's anomalies. He was genuinely amazed by the moon's presence because he was aware of the inconsistencies.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #97
mandrake
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Xanadu
Posts: 29
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

It could be a base for reptilians or other aliens, it's certainly not too outlandish to hypothesise that it's an artificial construct.

The only thing I wonder is if it is artificial then why make it like a small planet considering that early humans wouldn't of noticed the difference if it was something that looked totally 'alien' and would of accepted it no matter what it appeared like.
mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #98
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
No scientist has been able to explain this fact in terms of celestial mechanics.
Not meaning to repeat myself, but there are several theories that have been out there for a long time. I can't believe you aren't aware of them.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #99
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
To be honest allot of rituals including ones from Crowley are dependent on the moon cycles and positioning..

with that in mind then the moon being more of some space craft tool effecting earth is actually realistic..

I will take or leave these kinds of moon theories... the moon is a mystery, especially how it moves in such a precise fashion hiding one side of the moon..
By the same token many of Crowleys rituals were based on the sun and other planets as well, so we would have to apply the same rules to those as well.

The idea of lunar bases is not too much of a stretch of the imagination but personally I see no logic in the idea of the entire orb being an artificial craft. It defies practical logic in so many ways.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #100
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
It could be a base for reptilians or other aliens, it's certainly not too outlandish to hypothesise that it's an artificial construct.

The only thing I wonder is if it is artificial then why make it like a small planet considering that early humans wouldn't of noticed the difference if it was something that looked totally 'alien' and would of accepted it no matter what it appeared like.
The fact is why would it need to be like that at all? why not just have vast city sized ships in orbit around the earth, beyond the vision of people?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.