Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 18-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #61
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold_that_thought View Post
So this Lordzoma (no ego there then?) has more scientific knowledge and evidence of our moon's origins (and presumably the relationship with the Earth. sun and other planets) than Phd level physicists, astronomers (amateur and professional) and space agencies throughout the world?

He's clearly wasted on the DI forum, and should be employed at MIT or similar.
lordzoma isn't so special - but he has done the research and collated his findings in his thread in a professional manner. The evidence is indisputable; the conclusions are up to each one of us.

Again, the theory of spaceship moon accords with all of the evidence. Can your theory (whatever the hell it is) do that?

Even all your highly-esteemed PhDs and assorted scientoids have no idea how the moon came to be where it is. Go ahead, ask them!

Go ahead and deny the existence of ETs - you have no 'proof', even though reports of UFOs have emerged for millennia. Be careful when you put your faith in establishment science - they have learned to lie and tow the party line just as well as politicians.

What happened to Tesla's free energy inventions? Stolen and suppressed.

What happened to Maxwell's scalar equations? Scrubbed from the science books and studied in secret in clandestine labs.

Why is there no plausible theory for the moon's existence among mainstream scientists? Because they would have to admit that ETs exist, and if they did so, they would be fired. It's quite easy to get people to do and say what you want - the illuminati have been at this game a long time and are experts at intimidation and coercion.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #62
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
lordzoma isn't so special - but he has done the research and collated his findings in his thread in a professional manner. The evidence is indisputable; the conclusions are up to each one of us.

Again, the theory of spaceship moon accords with all of the evidence. Can your theory (whatever the hell it is) do that?

Even all your highly-esteemed PhDs and assorted scientoids have no idea how the moon came to be where it is. Go ahead, ask them!

Go ahead and deny the existence of ETs - you have no 'proof', even though reports of UFOs have emerged for millennia. Be careful when you put your faith in establishment science - they have learned to lie and tow the party line just as well as politicians.

What happened to Maxwell's scalar equations? Scrubbed from the science books and studied in secret in clandestine labs.

Why is there no plausible theory for the moon's existence among mainstream scientists? Because they would have to admit that ETs exist, and if they did so, they would be fired. It's quite easy to get people to do and say what you want - the illuminati have been at this game a long time and are experts at intimidation and coercion.
So all the scientists dont know where the moon came from but Icke and his followers know its a spaceship? well that makes sense

Im sure that most mainstream scientists would admit that aliens do exist in some shape or form. Why would they be looking for evidence of life on other worlds if they did not believe such a thing?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #63
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So all the scientists dont know where the moon came from but Icke and his followers know its a spaceship? well that makes sense

Im sure that most mainstream scientists would admit that aliens do exist in some shape or form. Why would they be looking for evidence of life on other worlds if they did not believe such a thing?
So far, spaceship moon is the only theory which accounts for the evidence. Icke and his followers are open-minded enough to entertain such speculation, while most scientists are not.

Who's looking for life in space? SETI, and who else? I don't know, but ET life is not a high priority with mainstream science.
Old 19-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #64
simulacra

Quote:
see my post #25 in this thread. If it's evidence you want, it's all there. Icke doesn't go into great detail about the nature of the moon but enough to give you an idea of why this theory is quite possible. Wilson's books are excellent and goes into some detail of the anomalies and evidence found by NASA and others. And lordzoma's thread (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107885) is also an excellent resource. Then come back and tell me this is just all a 'fanciful dream'. Far greater minds than yours endorse this theory, not least because it's the only theory which explains the evidence. If you've got a better theory, I'm all ears.

By the way, I do not 'trawl the net'. I'm a regular here and I've posted plenty about this very topic. And no one has come close to offering an explanation of the moon's origin which correlates the facts as well as Spaceship Moon. Your free to give it a whirl....
Quote:
As said earlier, the moon was closer before thus no eclipse and its slowly moving away from Earth, there won't be an eclipse in the future. All you're doing is observing its current position and its rare path to block the sun for a minute, there's nothing alien or special about observing an eclipse at this time frame. There was always a point in time where the moon would nicely fit in front of moon and this is the time.

Talking about indisputable evidence, the ringing like a bell and hollow earth in that thread and phrase that David Icke is using in his recent talks is a misunderstanding. The Earth rings like a bell, seismic ringing points to a solid body. The moon has been mapped, the data is in and its accepted fact that the moon is solid and this tally's with the gravitational data. Using the ringing like a bell phrase is very silly and flies in the face of the data which some people seem to think is still unknown.

Another thing is notice in one moment scientists don't know shit and tell lies, then the next moment David and the thread are quoting scientists regularly to back up a point lol. It's very selective and is only seeking info however bad and misinterpreted to back up a spaceship moon theory.

One in a billion or billions chance of a moon orbit, well in galaxy terms that's nothing but to the average person it may sound like a impossibility. Consider there's hundreds of billion of stars in our own galaxy, more than a 100 trillion of actual galaxies, and many galaxies larger than ours which contain trillions of stars. Try to comprehend just a 100 galaxies with a trillion an sometimes a 100 trillion stars. The rocky moon we have being where it is not so hard to believe.

All I see is man's problem to accept that our solar system is just another formation like the trillions of others out there. We have to point to an alien or god to make and put the moon there, point to aliens for the reason of our species.

I would expect there to be life elsewhere and even populate other places, I hope we can do that ourselves in someway but there's no evidence of a hollowed out planet towed in.

How can I put it, just because you experience or are there to witness and given situation doesn't mean its alien doing. Take a step back and look out to the universe, there's probably another planet with life on it looking out, if life is to arise at a given planet amongst trillions of chance then that life will have to experience being alive, someone has too, do you understand?

Another problem that this topic in general and Lloyd Pye has is who created the aliens then? Did they just evolve? Okay then why can't we? "Oh shit, erm, no aliens didn't evolve, erm they just erm, I don't know".

The most damaging thing people don't give a thought to about david icke is they seem to accept that we've been created by aliens that have untold technology, teleporting dimension jumping, can hollow out planets and park them, create solar systems and species but can't keep a lid on some humans and its all about to blow up in their faces or that somehow that after writing out our dna, and parking the moon there, sending us a false reality, firewalling us off but can't control us any longer.

Last edited by simulacra; 19-11-2011 at 01:45 AM.
simulacra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 07:06 AM   #65
jon galt

Nice post^
Old 19-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #66
kismet

So, how many thousands of years has this "spaceship" been hanging around?
kismet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #67
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
So far, spaceship moon is the only theory which accounts for the evidence. Icke and his followers are open-minded enough to entertain such speculation, while most scientists are not.

Who's looking for life in space? SETI, and who else? I don't know, but ET life is not a high priority with mainstream science.
lol, are you joking? how many probes have been sent into space to look for life elsewhere? even now there are trying to find planets around other stars that have atmospheres which could support life. To pretend that this is not mainstream science is false.

There is nothing open minded about reading sci-fi books by H G Wells and other then basing a conspiracy theory on them. An open mind is a good thing but a mind that accepts anything regardless of the contrary is biased, not open. Ickes followers are just that, followers. How many of them even talked about lunar space ships before he brought his book out, now they act as if it is an established fact. I think its a load of shite myself. Personally I could easily accept the possibility of a remote base of the moon or even buried inside of it but to claim the whole shpere is a construct is bollocks. Why would any alien try to make such a spaceship when they could make a concealed base on an already existing moon? why would they need a moon anyway when they could just sit in space in massive ships?
Old 19-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #68
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post

The most damaging thing people don't give a thought to about david icke is they seem to accept that we've been created by aliens that have untold technology, teleporting dimension jumping, can hollow out planets and park them, create solar systems and species but can't keep a lid on some humans and its all about to blow up in their faces or that somehow that after writing out our dna, and parking the moon there, sending us a false reality, firewalling us off but can't control us any longer.

I have asked this very thing myself. I think the truth is that these people need to believe in all that stuff to make their dull lives seems less boring and empty.
Old 19-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #69
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismet View Post
So, how many thousands of years has this "spaceship" been hanging around?
We don't know the answer to that but there are stories in the not-too-distant past of a time when there was no moon...so we think that its presence here is a relatively recent phenomenon, say within the last ten or twenty thousand years.... Some believe it was brought to Earth about 12,000 years ago, causing the major disruptions to our planet at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulacra View Post
As said earlier, the moon was closer before thus no eclipse and its slowly moving away from Earth, there won't be an eclipse in the future. All you're doing is observing its current position and its rare path to block the sun for a minute, there's nothing alien or special about observing an eclipse at this time frame. There was always a point in time where the moon would nicely fit in front of moon and this is the time.

Talking about indisputable evidence, the ringing like a bell and hollow earth in that thread and phrase that David Icke is using in his recent talks is a misunderstanding. The Earth rings like a bell, seismic ringing points to a solid body. The moon has been mapped, the data is in and its accepted fact that the moon is solid and this tally's with the gravitational data. Using the ringing like a bell phrase is very silly and flies in the face of the data which some people seem to think is still unknown.

Another thing is notice in one moment scientists don't know shit and tell lies, then the next moment David and the thread are quoting scientists regularly to back up a point lol. It's very selective and is only seeking info however bad and misinterpreted to back up a spaceship moon theory.

One in a billion or billions chance of a moon orbit, well in galaxy terms that's nothing but to the average person it may sound like a impossibility. Consider there's hundreds of billion of stars in our own galaxy, more than a 100 trillion of actual galaxies, and many galaxies larger than ours which contain trillions of stars. Try to comprehend just a 100 galaxies with a trillion an sometimes a 100 trillion stars. The rocky moon we have being where it is not so hard to believe.

All I see is man's problem to accept that our solar system is just another formation like the trillions of others out there. We have to point to an alien or god to make and put the moon there, point to aliens for the reason of our species.

I would expect there to be life elsewhere and even populate other places, I hope we can do that ourselves in someway but there's no evidence of a hollowed out planet towed in.

How can I put it, just because you experience or are there to witness and given situation doesn't mean its alien doing. Take a step back and look out to the universe, there's probably another planet with life on it looking out, if life is to arise at a given planet amongst trillions of chance then that life will have to experience being alive, someone has too, do you understand?

Another problem that this topic in general and Lloyd Pye has is who created the aliens then? Did they just evolve? Okay then why can't we? "Oh shit, erm, no aliens didn't evolve, erm they just erm, I don't know".

We've been over some of this already. My advice is to read Wilson's book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon if you are truly interested in the origin of the moon. It's well-written, easy to comprehend, not too long or technical, and will answer all these questions and many more.
Old 19-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #70
indolering

Quote:
lol, are you joking? how many probes have been sent into space to look for life elsewhere? even now there are trying to find planets around other stars that have atmospheres which could support life. To pretend that this is not mainstream science is false.

There is nothing open minded about reading sci-fi books by H G Wells and other then basing a conspiracy theory on them. An open mind is a good thing but a mind that accepts anything regardless of the contrary is biased, not open. Ickes followers are just that, followers. How many of them even talked about lunar space ships before he brought his book out, now they act as if it is an established fact. I think its a load of shite myself. Personally I could easily accept the possibility of a remote base of the moon or even buried inside of it but to claim the whole shpere is a construct is bollocks. Why would any alien try to make such a spaceship when they could make a concealed base on an already existing moon? why would they need a moon anyway when they could just sit in space in massive ships?
Oh yes, science is hard at work looking for alien life on other planets. What you obviously don't know is that they found ET life long ago and have been covering it up ever since. What they're doing now is wasting money with all their cute unmanned probes, etc, and when they get close to finding more signs of life, ooops! We have a malfunction, Houston. We lost the probe. How convenient.

Spaceship Moon is not based on sci fy shit by Wells or anyone else. It's based on data, NASA's data! Read Wilson's book and educate yourself instead of trying to be the big debunker on the forum. You remind me of the amazing Randi, debunker-in-chief. Wilson's book came out in 1975 and I read it in 1990. It was then I realized the moon was an artificial construct, 20 years before David wrote about it. If we follow David it's because he does his best to uncover the truth - if you don't see that, you're a troll. Why don't you find yourself a little niche on some Aleister Crowley website or something and hound them into submission...?
Old 19-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #71
theperceivingeye

Quote:

You're lost marinepattern-brain. The aliens are here mwahahahahahaha.

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #72
theperceivingeye

Oh yes the scientists know what they are talking about. Let's bow down to their over-inflated sense of knowledge and deny our own empirical observations. Good fucking idea. Anyhow not totally say I 100% believe or know the moon is a space-ship however I am convinced that scientific so-called authority on matters of Universal importance is 90% bullshit and hot air and that UFOlogical sightings point to a "ET" presence here on earth which is possibly far different from the space faring grey/reptoid scenario as well as the black ops gov't flying saucer scenario. That is all..

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #73
hold_that_thought

Quote:
He isn't so special? Well lad, if he's upending the rest astral science's findings and data, he'd better be bloody special!

Quote:

My theory? Sorry, I'm not a scientist; however I try to work with professionals (I have worked with scientists in the past, clever people most of em; Correction, brilliant most of them)

Quote:

My PhD's? Not mine.. But you're right, they don't know for certain how it came into being; but oddly being scientists first and not book sellers, they tend to start from 'what is it I wish to find out'...go through ' this is how I'm going to try and find out what I want to know (repeat 1---∞ times to establish data mine) , drop in on 'get info peer reviewed by publishing a paper that is scrutinised by peers who will/will not verify data veracity'..and one day, finish at 'publish paper with peer reviewed conclusion data', and perhaps awarded Nobel prize for science.

OR... write a book, link it to David Ickes web site, get a few followers; tell them that their 'work is vital and cutting edge' dismiss as bollox proper grown up science, and hey... instant prestige!

Quote:
Deny ET? Not from me; I think for us on Earth to suppose we're the only life in the infinity of space (of which we know .00000000000000000000000001%, approx), is gross arrogance.

Quote:

I wasn't there, so I'm sorry I can't be held responsible for their whereabouts.

Quote:
Facile thing to say!! ; they're not gifted with a) clairvoyance b) a time machine c) big bridges to get there with large excavating equipment-because to dig there any depth you're going to need more than a shovel and a pick axe..I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm guessing that the largest rockets probably couldn't move a JCB, a tipper truck and a gang of 50 workmen with hard hats to the moon wit current Soyuz gear.
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #74
indolering

Quote:
He isn't so special? Well lad, if he's upending the rest astral science's findings and data, he'd better be bloody special!

My theory? Sorry, I'm not a scientist; however I try to work with professionals (I have worked with scientists in the past, clever people most of em; Correction, brilliant most of them)

My PhD's? Not mine.. But you're right, they don't know for certain how it came into being; but oddly being scientists first and not book sellers, they tend to start from 'what is it I wish to find out'...go through ' this is how I'm going to try and find out what I want to know (repeat 1---∞ times to establish data mine) , drop in on 'get info peer reviewed by publishing a paper that is scrutinised by peers who will/will not verify data veracity'..and one day, finish at 'publish paper with peer reviewed conclusion data', and perhaps awarded Nobel prize for science.

OR... write a book, link it to David Ickes web site, get a few followers; tell them that their 'work is vital and cutting edge' dismiss as bollox proper grown up science, and hey... instant prestige!

Deny ET? Not from me; I think for us on Earth to suppose we're the only life in the infinity of space (of which we know .00000000000000000000000001%, approx), is gross arrogance.

I wasn't there, so I'm sorry I can't be held responsible for their whereabouts.

Facile thing to say!! ; they're not gifted with a) clairvoyance b) a time machine c) big bridges to get there with large excavating equipment-because to dig there any depth you're going to need more than a shovel and a pick axe..I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm guessing that the largest rockets probably couldn't move a JCB, a tipper truck and a gang of 50 workmen with hard hats to the moon wit current Soyuz gear.
This isn't lordzoma's theory, nor his research - he is simply presenting the evidence gathered by various researchers.

Many scientists are brilliant - it's too bad that mainstream science doesn't serve the people - those brilliant minds are channeled into the endeavors chosen by the controllers. Step out of line and it's curtains.

Your snide remark about DI followers and 'prestige' is rather insulting to us who come here to ferret out the truth of subjects which are vital to our survival. I'm not sure what your motive is for being here, but perhaps you could contribute something positive...this thread is exploring the possibilities of what the moon really is and what purpose does it serve if anything. Can you help clear up the mysteries of the moon's presence?
Or there's the celebrity threads just down the keyboard apiece....
Old 19-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #75
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
Oh yes the scientists know what they are talking about. Let's bow down to their over-inflated sense of knowledge and deny our own empirical observations. Good fucking idea. Anyhow not totally say I 100% believe or know the moon is a space-ship however I am convinced that scientific so-called authority on matters of Universal importance is 90% bullshit and hot air and that UFOlogical sightings point to a "ET" presence here on earth which is possibly far different from the space faring grey/reptoid scenario as well as the black ops gov't flying saucer scenario. That is all..
The hijacking of science and research is one of the main problems we have in discovering the truth of our world and the universe - and ourselves! The controllers' grip on the direction of science is every bit as strong as their grip on the economy and religion. The suppression of science and information and knowledge plays a huge role in keeping us ignorant to many vital truths. The control of media is another major factor. That's why we're here: to discover the truths which have been denied to us for so long.
Old 19-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #76
hold_that_thought

Quote:
This isn't lordzoma's theory, nor his research - he is simply presenting the evidence gathered by various researchers.
These researchers? Are they independent? Unbiased and prepared to have their data peer reviewed and published in credible journals?

Quote:

Many scientists are brilliant - it's too bad that mainstream science doesn't serve the people - those brilliant minds are channeled into the endeavors chosen by the controllers. Step out of line and it's curtains.

Your snide remark about DI followers and 'prestige' is rather insulting to us who come here to ferret out the truth of subjects which are vital to our survival.
This ferreting of the 'truth'..from whence has it been ferreted from?

Quote:
I'm not sure what your motive is for being here, but perhaps you could contribute something positive...this thread is exploring the possibilities of what the moon really is and what purpose does it serve if anything. Can you help clear up the mysteries of the moon's presence?
Or there's the celebrity threads just down the keyboard apiece....
Okay: my 'theory' of what the moon is.. I think it's an asteroid, it came into being possibly flung out from some cataclysmic explosion millions of years ago. (No idea where from) the masses of craters on it's surface would indicate it's had something of a hard life. and it's own gravity would suggest that it's possibly continuing to attract the occasional meteor.

What I don't think it is, is a space ship, of any description. My above theory as to what it is, I cannot prove one way or the other. But then, neither can anyone else... However; I wouldn't trot out my theory as empirical fact and dismiss established science as some conspiracy theory in it's own right!
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #77
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Oh yes, science is hard at work looking for alien life on other planets. What you obviously don't know is that they found ET life long ago and have been covering it up ever since. What they're doing now is wasting money with all their cute unmanned probes, etc, and when they get close to finding more signs of life, ooops! We have a malfunction, Houston. We lost the probe. How convenient.

Spaceship Moon is not based on sci fy shit by Wells or anyone else. It's based on data, NASA's data! Read Wilson's book and educate yourself instead of trying to be the big debunker on the forum. You remind me of the amazing Randi, debunker-in-chief. Wilson's book came out in 1975 and I read it in 1990. It was then I realized the moon was an artificial construct, 20 years before David wrote about it. If we follow David it's because he does his best to uncover the truth - if you don't see that, you're a troll. Why don't you find yourself a little niche on some Aleister Crowley website or something and hound them into submission...?
lol, it always amuses me when people try and to go for an anti-Crowley angle.

So if you knew all this stuff 20 years ago why weren't you the one pushing this material then? it seems to me that people only talk about it since Icke wrote his book. Im a troll if I dont see Icke the way you do? thats actually quite funny.

While Im am not averse to the idea of ET's maybe having visited earth there are a load of questions that would have to be satisfied before I would actually accept that they have been here and done all sorts of work while leaving no traces of advanced technology. True there are things like the Baghdad battery which shows the ancients knew about electricity but this in itself does not prove ET involvement, just a lack of historical knowledge as to how and why these things came about.

Like I said before, a lot of people need to believe in this stuff to fill their boring lives.

Why is it that because I have doubts and questions about this lunar spaceship theory that you think Im a debunker? the ideas I put forward are far more feasible and realistic from a theoretical point of view and dont require such a vast stretch of the imagination for the average person.
Old 19-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #78
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
The hijacking of science and research is one of the main problems we have in discovering the truth of our world and the universe - and ourselves! The controllers' grip on the direction of science is every bit as strong as their grip on the economy and religion. The suppression of science and information and knowledge plays a huge role in keeping us ignorant to many vital truths. The control of media is another major factor. That's why we're here: to discover the truths which have been denied to us for so long.
Nah, people like you are just obsessed with the idea of your lives being completely controlled. Even the average person on the street doesnt tend to take the media too seriously and often think that its a load of bollocks yet the conspiracy theorists seem to think that they are the only people who doubt the press.

Last edited by marpat; 19-11-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 19-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #79
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
So what are your own qualification in these fields to cast so much doubt on the world of science?

Without trying to sound rude it seems a lot of people in here think they know more than the worlds scientific community because they believe in bizarre and radical theories yet what are the backgrounds of these armchair 'scientists'?
Old 19-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #80
indolering

Quote:
These researchers? Are they independent? Unbiased and prepared to have their data peer reviewed and published in credible journals?

This ferreting of the 'truth'..from whence has it been ferreted from?

Okay: my 'theory' of what the moon is.. I think it's an asteroid, it came into being possibly flung out from some cataclysmic explosion millions of years ago. (No idea where from) the masses of craters on it's surface would indicate it's had something of a hard life. and it's own gravity would suggest that it's possibly continuing to attract the occasional meteor.

What I don't think it is, is a space ship, of any description. My above theory as to what it is, I cannot prove one way or the other. But then, neither can anyone else... However; I wouldn't trot out my theory as empirical fact and dismiss established science as some conspiracy theory in it's own right!
We're not here to prove the theory - we're trying to establish a theory which accounts for the data. Your theory is untenable; the moon is far too large and too far away from Earth to have been captured in a nearly circular orbit. It defies the laws of celestial mechanics. BUT, if the moon originated outside of our solar system, which the facts indicate, then it must have been guided into orbit by some intelligent force. The only logical explanation, then, would be that some alien lifeforms intentionally brought it here for some purpose. This is exactly the theory which the soviet scientists proposed back in 1970. It may surprise you to know that many brilliant scientists agree with this theory - not because they're looking for prestige or honors - they agree because, as much as they may be reluctant to admit that ETs exist or that they have the technology to pull off a project like this, the theory resolves the numerous anomalies and 'coincidences' surrounding the Earth/moon/Sun system. This is science, my friend. We collect the data and attempt to devise a theory which explains the data. Like it or not, this theory explains the incomprehensible data which scientists and astronomers are still unable to explain.