Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #41
hold_that_thought
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 951
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
I am aware of the information above. Cooperation between man and clanger greatly accelerated our space program. It may also be of interest to your research that the moons moon is in fact an artificial construct. It is a clanger made space ship put in orbit to study the density of the moon cheese. I have been told by trusted sources that the moon cheese has been unstable due to solar heating of the solar system and some parts of the moon cheese have eveloped a liquid like consistency.
Take care I to know that the powers that be will and have brutaly suppressed any one who make public this information
Hence Camembert province? Yes...it makes sense now..
__________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
-Rimmer: So, Kryten, you've heard of this "Inquisitor"?
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #42
andy89lion
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 372
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I think the hollowed out planetoid theory is compelling.

When you think about it the so called 'coincidences' surrounding the moon are compelling. It is the exact size in the sky as the sun when viewed from the earth and lines up to exactly cover up the sun during a solar eclipse. The sun is supposed to be the source of all light/ energy to the earth; only on earth we get this weird kind of satanic ritual where it is covered up by the moon.
Also there are all the ancient folk tales surrounding the moon and how it affects behaviour, 'werewolves' etc, I have always thought that there was more to these stories even before I heard Icke's theory. Scientists say that before we were surrounded by unnatural light sources women used to menstruate with the cycles of the moon thus it clearly affects human behaviour. Perhaps it is that the truth is so far from what we are led to believe that it is difficult to comprehend even when we are given compelling evidence that the mainstream view is wrong.


Last edited by andy89lion; 16-11-2011 at 11:01 PM.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #43
rexypoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I wonder how much of this image was fabricated to hide what the dark side of the moon really shows:



Quote:
The topography of the Moon referenced to a sphere with a radius of 1737.4 kilometers. Data were obtained from the Lunar Orbiter Laser Altimeter (LOLA) that was flown on the mission Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO). The color coded topography is displayed in two Lambert equal area images projected on the near and far side hemispheres.
- Wikipedia
rexypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #44
bertl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
When you think about it the so called 'coincidences' surrounding the moon are compelling. It is the exact size in the sky as the sun when viewed from the earth and lines up to exactly cover up the sun during a solar eclipse.
No it is not.

Because the Moon's orbit around Earth isn't completely circular, the exact angular size of the Moon varies over the time span of a month. On top of that, Earth's orbit around the sun isn't completely circular either, and the angular size of the sun in our sky depends on when in the year you are.

This is when we get phenomena like annular eclipses, where a slightly smaller looking Moon crosses the Sun in our sky and doesn't quite manage to cover it.



The has a pretty in depth explanation of why there are different types of solar eclipses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
only on earth we get this weird kind of satanic ritual where [the sun] is covered up by the moon.
Again, nope. What's so satanic about a solar eclipse? It's just the view of the sun being obscured by another body. Here's the thing happening on Jupiter:

Last edited by bertl; 17-11-2011 at 02:25 AM.
bertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:58 AM   #45
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexypoo View Post
I wonder how much of this image was fabricated to hide what the dark side of the moon really shows:



- Wikipedia
That image is consistent with all other images of the backside of the moon, including the ones taken by the Soviets.

What do you think is "really there?"
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:07 AM   #46
rexypoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
That image is consistent with all other images of the backside of the moon, including the ones taken by the Soviets.
Well that would be fitting if all of the astronauts worldwide are "in on it" then. Of course they'd all share the same images of the back side of the moon. I have no idea what could be on the back side of the moon, but if you knew that nobody could ever see you on the dark side of the moon and you were trying to hide, wouldn't YOU go there too?
rexypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #47
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

That requires not just all astronauts thus far to be "in on it" but all space programs forever to be "in on it."

I'm not willing to buy into a conspiracy that simultaneously includes the USSR in 1950's, the US in the '60's, and Japan, China and India now.

Like all of these "big secret" conspiracies this one requires massive numbers of complicit members for massive amounts of time, but could be blown out by one (1) rogue nation not "in on it" but able to fling a camera into Lunar orbit.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 05:05 AM   #48
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

.
Good post, andy, and don't let bertl's nitpicking get to you. The remarkable coincidences that the moon and the Sun appear to be approximately the same size when viewed from Earth, and the moon's orbit around Earth allowing eclipses to occur is compelling enough. But there are so many other 'coincidences' and anomalies connected with the moon that one must conclude that something more than chance is at work here.

I'll tell you something else: mainstream astronomy doesn't even have a 'view'!
Do you know what their theory of the moon's origin is? It's the 'daughter' theory, which speculates that the moon was part of the Earth and was ejected (born) when an asteroid bombarded the Pacific Ocean. Then this debris was miraculously captured in a nearly circular orbit around Earth. Fantastic!
Here's the rub: those scientoids don't believe that theory themselves - they use it as their default position because they have no real plausible explanation for the moon's existence. They refuse to consider the soviet theory of spaceship moon because then they would have to postulate the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrials. And this the gov't will never allow.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #49
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
coincidences' and anomalies connected with the moon that one must conclude that something more than chance is at work here.
The whole universe is coincidence and chance. The only spectacular thing about the moons position is that their are people here to witness it in a few million years the moon will be further away from the earth like a few million years ago it was closer and full solar eclipses did not occur. I do find it interesting that relativity theory was proven by a solar eclipse but coincidence and anomaly happen in nature all the time.like life.
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 17-11-2011 at 09:09 AM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #50
hold_that_thought
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 951
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
.
Good post, andy, and don't let bertl's nitpicking get to you.
Well, it's the first time I think I've read that the explanation of how the moon,Earth orbit relative to our sun as 'nitpicking'! I know it's somewhat inconvenient to muddy the wishful thinking of fanciful and abstract dreams with scientific facts; but that's the price of having humans who think backed up with data, and those who simply trawl the net looking for yet another wacko opinion to back up what they've already decided is true.
__________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
-Rimmer: So, Kryten, you've heard of this "Inquisitor"?
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 03:11 AM   #51
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold_that_thought View Post
Well, it's the first time I think I've read that the explanation of how the moon,Earth orbit relative to our sun as 'nitpicking'! I know it's somewhat inconvenient to muddy the wishful thinking of fanciful and abstract dreams with scientific facts; but that's the price of having humans who think backed up with data, and those who simply trawl the net looking for yet another wacko opinion to back up what they've already decided is true.
see my post #25 in this thread. If it's evidence you want, it's all there. Icke doesn't go into great detail about the nature of the moon but enough to give you an idea of why this theory is quite possible. Wilson's books are excellent and goes into some detail of the anomalies and evidence found by NASA and others. And lordzoma's thread (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107885) is also an excellent resource. Then come back and tell me this is just all a 'fanciful dream'. Far greater minds than yours endorse this theory, not least because it's the only theory which explains the evidence. If you've got a better theory, I'm all ears.

By the way, I do not 'trawl the net'. I'm a regular here and I've posted plenty about this very topic. And no one has come close to offering an explanation of the moon's origin which correlates the facts as well as Spaceship Moon. Your free to give it a whirl....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #52
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
The whole universe is coincidence and chance. The only spectacular thing about the moons position is that their are people here to witness it in a few million years the moon will be further away from the earth like a few million years ago it was closer and full solar eclipses did not occur. I do find it interesting that relativity theory was proven by a solar eclipse but coincidence and anomaly happen in nature all the time.like life.
You have no grasp of statistics. Nor, it seems, any idea of the anomalies involved. Read lordzoma's thread and maybe we can have a discussion....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #53
andy89lion
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 372
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertl View Post
No it is not.

Because the Moon's orbit around Earth isn't completely circular, the exact angular size of the Moon varies over the time span of a month. On top of that, Earth's orbit around the sun isn't completely circular either, and the angular size of the sun in our sky depends on when in the year you are.

This is when we get phenomena like annular eclipses, where a slightly smaller looking Moon crosses the Sun in our sky and doesn't quite manage to cover it.



The Wikipedia article on solar eclipses has a pretty in depth explanation of why there are different types of solar eclipses.


Again, nope. What's so satanic about a solar eclipse? It's just the view of the sun being obscured by another body. Here's the thing happening on Jupiter:
Yes it is, they are approximately the same size when viewed from earth.

Read Human race get off your knees. The moon blocks out the totality of the positive energy of the sun so that we decode reality with the five senses and it hooks us to the reptilian brain. I was speaking in a broad sense but that is pretty satanic in my opinion.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #54
peanut1981
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 324
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
hi guys

i always assumed that icke used a lot of his resources from sitchin based translations of sumerian texts, but im sure the moon being a giant spaceship isnt mentioned anywhere?

hypothetical question. if david is right and he brings proofs to show that the moon is a spaceship, does that mean that everything that you have all believed so far, the evidence of things like the sumerian texts etc, need to be rejected? how would you feel if this happened?
I think you're thinking of the Deathstar in Star Wars...

Moon is a space-ship indeed.
peanut1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #55
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
see my post #25 in this thread. If it's evidence you want, it's all there. Icke doesn't go into great detail about the nature of the moon but enough to give you an idea of why this theory is quite possible. Wilson's books are excellent and goes into some detail of the anomalies and evidence found by NASA and others. And lordzoma's thread (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107885) is also an excellent resource. Then come back and tell me this is just all a 'fanciful dream'. Far greater minds than yours endorse this theory, not least because it's the only theory which explains the evidence. If you've got a better theory, I'm all ears.

By the way, I do not 'trawl the net'. I'm a regular here and I've posted plenty about this very topic. And no one has come close to offering an explanation of the moon's origin which correlates the facts as well as Spaceship Moon. Your free to give it a whirl....
Post 25 offers no evidence that points to the moon being an alien space craft nor to it being an artificial construct. In reference to the link that you give. "The chances of our earth capturing the moon are billions to one according to newtonian physicist"? It is either possible or impossible. Even your own link suggest that it is possible tho improbable. You also do not seem to grasp modern physics. Although newtonian physics is useful for describing such things as gravity , planetary orbits ect. It is a model and nothing more. The modern view of gravity is in Einstein's relativity, where gravity instead of being a force between objects is described as a warp in space time. Imagine if you will a streched out piece of material representing space time. Placing an object in the centre will cause a dip.the dip in the fabric or space time is the gravitational influence of the object any object caught in this dip is under its gravitational influence. This is a visualization similar to Einstein's modłę of gravity. In any case there is nothing in the laws of physics that prevents the moon from being how it is. Nothing, to suggest otherwise is simply wrong. You all so briefly mention something to do with statistics, I am not entirely sure what is ment by that but take it you mean there is a low probability of our moon being the way it is. There was also a low probability of our sun to be the way it is to be host to our planet that was not only capable of supporting life but developed life. I think you have confused improbable with impossible. Look at it this way,(this sort of touches on quantum physics) most water molecules boil at 100 degrees, not all. So on average a pot of water will boil at 100 degrees. But not always if you repeated this enought times ( infinite) you would some times get a pot of water composed entirely or mostly of water molecules that do not boil at 100 degrees. To look at it another way say you have a jar full of gases, because each particle of the gas moves randomly independent from the other particles of gas you usually get a more or less uniform spread of the gas in the jar. But because each particle is moving randomly they can all move to the left to the right or whatever, however improbable it is not impossible. Our whole universe is completly based on randomness , like the big bang, an anomaly, we get order from chaos
Because no one can refute that the moon is a space ship or artificiall construct does not mean that it is true , you can not prove that the moon is not made of cheese or that there is not a tea cup orbiting the earth.
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2011 at 09:00 AM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #56
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

.
@jon galt: I think you're out of your depth here. Please read lordzoma's thread and get back to me....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #57
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have, you should read a physics book if you want to understand true wonders of the universe. For me tales of people in contact with ets don't cut it for me as science fact, mabey science fiction
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2011 at 08:57 AM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #58
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
I have, you should read a physics book if you want to understand true wonders of the universe. For me tails of people in contact with ets don't cut it for me as science fact, mabey science fiction
I know physics, homeboy, and if you've read lordzoma's thread and think it's bollocks, then we have nothing more to discuss. Ciao.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #59
bertl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
Yes it is, they are approximately the same size when viewed from earth.
Yes, they are approximately the same size. Sometimes the Moon looks slightly larger, sometimes the Sun does. This is why I have a problem with you saying that the Moon is "the exact size in the sky as the sun" and covers the sun up "exactly".
Quote:
The moon blocks out the totality of the positive energy of the sun [...]
For about a few minutes at most, if the Moon manages to cover the Sun completely.
bertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #60
hold_that_thought
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 951
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
I know physics, homeboy, and if you've read lordzoma's thread and think it's bollocks, then we have nothing more to discuss. Ciao.
So this Lordzoma (no ego there then?) has more scientific knowledge and evidence of our moon's origins (and presumably the relationship with the Earth. sun and other planets) than Phd level physicists, astronomers (amateur and professional) and space agencies throughout the world?

He's clearly wasted on the DI forum, and should be employed at MIT or similar.
__________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
-Rimmer: So, Kryten, you've heard of this "Inquisitor"?
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.