Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 01-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #21
pound

Default *Interesting parallels*

I came across a writer called Barbara Marciniak recently, I had heard Icke mention some of her work before in a few of his interviews, namely Icke referenced her book called 'Earth'. In this book which was originally released in the early 90's, Marciniak reveals her revelations (purportedly given to her by the 'Pleiadeans') in regards to the Moon being a hollowed out, artificial structure, controlled by the 'gods'. From Marciniak's book on page 202:

Quote:
"The moon is a satellite that was constructed. It was built and anchored outside Earth's atmosphere as a mediating and monitoring device, a supercomputer or eye in the sky. It affects all life forms on this planet, beyond what you can currently grasp. In your history there are references to two moons around earth...."

"Earth must be owned by those who dwell here; however it is not. You have outside gods, creator energies who prevent you as a species, from having free rein with your kundalini. The influence of the moon, as a main satellite computers affects all of earth.....

"There have been many, many battles over the moon. Parts of the moon are owned, and parts are utilized. There is a plan to gradually insert different programs of influence on earth when the moon becomes occupied by forces that would assist you in your growth, rather than limit you. The moons programs as for eons have been of great limitation toward human beings. The tales about the full moon and insanity, madness and heightened bleeding are all quite true. There are repetitive cycles that the moon creates to which you respond. You know that television influences you to a great degree. The moon is the same way. You simply have not been able to tune into the moon's programs and learn how to turn them off. You cannot. Others must turn the moon off for you or reprogram the moon, which is taking place right now.

"At this time, the moon is quite controlled. Extraterrestrials and others have many bases on the moon, and those from Earth have little influence when it comes down to it."

Fascinating stuff! Here's a link containing a full thread on Barbara Marciniak and her revelations pertaining to the Moon:

http://forum.davidicke.com/archive/i.../t-117348.html

Last edited by pound; 01-05-2011 at 02:50 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #22
koagula

wow
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #23
tichrius

I think it's better if you guys as Optimus Prime.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #24
capriciousvainglory

It is all a chess game.
The skin is nothing,
control your inner
voice. Imit the shadow of
influence to the
sorcerers. Most of
Us will be here
Untill..
capriciousvainglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:18 AM   #25
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I came across a writer called Barbara Marciniak recently, I had heard Icke mention some of her work before in a few of his interviews, namely Icke referenced her book called 'Earth'. In this book which was originally released in the early 90's, Marciniak reveals her revelations (purportedly given to her by the 'Pleiadeans') in regards to the Moon being a hollowed out, artificial structure, controlled by the 'gods'. From Marciniak's book on page 202:

Fascinating stuff! Here's a link containing a full thread on Barbara Marciniak and her revelations pertaining to the Moon:

http://forum.davidicke.com/archive/i.../t-117348.html
Good post as usual, pound. Alex Collier gave similar information also.

Many folks believe David has gone off the deep end with the moon matrix business. My intuition and my own research tells me that, if anything David is behind the curve on this one. The soviet theory of spaceship moon was first proposed in 1970 - 40 years ago - since then, no information has been forthcoming which contradicts this theory. On the contrary, the spaceship moon theory is the only reasonable theory (if one can manage to postulate the existence of advanced ETs) which explains all of the anomalous data collected thus far.

I think that David, in Human Race, did not emphasize enough the implications of the evidence in Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon by Don Wilson. This one small paperback brought the human race up to date with the nature of the moon, after millennia of ignorance.

As I've done in other threads on this subject, I encourage interested parties to examine the evidence in Wilson's book for a clear understanding of the dilemma of the moon. As Isaac Asimov said, "The moon should not be there - but it is. Amazing!"

lordzoma also started an excellent thread which details much of the information in Wilson's books. A great resource.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107885
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:32 AM   #26
kostya

The moon is full of skittles
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #27
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Look Mr, Icke has done extensive research on this fact and loads are now claiming that Icke should be sent to the mental asylum because of this fact.

Extensive research on speculation
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #28
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Do not be misled about the moon being a space craft....I just read this to the wife...

SHe said dont be fucking stupid its cheese

can you prove its not cheese?
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
hold_that_thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Extensive research on speculation
Isn't speculation fact then? The same as the world ending (five I think) several times this year so far.
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Rimmer: A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #30
hoverfly

Well, what do you know. Lloyd Pye mentions in this new interview that the moon is an artificial construct.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111103.php

hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #31
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
Well, what do you know. Lloyd Pye mentions in this new interview that the moon is an artificial construct.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111103.php

Thanks for the link....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #32
gort

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
Sitchin is a shill of the first order. But alex collier has mentioned the moon being a base for the grays a long time ago.

With regard to the lizards, try a book called "the gods of eden" by william bramley . In it he reveals the reptilian connection and the interbred bloodlines but does not go as far as to suggest shape shifing. I think it was written in the 70's, it's still relevant today, and it's a good read.
If one researches Collier and Bramley they will find them in the same category as the late Sitchin....shoddy researchers lacking verifiable facts to corroborate their fanciful claims,ambiguous footnotes that can't be found when following them in research,and pitiful and unacademic translations of ancient texts.

More lies from NASA is all- http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=2436
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #33
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Hope this gets your brains thinking Moon Woman con

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I like to try my theory on this!

As you all well know the moon in symbolism is in relation to the Woman!

Original Text:
Quote:
"The moon is a satellite that was constructed. It was built and anchored outside Earth's atmosphere as a mediating and monitoring device, a supercomputer or eye in the sky. It affects all life forms on this planet, beyond what you can currently grasp. In your history there are references to two moons around earth...."

"Earth must be owned by those who dwell here; however it is not. You have outside gods, creator energies who prevent you as a species, from having free rein with your kundalini. The influence of the moon, as a main satellite computers affects all of earth.....

"There have been many, many battles over the moon. Parts of the moon are owned, and parts are utilized. There is a plan to gradually insert different programs of influence on earth when the moon becomes occupied by forces that would assist you in your growth, rather than limit you. The moons programs as for eons have been of great limitation toward human beings. The tales about the full moon and insanity, madness and heightened bleeding are all quite true. There are repetitive cycles that the moon creates to which you respond. You know that television influences you to a great degree. The moon is the same way. You simply have not been able to tune into the moon's programs and learn how to turn them off. You cannot. Others must turn the moon off for you or reprogram the moon, which is taking place right now.

"At this time, the moon is quite controlled. Extraterrestrials and others have many bases on the moon, and those from Earth have little influence when it comes down to it."
So I will modify the text to relate it to the Woman/Women ..... this a-cult people can not be trusted playing there games on us!

Its just a hunch I have what these people really doing & how they making up storeys to play us for idiots & on top they just laugh about us for not figuring it all out!

Hope this gets your brains thinking ..... hope you are getting my point here!

No I'm not joking! ..... but use your imagination & what they have turned most women into & what they using them for in reality.

Also this is going back to the days when they created the creation story!

Modified Text:
Quote:
"The Woman is like a converted satellite that was shaped & constructed by us Lord's in such a way to suit our agenda. It was built and anchored outside Earth's thinking atmosphere as a mediating and monitoring device over males, like a supercomputer or eye in the sky looking over all the Man's business. It affects all life forms on this planet, beyond what you can currently grasp. In your history there are references to two Women in the past at the time of creation which played there game on earth with Man because of there uncontrolled egos & it was easy for the Serpent to control & shape them...."

"Earth must be owned by those who dwell here; however it is not because we shaped the Woman to fit our agenda of control. You have outside gods like the Serpent at the beginning, creator energies who prevent you as a species, from having free rein with your kundalini. The influence of the Woman, converted by our Lord's to a type of main satellite computers affects all of earth.....

"There have been many, many battles over the Women. Parts of the Woman are owned, and parts are utilized. There is a plan to gradually insert different programs of influence on earth when the Woman becomes occupied by forces that would assist you in your growth, rather than limit you. The Woman programs as for eons have been of great limitation toward human beings. The tales about the Woman and insanity, madness and heightened bleeding are all quite true. There are repetitive cycles that the Woman creates to which you respond. You know that television influences you to a great degree. The Woman does it the same way. You simply have not been able to tune into the Woman's programs and learn how to turn them off. You cannot!.. except if you figure out the manipulation game we playing on you all over aeons already. Others must turn the Women off for you or reprogram the Women a different way, which is taking place right now.

"At this time, the Woman is quite controlled by our system & controlled brain washing techniques. Extraterrestrials also called ET's = Elite Tyrant's and others have many Woman bases around the world, and those non thinking stupid Humans on Earth have little influence when it comes down to it."
Now you got a realistic Moon story!!!!!

This fits so perfectly don't you think? ...... don't laugh about it because I'm serious about this & look around the acults system running on earth & its all about symbolism & code languish for them. To keep us retarded!

I like to see if someone gets my logic here?

Last edited by oiram; 12-11-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4582 = 19
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #34
jon galt

I hold the firm belief that the moon is in fact made of cheese. I did not come to this conclusion lightly. If this was not the case how would the clangers survive up there? What would they eat?
This well documented information has been suppressed from the public since Neil Armstrong made first contact with the clangers. During this historic moment they symbolically shared some crackers and cheese as a gesture of goodwill between man and clanger.

Last edited by jon galt; 16-11-2011 at 01:45 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #35
hold_that_thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
I hold the firm belief that the moon is in fact made of cheese. I did not come to this conclusion lightly. If this was not the case how would the clangers survive up there? What would they eat?
This well documented information has been suppressed from the public since Neil Armstrong made first contact with the clangers. During this historic moment they symbolically shared some crackers and cheese as a gesture of goodwill between man and clanger.
Indeed' Oliver Postgate (IIRC) narrated the Clangers documentary. Even the soup dragon gets a mention.
Kryten: Only as a myth; a dark fable; a horror tale, told across the flickering embers of a midnight fire, wherever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable products and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror!
Old 16-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #36
jon galt

Yes it is true. There is numerous video documentation of the clangers existence. Good to meet a fellow clanger resercher. There is much we can all learn from these humble creatures

Last edited by jon galt; 16-11-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #37
hold_that_thought

Quote:
Yes it is true. There is numerous video documentation of the clangers existence. Good to meet a fellow clanger resercher. There is much we can all learn from these humble creatures
Although I can empathise with your wish for us to research Clangerist dwellings, their habits, aspirations and social network; I also feel that they should be left to live their lives undisturbed. Mr Postgate did a stirling job in opening a slight window into this little understood race of moon people; and he was fortunate in not contaminating their delicate habitat and introducing potentially threatening 'outside' influences. i.e. Mc Donalds, Argos, Primark, Poundland, X Factor, 'I'm a fuckwit, get me out of here', etc...

It makes me feel quite emotional just to think how lucky we have been to have that insight...
Old 16-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #38
jon galt

Agreed. we should stop exposing this cover up and bringing these facts to public attention. So as to allow the clangers to continue their peaceful existence undisturbed. Perhaps this was NASAs intentions all along.

Last edited by jon galt; 16-11-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #39
hold_that_thought

Quote:
Agreed. we should stop exposing this cover up and bringing these facts to public attention. So as to allow the clangers to continue their peaceful existence undisturbed. Perhaps this was NASAs intentions all along.
I maybe shouldn't mention it; but I know it won't go any further: but it's a little known fact (because I know it's a fact) that the head of NASA from 1925 to 1970 was a Clanger--some say that NASA didn't have space travel in the 1920's, but this is the biggest lie perpetuated by those who don't want the truth revealing. They not only had access to space travel, but were instrumental in setting up an intergalactic space port on the moon's moon---you didn't know the moon had a moon? No, not many do, and now my life is in danger.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #40
jon galt

I am aware of the information above. Cooperation between man and clanger greatly accelerated our space program. It may also be of interest to your research that the moons moon is in fact an artificial construct. It is a clanger made space ship put in orbit to study the density of the moon cheese. I have been told by trusted sources that the moon cheese has been unstable due to solar heating of the solar system and some parts of the moon cheese have developed a liquid like consistency.
Take care I to know that the powers that be will and have brutaly suppressed any one who make public this information

Last edited by jon galt; 16-11-2011 at 04:18 PM.