Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #41
hordeari
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: above and beyond
Posts: 155
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
He thinks that the Illuminati (who start wars which kills millions of people) are doing for the do for the benefit of humanity.
i was confused when hearing this theories you just mentioned in some interviews with RC, quite strange, all his research and he comes to very weird conlcusion, illuminati are trying to save us, yeah right cant buy that one
hordeari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #42
haukipesukone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,556
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
That COULD be right....maybe. If that is true, I dont think that it was planned that way from the BEGINNING. The cat is out of the bag on 911 and on lots of other subjects.

I see it like this, people are waking up, so the Illuminati bring in their contingency plan for such an event which they knew would eventually come. I could be wrong though. Rik Clay SEEMS to think that 911 was MEANT to be exposed cos they had to bring in the changes by 2012 (in other words they had to do it before a particular date). Which COULD be true...maybe.

Rik Clay was a theorist IMO. Yes he had SOME evidence but he also used theories based on no evidence. Rik was NOT right on everything IMO (but who is right on everything?)
He thinks that the Illuminati (who start wars which kills millions of people) are doing for the do for the benefit of humanity.
I still wanna see some videos of Rik just so that i know that he even existed. I'm sure he DID exist but I just wanna make sure.
I don't think as I said in my previous post, because of something Rik said. I don't remember anything he said about 911, except the numbers 9 and 11. I believe as I do, because it simply makes sense to me. I think they planned the truth to be out a lot sooner, perhaps a few years ago, but people are too pig-headed and passive to completely expose 911.

Where did Rik say that Illuminati are doing it's things for the benefit of humanity?

Keep up your research on Rik. I think he existed, but you can never be too certain. I've considered the possibility he was only something used to introduce us to Project Bluebeam. But I prefer to think if him as a fallen hero.
__________________
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #43
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I don't think as I said in my previous post, because of something Rik said. I don't remember anything he said about 911, except the numbers 9 and 11. I believe as I do, because it simply makes sense to me. I think they planned the truth to be out a lot sooner, perhaps a few years ago, but people are too pig-headed and passive to completely expose 911.

Where did Rik say that Illuminati are doing it's things for the benefit of humanity?

Keep up your research on Rik. I think he existed, but you can never be too certain. I've considered the possibility he was only something used to introduce us to Project Bluebeam. But I prefer to think if him as a fallen hero.

Haukipesukone, there are links in the opening post of this thread :-

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29038
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #44
haukipesukone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,556
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Downloading them right now. I've heard them already, but can't hurt to do it again.
__________________
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #45
bobski
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bradford England
Posts: 142
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

check this out videos of th interview and more I have added

http://www.alienhub.com/religion-pro...-rik-clay.html

Last edited by bobski; 04-06-2010 at 10:13 PM.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #46
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Rik said an interesting thing about the 911 truth movement. He said that he himself a few years ago ran around telling everybody that 911 was an inside job, until he realized that that was exactly what the manipulators wanted him to do! I thought that that was a pretty clever observation.

On the other hand, we also need to learn about false flag attacks etc, and we need to spread that information to other people. I think Alex Jones for example is doing an extremely important job. At the same time, we should perhaps not get stuck in the truth movement forever. Tricky. Maybe we could look at it as different levels of 'waking up'. First we fight the New World Order. Then we realize that that fight is exactly what they want us to be endlessly occupied with.

The best thing to do is perhaps to both fight the New World Order and at the same time not be completely consumed by that kind of fight.
It's not about 'them' it's about the self raising. Think about 'it'.

heart
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #47
wwu777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 800
Likes: 6 (2 Posts)
Default

Don't you guys know that Rik Clary died 4 days after doing an interview on Red Ice Creations?

On it he mentioned that project bluebeam would be used to fake an alien invasion at the 2012 olympics in London.

Was that what got him killed?

He was too smart and awakened to commit suicide. Come on now. Why would some of you fall for that?

The question is: Why do people like him get killed, but David Icke and Alex Jones are allowed to yack away?

Could it be because Icke and Jones are controlled somehow, either knowingly or unknowingly?

Plus, why would they kill Rik? It's not like he was reaching masses of people.

There are many bloggers like him out there. So why him?

You can listen to his last interview on YouTube by the way. Many versions of it were uploaded.

Last edited by wwu777; 19-09-2010 at 02:50 PM.
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #48
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
Don't you guys know that Rik Clary died 4 days after doing an interview on Red Ice Creations?

On it he mentioned that project bluebeam would be used to fake an alien invasion at the 2012 olympics in London.

Was that what got him killed?

He was too smart and awakened to commit suicide. Come on now. Why would some of you fall for that?

The question is: Why do people like him get killed, but David Icke and Alex Jones are allowed to yack away?

Could it be because Icke and Jones are controlled somehow, either knowingly or unknowingly?

Plus, why would they kill Rik? It's not like he was reaching masses of people.

There are many bloggers like him out there. So why him?

You can listen to his last interview on YouTube by the way. Many versions of it were uploaded.
Maybe he did off himself, he could have honest to goodness depression. By your own reasonings it makes no sense to off someone like him.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #49
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
Don't you guys know that Rik Clary died 4 days after doing an interview on Red Ice Creations?

On it he mentioned that project bluebeam would be used to fake an alien invasion at the 2012 olympics in London.

Was that what got him killed?

He was too smart and awakened to commit suicide. Come on now. Why would some of you fall for that?

The question is: Why do people like him get killed, but David Icke and Alex Jones are allowed to yack away?

Could it be because Icke and Jones are controlled somehow, either knowingly or unknowingly?

Plus, why would they kill Rik? It's not like he was reaching masses of people.

There are many bloggers like him out there. So why him?

You can listen to his last interview on YouTube by the way. Many versions of it were uploaded.
The reason why Icke is still alive is because he understands how this 'reality' works. The reason why Alex is still alive is because he's only helping in feeding the Illuminati. Because he keeps people in a state of fear, anger and just basically all low vibrations.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #50
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,958
Likes: 248 (131 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
The reason why Icke is still alive is because he understands how this 'reality' works. The reason why Alex is still alive is because he's only helping in feeding the Illuminati. Because he keeps people in a state of fear, anger and just basically all low vibrations.
Good post.

Rik Clay's death is very suspicious in my opinion.
Can it really be coincidence that all these people that speak out wether it be the more conspiritorial side or just dirty info on politicians etc end up dead under the banner of suicide and everyone that knows them says they were happy? Of course sometimes people do kill themselves even when they appear happy to those around them but it seems to happen to often and predictably with those that say things they "Shouldn't say"
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #51
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,958
Likes: 248 (131 Posts)
Default

"A coincidence is what's left when you apply a bad theory" - P W Bridgeman
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #52
edtheball69
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 30
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default truth

Rik got to close to the ocult of the royal bloodline they see that as an act of treason he exposed the truth and we are run by a ruthless gang of people that for centuaries have impaled people hung and quartered them for speaking out against them they will allow us into the EU and a nwo it is all by design, the royals are evil they worship ancient egyptien rituals and they inbreed look at this.



edtheball69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #53
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,958
Likes: 248 (131 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtheball69 View Post
Rik got to close to the ocult of the royal bloodline they see that as an act of treason he exposed the truth and we are run by a ruthless gang of people that for centuaries have impaled people hung and quartered them for speaking out against them they will allow us into the EU and a nwo it is all by design, the royals are evil they worship ancient egyptien rituals and they inbreed look at this.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOP5_rGtALw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2imEnmIHAXE
No doubt the Royal Family are the scum of the earth.

Can you embed the videos please?
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #54
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

i personally think Rik was murdered. What better way to discredit a person than to say he committed suicide ? Damn, these elite are dirty bastards.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #55
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,958
Likes: 248 (131 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
i personally think Rik was murdered. What better way to discredit a person than to say he committed suicide ? Damn, these elite are dirty bastards.
It's convienient that so many "Commit suicide" huh?

Can anyone help me find the original presentation video interview he did about the London 2012 olympics Zion? I saw the original one before they had to remove most of the images due to copywrite claims and that's the only version i can find now.
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #56
petras
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 314
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Everybody with a working brain knows why he was killed and by whom.

The most important message he dropped during his short visit was "Be authentic - always!".
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #57
the_ohmbudsman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London - UK
Posts: 2,898
Likes: 298 (226 Posts)
Default

Wasn't Rik Clay just a poor man's David Icke? lol Perhaps his thinking caused him problems, it's a lot of weight to take on your shoulders claiming that you have all the answers to these issues. I don't really know where this guy came from? What was his background etc?

I just read this...

http://www.rikclayfoundation.org/rik-clay.html

I never heard of this guy before the last few months. But it doesn't state clearly how he comitted suicide?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 23-01-2012 at 07:23 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 02:15 AM   #58
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
I never heard of this guy before the last few months. But it doesn't state clearly how he comitted suicide?
I think it is very likely that he was murdered. He was obviously touching on something the 'bad guys' weren't at all keen on him touching.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #59
the_ohmbudsman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London - UK
Posts: 2,898
Likes: 298 (226 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I think it is very likely that he was murdered. He was obviously touching on something the 'bad guys' weren't at all keen on him touching.
Well then why does it say on his own web page that he commited suicide.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #60
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Well then why does it say on his own web page that he commited suicide.
Perhaps the person who wrote that on his webpage believes it?
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.