Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Inactive

Lightbulb Illuminati Symolism in Movies (HD Video)

http://www.infowarstv.com/video/2498...igh-Definition

I am sure that after watching this video you will always be aware of the same Illuminati / Masonic symbolism in movies. There are thousands of movies with Illuminati symbolism in them, I show very few. YouTube search for more. It is incredible what you will see. Please note that I have put in very few examples of the 9/11 symbolism. This is because so many films have 9/11 symbolism (before Sept 11th 2001) that it would make an hour or more of footage.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 01:27 PM   #2
meduck2
Premier Subscribers

Default The Truman Show - new interpratation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FIs9TOFKBg (to copy paste)

I often use The Truman Show to illustrate the matrix (un)reality, and it seemed to fit - until I looked up Jim Carey on you tube. He is openly admitting to being high satanic and this link gives a real alternative to the symbolism in the show. David has used this show as a 'matrix' example which is brilliant as seen in that one light, but this video makes the underlying symbolism really sinister. It is on a Christian users channel - so the terminology used is from Christian belief. Please try it and see what you think!
meduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 08:30 PM   #3
pharellman
Inactive

In "Madagascar 3" Julian got crown with all-seeing eye.

Last edited by pharellman; 16-04-2015 at 08:31 PM.
pharellman is offline   Reply With Quote