Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 19-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #41
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
[INDENT]Motionless Pulsed Systems

Thane C. Heins. Thane has developed, tested and patented a transformer arrangement where the output power of his prototype is thirty times greater than the input power. He achieves this by using a figure-of-eight double toroid transformer core. His Canadian patent CA2594905 is titled "Bi-Toroid Transformer" and dated 18th January 2009. The abstract says: The invention provides a means of increasing transformer efficiency above 100%. The transformer consists of a single primary coil and two secondary coils. The two secondary coils are set on a secondary toroidal core which is designed to be maintained at a lower magnetic resistance than the primary toroidal core throughout the entire operating range of the transformer. Thus, when the transformer secondary delivers current to a load, the resulting Back-EMF is not allowed to flow back to the primary due to the higher magnetic resistance of that flux path, instead, the secondary coil's Back-EMF follows the path of least magnetic resistance into the adjacent secondary coil.
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt3.html

Beautiful.

As as simple as it gets perfectly illustrated. Yin and Yang, positive and negative, equal and opposite, action and reaction. Harnessing both sides.

Thanks for posting.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #42
pi3141

It also reminds me of the Infinity Symbol.

Energy is not created or destroyed, just recycled infinitely.

I've been thinking along that line of thought recently.
Old 20-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #43
mr_i_disagree
Banned

you go to these websites 'joe cell' etc and have to pay for there ideas? here is an idea go to shop buy a battery or plug into mains, at least they are proven to work, and will
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #44
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post
you go to these websites 'joe cell' etc and have to pay for there ideas?
I assume your comments are directed at me.

No I don't pay for their idea's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post
here is an idea go to shop buy a battery or plug into mains, at least they are proven to work, and will
I'll presume your not really expecting an answer to that.
Old 21-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #45
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Dietmar Wehr Free Energy, Free Power And More

Thane has overcome that limitation by the simple and elegant technique of diverting that
backward pulse of magnetism and channelling it through an additional magnetic path of lower
resistance to magnetic flow through it. The path is arranged so that Coil 1 has no option but to
send it's power through the frame as before, but the return pulse takes a much easier path which
does not lead back to Coil 1 at all. This boosts the performance way past the 100% mark, and
2,300% has been achieved quite readily. The additional path is like this:

Not shown in this diagram are the reverse pulses from Coil 3. These follow the easier outside
path, opposing the unwanted back pulse from coil 2. The overall effect is that from Coil 1's point
of view, the tiresome back pulses from Coil2 have suddenly disappeared, leaving Coil 1 to get
on with the job of providing power without any hindrance.
http://orbitalium.blogspot.com/

Dietmar Wehr has an idea for an electricity generator which is a self-oscillating device with no
moving parts, which generates electricity through induction. The device consists of two Y-shaped
pieces of soft iron, three iron pillars and a permanent magnet as shown here:

The pillars and the permanent magnet separate the two Y-pieces, forming a simple, robust
shape. The width of the three arms of the Y-pieces is important as the operation of the device
depends on these dimensions. The iron pillars marked “A” and “B” have output coils wound on
them. The iron pillar marked “C” has an input coil wound on it as shown here:http://orbitalium.blogspot.com/
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #46
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
Beautiful.

As as simple as it gets perfectly illustrated. Yin and Yang, positive and negative, equal and opposite, action and reaction. Harnessing both sides.

Thanks for posting.
I wish that I could understand electric circuits. I have no clue what you and oiram are showing and talking about.

I just guess that what oiram has a secret and the reason why it has not been put to use also has a secretive reason, especially when someone else recognize it as such.

I used to be an automobile engineer, but I only understands metal panel or plastic drawings. ( I worked in the exterior part designing department and developed exterior parts that are installed on the body of the car. )

I also have believed that energy can't be produced for free, but I also believe that it was a premise there are lots of free energy in the air.

Could you explain how oiram gets these free additional energy with his device ?
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #47
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Everything can be learned if you have the will to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
I wish that I could understand electric circuits. I have no clue what you and oiram are showing and talking about.

I just guess that what oiram has a secret and the reason why it has not been put to use also has a secretive reason, especially when someone else recognize it as such.

I used to be an automobile engineer, but I only understands metal panel or plastic drawings. ( I worked in the exterior part designing department and developed exterior parts that are installed on the body of the car. )

I also have believed that energy can't be produced for free, but I also believe that it was a premise there are lots of free energy in the air.

No there are no secrets here; what you see is what you get .....

Everything can be learned if you have the will to learn.

I only have basics myself; but logic is my friend & the part which helps me.

I'm learning from the examples others created & try to understand there design & have ideas to combine different ideas into one.

Once many of us join & help each other we will have free energy everywhere.

I'm a mechanic & have basic knowledge in electrics & I'm searching myself for a person which has a bit of electronic knowledge regarding high frequency units.

I just have a million ideas floating in my head & made a lot of drawings on auto-cat & no friends on earth; because that's how it was designed by the masters before I was born into this hell....

The true world of the God/image is based on unity & not on division like your masters like it to be! I'm not the one voting for these retards for my entire life; but it appears the rest of the world must be in love with all these murdering, destroying psychopathic maniacs running the show at present?

One of my own designs .... will it work? .... well I don't know yet have to make a prototype first.....
Also things like this are not a one man job!

Creation is a joint venture that's what the word God represents; the creator through all his created logical minds in unity!

Last edited by oiram; 21-03-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #48
pi3141

Quote:

Well I can try!

Firstly, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Therefore, when you discharge a battery through a circuit, powering a lightbulb, the bulb glows for a period of time, then the battery goes flat. The energy has been expended. But the energy still exists in the negative side of the battery, if its a closed loop, connected positive to negative, it exists, undiminished and still with the potential to do the same amount of work as before, provided it was back in the positive end. The fact that we lit a lightbulb doesn't matter. Energy is not destroyed in our circuits.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. When you power the lightbulb with a battery, under a microscope you see electrons moving one way and holes moving the other way.

There is two way traffic. Equal and opposite. See Ed Leedskalnin Magnetic Currents pamphlet/book from 1945

A current in an inductive circuit will produce a back emf equal and opposite in voltage to the voltage generated in the coil by the input. If this phenomena becomes and issue, say in an electric motor. We take steps to reduce it by pulsing the input, because too much back emf can destroy equipment. It is real energy or power which we generally ignore in our circuits.

They do use back emf voltage for speed measurements in elecric motors. As far as I know, its existance has not realy been explained.

Quote:
One practical application is to use this phenomenon to indirectly measure motor speed and position.[2] Counter EMF is a voltage developed in an inductor network by a pulsating current or an alternating current [1]. The voltage's polarity is at every moment the reverse of the input voltage.[1][3]

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter...romotive_force
Phenomenon

Quote:
phe·nom·e·non (f-nm-nn, -nn)
n. pl. phe·nom·e·na (-n)
1. An occurrence, circumstance, or fact that is perceptible by the senses.
2. pl. phe·nom·e·nons
a. An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel.
b. A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon. See Synonyms at wonder.
3. Philosophy In the philosophy of Kant, an object as it is perceived by the senses, as opposed to a noumenon.
4. Physics An observable event.

Yes there is energy all around us. For a quick primer look at Feynman Physics Lectures Electricity In The Atmosphere.

But there's more, it seems there is also energy in the Schumann Cavity in the upper atmosphere and the Vacumm. See Casimir Effect 1948.

We have a good idea how much energy exists in the atmosphere, lightning is of course a good indicator and we know how much the Earth is negatively charged by, but we don't yet know how much is in the vacumm. Estimates between enough energy in the space of a in a coffee cup to boil the oceans dry to hardly anything at all.

There is course sometimes extraneous energy inherent in our systems, like counter emf in electric motors. Motors functioning as generators while being controlled as motors.

In this area, I think you also have an extraneous force called momentum. If you build a flywheel up to speed, at some point, it takes less energy to keep it going than it took to build it up to speed. Think gyroscopic and centrifugal, If it is a heavy flywheel, it takes time to speed up but once rotating it take a great deal of force to slow down to a stop.

Think of a car travelling at 50 mph, it only takes a few horsepower to maintain that speed, but it took more energy to build it up to speed. It takes a huge amount of energy to bring it to an imeadiate dead stop. So on a motorway, flat road, no headwind, accelerator power on then cut power, coast until you slow a bit, then accelerator power on for a bit, then coast again. I've heard it called 'pulse driving' ?? You can apparently increase your mpg. Under the right conditions, it makes sense, tapping back the momemtum on a long journey could increase your expected mpg.

Nikola Tesla described it as a child on a swing, it takes some effort to get the swing going but when it is going, it only takes a little effort to keep at swinging. So, in the moment after input power is cut, after the push, there is period of time where the swing or flywheel is under its own momentum and not slowing down before frictional forces take hold. If you can tap that moment for energy, given your input energy has become short bursts to maintain speed, you should be able to recover or recycle short bursts of energy back. If you run the system for long enough, in a steady state, then the energy recaptured could be used to extend the expected work cycle. There are electical parrallels to this theory, its how Tesla explained Tesla coils to work.

Then of course there's solar energy, light, heat. We have a good idea of what the Sun puts out and how to convert it, using solar panels, heat exchangers and photosynthesis.

There's energy everywhere, in the ground in the atmosphere and in the sky, the vacumm and space. See NASA's Space Tether experiment for their effort at tapping some of that 'Free' energy.

If you can create an electrical condition in a device or system that facilitates the flow of energy from these natural extraneous sources into your system and you can seperate it from your input energy, you would surely see more energy out than in. Tesla called it all Radiant Energy. It is probably just energy floating about our universe in various guises, furnished by the workings of the universe and captured by the electrical conditions within a 'free energy' system. You can see its workings clearly with solar panels. Create the panel and leave it it in the right location and it will capture and convert energy freely. Similarly with a windmill.

In this instance, the input energy in the primary coil is converted to magnetic energy in the frame or core that conducts around the core at the primary output coil, the magnetic current induces into the coil converting from magnetic to electrical energy in the primary transformer secondary inductor or coil, this creates an equal and opposite back emf. The back emf is collected in the secondary transformer core or frame. In other words, the collapsing back emf voltage creates a magnetic current into the secondary coil core. The question is, how it can be arranged to seperate the input emf and back emf, which Oiram explained is due to the cores being different materials and having different magnetic resistance. There may be a non conductive seperation layer between the two cores

This energy is then collected at the secondary transformer output resistor. The great thing about resistors is, they take care of power factor corrections for you. So let it heat up and measure the heat, that will give you an accurate power out measurement.

In order to use that energy, you would need to collect it in a battery, one that was fully discharged to begin with. Then connect the fully charged battery to an inverter. The charge in the 'negatively' charged battery would power a lightbulb or electric motor. But to use it in anything else it would need inverting.

Bedini says that it takes a few charge - discharge cycles of a battery to get it used to being negatively charged, then it will be happy and not sulphate the plates over time. These high voltage back emf negative spikes generated in the coils are great at desulphating lead acid batteries. But they can also be transformed into useable energy by using an inverter. There will be losses in the inverter.

Thre are lots of ignored ways to increase eficency, in petrol cars use LPG, in Diesel cars mix LPG to the Diesel in the combustion cylinder to increase burn efficiency and power out while reducing pollutants. A small LPG tank added to diesel cars so users could combine fuels would increase efficiency and reduce pollution and improve MPG making driving cheaper for the motorist. Yes I know its being done, but not on a large scale from factory. Not many garages in our part of the world have LPG. Let alone CNG or electric car recharge points There are many examples of improved technology that are 'ignored' and many that are univestigated, surpressed or badly marketed. Water injection, inject water into the cylinder to cool the chamber allowing mre air in for a better burn, you can line the combustion chamber with ceramic to cope with rust, stainless steel exhaust. Detune the extra power to reduce fuel for same relative power.

Most people believe that market forces will always dictate the best technology will get developed. What they don't seem to realise is that those same market forces will also prevent better technology from emerging while they have control of the present technology. You would hope the good would out in the end, but it doesn't.

Reciprocal, equal and opposite, action and reaction, ying and yang, thats the key.

Regarding ground or earth. It is neccessary in car maintenance to give certain components a good ground or good earth. This is so they work well, in other words, they need a good negative connection to work positively.

The Earth is charged to 1000's of volts - 36,000 I think. Therefore, if you had a thick enough cable suspended on a kite in a thunderstorm, you could conduct 36,000 volts to earth. If you have equipment with a 240 or 120 volt connection to ground, then you will only conduct 240 or 120 volt through your equipment. You can throttle the energy through circuits by varying the capacity of the connection to ground.

Disclaimer:

I welcome comments on the preceding suggestion but it is only a theoretical discussion. If you know the answers or explanations to any points raised then tell me. But please be prepared to back up your claims with credible evidence as I believe I have presented a credible argument and touched on certain area's where no conclusive or effective evidence from methodical investigation exists. If you know of some, post it.

Its just a theory, but unless you can dsprove it, its as valid as yours.

Last edited by pi3141; 23-03-2012 at 02:12 AM.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #49
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Therefore, when you discharge a battery through a circuit, powering a lightbulb, the bulb glows for a period of time, then the battery goes flat. The energy has been expended. But the energy still exists in the negative side of the battery, if its a closed loop, connected positive to negative, it exists, undiminished and still with the potential to do the same amount of work as before, provided it was back in the positive end. The fact that we lit a lightbulb doesn't matter. Energy is not destroyed in our circuits.
Not quite, my friend. The electrons which passed through the wire were converted into photons of various wavelength and have dissipated as heat. The electricity does not "still exist" in the battery. It still exists in the universe, as heat. Were you to put a lightbulb in a black box with thick insulation and a temperature sensor you could measure the amount of heat generated by a given amount of electricity. The energy has not moved from the positive side of the battery to the negative side, it has left the battery completely and entered the black box.

Think of a chemical reaction (like the inside of a battery) as a ball at the top of a hill. The ball rolls down the hill, it isnt' at the top anymore. You have to expend more energy pushing it back to the top.

Last edited by apollo_gnomon; 22-03-2012 at 11:52 PM.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #50
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Not quite, my friend. The electrons which passed through the wire were converted into photons of various wavelength and have dissipated as heat.
Ok.

What if the circuit wasn't a lightbulb but a series of logic gates. Does the energy flowing from the positive terminal to negative transmute entirely to heat?

I though it was the electromotive force, or electrical pressure that drove our circuits, not always directly from electron transmutation

This question reminds me of an experiment I read about.

A series of logic gates are powered by a battery. A static charge is applied to the input of the logic network. The static charge will trigger the logic gates and give a result at the output of the network.

So have the logic gates actually used any energy from the battery? The answer was 'no' they worked off the potential, the triggering of the gates was achieved by static energy extraneous from the battery power source.

I'm trying to find an article I read recently on rechargeable battery chemistry where it states, that during the recharge process the recharger takes away the expended energy from the negative terminal. It was an 'expert explains' type article.

If I find it I'll post it.

An electric motor circuit works this way, the energy is used to energise coils that deflect a magnet connected to a driveshaft. Some energy is lost as heat, but it isn't all transformed into heat. The drive shaft turns because the magnet is repulsed from the elctric charge creating an opposite magnetic field. There is no energy exchange or transmutation of energy. Therefore, the energy expended in the coil continues to the negative potential, it cannot be destroyed.

Last edited by pi3141; 23-03-2012 at 01:27 AM.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #51
pi3141

Quote:
If I find it I'll post it.
One of the articles I read -

Quote:
How do rechargeable (that is, zinc-alkaline or nickel-cadmium) batteries work and what makes the reactions reversible in some batteries, but not in others?

Link - http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...hargeable-that
Old 23-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #52
oiram
Inactive

Lightbulb That's where I made up this stupid drawing once to

That's where I once made up this stupid drawing to explain it!

If we go from the fact if its correct that electricity is just below the speed of light & if I keep hit it with pulsed energy (high frequency) the pulse being rapid enough the electrons got to build up; but can not past the first lot & this extra energy should back flow or could be use being extra energy build-up. I related this to the Tesla switch to explain the extra energy through pulsing above 100Hz plus.

Also my believe is that this is the exact reason why these bastards restricted our entire energy supply system to only 50 to 60Hz knowing that above 100Hz we would end up with extra energy for nothing...... Bastards!!!

Also the same effect should be with the Testatica having to disk turning in opposing directions therefore the electrons hitting each other with twice the speed of light creating static build-up electricity because of the maximum speed limit turning the excess into radial energy (cold energy). Sort of the same by pulsing in the same direction. Therefore by logic the two disk system should be more effective than even pulsing in the Mhz range in one direction.

So if this works with batteries why not with just capacitors??

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Tesla_Switch_-_Geovoltaic_Energy_Pump_(GVEP)

http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/bedtes.htm

Even this system is based on the same to my understanding because a Rodin coil is the same as a bi-filer winding Tesla style. >> having electrons flowing in opposing direction hitting each other & building up extra energy.

Marco Rodin Coils and variants (PDF)
added January 19, 2011

The Rodin Coil is a toroidal or doughnut-shaped form wound by wires in a pattern consistent with the number patterns discovered by Mr. Rodin. Toroidal shapes wound with wires are commonly used for inductors in electrical circuits, often for use in transformers. However the pattern of winding in a Rodin Coil is radically different from conventional toroidal coils.

Experimenters have produced some samples of the Rodin Coil to measure the effects of this new approach to winding wires around a torus. Many open source designs from the star ship and others are included here to get you started. Special thanks to Mike Powers for his work. Technical support - Energetic Forum
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/courses.htm

That's where I have this idea triple bi-filer in one???
Multilayer of this will create magnetic field in centre external neutral??

Last edited by oiram; 23-03-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #53
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Not quite, my friend. The electrons which passed through the wire were converted into photons of various wavelength and have dissipated as heat. The electricity does not "still exist" in the battery. It still exists in the universe, as heat. Were you to put a lightbulb in a black box with thick insulation and a temperature sensor you could measure the amount of heat generated by a given amount of electricity. The energy has not moved from the positive side of the battery to the negative side, it has left the battery completely and entered the black box.

Think of a chemical reaction (like the inside of a battery) as a ball at the top of a hill. The ball rolls down the hill, it isnt' at the top anymore. You have to expend more energy pushing it back to the top.
Thank you very much for explaining about this.
I don't have a clue about any electric circuits, but I understand what you meant.

Energy would never be created for free. Any natural energy on earth is either created by geothermal energy underneath or from the sun energy, except for natural burning in the forest.

Man made energy flows and converts to different type, but lose in part as a heat form.

We need to focus on inventing a device that taps on natural energy.

There is no mysterious "free" energy existing. ( except the natural energy transformed to a different type temporarily in ambient )

We need to think about the nature of the device first before we invent it.

Just my 2 cents from my own engineering experience.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 23-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 23-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #54
oiram
Inactive

Question Are you sure?

Quote:
There is no mysterious "free" energy existing. ( except the natural energy transformed to a different type temporarily in ambient )
Are you sure? What do you consider to be free? .... are you thinking in money terms?

Over unit .... less power in more power out!!

Always keep a open mind....... Nothing is impossible if you have the will .....

Last edited by oiram; 23-03-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 23-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #55
mrdragonfly1234

oiram,

I respect your creative mind. I also have some amount of creative mind, too, so I know how you want to do and I really like that with your detailed drawings.

It's an excellent skills.

I have worked in automobile company as an engineering designer for 4 years and when I was there. Countless many people submitted all kinds of patent ideas to patent office and the patent office invited engineers to review them.

My specialty was a very narrow sector. adapting art designs into mechanically possible designs in auto parts including side view mirrors, head lamps, bumpers, wipers, glazing etc.

All the efforts people brought up were very impressive, but most of them were waste of the talents, because practicality in manufacturing requires the basic understandings in science and engineering and also should be competitive in the current marketing against the existing service/parts.

As I said, I don't have a clue about electronic circuit. And you have an awesome talent. If you want to spend all your effort in something, why not check or consult on someone whose job is on the line, first ?

* When I said free energy, I meant the extra energy that you want to gain.
Before you make the circuit board to re arrange, please think about how you are going to find this extra energy and the nature of that extra energy that you are going to get. Is it something you expect it just produced by itself ?

Is it something pre-existing ?, then where did it come from ? etc. And these questions are valid questions that you should ask yourself.

respectfully.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #56
pi3141

Quote:
Not quite, my friend. The electrons which passed through the wire were converted into photons of various wavelength and have dissipated as heat.
Quote:
How Light Bulbs Work

Link - http://home.howstuffworks.com/light-bulb.htm

Light Basics
Light is a form of energy that can be released by an atom. It is made up of many small particle-like packets that have energy and momentum but no mass. These particles, called light photons, are the most basic units of light.

Light Bulb Structure (page 2)
When the bulb is hooked up to a power supply, an electric current flows from one contact to the other, through the wires and the filament. Electric current in a solid conductor is the mass movement of free electrons (electrons that are not tightly bound to an atom) from a negatively charged area to a positively charged area.

As the electrons zip along through the filament, they are constantly bumping into the atoms that make up the filament. The energy of each impact vibrates an atom -- in other words, the current heats the atoms up. A thinner conductor heats up more easily than a thicker conductor because it is more resistant to the movement of electrons.

Bound electrons in the vibrating atoms may be boosted temporarily to a higher energy level. When they fall back to their normal levels, the electrons release the extra energy in the form of photons.
I doubled checked.

The electrons flowing through the circuit cause the filament to heat by friction and impact of the electrons and Tungsten atoms.
The Tungsten atoms are heated and those atoms release the photons.

If the 'spent' electrons can be accounted for as heat and 'some' collected at the negative terminal, some will make it through, are the photons extra energy releasd by the system?

This article appears to support my claim.

I would like to know how many electrons are lost as heat and how many make it through.

I think this is still worthy of continued discussion.

Last edited by pi3141; 24-03-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #57
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
That's where I once made up this stupid drawing to explain it!

I like your stupid drawing!

Its interesting you post that, I too try to describe the principle as an effect in a simple cicuit such as a wire.

I think about Maxwell's demon and apply that model to an electrical model with charge separation. Hot gas being positive charge and cold gas negative charge.

The potential to do electrical work comes from separation of charges and the creation of a diploe, then by supplying a route for the charged particles to flow, positive charges are attracted to the negative potential and flow through the circuit, and vice versa. Negative attracted to positive.

There is always a backward flow, this potential for work is mostly ignored in our systems.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #58
pi3141

Ok, well this has turned out to be exactly the principle of how I view 'free energy' systems to work.

A source of power such as a battery connected to a lightbulb.

Charge or electrons will flow from the positive terminal to the negative terminal.

As the electrons fly through the cicuit and lightbulb, the 'friction' disturbs the filament atoms orbiting electrons, momentarily displacing the orbit.
This action causes the filament atom nuclei to emit a photon charge. It is not required that the electrons collide and completly displace each other as heat, only that the glancing blow of a travelling electron knocks the orbiting electron momentarily out of orbit.

This means, the electron flow in the lightbulb circuit can be accounted for as the heat generated by the system and the photons as extra energy released from within the system, with no observable input, as an effect of the operation of the system.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #59
oiram
Inactive

Wink Did you noticed that the light-bulb is connecte?

Quote:
A source of power such as a battery connected to a light-bulb.

Charge or electrons will flow from the positive terminal to the negative terminal.
But did you noticed that the light-bulb is connected in one case twice to positive & in the other case twice to negative? Will the light-bulb work? All we do here is transferring different volumes (Water) (Volt) from one container to another & the flow in between gets utilised through a restriction (resistance = Light-bulb wire) (Pump) heating up the external environment; still no flowing particles should get lost?? ... IMO

Think charging light-bulb on your car. Could it be that only the external environment reacts; but the inner parts just flow from one to another side? And once reversed they just flow back with no loss? Is it not the external which reacts to a resistance.

A bit like tipping a full glass of water into a empty one through a restriction (funnel) & vice versa? Then the flow you use for generating power with no water (Energy) loss.....

My thinking & baseline theory is like this ..... If the inner moves the outer tries to follow .... & if you pulse the inner fast enough the out following parts (electrons) start to swing forward & backward which in terns will influence the inner again??

Any energy loss here??

http://www.clear.rice.edu/elec201/Book/basic_elec.html

On the Principles of Permissible Overunity EM Power Systems
T. E. Bearden Fellow Emeritus, AIAS 28 July 2001

Abstract and Summary:
We develop the major principles of emerging overunity EM power systems as open systems far from thermodynamic equilibrium, freely receiving excess energy from the active vacuum. Such systems were arbitrarily omitted from Maxwell's theory by curtailment. Heaviside's reinterpretation and simplification of Maxwell's equations did retain such overunity EM systems as one major subset. Lorentz then regauged the Maxwell-Heaviside equations by arbitrary symmetrical regauging to provide still simpler equations and a further reduced subset of permissible Maxwell-Heaviside systems. Lorentz regauging erroneously discarded the entire class of Maxwellian EM systems not in thermodynamic equilibrium with the active vacuum.

http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/on_the_principles_of_permissible.htm

http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/on_the_principles_of_permissible.htm http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/on_the_principles_of_permissible.htm

Last edited by oiram; 25-03-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 25-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #60
oiram
Inactive

Wink This should be your question right here & not your

Quote:
There is always a backward flow, this potential for work is mostly ignored in our systems.
This should be your question right here!!!

Is it ignored or purposely dumped to ground by earth wiring!!

You getting my hint? >>>
& we using tonnes of it all over the world ...... no wonder the natural earth capacitor gets charged up ready to explode into a fire ball of lightening!

I think the so called professional monkey brains call it unwanted noise?? (Static cold vacuum electricity) ..... But why is it unwanted?

Because the all known (the synagogue of Satan cabal gang) hates you to get something for nothing & without there usual usury taxes charged for it!

Think about it ...... why are we all over locked into the 50 to 60 Hz paradigm?? ...... Is it for a logical reason? ...... or for a logical manipulation reason?? >>>> Knowing once we get into the 100 Hz plus area free extra energy gets naturally produced as a side effect of our electrical equipment? ..... I say I AM 100% on the mark!!

Maybe they just hate Tesla's good ideas??

What they call unwanted ..... I call free energy .... or usable side effect energy. The point is how to extract it so it can be used practically instead of dumping it into ground through earth wiring permanently.

You may consider me to be silly to relate this issue to the below; but I do in this case & the place where evil rules the entire world & ALL the schooling from top to bottom to make people totally retarded, blind of reality & natures natural magic!!!

We will find all answers in Jesus!! ...... not as in Jesus the person; but Jesus (the logical creative logical inventive imaginary mind)!!!

66. The Savior said, "Show me the stone that the builders (scholars & Masons) rejected: that is the keystone."

39. The Savior said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

Does the word Testatica not has his origin from the word Static electricity??
Bingo!!
Well this small self running disk unit 300mm unit creates only 1500 watts .....

http://vmiksik.sweb.cz/energy.html

Last edited by oiram; 25-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.