Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
devotional soul

Default Bird Flu Hoax

Dr. Ott gives a seminar on the "Bird Flu Hoax". Worth Watching...at least the first 6 parts, and #3 if you can only watch one. It's a little boring and dry, but very informative.

Lots of important info including the Spanish flu of 1918, vaccines causing diseases, how the Rockafellers make bank from vaccines, and the concentration camps.

Also, I want to say again that there's the herb lomatium, which proved to save people from the spanish flu.

BIRD FLU HOAX By Dr. Ott PARTS 1 THROUGH 12

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr84RY0hbtI[/media]

Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:

Last edited by devotional soul; 17-10-2008 at 07:08 PM.
devotional soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
checkmate
Inactive

Can you summarize the points made in these videos, it's a lot of videos to view. Accusations have been made that the bird flu was an experimental bioweapon test on people of Asian descent. I'm interested in this theory.
checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
devotional soul

Last edited by devotional soul; 17-10-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 17-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
devotional soul

Gotta go right now, but I'll give a summary when I come back. The bird flu vaccines are made in China.
Old 17-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Can you summarize the points made in these videos, it's a lot of videos to view. Accusations have been made that the bird flu was an experimental bioweapon test on people of Asian descent. I'm interested in this theory.
its very interesting . worth taking time to listen too .

i would summerize it for you , but im not going too .

you do something if your that bothered .

by the way thread creator .

thankyou .
some how , many of us knew this would happen but the detail confirms it .
thank you again .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
checkmate
Inactive

I have a headache I'll view them tomorrow.
checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
its very interesting . worth taking time to listen too .

i would summerize it for you , but im not going too .

you do something if your that bothered .

by the way thread creator .

thankyou .
some how , many of us knew this would happen but the detail confirms it .
thank you again .
Hardly fair. A lot of us don't have the surplus free time to watch hours and hours of footage, would be really be too much trouble to be slightly helpful? We're meant to be on the same team.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #8
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Hardly fair. A lot of us don't have the surplus free time to watch hours and hours of footage, would be really be too much trouble to be slightly helpful? We're meant to be on the same team.
basicly putting it
they give us jabs thatcreate new and more deadly viruses .
stress and polution on our own bodies is the biggest contribution to being infected by new viruses .

they do this ever decade
they jab every decade
and nearly every decade has a pandemic shortly there after .

thats the basics .
Old 17-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
devotional soul

Then there's the juicy stuff:

They froze a body from the 1918 Spanish flu, and revived the virus to make the vaccines!

The Spanish flu pandemic was caused by shooting up the military that were trained in Spain in WWI, who were also exposed to toxic gas, and 50 million people died from it.

Bird Flu is preferred over anthrax because it doesn't contaminate the soil.

Bush made a law that says people can put in detention if a flu pandemic happened.

There's a forced vax law for pandemics (forgot what it's called but 40 states have approved it).

Bird flu occurs in over populations of birds, and is not a threat to people. (250 deaths out tof 6 billion people in the world).

And of course, the international bankers make millions from vaccines and war.

Last edited by devotional soul; 17-10-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 17-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #10
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
basicly putting it
they give us jabs thatcreate new and more deadly viruses .
stress and polution on our own bodies is the biggest contribution to being infected by new viruses .

they do this ever decade
they jab every decade
and nearly every decade has a pandemic shortly there after .

thats the basics .
kiss kiss ta fella.

Ill watch the third one just before sleep now I know the basics
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #11
devotional soul

Nov, 2003 Dubya issues Executive Order 13295 on BioTerrorism makes individual american citizen subject to unrestricted apprehension and detention in the event of an outbreak of disease.

April, 2005 Dubya amends the language of his 2003 executive order 13295 specifically detailing the even that would make individuals "subject to unrestricted apprehension and detention" as "influenza caused by novel or re-emergent influenza viruses that are causing, or have the potential to cause a pandemic."

Nov., 2007 Leavitt and the HHS ordered 100 million H5N1 vaccines from Sanorli Pasteur. Expected delivery date August, 2008. Sanoli Pasteur issues a press release announcing the very lucrative contract (100 million vaccines X $15 USD) and declares that the cell based vaccine will be mass produced in the company's China facility - then shipped to Stillwater, PA for syringe-friendly packaging. All of this done WITHOUT HUMAN OR ANIMAL TESTING!

Jan, 2008, Covert 'human trials' of Sanoli Pasteur H5N1 vaccines are conducted on 350 homeless vagrants in Poland. According to London examiner article, this results in 21 immediate deaths (in subjects 18-30 yrs of age) and over 200 severely incapacitated or hospitalized showing that the 'vaccine' is indeed DEADLY. This doesn't stop the HHS from stockpiling the vaccine, however.

July, 2008 39 states pass MSEHPA the "Model State Emergency Health Powers Act" following the lobbying and extensive pressure of the Bush admin and leavitt's HHS. Under this law, the federal and state governments now have the right to force examinations of individual citizens, isolate the ill, QUARANTINE in specially designed encampments anybody subjectively deemed to have been exposed or who REFUSES VACCINATION, (it becomes a FELONY OFFENSE to refuse the untested Sanoli-Pateur Chinese vaccine), and allows the state to confiscate private property.
Old 21-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #12
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotional soul View Post
Nov, 2003 Dubya issues Executive Order 13295 on BioTerrorism makes individual american citizen subject to unrestricted apprehension and detention in the event of an outbreak of disease.

April, 2005 Dubya amends the language of his 2003 executive order 13295 specifically detailing the even that would make individuals "subject to unrestricted apprehension and detention" as "influenza caused by novel or re-emergent influenza viruses that are causing, or have the potential to cause a pandemic."

Nov., 2007 Leavitt and the HHS ordered 100 million H5N1 vaccines from Sanorli Pasteur. Expected delivery date August, 2008. Sanoli Pasteur issues a press release announcing the very lucrative contract (100 million vaccines X $15 USD) and declares that the cell based vaccine will be mass produced in the company's China facility - then shipped to Stillwater, PA for syringe-friendly packaging. All of this done WITHOUT HUMAN OR ANIMAL TESTING!

Jan, 2008, Covert 'human trials' of Sanoli Pasteur H5N1 vaccines are conducted on 350 homeless vagrants in Poland. According to London examiner article, this results in 21 immediate deaths (in subjects 18-30 yrs of age) and over 200 severely incapacitated or hospitalized showing that the 'vaccine' is indeed DEADLY. This doesn't stop the HHS from stockpiling the vaccine, however.

July, 2008 39 states pass MSEHPA the "Model State Emergency Health Powers Act" following the lobbying and extensive pressure of the Bush admin and leavitt's HHS. Under this law, the federal and state governments now have the right to force examinations of individual citizens, isolate the ill, QUARANTINE in specially designed encampments anybody subjectively deemed to have been exposed or who REFUSES VACCINATION, (it becomes a FELONY OFFENSE to refuse the untested Sanoli-Pateur Chinese vaccine), and allows the state to confiscate private property.
ffs !
what if one refuses the vaccine and has not been affected by the flu ?

fuckem all !
posses property of people who refuse .

who the fuck are they to make a law that can allow them to make a law that entitles them to take your things just because you dont want a vaccine ?
this type of totalistic view can only show how desperate they will get and the lengths they will go to , to make you deside to have a jab .
its a type of punishment or blackmailing tactic to make us live in fear if we refuse .
one would have to ask why they are so desperate and would go to such lengths to make us have one .
it would seem that this desperasy hides a more sinister thing .
its basic phsycology .

well they have my stuff coz
fuck the nazis !

maybe i dont want my bloody things anyway .

and should it come to that

i would sell my stuff
leave the house .
that way they only reposes what is theirs anyway .

so they can kiss my fkin ass !