Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 11-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
uchiha
Inactive

Default Birth Control Hidden Effects - help please

I recently am having internal debates with myself.. and debates with a lady friend of mine...

Cutting to the point i was looking for help from the community here.

I am trying to find any/all of the hidden side effects of taking oral birth control pills in woman.

Effects known.. and obviously we are interested in that which isnt documented to the public...

MY initial thoughts are.. the toxins from the pill would effect later attempts of procreation... ie... a child not reaching full genetic potential.. or birth defects
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #2
uchiha
Inactive

am i to believe that oral birth control has no lasting side effects in woman in terms of further attempts at birth? or general health
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
hydra

Well, I guess I can give you my take on my experience.

I started on BC when I was 19. By 22 we had moved and I could not afford to be on the pill, so I just wasn't. I stopped in Dec. of 02. I had my daughter on Dec. 31, 2003. (I was 23.) We weren't trying, but that's ok. So it took less than 3 months for me to conceive. After I had her, I got back on the BC. I felt very, just, bleh after I would take it, so I told my Gyno. She said that it was probably because I had too much estrogen in my body. I figured, sure, since I did just go through a life changing event, why wouldn't my body be different? She put me on a low dose BC (lower estrogen levels). I was really confused by it, honestly. I would still get that bleh feeling, just VERY rarely. But what was the most confusing is my periods were lighter. I figured that they would be heavier, because it would be less of a dose of hormones. Anyways, I'm giving myself a break right now, which I think every woman should do.

But a friend of mine, she was on BC for 7 years, and it took her around 8 months to conceive and she lost the baby. She got pregnant again roughly 6 months later and had her son fine.

Both our kids are healthy as horses and smarter than I ever thought they could be. BUT, her son is AWFULLY small for his age. He is 2 years older than my daughter, and is barely a half a head taller than her. The kids his age are about a head to a head and a half taller than him. So it's possible that long term use has SOME affects.

While this post doesn't give you any specifics on hidden dangers, I hope it at least gives you a few examples to learn from along the way.
hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
melbo

"Dr. Claudia Panzer, an endocrinologist in Denver, CO and lead author of the study, noted that "it is important for physicians prescribing oral contraceptives to point out to their patients potential sexual side effects, such as decreased desire, arousal, decreased lubrication and increased sexual pain. Also if women present with these complaints, it is crucial to recognize the link between sexual dysfunction and the oral contraceptive and not to attribute these complaints solely to psychological causes."

Taken from here:

http://www.doctorslounge.com/gynecol...l_dysfunction/
Old 18-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
truthseeker1980

Default BC implant?

My girlfriend was on the BC pill for years, she forgot to take it once and got pregnant, so it's probably got a lot to do with the fertility of both involved.

What I'd like to know though is if anyone has any information about the birth control implant, as she has now been implanted i warned her not to, due to me worrying that there could be a chip in there, any information on any side affects other than the usual BC side affects would be appriciated.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 05:57 AM   #6
melbo

I had an implant once, deprovero or deprovera. It lasted 3 months and it was the worst 3 months of my life. I had absolutely no energy, my scalp itched and I was constantly hungry and put lots of weight on. I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I got sterilised after that, it was much easier. (I'd had my two kids by then)