Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 01-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #21
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
But they call it delusions, I call it being psychic. I don't mind playing with them

I call it enlightenment!!
They're all funny-fuckers - if you ask me!!!

Last edited by maxine; 01-02-2012 at 08:18 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #22
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I call it enlightenment!!
They're all funny-fuckers - if you ask me!!!
Yes they are, I love them
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #23
maxine

Quote:
Yes they are, I love them
Meee tooo!

(Whatever little stunts, they try and pull!!)
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #24
mindatrisk

This guy has loads of videos about bi-polar and a spiritual awakening. Very interesting.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #25
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herQr9JcMJ8

This guy has loads of videos about bi-polar and a spiritual awakening. Very interesting.
Can't see the link
Sorry I can now, thanks for posting.

Last edited by neila; 05-02-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #26
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Meee tooo!

(Whatever little stunts, they try and pull!!)
Funny you should say that, I have an American guy at the moment asking if I can feel the energy. Cracked me up. I suppose he thought he was freaking me out It happened when I put the tap on and he kept repeating ''can you feel the energy? do you feel it'' over and over.

Last edited by neila; 05-02-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
littlebuffy

I was diagnosed with bi polar about 10 years ago and put on Prozac . It made me feel like a zombie. I now use no medication and control my manic phases through positive thinking , art and writing.
littlebuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #28
neila

Quote:
Can't see the link
Sorry I can now, thanks for posting.
Actually this is very intereseting. I always knew bipolar was a spiritual thing and doesn't need med apart from in certain circumstances which are probably mis diagnosed. Bipolar to me is spiritual enlightement and requires no meds as it ripens with age. See I hate to say that as I know there are people suffering who would disagree with me. Perhaps those people have been mis diagnosed. Don't get me wrong I have been a complete maniac, but I havelearned to live with it and it's kept me healthy. But my friends have chosen meds and they are now zombies when at the end of the day they can't seem to see that good fights bad and there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Old 05-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #29
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebuffy View Post
I was diagnosed with bi polar about 10 years ago and put on Prozac . It made me feel like a zombie. I now use no medication and control my manic phases through positive thinking , art and writing.
Thats so good to hear. You are definitely on the right path. I have art work from when I was at school and I kept all my English books as my work was what got me through as a teen.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #30
littlebuffy

Quote:
Thats so good to hear. You are definitely on the right path. I have art work from when I was at school and I kept all my English books as my work was what got me through as a teen.
Thanks its taken me a long time to control it though. I was drinking too much and my behaviour was very reckless. I'm surprised I'm still alive . I also think I'm more in tune with things if that makes sense. I see bi polar as a spiritual gift and not a curse like I used to.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #31
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebuffy View Post
Thanks its taken me a long time to control it though. I was drinking too much and my behaviour was very reckless. I'm surprised I'm still alive . I also think I'm more in tune with things if that makes sense. I see bi polar as a spiritual gift and not a curse like I used to.
Yeah I know what you mean about the drinking, when I was manic I could down bottles of alcohol without actually getting drunk. I think what I mean is I would never stumble but maybe it would affect my mind or alert my mind. I needed alcohol to control the mania but it didnt work it just made me feel more invincible. I remember sitting down and shaking wondering how to control it without going out for a drive etc (driving like a maniac), so alcohol came into my life and I would end up more crazy and more embarrassing. So I decided to stop the alcohol and thats when other things took over like exercise, writing and stuff to mellow me rather than turn me into the demon I was. I found the creative side - see I'm manic now yabbling on and on.
But it does piss me off when people say stuff like ''you are only like that cos you drink'' But infact it's the other way round. It's so hard to explain, but I know where you are coming from and wish you all the best.
And yes, it is definitely a spiritual journey for which I think we should be blessed rather than cursed.

Last edited by neila; 05-02-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #32
boudica52

Default Interesting link on vitamin D and mental disorders

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/743846
boudica52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
littlebuffy

[QUOTE=neila;1060581502]Yeah I know what you mean about the drinking, when I was manic I could down bottles of alcohol without actually getting drunk. I think what I mean is I would never stumble but maybe it would affect my mind or alert my mind. I needed alcohol to control the mania but it didnt work it just made me feel more invincible. I remember sitting down and shaking wondering how to control it without going out for a drive etc (driving like a maniac), so alcohol came into my life and I would end up more crazy and more embarrassing. So I decided to stop the alcohol and thats when other things took over like exercise, writing and stuff to mellow me rather than turn me into the demon I was. I found the creative side - see I'm manic now yabbling on and on.
But it does piss me off when people say stuff like ''you are only like that cos you drink'' But infact it's the other way round. It's so hard to explain, but I know where you are coming from and wish you all the best.
And yes, it is definitely a spiritual journey for which I think we should be blessed rather than cursed.[/QUOTE

Do you find that in a manic phase you talk over people ? I tend to get stupidly giddy at college and find it hard to calm down and my thoughts race over and over
Old 10-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #34
neila

[QUOTE=littlebuffy;1060583660]
Quote:
Yeah I know what you mean about the drinking, when I was manic I could down bottles of alcohol without actually getting drunk. I think what I mean is I would never stumble but maybe it would affect my mind or alert my mind. I needed alcohol to control the mania but it didnt work it just made me feel more invincible. I remember sitting down and shaking wondering how to control it without going out for a drive etc (driving like a maniac), so alcohol came into my life and I would end up more crazy and more embarrassing. So I decided to stop the alcohol and thats when other things took over like exercise, writing and stuff to mellow me rather than turn me into the demon I was. I found the creative side - see I'm manic now yabbling on and on.
And yes, it is definitely a spiritual journey for which I think we should be blessed rather than cursed.[/QUOTE

Do you find that in a manic phase you talk over people ? I tend to get stupidly giddy at college and find it hard to calm down and my thoughts race over and over
Yes. I also feel a great deal of self importance, like my views are better than anyones, although over the years I have learned to control it, cos with age comes alot of things.But in the earlier stages I was made to leave my college and work place for my attitude. I hated it but couldn't help it. I couldn't hold a job down if i tried now. But I was a manager of an off licence for a good few years, somewhere I could take control, even the alcohol. I was very good at that job. I was told i should've been a police officer as I was good at catching theives, not that they bothered me. But -0 its a long story,
Yes I talk over people all the time, but now my daughter has it. So all my energy is now focused on her and it's draining.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #35
neila

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudica52 View Post
Thanks Will take a look, but I have to sign in.

Last edited by neila; 10-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #36
elpressiedente

Quote:
I have been diagnosed with bipolar type 1. I have refused conventional meds and am willing to try congnitive therapy. However, I feel my bipolar has got better with age, For instance I now have more manic episodes whereby I see more and hear more and have better OBE's etc. I have been told these are delusions and was told that my bipolar has progressed to stage one as it has been left untreated.
I found my behaviour was was worse when alcohol was involved but without alcohol I feel more enlightened.
I'm really confused about it all. I feel better than I have in years, I am no longer depressed like I was in my younger years, my hyper stages last for months and I lose lots of weight and I feel so good for it.

So What is bipolar? I am not gonna lie and say i have never thought of suicide cos in my younger years I did but got through it with exercise.

Does bipolar get better with age? is it bipolar or something else.
in not reading any other posts ...

your body electronics is out of whack.

the meridian energy lines like acupuncture lines have been blocked or cut or warped...

there is a device that corrects this ... I built the very first one in the world on my farm 16 years ago and since then more than 20,000 have been built and used by 100,000's of people. What I havent fixed hasnt been diagnosed yet. (or cant fix hasnt been diagnosed yet)

some people think they can make copies of this device and build and sell abortions of constructions that just dont work.... this is field science... the magnetic field of the human body...

no chemical or other electrical device will correct it.. it may get better with age it may not... depends on your environment eg closeness to power lines, electric blankets.. excerise/chiropractic/massages even acupuncture will help
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #37

It's vitamin B3 not D3. Research Abram Hoffer and orthomolecular psychiatry.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #38
octopus

Lightbulb Bipolar cured with nutrients

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G6dWIvxlhw

It's vitamin B3 not D3. Research Abram Hoffer and orthomolecular psychiatry.
Good docu.

I can confirm all this as I helped my own boyfriend get rid of severe bipolar 8 years ago, no medications / relapses since then!

Besides improving his nutrition I gave him a cocktail of supplements including cod liver oil, B vit complex and extra B3 (Niacin) and Coral Calcium.

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #39
octopus

Default Truehope EMPower

Having mulled over the information of the docu I want to add a few things:

I have never used Truehope EMPower so cannot recommend it from experience.
The ingreedients include several substances that helped to cure my BF from bipolar.

The method I used for my BF was to try out recommended supplements on myself for a week before I would give him some. We never took more than 2 per day of any supplement.
We never experienced any nausea from supplements.

The main difference from the EMPower protocol is that except for a small capsule of cod lover oil he doesn't take any supplements now to keep him healthy - in the docu it says that if you quit EMPower the symptoms return.

We try to keep our diet and lifestyle toxin free and concentrate on healthy nutrition.

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #40
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
I have been diagnosed with bipolar type 1. I have refused conventional meds and am willing to try congnitive therapy. However, I feel my bipolar has got better with age, For instance I now have more manic episodes whereby I see more and hear more and have better OBE's etc. I have been told these are delusions and was told that my bipolar has progressed to stage one as it has been left untreated.
I found my behaviour was was worse when alcohol was involved but without alcohol I feel more enlightened.
I'm really confused about it all. I feel better than I have in years, I am no longer depressed like I was in my younger years, my hyper stages last for months and I lose lots of weight and I feel so good for it.

So What is bipolar? I am not gonna lie and say i have never thought of suicide cos in my younger years I did but got through it with exercise.

Does bipolar get better with age? is it bipolar or something else.
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/zinc.html
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote