Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
greenery

Default bitterness: a mental illness?

BITTERNESS
JEALOUSY
UNFORGIVENESS

I have these in me so hard I'm thinking it might be a mental illness. What is the way out of it? I think Buddhism might have something to say about it. Maybe psychedelic drugs and meditation can help too. Any thoughts or suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nasIq4E9nNg
greenery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
sociowarpspasmphobe
Banned

Nature provides bitter tonics that help to kick-start a sluggish system and make it more robust - therefore bitter has only become a problem in today’s sugar coated, terminally sick saccharine society.
Jealousy is egocentric based
Some things cannot be forgotten and it would be better if certain things remained unforgiven, particularly until the offender acknowledges the wrong

Last edited by sociowarpspasmphobe; 24-08-2013 at 11:42 AM.
sociowarpspasmphobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
greenery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sociowarpspasmphobe View Post
Nature provides bitter tonics that help to kick-start a sluggish system and make it more robust - therefore bitter has only become a problem in today’s sugar coated, terminally sick saccharine society.
Jealousy is egocentric based
Some things cannot be forgotten and it would be better if certain things remained unforgiven, particularly until the offender acknowledges the wrong
I don't know what you're talking about. Bitter tonic? Is that figurative or are you talking about ayahuasca?
Old 24-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I don't know if you go for what David Icke says about catagorising aspects as either love or fear, but I do. Bill Hicks was pretty clear on this too. I see it as a reality. Bitterness, jealousy and unforgiveness come from fear, especially jealousy. Fear of losing someone to someone else, or fear of not getting something while someone else is etc. Unforgiveness is fine, but you will carry it around as baggage (so it's your choice. Iv'e always been a forgiving person, and I don't like to carry around bad feeling).

Many things in life really are a choice between love and fear. Right at this point in time humanity has a choice between love and fear. If we choose fear, our prison world will become more and more of a prison and it will get more and more fear soaked. If we choose love, the whole world can become a paradise beyond anything we can imagine right now.

I talk to my mum about all this stuff, and it is helping her. She's starting to get through stuff she's been carrying around most of her life. Her own obstacles are being banished.

The best thing anyone can do is truly get to know themself. This entails being 100% truthfull with you about you. It means to look at yourself in the mirror through eye's that want to know the truth no matter how horrible we might actually be. The next step is to then be able to forgive yourself for any and all bad things about you either now or in your memories. When we know ourselves, we can know so many more things.

Yeah meditation is a great thing. I don't follow any method other than to close my eye's and to either cross the eyes looking at the point between the eye's (how buddha taught), or just rolling the eye's straight upwards, which actually feels more powerful (both these make you feel a pressure in your forehead which supposedly is stimulatiing the pineal gland). Then basically I go with whatever happens. I usually get like a blue plasma type light that builds from the back of my eyes, then moves forward shrinking until it dissapears dead in front of my eyes into a pinpoint. Then the next blue plasma comes, and then the next. You can basically make your meditation whatever you want it to be. There are no rules. I just improvise as I go along. You can use it like praying (i.e if you would pray for someone who is ill to get better, or you wish someone strength or wish something for yourself), and there are infinate possibilities.

You are asking yourself the right questions about yourself. Your gonna do alright you know.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
sociowarpspasmphobe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenery View Post
I don't know what you're talking about. Bitter tonic? Is that figurative or are you talking about ayahuasca?
Yes bitter tonic herbs that in moderation and when given due respect have an ability to kick-start, rebalance and synthesise disparate systems
Old 24-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
andy1033

Sounds like op needs to read some buddhist stuff, its a good mindset, not to want everything, but most westerners are conditioned to want everything.

Sounds like op needs to read some buddhism books.

Last edited by andy1033; 24-08-2013 at 12:19 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
BITTERNESS
JEALOUSY
UNFORGIVENESS

I have these in me so hard I'm thinking it might be a mental illness. What is the way out of it? I think Buddhism might have something to say about it. Maybe psychedelic drugs and meditation can help too. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Relax.
It's only a mental illness if any of those three prevent you from functioning as you'd wish to.
Everybody gets such feelings, it's how to deal with them so that they don't come to define you or worse.
Buddhism's as good as any religious approach I suppose but any meditation might be just as effective without you having to buy into a whole load of religious baggage that comes with Buddhism or any regulated ( something you have to join up to) faith path.
QiGong is free, easy to learn and a brilliant exercise/ meditation that calms the mind and tones the bod.
Tons online.
Standing form of 8 Strands Silk Brocade is super.
Takes five minutes a day tops to do it and really works if you stick at it.
There ya go....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxm9GGU...%3Dzxm9GGUDYCM
Good Luck.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 24-08-2013 at 12:24 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
take it easy
Inactive

check your ph, if the body is out of kilter, the mind attempts to function on it's own.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5492629_ph...ce-humans.html
take it easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
BITTERNESS
JEALOUSY
UNFORGIVENESS

Poor nutrition is probably the cause.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #10
greenery

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Relax.
It's only a mental illness if any of those three prevent you from functioning as you'd wish to.
Everybody gets such feelings, it's how to deal with them so that they don't come to define you or worse.
Buddhism's as good as any religious approach I suppose but any meditation might be just as effective without you having to buy into a whole load of religious baggage that comes with Buddhism or any regulated ( something you have to join up to) faith path.
QiGong is free, easy to learn and a brilliant exercise/ meditation that calms the mind and tones the bod.
Tons online.
Standing form of 8 Strands Silk Brocade is super.
Takes five minutes a day tops to do it and really works if you stick at it.
There ya go....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxm9GGU...%3Dzxm9GGUDYCM
Good Luck.
I would say those emotions have prevented me from functioning as I'd wish to and that they have come to define me. They have made me enslave myself, they have made me paint myself into a corner, they are a cancer that have been growing for over ten years.
Old 24-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
kenan
Inactive

Quote:
BITTERNESS
JEALOUSY
UNFORGIVENESS

Passions and weaker emotions and feelings can be good or evil depending if they are against the Commandments of God and right reason (natural law) or not.

There are various reasons for negative feelings:

1. BODY
2. OUR MEMORY AND IMAGINATION
3. OUR REASONING
4. THE WORLD
5. THE DEVIL
6. GOD

1. THE BODY is least likely to cause emotional responses. You have millions of people around the world who are nutritionally deficient and yet they suffer in the body and not spiritually. Yes, these deficiencies can cause emotional response and emotional suffering, for sure, but deep down in their soul they have peace.
2. Our memory and imagination which dwells on painful experiences. We can be wounded by others.
3. Our reasoning can bring about emotional response. These thoughts can be examined as to where they come from and where do they lead. This is wound inflicted by self. Engaging in sinful and negative thoughts.
4. The world which imposes on us evil: judgment, gossip, stealing, fear, lust, government policies etc. in one word sins of the world and the people of the world (7 Capital Vices) who are opposed to God and his children of charity.
5. Demons can affect and act through: 2, 3 and 4. with temptations, obsessions, oppressions and possessions.
6. GOD:
a. Punishment for sin. They feel absence of God. These people are really suffering.
b. Jesus explains:
http://www.valtorta-maria.com/Pages/052_Death.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdvp6se-Xdo

Last edited by kenan; 24-08-2013 at 08:27 PM.
kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #12
allure

Quote:
BITTERNESS
JEALOUSY
UNFORGIVENESS

If your feelings of bitterness and unforgiveness are towards other humans, maybe you're a vegan?

But yea, psilocybin mushrooms would help with that. One dose is proven to be able to lift your mood and spirit for over a year.

I have to say they are feelings I never experience, because I know the entire world is at my fingertips, and I can have whatever I want.

I don't need to feel negative towards others when they have things I do not, I can have those things too, so can you.
Old 25-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
greenery

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
If your feelings of bitterness and unforgiveness are towards other humans, maybe you're a vegan?

But yea, psilocybin mushrooms would help with that. One dose is proven to be able to lift your mood and spirit for over a year.

I have to say they are feelings I never experience, because I know the entire world is at my fingertips, and I can have whatever I want.

I don't need to feel negative towards others when they have things I do not, I can have those things too, so can you.
What? Bitter because other people eat animals? No.

What do you mean you can have those things too? Surely there must be some things you will never get?

I have never had a girlfriend. I sent messages to thousands of women online. Only got rejection. Then at work one of my workmates said he's seeing a woman that he met on one of the sites I used the most, and he's almost ten years younger than me. He has many friends. I have none. He seems comfortable with many other people, but for some reason he stutters and seems uneasy when he's talking to me. Not that I care about him being uneasy with me though. If anyone thinks it's very painful to be in my presence even though I haven't done shit to them and even though I'm doing my best to be nice, I just say fuck them and move on with my life. (off topic: this guy is also very unawake and conformist which I have been thinking about a lot)
Old 25-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #14
allure

Quote:
What? Bitter because other people eat animals? No.

What do you mean you can have those things too? Surely there must be some things you will never get?

I have never had a girlfriend. I sent messages to thousands of women online. Only got rejection. Then at work one of my workmates said he's seeing a woman that he met on one of the sites I used the most, and he's almost ten years younger than me. He has many friends. I have none. He seems comfortable with many other people, but for some reason he stutters and seems uneasy when he's talking to me. Not that I care about him being uneasy with me though. If anyone thinks it's very painful to be in my presence even though I haven't done shit to them and even though I'm doing my best to be nice, I just say fuck them and move on with my life. (off topic: this guy is also very unawake and conformist which I have been thinking about a lot)
There are lots of things I will never get, so?

But I can have what I want, whenever I want things, the opportunities to make them happen present themselves, I don't always take those opportunities to the best of my ability, so that's my fault.

Even if I set a lofty goal and never reach it, I become a better person and have great experiences on my journey towards it.

If someone feels it's very painful in my presence, I'd do my best to let them get to know me better and put them at ease. If they still don't like being in my presence, I move on, I won't get annoyed about it, I won't feel like I want to in any way get revenge on them for it.

I also don't care if someone is perceived as 'unawake', whatever, that means nothing.

Judging people on those terms is shallow and creates negativity.

In my life I try to show people who I am, be the real me at all times, not always easy, but it's something to constantly work towards, and I do so with the knowledge that there is no end point.

It sounds to me like you're pointing blame outwards for your bad situations, ultimately, everything comes down to you.

Meditation would definitely help, and mushrooms in the correct setting, but if you harbour bad feelings, be careful with that.

You've recognized you have these negative emotions and that you need to change that, so with this thread you've already made a positive step forward.

This is a great classic, I first read it as a young teen, and I think it helped me a lot to become who I am - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU1P2_I0iE

Tony Robbins is great to help you get a positive mindset and get motivated.
Old 25-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
sociowarpspasmphobe
Banned

Quote:
Don't worry about it - Imho -Women are generally very superficial and typically go for equally if not more superficial mates in order to feel a measure of superiority and security in the relationship.

Even profoundly damaged autistic children, than cannot socially relate at all, can recover very well when suitable treatment is first focused on their gut - replenishing gut flora etc
Old 25-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
allure

Quote:
Originally Posted by sociowarpspasmphobe View Post
Don't worry about it - Imho -Women are generally very superficial and typically go for equally if not more superficial mates in order to feel a measure of superiority and security in the relationship.
No, generally women want a man who is comfortable with himself, decisive, and able to take command of situations and surroundings.

This doesn't mean they want the stereotypical "alpha male", you don't have to act like a douche "alpha male" to present those qualities I mentioned.
Old 25-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #17
sociowarpspasmphobe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
No, generally women want a man who is comfortable with himself, decisive, and able to take command of situations and surroundings.

This doesn't mean they want the stereotypical "alpha male", you don't have to act like a douche "alpha male" to present those qualities I mentioned.
Good points - however female psychology seems to be a law unto itself - it is a fact that they endure a much more compelling array of potential difficulties - for example - Doormat syndrome, superwoman syndrome, martyr syndrome, jealousy of daughters relationships with father etc etc

Even as a person with those same qualities you mentioned, my personal advice, gained from hard experience would be -
1/ never ever ever, apologise to a woman, even if you are at fault and do feel sorry, as this only initiates an instinctive reaction where they lose all respect, better to simply say i'll do better or similar

2/ Never ever get involved with a woman on 'the rebound' from a damaging relationship as eventually they will you witnessing their humiliation, and after placing you an a pedastal, they will eventually paint themselves into a corner, lose respect for you, and automatically come out fighting to dismantle you

3/ If your mother was a man-hating narcissist - give up on relationships altogether as you will always be subconsciously attracted to the same type of destructive woman