Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 16-09-2017, 02:13 PM   #41
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I'm targeting the main man. The illuminati plan requires a fear of satan. Take out satan and the fear vanishes. Maybe then the plan vanishes.

I just want to know why Icke's view of satan changes so much. I think he's been fed false notions by Satan himself or his henchmen. No one is immune to tampering by dark forces.
TBH he probably changes his views as he reads diverse stuff. I think people need to see David as a person trying to assimilate information rather than being the source of all truth. I suspect its just his way of trying to make sense of various factors. Could he be fed duff info? its not impossible.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 12:32 PM   #42
fudgetusk

I need to correct myself after rereading PERCEPTION DECEPTION. Icke does indeed maintain his view of the second satan. So we have two satans now. I am a slack student of icke and need to be punished. Which finger shall I remove?

He does not seem to ascribe to the Gnostic idea that satan was created by Sofia, wife of God, but is in fact an accident. This raises several questions. Are we accidents too? Did the demiurge create us like he created the reptilians? Do we have an immortal soul or are we AI?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 06:39 PM   #43
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I need to correct myself after rereading PERCEPTION DECEPTION. Icke does indeed maintain his view of the second satan. So we have two satans now. I am a slack student of icke and need to be punished. Which finger shall I remove?

He does not seem to ascribe to the Gnostic idea that satan was created by Sofia, wife of God, but is in fact an accident. This raises several questions. Are we accidents too? Did the demiurge create us like he created the reptilians? Do we have an immortal soul or are we AI?
LOL

Is there any chance that we might find the third one as well?
Why was your satan didn't tell you this fact? Who have you been communicating with? FAKE satan? Most likely.

PS - oh wait! What if there are infinite number of satans?

Last edited by elshaper; 18-09-2017 at 06:59 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #44
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
LOL

Is there any chance that we might find the third one as well?
Why was your satan didn't tell you this fact? Who have you been communicating with? FAKE satan? Most likely.

PS - oh wait! What if there are infinite number of satans?
My brain lied to me. Like yours does when you think that kung fu can take on men with guns.

Old 19-09-2017, 06:30 PM   #45
kalam

Default Icke's 3 satans

Quote:
You said angels were part of the illusion. Be clearer next time.
Reply: Angels are other incarnations of yourself coming to assist you. They are not some being outside of you. They are part of you.

Kalam
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 06:38 PM   #46
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalam View Post
Reply: Angels are other incarnations of yourself coming to assist you. They are not some being outside of you. They are part of you.

Kalam
But i think fudge knows satan is also part of him, part of us too.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #47
JustMe418

Quote:
I think many people refuse to accept their is any fault in their own behaviour and seek to blame an external source of evil for what are generally their own errors. In effect such people are in denial.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #48
fudgetusk

Quote:
If you spent some time with him you would know he was not human. Not me. I am not that evil. He is the Joker, and I don't mean Cesar Romero. I mean Heath ledger.

Old 21-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #49
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think many people refuse to accept their is any fault in their own behaviour and seek to blame an external source of evil for what are generally their own errors. In effect such people are in denial.
Most people on this planet believe in the devil, most believe he can possess them. Why not me?
If it is just part of me then I'm the devil. And have great destructive power.

Old 21-09-2017, 05:51 PM   #50
JustMe418

Quote:
Most people on this planet believe in the devil, most believe he can possess them. Why not me?
If it is just part of me then I'm the devil. And have great destructive power.
Do you think you are capable of doing bad things? personally I think all people are.

Like I said before, I think satan is a convenient scapegoat for people. 'Dont look at me g'vnor, it was the devil that made me do it'.

You are not the devil in totality, you just have the potential to become the devil, just as you have the divine potential in you too. Thats why its important to make good choices as they define what you become.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:19 PM   #51
XENOZEX

Greetings.

This is from a greek music band called Septicflesh, the new album just came out in September 1st 2017. I think the lyrics fits pretty much what you just said JustMe418.

3rd Testament (Codex Omega) :

A human hand
Has written all books
A human mind
Has thought of the proof

To rule the earth
He had to ascend
To rule his peers
Their will he had to bend

Bibles are portraying a world in black and white
We invented the devil
So the devil is man

If Satan was the father and Antichrist the son
Lilith was the mother and Lucifer the spirit of light

Reversed is the 3rd Testament

A phantom god guarding your salvation
He lives in books
Your imagination an abstract thought
Lord of all creation
An absent king
The final revelation

If Satan was the father and Antichrist the son
Lilith was the mother and Lucifer the spirit of light

Codex Omega

Last edited by XENOZEX; 21-09-2017 at 06:20 PM.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 10:01 AM   #52
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Do you think you are capable of doing bad things? personally I think all people are.

Like I said before, I think satan is a convenient scapegoat for people. 'Dont look at me g'vnor, it was the devil that made me do it'.

You are not the devil in totality, you just have the potential to become the devil, just as you have the divine potential in you too. Thats why its important to make good choices as they define what you become.
Of course I am capable of doing bad things. But the bad things that happen in my synchronicities are IMMENSE. Either I have IMMENSE power or I'm possessed by an entity with IMMENSE power. And I am not the only person in this body. This other can use my vocal cords to speak and can move my body to some degree. I can think something quite unfunny to me but then I will start to laugh out loud. He finds them funny.

My mother told me something a few years ago. When she was pregnant with me she saw shadows stood around her bed watching her. This reminded me of a very early dream I had from childhood of standing by a bed with a woman in it. I assume it is a dream and not a memory. I don't think it is my memory. It's his.

He knows things I do not. A lot of the ideas I have posted on here stem from things he said. It was his idea to look for a code in the numbers related to 9/11. See the link in my signature.

Old 23-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #53
JustMe418

Quote:
Of course I am capable of doing bad things. But the bad things that happen in my synchronicities are IMMENSE. Either I have IMMENSE power or I'm possessed by an entity with IMMENSE power. And I am not the only person in this body. This other can use my vocal cords to speak and can move my body to some degree. I can think something quite unfunny to me but then I will start to laugh out loud. He finds them funny.

My mother told me something a few years ago. When she was pregnant with me she saw shadows stood around her bed watching her. This reminded me of a very early dream I had from childhood of standing by a bed with a woman in it. I assume it is a dream and not a memory. I don't think it is my memory. It's his.

He knows things I do not. A lot of the ideas I have posted on here stem from things he said. It was his idea to look for a code in the numbers related to 9/11. See the link in my signature.
A shadow isnt necessarily bad or evil, just something that may be just outside of conscious comprehension.