Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-01-2019, 08:31 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
I'm not talking about crystal shops and general New Age paraphernalia suppliers; I'm talking about shops that are specifically witchcraft shops.

Here are the other two of them.

http://www.witchcraftshop.co.uk/
http://www.magickbox.co.uk/

The new one is part of a new arcade designed especially for small businesses and one of these is a witchcraft shop.

Glastonbury is only a small town, approx 10 000 people and only has one greengrocer and the fishmonger shop has long been closed down. We have eight bookshops selling occult books, no bookshops selling English literature and about ten charity shops run by multi national stinking rich system charities all at no tax status.

Can anyone spot a problem here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg View Post
Do they sell flying broomsticks?
This is funny.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 10:44 PM   #22
wendypeace27

Ummm…...I guess I am guilty of shopping at these kinds of places. lol Gotta get my sage and Japanese incense. I work "white or natural" energies, I don't put a label on it or terminology for it, but some call it "white magic". White, hedge, or green witches.

BUT I also know or have researched a lot about the occult dark magic side, very different energies based off pretty much gay love and sacrifice of animals and people, and demon work. (You would have to be asleep to not notice at least some of this stuff. lol) Stealing energies. Ya know, them Steeler's fans with their high feminine voices, lol, jk jk. If you do Reiki, then you will notice the difference between energies of say a Hedge Witch and a Saturn Worshiper. You could find more Saturn worshipers at a mass in the UK, then at a Pagan Joy Festival, and we wont get into the home of Saturn -- the Kabbalah folks. Just being real real honest right now. The Annunaki/Saturn do not care about your ideologies, and just want new bodies to live in...….to be really honest. DONT DO IT!!!! They have nothing to do with the ancient ways on Earth other then hiding behind existing terminologies/images. The Chronicles of Narnia will tell you a lot more truth then the actual bible we have, but oh.....there is "magic" in Narnia......its bad, right? No, energy is magic.

Anywho, even the practice of flesh eating is more common then we think b/c of the spread of Saturn worship. They believe in sucking the actual energy of the person thru their flesh and they gain that youth and even the beauty of the person they sacrificed. That's what they teach, and got a ton of those at my current place of work. lol People that are already beautiful on the outside too, that just believe thru these practices that they become more beautiful. Its sick!! This is why brand and beauty is the most important thing to a possessed occultist, they almost all are alcoholics and have sleeping issues., they have to keep themselves busy to go around ever feeling regrets or emotions.

They steal, but We Raid.

Times have changed.

Time has changed.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 21-01-2019 at 12:13 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 05:14 AM   #23
oz93666

I lived in Glastonbury from 1999 till 2005 when I moved out to Thailand...

I can assure you it's not a hot bed of witchcraft or magic and only a few people living there are into conspiracy or Icke , or UFOs .. Lots of Yoga and many health food
restaurants.

These shops are aimed at tourists . Thousands of visitors , harry potter types , who come to visit the abbey , go up the tore , and want to go home with a crystal , scented candle or witches cauldron.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 05:19 AM   #24
elpressiedente

Practitioners of the Wise Craft had to be 'demonized' by the Vatican in order to burn them at the stake and usurp the Matriarchal dominated village Healers with men of god to save your soul.

Does anyone see the problem here with the continuation of this demonization.

The ONLY PREREQUISITE to being a WITCH is the ability to SEE AURAS,

The rest are foolish imposters trying to make a buck on the gullible.
elpressiedente is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 05:45 AM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Practitioners of the Wise Craft had to be 'demonized' by the Vatican in order to burn them at the stake and usurp the Matriarchal dominated village Healers with men of god to save your soul.

Does anyone see the problem here with the continuation of this demonization.

The ONLY PREREQUISITE to being a WITCH is the ability to SEE AURAS,

The rest are foolish imposters trying to make a buck on the gullible.
Much of value in witchcraft and magic , but as usual the dark forces have infiltrated both ... tread wisely

Alex sanders "King of the Witches"

Anton levey "magician"

Last edited by oz93666; 21-01-2019 at 05:49 AM.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #26
decim

I see a gap in the market for Witches-R-Us.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 02:26 AM   #27
teardropexplodes

Wicca is a fake religion cooked up from crowley's twisted christian public schoolboy imagination.
It's designed to turn people away from European paganism.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:24 AM   #28
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Wicca is a fake religion cooked up from crowley's twisted christian public schoolboy imagination.
It's designed to turn people away from European paganism.
Crowley had no particular interest in Wicca . True he infiltrated and took over 'witchcraft' and it became Wicca . He had a big influence on gardener . But crowley had his own unique system , Thelema ... his own religion ... If he could not get people to follow his system , then he infiltrated what people were into .. witchcraft ... and so had an effect.

Crowley was not "one of the good guys" (quote Mr B) .... none the less he laid the foundations of a glorious religion which is destined to guide humanity into a new civilization ....

He had the main idea , Yoga, Love (sex) and drugs , but he expressed it in a mad chaotic frenzy , in a negative way...

Christianity did have a beautiful positive origin , but was rapidly corrupted by the dark forces.

Thelema had a malevolent origin and is now being infiltrated by the good guys ..

Things are reversed because we are moving out of the dark times .

Both christianity and Thelema , had in their original expression both polarities.