Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-11-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
squeakingdaisies

Default Sacrificed Gaga looks like Amy Winehouse

Here's a still from the end of Lady Gaga's videoclip Bad Romance.

In short the video is an allegory for achieving fame and glory by getting initiated, sacrificed and "selling the soul to the devil".

Indisputable the wedding bed is a sacrificial alter, with the two horned gazelles, representing baphomet, besides the bed.

[IMG][/IMG]

I think Lady Gaga looks a lot like Amy Winehouse here.

Could this be an coincidence, as Amy Winehouse in a way literally achieved
immortality by her early death/sacrifice?

(by the way, there are rumours that Lady Gaga should play Amy Winehouse in a movie)

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 28-11-2011 at 01:43 PM.
squeakingdaisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
no_gmo

Can't see the picture
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

There's a thread here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30387

that gives a few options in posting images - i tried to edit your image file, squeeky, but couldn't - seems the link is not valid. hope the thread helps
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
squeakingdaisies

ok, thanks! hope it works now... ??? will try tomorrow again with imageshack
Old 28-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
squeakingdaisies

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 28-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakingdaisies View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Yay, we have pics - and strikingly, GaGa does look like amy in that image

Did Amy die / was she found in bed? i am just wondering as to the significance of the skelli in GG's bed?

Last edited by merlincove; 28-11-2011 at 08:59 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #7
nuka

I thought that when I first saw that video, their is a side view picture where she looks very much like Whunehouse. I don't think it holds much significance to anything though, could be wrong.
"you know what it takes to unite 90 clans half of whom want to massacre eachother?, we speak 7 different languages in this army, the Fens hate the Hornfoots, the Hornfoots hate the River clans and everyone hates the cave people. You know how I got cave people and river folk, sun and moon worshippers to unite as one? I told them we are all going to die if they don't because thats the truth"

nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #8
squeakingdaisies

(puh, great...!)

That's a good point and indeed "Amy Winehouse was found dead in her bed by a security guard who had been appointed to look after ... this according a rep for Winehouse. Chris Goodman, a friend and rep for Winehouse, explained, "She was in her bedroom after saying she wanted to sleep and when he went to wake her he found she wasn't breathing." Goodman continued, "He called the emergency services straight away. He was very shocked. At this stage no one knows how she died. She died alone in bed."

http://globalgrind.com/news-politics...-pics-pictures
Old 29-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #9
squeakingdaisies

Cause of death: death by misadventure, the singer suffered accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after weeks of abstinence.
She died with three empty vodka bottles in her room and lethal amounts of alcohol in her blood – more than five times the British drunk driving limit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1032344.html

That's kind of weird, because in the Bad Romance videoclip some Ukrainian Vodka seems to play an important role and appears again and again... hm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 29-11-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
squeakingdaisies

My explanation for the skeleton:

In the videoclio there are two people involved in the wedding night scene: Lady Gaga as more or less innocent, white dressed bride, and the black dressed happy groom, sitting on the bed/alter and drinking vodka..

Like the wedding bed is a sacrifice alter, the wedding night is nothing else than a fire sacrifice, a burnt offering.

Let me shortly explain the ritualistic backgrounds of the wedding.

At the Eleusinian Mysteries (deriving from religious practice of the cults of Isis and Osiris in Egypt) the rite of "the sacred wedding" was originally designed for mutual deification purposes. The Mysteries were intended "to elevate man above the human sphere into the divine and to assure his redemption by making him a god and so conferring immortality upon him."

Technically this was achieved, by sacrificing the bride.
Not as a metaphor, she was actually killed. This was a culture where the death was seen differently than in our society. The miserable life as a human stood in no comparison to the felicity of the soul in the afterlife, where the bride couple after the "sacred wedding" rituals would resurrect as god and goddess.

Well, but I do not think that the skeletton is the burnt groom and Gaga is'nt dead either.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
bustamove

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
that,s weird they look so alike very spooky
bustamove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
cess

The fact that Lady Gaga has a career at all is proof that she's being used as a tool. She has very limited amounts of talent and in a world where the Hollywood standard of beauty rules everything, she sure doesn't measure up in the looks department.

The real question is whether or not she is a willing participant.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #13
charlieprime

Wink

Vigilant Citizen has an interesting exegesis of that video...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...ccult-meaning/

Keep in mind that Vigilant Citizen comes at everything from a Christian perspective and very often exceed the limits of credulity, but their analysis are nonetheless interesting.

charlieprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuka View Post
I thought that when I first saw that video, their is a side view picture where she looks very much like Whunehouse. I don't think it holds much significance to anything though, could be wrong.
I think your referring to this one....

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #15
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
My explanation for the skeleton:

In the videoclio there are two people involved in the wedding night scene: Lady Gaga as more or less innocent, white dressed bride, and the black dressed happy groom, sitting on the bed/alter and drinking vodka..

Like the wedding bed is a sacrifice alter, the wedding night is nothing else than a fire sacrifice, a burnt offering.

Let me shortly explain the ritualistic backgrounds of the wedding.

At the Eleusinian Mysteries (deriving from religious practice of the cults of Isis and Osiris in Egypt) the rite of "the sacred wedding" was originally designed for mutual deification purposes. The Mysteries were intended "to elevate man above the human sphere into the divine and to assure his redemption by making him a god and so conferring immortality upon him."

Technically this was achieved, by sacrificing the bride.
Not as a metaphor, she was actually killed. This was a culture where the death was seen differently than in our society. The miserable life as a human stood in no comparison to the felicity of the soul in the afterlife, where the bride couple after the "sacred wedding" rituals would resurrect as god and goddess.

Well, but I do not think that the skeleton is the burnt groom and Gaga is'nt dead either.

So I think the skeleton is former Lady Gaga ordinary normal personality, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, which was sacrificed/initiated to be born again as godlike star/sun/celebrity
Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #16
cotarddelusion

Death and Sacrifice seem to be rife at camp gaga...

Last edited by cotarddelusion; 02-12-2011 at 12:06 AM.
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #17
cotarddelusion

Lady Gaga Collaborators Continue to Die

"The difference between Illuminati psychodrama and conventional plays is they actually kill characters for real when called for in the script"

Latest: "Amy Winehouse Denies Collaboration with Lady Gaga"

by Richard Evans
(henrymakow.com)

The body bags are stacking up. Another sudden death of participant in recent Gaga hit.

I had heard recently that Bruce Springstein's famous saxophone man from way back since the '70's 'Born to Run' album died last month (June. 23rd)
But tonight I just saw Gaga's May 23rd video, "Edge of Glory" which shows only her and Clemons in a song about the glory of the moment of death.

Wow. Another sudden death of a participant in "Gaga's" latest hits.

First, the superficial details before I explain the occult meaning. This song charted on the top-ten in several major music markets, including Canada, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. In the United States, it debuted at number three.

Clemons had a stroke 21 days after the release of the video. He died 6 days later, 27 days after the release.

Here is the chronology of events.

In Feb 2011, Rolling Stone Magazine reported:

Three weeks ago, E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons was putting together an exercise machine in his Florida house when his wife told him that Lady Gaga's people were on the phone. "They said to me, 'Lady Gaga wants you to play on her album,'" Clemons says. "This is on a Friday afternoon at 4:00 pm. I said, 'When do you want me to do it? I'm free Monday or Tuesday.' They go, "No, she needs you RIGHT NOW in New York City." Clemons dropped what he was doing and started driving to the airport. "I almost got a ticket I drove so fast," says Clemons. "It was wild. I was so excited. I'm a Gaga-ite."

May 2011:

"Lady Gaga has premiered her new song "The Edge of Glory.". Bruce Springstein's sax player Clarence Clemons featured in video alone with Gaga. The Fernando Garibay-produced track was released on Monday May 17th as a part of the countdown to Gaga's forthcoming album Born This Way, due in stores on May 23rd."

June 2011: E Street Band sax player Clarence Clemons dies:

"E Street Band saxophone player and recent Lady Gaga collaborator Clarence Clemons suffered a stroke in his Florida home on Sunday night, June 13th. Clarence Clemons, the larger-than-life saxophone player for the E Street Band who was one of the key influences in Bruce Springsteen's life and music through four decades, has died. He was 69."

This is the Illuminati carrying out human sacrifice-murder in plain sight.

Prior to the release, the singer said the song was written in mourning for her grandfather who died September 24th, 2010. "[It's] about "your last moment on earth, the moment of truth."

Nobody would know that watching the video. The melody of the song derives from Bruce Springsteen's late '70's 'electric jazz-rock' anthems. The video set is a reproduction of a Lower East Side alley with metal fire escapes and fake fog, no dancers, no plot - just Gaga and barely visible Clarence Clemons with his saxophone in the background, while Gaga cavorts in a quasi-ancient-Egyptian costume and wig.

This combination of memes seem as incongruent as her statement that the song is about mourning her late grandfather's "last moment on earth" seems with the lyrics:

"I need a man who thinks it's right when it's so wrong Tonight, yeah, baby, right on the limits / Where we know where we both belong."
"I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hangin' on a moment of truth/ I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hangin' on a moment with you / I'm on the edge."

Then it hit me. I remembered a movie that was a big hit in 1979, "All That Jazz", about a Broadway Musical choreographer's death experience - the final scene is an jazz saxophone finale as the character exits this life toward a radiant female called "Angel of Death" in the script.

The similarity of empty set with the man alone with this archetypal female angle of death isn't a 'ripoff' due to laziness of the creative director. You will find this very allegory in The Egyptian Book of the Dead. (literal translation; "Ritual of emerging forth into the Light".) The Egyptian text describes 192 spells the dead must complete on a journey through the underworld to attain godhood.

Gaga's quasi-Egyptian makeup and wig now identify her as playing MA'AT, [1.] the goddess of Truth (justice) in the final spell known as the "Weighing of the Heart". Ma'at weighs the dead man's heart on a scale against the weight of a feather. If his heart is as light, he becomes an immortal on the other side.

That's what this video is about. Obviously the people who put together the song and video knew what it was about, and that it needed a man they knew was going to die to be in it. Gaga doesn't interact with Clemons in the video and we never see his face.

I'm not writing this to give credence to the Illuminati music industry's OTO religion.

I write to inform you not to be conned into believing they have any secret wisdom or that they have supernatural power. I want people to know everything they do is psychodrama -- they create illusions, nothing more.

Their power comes from how many people swallow their con job. They write these elaborate scripts where fiction crosses back and forth into 'reality' until you can't tell the difference with this psychotic young woman they've made their current 'superstar'. The difference between Illuminati psychodrama and conventional plays is they actually kill characters for real when called for in the script.

Is it magic? Not really. It's a cheap trick to stoop to making a public spectacle of death.

Be aware that the Gaga project isn't to entertain you. It's teaching the NWO's 'new' religion. Stephanie Germanotta (Gaga's real name) is merely a musician and "clothes horse" plugged into the juggernaut of psychological 'Culture Creation', where 'recreation' means RE-creation of your morality, ethics, and behavior.

As Madonna twisted the symbols of religious morality with egoism, materialism through sexualization - Gaga videos ransack memes of good and evil, sex and murder to politicize them as 'equal rights'.

Other Gaga related sudden deaths include;

Feb 2011

Lady Gaga Designer, Alexander McQueen, Believed Dead by Suicide
Controversial Designer was Known for His Outlandish Creations, Making Him a Perfect Match for Lady Gaga's Flamboyance. British media organization, is reporting that McQueen was found hanged, an apparent victim of suicide. Police are not launching an investigation, because it would appear that McQueen's death did not occur under suspicious circumstances. Alexander McQueen was 40.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...r_mcqueen.html

Lina Morgana Oct 2008

Former Gaga act partner Lina Morgana - who went jogging in Manhattan through a 16th story window on the Lower East Side during Samhain (Halloween) Oct 2008. Police and media said "suicide".
Russian immigrant girl's mother who said they "stole her soul."
http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010...style_and_soul
Gaga stole Morgana's unreleased song, "Wonderland". Gaga simply changed the title to "Wunderland".

http://www.henrymakow.com/gaga_death...ws_longer.html

Last edited by cotarddelusion; 02-12-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #18
cotarddelusion

Also, if anyone is particularly interested in the lina morgana/lady gaga connection watch the video at this link... winehouse is also mentioned

Last edited by cotarddelusion; 02-12-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #19
squeakingdaisies

Thanks a lot for this information, cotarddelusion…. I almost cant believe it!

It seems there really is a bigger plan behind this stuff, I would prefer these are all coincidences, but there are simply too much of them…

It is already weird that her use of ancient Egyptian mythology is a stylistic device in the Bad romance clip, but apparently it goes even further than that…
It's a fact that the depicted rites originally were designed as a kind of magical technology.
Let's face the fact that there is more than just an aesthetic choice behind the depiction of the symbology and references and allegories...
and that they could still be in use because of their magical function.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #20
torus
Inactive

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]
"and I like had some of his skull placed under my own flesh. Talk about giving great head! Ooooooh, I love big bones!!"
torus is offline   Reply With Quote