Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 03-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #21
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
When I realised what you were saying was about written language you will note that I took part of the blame on myself. But apparently that's not good enough for you.

I am here to discuss elements of Truthiracy's ideas. Are you saying that no-one who disagrees with his ideas can post here? What sort of discussion would that be? Just a group of hens clucking together. I have had input on this topic if only you would read my posts. I was waiting for you to disagree with the points I was making with some of your facts that can be verified. Oh well.

Truthiracy only mentions English in his videos and as you have not disagreed with him I have to assume you follow his thought. If you believe other languages are encoded let's have some illustration of this.

You should read some of the comments on his blogs and on his videos; he is becoming a cult based on the hero worship some of his followers have for him and he charges too.

My mind is not open to rubbish, thank goodness. One must learn to sift the wheat from the chaff and to be discriminating. I doubt if you have read all my posts so you have no idea what they are full of.
Okay Repunzel, I think we can drop it now, you came in all guns blazing & I as usual go off on 1 apologies And you obviously know a lot about ancient history & the bible, so is good to have someone who knows what they are talking about.
I doubt I know anything near what you know & when it comes to Truthocracy & other people putting information out I agree they do have a lot of bullshit thrown in.
The guy definitely has an ego & repeats himself too much.
He touches on a certain topic I have found pretty interesting for a while & personally think needs more exposure, although not many seem to be that interested. Saturn EL.

As for the Moses Hebrew mis translation I dont buy & say there are no coincidences when it comes to the Vatican & the bible.
And has nothing really to do with Moses, just like the Vatican has nothing to do with Christianity beyond the veil.

Apart from the age of Aries it has more to do with Akhenaten & Egypt, but Im sure your think im talking pure bullshit now & plz dont call me on it, is just something that resonates with me & Im not sure there ever was an Israel.

As for Truthocracy, pick something the guy said you think is total bullshit & maybe we can discuss.
He covers a wide range of topics, so wouldn't know were to begin & not to great at etymology although find it fascinating & definitely resonates with me.
Someone posted something yesterday that fitted in with my thoughts on this topic.

Reading the Green Language of Light

Quote:
Divination is one of man's oldest spiritual technologies, its origins lost in the shift from neolithic hunter-gatherers to settled agriculturalists. As the shaman developed into the priest, divination, along with all forms of spiritism, became codified into mythology. From a framework of mythic events and divination - literally readings of the divine - came language, which evolved over time into written forms based on the original symbolic elements. In turn, these symbolic elements became the focus of divinatory practices of their own, creating sub-sets of meaning within common words and phrases. From this intentional ambiguity arose the possibility of an initiate's language, a language of the birds, or, as it was expressed by the medieval initiates, the Green Language.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #22
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Okay Repunzel, I think we can drop it now, you came in all guns blazing & I as usual go off on 1 apologies And you obviously know a lot about ancient history & the bible, so is good to have someone who knows what they are talking about.
Hi Porridge, no need for apologies, none of us are perfect but I appreciate your words anyway. I know I do have a tendency to jump into threads ‘with all guns blazing’ as you say and I know I come over as a ‘know it all’. That’s something I try hard to correct but I’m not always successful.

Quote:
I doubt I know anything near what you know & when it comes to Truthocracy & other people putting information out I agree they do have a lot of bullshit thrown in.

The guy definitely has an ego & repeats himself too much.
He touches on a certain topic I have found pretty interesting for a while & personally think needs more exposure, although not many seem to be that interested. Saturn EL.
Truthiracy knows a little about a lot of subjects. No harm in that but he is unwilling to acknowledge any mistakes which is what irritates me about him. No-one is right all the time, except him apparently and I can’t stand the way he abuses those who disagree with him. He’s not willing to engage in discussion at all and some of the topics he’s introduces are interesting.

Quote:
As for the Moses Hebrew mis translation I dont buy & say there are no coincidences when it comes to the Vatican & the bible.
And has nothing really to do with Moses, just like the Vatican has nothing to do with Christianity beyond the veil.
The Hebrew word ‘quaran’ means to shine or to be horned. The reason I believe ‘shine’ is the correct translation is because of what the Bible later says about Moses’ face. Maybe both translations are correct and the horns are shining beams of light coming out of his head. Maybe the author meant us to understand it both ways. There was a massive thread on the horned Moses months ago called ‘The Horns of Moses’ which is in the Rant Room now. Did you take part in it.? It was very interesting.

Quote:
Apart from the age of Aries it has more to do with Akhenaten & Egypt, but Im sure your think im talking pure bullshit now & plz dont call me on it, is just something that resonates with me & Im not sure there ever was an Israel.
There are references to Israel in history, but all except one are later than 10th century.(see later in the post) I do not believe for one instance the story of Israel as narrated by the Bible. I think the Israelites were originally Canaanites who developed into a separate people but still with a Canaanite religion. That religion became formed into what we know now as Judaism after the return from Babylon in 7th century BC and that is when a large part of the Bible was written down in a formal way. . When the Hyksos were chased from Egypt they disappeared from history and I believe they formed part of what later became the people of Israel and helped to shape the story of the Exodus.

Quote:
As for Truthocracy, pick something the guy said you think is total bullshit & maybe we can discuss.
He covers a wide range of topics, so wouldn't know were to begin & not to great at etymology although find it fascinating & definitely resonates with me.
One of Truthiracy’s mistakes concerns the word Israel on the Merneptah Stele.(about 1210 BC) As you probably know this is the first instance of the name ‘Israel’ appearing in history. Some people believe the word ‘Isrir’ does not refer to Israel but the majority accept that it does. It’s written in hieroglyphs and at the end of the word are a seated man and woman with 3 vertical strokes underneath them. For some reason T says this refers to the Trinity but he is completely wrong. As Egyptian is written without vowels some words have what is called a ‘determinative’ sign at the end to indicate what the word refers to. A seated man and woman shows it refers to people and the 3 vertical strokes signifies ‘very many’. So the whole hieroglyph tells us that the word ‘Israel’ on the Stele refers to a very large number of people; the Tribe of Israel and not a country of Israel.

Another mistake regards the so called Black Moon of Death which he says only happens 13 times a year. In every lunar cycle there are 3 nights when the moon is invisible. Usually this is known as ‘new moon', but others, including Wiccans like myself, call it ‘Dark Moon’ and see it as a time of rest and renewal. The only connection with death is that it comes at the end of the moon cycle just as death comes at the end of the life cycle, in other words it is natural and nothing to do with evil. Also he states there is only one night in the month like this which is wrong; there are 39 nights in the year so it is not surprising that deaths or murder sometimes happen on these nights as there is a one in nine chance of it, which are quite low odds.

He’s also broken down the name ‘Semiramis’ as ‘sea-mer-ram-ice’ all English words although Semiramis is the Greek version of the Assyrian Sammuramat.

I’ll just give you one more and that is the name of Abraham in the OT. In Hebrew the name means ‘father of many’ but T breaks it down as ‘Ab’ meaning ‘father’; ra meaning ‘sun’ and ‘ham’ meaning ram/Aries. To do this he has mixed up 3 languages; Hebrew, Egyptian and English and English as a language didn’t exist at the time Abraham’s name was coined, so this is nonsensical. On the other hand why ‘ham’ should stand for ‘ram’ or Aries I don’t know because ham is pork not lamb. In Hebrew ‘ram is ‘ayil’ and in Egyptian it is ‘hi’ or ‘ba’

Sorry, I know you said one example but I just couldn’t stop. Pick whichever one you like to talk about.

Quote:
Someone posted something yesterday that fitted in with my thoughts on this topic.

Reading the Green Language of Light
Quote:
Divination is one of man's oldest spiritual technologies, its origins lost in the shift from neolithic hunter-gatherers to settled agriculturalists. As the shaman developed into the priest, divination, along with all forms of spiritism, became codified into mythology. From a framework of mythic events and divination - literally readings of the divine - came language, which evolved over time into written forms based on the original symbolic elements. In turn, these symbolic elements became the focus of divinatory practices of their own, creating sub-sets of meaning within common words and phrases. From this intentional ambiguity arose the possibility of an initiate's language, a language of the birds, or, as it was expressed by the medieval initiates, the Green Language.
That is a very interesting article and from a respected occult journal as well. I like the idea as they say of a ‘vast Ur language of symbols.’ Unfortunately I haven’t had time to read it all the way through as I’m involved in a really complicated thread on the Religion forum at the moment which is taking a lot of my time, but I have saved the page to my Favourites and will read it later.

Cheers, Rapunzel.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #23
porridge
Banned

Quote:
One of Truthiracy’s mistakes concerns the word Israel on the Merneptah Stele.(about 1210 BC) As you probably know this is the first instance of the name ‘Israel’ appearing in history. Some people believe the word ‘Isrir’ does not refer to Israel but the majority accept that it does. It’s written in hieroglyphs and at the end of the word are a seated man and woman with 3 vertical strokes underneath them. For some reason T says this refers to the Trinity but he is completely wrong. As Egyptian is written without vowels some words have what is called a ‘determinative’ sign at the end to indicate what the word refers to. A seated man and woman shows it refers to people and the 3 vertical strokes signifies ‘very many’. So the whole hieroglyph tells us that the word ‘Israel’ on the Stele refers to a very large number of people; the Tribe of Israel and not a country of Israel.

This is way above my head
, but I dont see the Merneptah Stele as being any link to Israel or proof they ever existed. Bible heads seem to think this proves their fairy tale to be true tho, from what I read & am so shocked they would jump to this conclusionSomething so vague, just like any reference to Israel in the Egypt, unless you are talking pharaoh storys, then it starts to piece together for me.

I find the Is-Ra-El trinity link interesting, not that it makes any sense & is really giberish, but on an esoteric level it fits together with the 3 pillars & thats how I view all of this, maybe from an ignorant standpoint, but the history is to vague to take seriously. Its not really what it meant back then, is what it means now & there never was an Israel state, they were nomadic if they ever existed, so is all complete rubbish, yet the Jews & Masons take it very seriously along with their murkaba star of david, which I find fascinating Truthocracy links the David with Divide & Sol-omon (sun-moon).

Works for me & when you look at it, its the truth. This is how I see it as encoded

And of course it all go's back to the khemtic mystery schools, where the masons got all their knowledge from they withhold from the people & hoard for themselves. So makes perfect sense its been encrypted.

Quote:
Another mistake regards the so called Black Moon of Death which he says only happens 13 times a year. In every lunar cycle there are 3 nights when the moon is invisible. Usually this is known as ‘new moon', but others, including Wiccans like myself, call it ‘Dark Moon’ and see it as a time of rest and renewal. The only connection with death is that it comes at the end of the moon cycle just as death comes at the end of the life cycle, in other words it is natural and nothing to do with evil. Also he states there is only one night in the month like this which is wrong; there are 39 nights in the year so it is not surprising that deaths or murder sometimes happen on these nights as there is a one in nine chance of it, which are quite low odds.
Again way above my head, the fact the crescent moon is mostly hidden & you cant see, surely brings about an element of fear of the unknown again & the end of the cycle (death) in his dogma hes capitalizing on this.
I never new anything about these rituals being performed on this night before, like Dianas death etc, the fact it comes once a month, to link it all together is kind of a coincidental long shot for me & I take with a pinch of salt, so much superstition lol

Quote:
He’s also broken down the name ‘Semiramis’ as ‘sea-mer-ram-ice’ all English words although Semiramis is the Greek version of the Assyrian Sammuramat.

I’ll just give you one more and that is the name of Abraham in the OT. In Hebrew the name means ‘father of many’ but T breaks it down as ‘Ab’ meaning ‘father’; ra meaning ‘sun’ and ‘ham’ meaning ram/Aries. To do this he has mixed up 3 languages; Hebrew, Egyptian and English and English as a language didn’t exist at the time Abraham’s name was coined, so this is nonsensical. On the other hand why ‘ham’ should stand for ‘ram’ or Aries I don’t know because ham is pork not lamb. In Hebrew ‘ram is ‘ayil’ and in Egyptian it is ‘hi’ or ‘ba’

Sorry, I know you said one example but I just couldn’t stop. Pick whichever one you like to talk about.
This is how I break it down

ab-hamon-goyim

Abraham the 1st Shepard, (father) over the cattle (Gentile) (goy) human (gentle beast?)

Tell me Gentle doesnt link with Gentile or Genitils "Gentlemen"

hamon (many?) maybe where the "ham" bit comes in.

My shits even more fucked than Truthocracys. Who's name suits him as is kinda a dictatorial word like his temperament, as all truth is subjective.
And i totally agree if you have something to say, then you should be able to back it up.

I expect this guy gets many people asking hard questions from his claims, check his ratings from his videos lol. This is what I kinda like about him tho, he isnt afraid to tackle the tricky subjects that would get your head chopped off in most places
The truth is never going to be popular in this insane assylum thats for sure!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #24
porridge
Banned

One things for sure, when Truthocracy says its all sex magick & with the Merneptah Stele you brought up, kinda reminds me this.

Hes spot on whe he points out its always about the starship or stargate .

Sheelah-Na-gig.

Little shop of horrors? (burning bush)
Old 07-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
rapunzel

Quote:
This is way above my head[/B], but I dont see the Merneptah Stele as being any link to Israel or proof they ever existed. Bible heads seem to think this proves their fairy tale to be true tho, from what I read & am so shocked they would jump to this conclusionSomething so vague, just like any reference to Israel in the Egypt, unless you are talking pharaoh storys, then it starts to piece together for me.
I agree that ‘Bible heads’ wet themselves with excitement over the Stele as they do over the mention of the Apiru in the Armana Letters sent from various Canaanite kings to Akhenaten complaining about these nomadic people. They just assume they meant Hebrews and that they are speaking of Joshua and the conquest of Canaan but that is incorrect. The Apiru were brigands and people on the fringes of society who had been written about long before any of the Biblical patriarchs were supposed to exist. Tellingly the campaign into Canaan by Pharaoh Merneptah when he tells us on the Stele that ‘Isrii is laid waste; his seed is not’, is not mentioned in the Bible at all. You would think it would be and in fact there is no mention in the Bible of Egyptian incursions into Canaan at all which is very strange.

Considering that David and Solomon were supposed to be such mighty kings there is no mention of them in the surviving documents of any of their neighbours which leads to the presumption that either they didn’t exist at all or if they did they were no more than tribal chieftains.

There are mentions of later kings of Israel, such as the the Moabite Mesha stele which refers to the oppression of Moab by "Omri King of Israel" and the Assyrian Black Obelisk has a picture of an Israelite king paying homage so the earliest Israel can definitely be traced back to is 9th century BC. Anything before then is mythology.

Quote:
I find the Is-Ra-El trinity link interesting, not that it makes any sense & is really giberish, but on an esoteric level it fits together with the 3 pillars & thats how I view all of this, maybe from an ignorant standpoint, but the history is to vague to take seriously. Its not really what it meant back then, is what it means now & there never was an Israel state, they were nomadic if they ever existed, so is all complete rubbish, yet the Jews & Masons take it very seriously along with their murkaba star of david, which I find fascinating Truthocracy links the David with Divide & Sol-omon (sun-moon).

Works for me & when you look at it, its the truth. This is how I see it as encoded
The Is Ra El idea doesn’t make any sense at all to me, as what connection is there between the three other than they are all Divine,? With respect I think I have shown there was a nation called Israel although the records that exist refer to the Northern Kingdom, often called Samaria. As regards the southern kingdom of Judah, I believe there is a mention in a text by the Assyrian king Sargon which says: ‘between my border and the land of Judah’, and possibly dates to 700 BC.

Quote:
And of course it all go's back to the khemtic mystery schools, where the masons got all their knowledge from they withhold from the people & hoard for themselves. So makes perfect sense its been encrypted.
We don't know what Mysteries the ancient Egyptians had for sure and the Mystery Schools only came into existence during the later Period after the conquest by Persians and Greeks. Nor can we say for definite where the Masons originate from or if they hold any genuine secrets. There are some posters here who prate on about the masonic secrets they know although they have never been an mason themselves, so where did they get their info from? It's a very rich field for those so inclined.

I honestly don't know where Truthiracy gets ‘divide’ from ‘David’. He appears to have just made that up. As for the English name of Solmon that comes from the Arabic Sulamein, which comes from the Hebrew Shelomo which means ‘peace’.

Quote:
Again way above my head, the fact the crescent moon is mostly hidden & you cant see, surely brings about an element of fear of the unknown again & the end of the cycle (death) in his dogma hes capitalizing on this.

I never new anything about these rituals being performed on this night before, like Dianas death etc, the fact it comes once a month, to link it all together is kind of a coincidental long shot for me & I take with a pinch of salt, so much superstition lo
We can’t know whether ancient people felt fear when the moon disappeared for those three days, perhaps they saw it as the death of the moon which was reborn 3 days later. As for people now, most of them never look at the sky and couldn’t tell you are what stage the moon is currently at. Then of course the sky is often cloudy so it can’t be seen for weeks.

What I did find frightening was an eclipse of the moon I saw when I was around 9 years old. The moon was very low and huge and it was a dark red. I was an imaginative child and I thought it was Mars preparing to crash into the earth. I was so scared I didn’t even ask any adult as to what the object in the sky was.

What I object mostly to Truthiracy about this is that he lies and says it only happens once a month when it happens on 3 consecutive nights, so there is no such thing as a Black Moon of Death.

Quote:
his is how I break it down

ab-hamon-goyim

Abraham the 1st Shepard, (father) over the cattle (Gentile) (goy) human (gentle beast?)
Why do you call Abraham the 1st shepherd?

Quote:
Tell me Gentle doesnt link with Gentile or Genitils "Gentlemen"
Yes there is a connection from the Latin word ‘gens’ meaning ‘family or nation’. So the Gentiles are other nations to the Jews. The word ‘gentle’ from ‘gens’ meant ‘of a family’ but came to mean ‘of a high social status family, thus originally only a well born man could be called a gentleman and as only well born people were expected to be chivalrous the word ‘gentle’ acquired its current meaning.

But just because some words sound the same in different languages doesn’t always mean there is a direct connection. For example take the noun ‘gift; it means in English a present one is given. Yet in German it means ‘poison’. It could be argued that as English ‘gift’ descends from Old English ‘giefan’ meaning ‘to give’ the Germanic ‘gift’ is connected because normally poison is something one is given.

That’s just something I thought of on the spur of the moment and is not necessarily correct.

Quote:
hamon (many?) maybe where the "ham" bit comes in.
Perhaps but it has no relationship to sheep or Aries.

Quote:
My shits even more fucked than Truthocracys. Who's name suits him as is kinda a dictatorial word like his temperament, as all truth is subjective.
It’s fun to speculate

And i totally agree if you have something to say, then you should be able to back it up.

Quote:
I expect this guy gets many people asking hard questions from his claims, check his ratings from his videos lol. This is what I kinda like about him tho, he isnt afraid to tackle the tricky subjects that would get your head chopped off in most places
He certainly has chutzpah.

Quote:
The truth is never going to be popular in this insane assylum thats for sure!
That’s always supposing we know what the truth is when we see it.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #26
rapunzel

Quote:
One things for sure, when Truthocracy says its all sex magick & with the Merneptah Stele you brought up, kinda reminds me this.

You mean because the Hammurabi Stele is vaguely phallic shaped? Any upstanding stone could be said to be phallic shaped. I don't see anything sexual about the carving on the Stele; it's just Hammurabi standing in front of the God Shemesh.

Quote:
Hes spot on whe he points out its always about the starship or stargate .
I'm not sure what you mean here

Quote:
Sheelah-Na-gig.
Some people have thought the Sheelah-Na-gig is a fertility symbol but I have also read that demons are frightened by a display of human genitals which is why she is the way she is on a church building

The Vesica Piscis so often seen in paintings of the divine do look sexual. Is that deliberate or is it that the shape is aesthetically pleasing?

Quote:

Little shop of horrors? (burning bush)
Yikes!

Old 07-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #27
porridge
Banned

Quote:
You mean because the Hammurabi Stele is vaguely phallic shaped? Any upstanding stone could be said to be phallic shaped. I don't see anything sexual about the carving on the Stele; it's just Hammurabi standing in front of the God Shemesh.
Stele are phallic symbols, same as obelisk's. Showing the house, dynasty linage, head, rule dominance. Look at the top of the Merneptah Stele & Tell me you dont see this lol.

I find it fascinating these are found all round the planet.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #28
bodhidharma

forsakenpast participle of for·sake (Verb)
Verb:
Abandon (someone or something): "a tiny, forsaken island".
Renounce or give up (something valued or pleasant): "I won't forsake my vegetarian principles".

KID ROCK LYRICS

"I Am The Bullgod"

I am the bullgod...I am free...and I feed on all that is forsaken
I'm gonna get you....I see through you...I'm gonna get you

I'm like a train I roll hard...lettin' off much steam
In the Carhart flannel and dusty jeans baby
I never was cool with James Dean
But I be hanging tough with my man Jim Beam
I swing low like a chimp
Back in '86 man I was seein' a shrink
But now I'm humble and I can only think
About New Orleans and those jumbo shrimp
So ask no questions and I'll tell no lies
I got big ol' pupils and blood shot eyes
I'm on the brink if you know what I mean
And a 12 step program couldn't keep me clean
'Cause I'm the bullgod...you understand
The illegitimate son of man
The T-O-P to the D-O-G
Or the P-O-T to the G-O-D

And I'm trippin'
Said I'm trippin'

I'm gonna get you...I see through you...I'm gonna get you

A lot of people poke fun and that's alright
But when I start pokin' back they get all uptight
You can't cap with the master son
So sit your ass down before I blast ya one
Cause I'm so greasy you can call me mud
And I feel a little Hank runnin' through my blood
I wanna flood the world with my twisted thoughts
You can bet all day but I can't be bought
Uh Break it up let's tie one on
I gotta get set to go and cut the lawn
So I grab my walkman but before I cut
I got behind the garage and fire it up
Cause I'm the bullgod...you understand
The illegitimate son of man
The T-O-P to the D-O-G
Or the P-O-T to the G-O-D

And I'm trippin'
Said I'm trippin'

I'm forsaken yeah

I ain't nothing

Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Come on get 'em up
Come on get 'em up
Come on get 'em up

I am the bullgod...I am free...and I feed on all that is

I get a feeling of peace, from a low so high
As I sit in my chair and watch life go by
These thoughts I have can't mold to sense
Through the forest of my mind, they're all past tense
Born and raised in the outer lands
And at times you can say I'm outta hand
I'm in a band of gypsies, we're on the run
Everytime that paper hits my tongue
And sometimes it seems so odd
When my veins are popping and I'm on the nod
I am the bullgod...you understand
And here in my head is my master plan

Uh I'm gonna get you
I see through you
I'm gonna get you
I see through you
bodhidharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #29
rapunzel

Quote:
Stele are phallic symbols, same as obelisk's. Showing the house, dynasty linage, head, rule dominance. Look at the top of the Merneptah Stele & Tell me you dont see this lol.

I find it fascinating these are found all round the planet.

Why do you think Stele are phallic objects? They are simply rectangular stone slabs for writing on, as a memorial or sometimes as a boundary marker. Yes rulers used them to aggrandize themselves and boast of their power but that doesn’t necessarily make them phallic. We still use them today. Some of the standing stones can be seen to be phallic but not all stele.

As for Obelisks, to the Egyptians they symbolized the stability and the creative force of Atum. Obelisks were believed to act as magical protection to the monuments such as temples and tombs where they stood in pairs outside the entrances. The Egyptians also believed that the obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra and during the time of Akhenaten it was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk. They could also represent the Primeval Mound as it emerged from the waters and upon which the rays of the sun shone. In all my studies of Egypt I have never come across a reference to them being phallic.

During the mania for all things Egyptian in the 19th century many of them were shipped off to other countries since they are an eyecatching and aesthetically pleasing object. That’s why there are so many of them

Old 10-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #30
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Why do you think Stele are phallic objects? They are simply rectangular stone slabs for writing on, as a memorial or sometimes as a boundary marker. Yes rulers used them to aggrandize themselves and boast of their power but that doesn’t necessarily make them phallic. We still use them today. Some of the standing stones can be seen to be phallic but not all stele.

As for Obelisks, to the Egyptians they symbolized the stability and the creative force of Atum. Obelisks were believed to act as magical protection to the monuments such as temples and tombs where they stood in pairs outside the entrances. The Egyptians also believed that the obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra and during the time of Akhenaten it was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk. They could also represent the Primeval Mound as it emerged from the waters and upon which the rays of the sun shone. In all my studies of Egypt I have never come across a reference to them being phallic.

During the mania for all things Egyptian in the 19th century many of them were shipped off to other countries since they are an eyecatching and aesthetically pleasing object. That’s why there are so many of them
All due respect Rupunzel, are you taking the piss? This is like real basic stuff here. Also you told me you are a Wiccanlol
If you cant see in the pictures I posted the phallic theme, I cant help you.

You are clearly missing the big picture here on SYMBOLISM & what is really going on. Not something you are going to read about in a history book..

The Axum stele is an obelisk & clearly a phallic image.
Look at the top of the dome on the Merneptah Stele, what do you think that is?

The Washington monument has a lake infront of it. What do you think the lake represents.
This is all sex magick.. thats what Truthocracy is trying to point out.

Just like the twin towers also had an OVAL pool at the bottom.
All skyscrapers are phallic male energy!

Old 10-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #31
whale

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011/09/19/1111/
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #32
getmeout

Wow, sorry, i have to take back the positive things i said about this guy... the man is a total ego-maniac. Incredible.

and much of his etymology is bunk. doesn't mean that all of it is though

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #33
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeout View Post
Wow, sorry, i have to take back the positive things i said about this guy... the man is a total ego-maniac. Incredible.

and much of his etymology is bunk. doesn't mean that all of it is though
Yep he does have ego issues going on, hence why I started calling him truthocracy about 4 posts back.

Still he connects a lot of dots & more than anyone on this forum is doing.
Old 16-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #34
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
Sun, 9 planets, asteroid belt, Orion?
Old 16-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #35
rapunzel

Quote:
All due respect Rupunzel, are you taking the piss? This is like real basic stuff here. Also you told me you are a Wiccanlol
If you cant see in the pictures I posted the phallic theme, I cant help you.

Being a Wiccan has nothing to do with it and doesn’t mean I see everything in sexual terms. Just because something is pointing upwards doesn’t mean it is a phallic symbol. If you want to know what obelisks represent then ask the Egyptians. They built them and therefore should know what they represent. I prefer to trust them when they tell me what they were used for and what they represent not someone coming along millennia later and putting their own interpretation on things they don’t understand. The Obelisk is clearly a representation of the original Mound of Creation called the Benben stone. Some of the 18TH Dynasty pharaohs who set up obelisks wrote on them that they were in honour of Amen-Ra and were for the purpose of obtaining the gift of eternal life, so not phallic at all. What right do other people have, coming along later, to give them a meaning which was never intended.?

The ‘phallic symbol’ idea originates mostly from the theories of Freud who believed that the sexual impulse underpins everything in our lives. This was pounced on by sexually repressed Christians who were able to illustrate their belief in the degeneracy of Paganism by pointing to upright Pagan monuments and declaring them all to to be phallic. There are even Christians who believe church steeples should be banned because they point upwards and therefore must be phallic.

Quote:
You are clearly missing the big picture here on SYMBOLISM & what is really going on. Not something you are going to read about in a history book..
The trouble with symbolism is that it is subjective and therefore can mean exactly what you want it to mean. It’s possible to see in the pages of the D I Forum how everyday objects are added to the list of symbols, just because someone has decided that it should be so. After that it becomes almost like Holy Writ and those who disagree are declared to be ‘blind’.

Certain objects become symbolic because of what they are attached to. For instance the cross is a symbol for Christians but for non Christians it is just a geometric object and has no symbolism at all. So just because certain people attach a meaning to a certain object that doesn’t mean that the object has an intrinsic symbolism. So just because certain people see an Obelisk as a phallic symbol doesn’t mean that the object itself is phallic, if that was not the builders original intention. Things only become symbolic if we chose them to be so.
Quote:
The Axum stele is an obelisk & clearly a phallic image.
Why is it a phallic image? What makes you think that? What do you think was in the minds of the builders who created it?

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/aksu_2/hd_aksu_2.htm

Quote:
Look at the top of the dome on the Merneptah Stele, what do you think that is?
I see a portrayal of the Pharaoh Merneptah, possible holding a curved Egyptian sword together with the God Amun with his twin plumed headdress and his wife Mut together with Khonsu.

What do you see?

Quote:
The Washington monument has a lake infront of it. What do you think the lake represents.
Sometimes a lake is just a lake. Water is seen as a feminine symbol but that doesn’t mean that every body of water is occultic. I have never seen any proof of the allegations made against various monuments; it is all peoples’ opinions and I never regard other peoples’ opinions as true, especially if I know what their agenda is. I just become very suspicious.

The problem here is that this type of occult/sex magic thinking is typical of certain hysterical, ranting Christian fundamentalists, some of whom incidentally make a deal of money out of publishing such ‘information’. I am thinking of Texe Marrs for one. He seems particularly unbalanced to me.

Quote:
This is all sex magick.. thats what Truthocracy is trying to point out.
I doubt you know the first thing about sex magic.

Quote:
Just like the twin towers also had an OVAL pool at the bottom.
All skyscrapers are phallic male energy!
Sorry but that’s just nonsense. Prove it – you can’t. You are just repeating what you have read elsewhere. It may be exciting to see everything in symbolic terms but it’s not very sensible.

Old 16-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #36
getmeout

Quote:
Yep he does have ego issues going on, hence why I started calling him truthocracy about 4 posts back.

Still he connects a lot of dots & more than anyone on this forum is doing.
i agree. anyways it looks like some of the drama is starting to settle... maybe we all can learn something here

Old 16-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #37
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Being a Wiccan has nothing to do with it and doesn’t mean I see everything in sexual terms. Just because something is pointing upwards doesn’t mean it is a phallic symbol. If you want to know what obelisks represent then ask the Egyptians. They built them and therefore should know what they represent. I prefer to trust them when they tell me what they were used for and what they represent not someone coming along millennia later and putting their own interpretation on things they don’t understand. The Obelisk is clearly a representation of the original Mound of Creation called the Benben stone. Some of the 18TH Dynasty pharaohs who set up obelisks wrote on them that they were in honour of Amen-Ra and were for the purpose of obtaining the gift of eternal life, so not phallic at all. What right do other people have, coming along later, to give them a meaning which was never intended.?
Quote:
The Benben Stone and obelisks

Some scholars believe the conical Benben stone represented the very first mound of earth and marked the point where the first rays of sunlight fell from Re. The conical shape marked the Pharoah’s way to heaven by ascending the rays of the sun.

Others believe the stone was actually an iron-rich meteorite and represented the seed of the earlier god, Atum, who created the earth through masturbation: the word ‘benben’ means ‘to copulate’. The pyramid-shaped cap on an obelisk is called a Benbenet and, combined with the shaft, obelisks could represent Atum’s divine phallus and his seed.

Quote:
The trouble with symbolism is that it is subjective and therefore can mean exactly what you want it to mean. It’s possible to see in the pages of the D I Forum how everyday objects are added to the list of symbols, just because someone has decided that it should be so. After that it becomes almost like Holy Writ and those who disagree are declared to be ‘blind’.
NO it has many different levels of meaning, why it is also referred to as a talisman.
And what you have said is exactly what you are saying to me & have demonstrated throughout this thread..what someone decides something is & that is the basis of your whole argument.
Also the David Icke forum doesnt really tell me anything, is just full of authoritarian egotistical know it alls, who want to jump down your throat (feeders) yet never bring anything outside their little clique, to the table

Quote:
Certain objects become symbolic because of what they are attached to. For instance the cross is a symbol for Christians but for non Christians it is just a geometric object and has no symbolism at all. So just because certain people attach a meaning to a certain object that doesn’t mean that the object has an intrinsic symbolism.
The cross is also a phallic symbol lol

The Egyptian Anch, representing both male & female genitalia, symbolizing sexual union.

Quote:
So just because certain people see an Obelisk as a phallic symbol doesn’t mean that the object itself is phallic, if that was not the builders original intention. Things only become symbolic if we chose them to be so.
Why is it a phallic image? What makes you think that? What do you think was in the minds of the builders who created it?
Well, as I pointed out several time, we are talking about lineage, strength, power.. the power & the glory. KING DOM
Why you find a phallic symbol to be out of place or in some way strange I find amusing.

Quote:
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/aksu_2/hd_aksu_2.htm

I see a portrayal of the Pharaoh Merneptah, possible holding a curved Egyptian sword together with the God Amun with his twin plumed headdress and his wife Mut together with Khonsu.

What do you see?
Ive already pointed out the obvious here 3 times, no need to go over it again for the blind.

What do you see here?

Quote:
Sometimes a lake is just a lake. Water is seen as a feminine symbol but that doesn’t mean that every body of water is occultic. I have never seen any proof of the allegations made against various monuments; it is all peoples’ opinions and I never regard other peoples’ opinions as true, especially if I know what their agenda is. I just become very suspicious.

The problem here is that this type of occult/sex magic thinking is typical of certain hysterical, ranting Christian fundamentalists, some of whom incidentally make a deal of money out of publishing such ‘information’. I am thinking of Texe Marrs for one. He seems particularly unbalanced to me.

I doubt you know the first thing about sex magic.

Sorry but that’s just nonsense. Prove it – you can’t. You are just repeating what you have read elsewhere. It may be exciting to see everything in symbolic terms but it’s not very sensible.

Nope I showing you on a very basic level wtf this its all about & you start on about Xtian fundi's to me, as if that has anything to do with the topic.

You will never see what I am pointing out & is quite sad really, how you are missing whats in your face. (hidden in plain site) As I said the phallic symbology represents the powers, the seed, the dynasty, linaege, the dominance. Is similar to a lion pissing up a tree.
And you tell me the Washington monument doesn't have symbolic meaning lol & I am talking nonsense.
Old 17-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #38
getmeout

Quote:
The Egyptian Anch, representing both male & female genitalia, symbolizing sexual union.
well thats the thing, what exactly is 'sexual union' here. there is so much more to it, he never talks about the deeper levels.

union of what?

the ankh has everything to do with energy, for example. it's electro-magnetism.
sex? tantra.. kundalini. your sacred secretions and your 33 vertebrae spine, sPineal-gland and dmt

there is alot of meaning behind these symbols, he makes it sound like it's all about shagging

Last edited by getmeout; 17-11-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #39
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeout View Post
well thats the thing, what exactly is 'sexual union' here. there is so much more to it, he never talks about the deeper levels.

union of what?

the ankh has everything to do with energy, for example. it's electro-magnetism.
sex? tantra.. kundalini. your sacred secretions and your 33 vertebrae spine, sPineal-gland and dmt

there is alot of meaning behind these symbols, he makes it sound like it's all about shagging
I take it you are referring to Truthiracy Getmeout?

What I said about the Ankh didnt come from him.

Truthiracy puts the Ankh down to bull worship & doesnt really go deeper atall with it from what I have listened to from him & true a lot of the things he talks about he is only looking at one level, when like you say & I have typed in the last post, there are lots of different meanings & ways of looking at symbology.

Quote:
union of what?
Union of the male/female energy's working in harmony. Al-khemical process. Same as the yin/yang.
Left right hemisphere,
oneness.

Quote:
The loop at the top is called the shen ring. It represents eternity, the feminine principal, the womb, magnetic charge.

The T, the cross represents that which is temporal, masculine principal, the phallis and electrical charge.
If you want to read about the Ankh & all its many meanings http://www.secretoftheankh.com/

So I am not disagreeing with you, about the kundalini female energy entwinded with the male PHALLUS! which actually does come from the word BULL in many languages. So Truthiracy is partially right.
I wouldnt be so quick to jump on the trash Truthiracy bandwagon

Last edited by porridge; 17-11-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #40
realy

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote