Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #81
marpat
Inactive

So do people actually FEEL that these monuments are evil? to me all of these things are neutral in design but it is the intent to which they may be used which shows moral virtue or vice.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #82
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So do people actually FEEL that these monuments are evil? to me all of these things are neutral in design but it is the intent to which they may be used which shows moral virtue or vice.
I cannot actually speak for other people.

But, personally I believe that the energy of some of these monuments are evil - to my perception. The pricks that erected them might not think so, but that's their perception.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #83
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

I cannot actually speak for other people.

But, personally I believe that the energy of some of these monuments are evil - to my perception. The pricks that erected them might not think so, but that's their perception.

Evil in what sense though? do they produce a negative emotional state, a feeling of oppression or do you think if such feelings were encountered they could be due to pre-conceived ideas?
Old 31-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #84
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Evil in what sense though? do they produce a negative emotional state, a feeling of oppression or do you think if such feelings were encountered they could be due to pre-conceived ideas?
Evil because of the energy behind their placements. That's all I have to say about this. Thanks for the input.

Old 31-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #85
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

Evil because of the energy behind their placements. That's all I have to say about this. Thanks for the input.

But have you felt unwell or anything when standing near them? I am not trying to criticise you as I find such things interesting and would like to actually explore such things in direct way.

To me a thing can only be called good or evil if they emit some sort of energy that uplifts or depresses. If the monuments themselves give off no such emanation, no matter who they are placed by, then I would say that the monument is neutral. I suppose in another way they may not be connected to an energy field but if they have slogans on them that effect peoples minds who read them then you could say that the monument is good or evil according to the effect that it has on the mind of the person reading its inscriptions.
Old 31-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #86
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

[QUOTE=diamond dogs;372403]
Quote:
[ It is just me, or do you think steeples on churches are stylized obelisks?
I have always wondered this myself.. I tend to agree

On a lighter note: Funny but Ironic don't you think??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twClBiSHcck
Hi , excellent Thread Tinmenace:

I agree, the Obelisk in St.Peters Square is the most obvious 'Clue' anyone could desire. Homage to the sun god horus

Changing the Fourth Commandment from observance of the 7th day Sabbath to the First Day, the 'venerable day of the sun' is most telling.

The 'Rabbit Hole' I went down which led to Obelisks was those passages in Kings and Chronicles about 'groves', ie: They (some Hebrew Tribes) built groves and angered the lord.

I wondered what was up with groves, so I checked Strongs Hebrew Dictionary:

Hebrew Word 842-6253

842 'asherah ash-ay-raw' or masheyrah {ash-ay-raw'**; from 833; happy; Asherah (or Astarte) a Phoenician goddess; also an image of the same:-- grove. Compare 6253.

6253 `Ashtoreth ash-to'reth probably for 6251; Ashtoreth, the Phoenician goddess of love (and increase):--Ashtoreth

I Kings 14:15

And YHVH will strike Israyl, so it will be like a reed shaking in the water. He will uproot Israyl from this rich land He gave to their Fathers, and will disperse them beyond the River Euphrates, because they have made wooden ashera poles (groves), and provoked YHVH to anger!

footnote:

The High Place which Yeroboam built had a wooden ashera pole constructed upon it. This straight perpendicular pole, symbolising the goddess ashera, was used to exactly ascertain the Equinoxes & Solstices of the sun-which were the exact days for the pagan feasts.

By constructing this pole and overlaying it with gold and then using it in his worship, Yeroboam effectually served the gods(elohim) & goddesses of sun worship, rather than serving YHVH, our Father by completely obeying His Ordinances and His Feasts (Determined by Lunar Observations).

For commiting this Self Inflicted Nonsense, the lineage of Yeroboam was completely destroyed from the face of the earth, and eventually the Ten Northern Tribes were dispersed throughout the world, completely losing their identities as the Tribes of Israel

Like they say, it's right in our face.

Church Spires=Ashera Poles? Yes, I think so

Do the congregations gather on sunday, venerable day of the sun? Why, yes they do

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 31-05-2008 at 05:37 PM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #87
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Very interesting post! Thanks for your input
Old 10-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #88
shellygurrrl
Inactive

I just had a thought. Maybe the purpose of these obelisks (which are phallic) is to suppress the feminine energies. I would be very curious to see if there is a higher concentration of male energies found in these cities and places. You don't see huge monuments expressing the feminine energies. What you get are pagan symbols, goddesses with shields, fire... basically masculine.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #89
tinmenace

Glass Obelisk in Omagh Memorial

Old 17-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #90
ichi wa zen
Inactive

Default Those penisstatues are everywhere

This is The Dam in Amsterdam.
ichi wa zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #91
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi wa zen View Post

This is The Dam in Amsterdam.
great pic ichi

it's totally frustrating that the average person doesn't get it...

as of yet i haven't spotted any obelisks round here, just a few church bell towers.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #92
tinmenace

Thanks to Pleasuredome for allowing me to post this photo.

Mexico City

Old 14-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #93
sukyspook

Wow - this is one really great thread - thanks for compiling all those pics and info.

IMHO the obelisks represent the penis of baal (as in baal-out - get it?)...

Baal is another name for satan and hence, every obelisk I see proves that those in 'power' and controlling our towns and cities are satanists - whether they actually realise it themselves or not. Sadly, I also believe that WE are guilty by association.....and so one thing I'd like to see is all these 'abominations of desolation' removed, along with the 'outing' of all members of secret societies around the world when the nwo is finally toppled.

Tinmenace - you posted some info about Josef Bazalgette. You may have noted this but I didn't see it that his grandson is Peter Bazalgette - the producer of the (more than just a) reality show BIG BROTHER in the UK lol -

One obelisk - complete with full female genitalia and surrounding 'grove' that you should have in this wonderful archive is this one in Staffordshire in the UK - another 'abomination of desolation', newly built to "honour the war dead" in all conflicts - that means, and the same goes for EVERY obelisk - that all dead are dedicated to SATAN:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...st_1945_04.jpg

I can't vouch for the quality of this video as youtube is doing its 2" play and stop thing....but I'm sure you get the idea.

I went to the arboretum recently to see it for myself - people were very impressed and 'moved' by it.....they'd be absolutely disgusted if they realised that their poor, 'sacrificed' (as said by both boosh and bliar) husbands/wives/children were being used to praise satan and the whore of babylon lilith's sex act.

A veritable cornucopia of erotic architecture! (the cornucopia is apparently another symbol of satan....what isn't lol).

Last edited by sukyspook; 14-10-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: forgot video link
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #94
alrick888

Default And In West Africa....

This obelisk was erected in the middle of one of the major roundabouts in Bamako, capital of Mali by then president Alpha Oumar Konare (now active in the African Union).

Alpha Oumar Konare in conference with George W. Bush

This monument is said to bear on its four sides symbols of the major languages of Mali. It is, of course, in the form of the great obelisks of ancient Egypt, a civilization that many Africans use as a metapor for the ancient and glorious history of Africa.

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #95
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
great pic ichi

it's totally frustrating that the average person doesn't get it...

as of yet i haven't spotted any obelisks round here, just a few church bell towers.
yeah same thing in Apaldoorn
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #96
kreesurgeon

In the City of Bath there are three obelisks of substantial size arranged in a strait line over about 1km (3,567 feet according to google earth). The distance between the two larger ones is 1.5 x that of the distance between one of the large ones and the small one.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area we call the Twilight Zone.

http://www.no2id.net/
http://www.myspace.com/wunkband
kreesurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #97
titan
Inactive

Hi everyone.

This is a view of Calton Hill, Edinburgh:

titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #98
unlockthepower

Bump! Good thread!
Old 18-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #99
lakkimakki
Banned

http://www.deepertruth.com/store.php...roduct=6675290

Last edited by lakkimakki; 18-07-2012 at 08:49 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote