Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 31-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Red sparrow

I have just seen clips from this new film. It really is quite frightening the way a female can be made to act this way. It seems as though this has been going on for a very long time and is a sign of what is to come if it is not stopped. This taken in conjunction with the interview given by a former Russian kgb agent makes for chilling thoughts
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 10:36 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
It really is quite frightening the way a female can be made to act this way.
But political correctness tells us that women are innately better then men so it can't be true

besides if it were accepted that women can be bad then the law would have to protect men too and that is not acceptable under PC rules

Instead muslims and jews must be given their own law courts so that they can manage their own affairs and avoid the whiplash of new feministist laws

Only white men must feel the lash

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 10:38 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
mannybash

It depends what you mean by better. It is true that they have a greater capacity to do good. However, whether they choose to do good but whether they choose to do so because of possibly outside influence is a different matter. I firmly believe it takes more training to get a woman to kill than a man though I have not been in any of the forces. I saw a play many many years ago. It starts off with a girls parents arguing and she runs away. It finishes with her changing into different clothes and being befriended by two girls who one assumes are prostitutes.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 12:50 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
It depends what you mean by better. It is true that they have a greater capacity to do good. However, whether they choose to do good but whether they choose to do so because of possibly outside influence is a different matter. I firmly believe it takes more training to get a woman to kill than a man though I have not been in any of the forces. I saw a play many many years ago. It starts off with a girls parents arguing and she runs away. It finishes with her changing into different clothes and being befriended by two girls who one assumes are prostitutes.
maybe men and women do harm in different ways

I once heard it said that a mans weapon is the sword but a womans weapon is poison

so if a mans greater physical strength is his sword then womens use of social media to shame men is poison

there is room for misuse with both

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:53 PM   #5
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
But political correctness tells us that women are innately better then men so it can't be true

besides if it were accepted that women can be bad then the law would have to protect men too and that is not acceptable under PC rules

Instead muslims and jews must be given their own law courts so that they can manage their own affairs and avoid the whiplash of new feministist laws

Only white men must feel the lash
Literature through the ages has no such illusions.

Where has political correctness stated that women are innately better then men?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 01:14 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Literature through the ages has no such illusions.

Where has political correctness stated that women are innately better then men?
men are the 'oppressors' and women are therefore automatically the 'oppressed'

It is not case specific. You don't judge each case on its individual merits under PC rules. How identity politics work is that you must ALWAYS side with the person in your identity group even if they are in the wrong because identity politics is essentially supremacist politics

So the female supremacists perceive themselves to be in a war against men and that means that in ANY situation the sisterhood must AUTOMATICALLY rally around the female. It doesn't matter it the female is a lying psychopath like hilary clinton she is female and therefore she's on their team

This is because they draw the battlelines not along lines of which people are honest or reasonable. They draw the battlelines along identity lines and that does not allow for any nuance

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:17 PM   #7
white light

Quote:
men are the 'oppressors' and women are therefore automatically the 'oppressed'

It is not case specific. You don't judge each case on its individual merits under PC rules. How identity politics work is that you must ALWAYS side with the person in your identity group even if they are in the wrong because identity politics is essentially supremacist politics

So the female supremacists perceive themselves to be in a war against men and that means that in ANY situation the sisterhood must AUTOMATICALLY rally around the female. It doesn't matter it the female is a lying psychopath like hilary clinton she is female and therefore she's on their team

This is because they draw the battlelines not along lines of which people are honest or reasonable. They draw the battlelines along identity lines and that does not allow for any nuance
Sounds like you think women are the oppressors, which would suggest a view that men are innately better than women. Lol.

Last edited by white light; 31-01-2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Sounds like you think women are the oppressors, which would suggest a view than men are innately better than women. Lol.
lol

no i don't subscribe to the old black and white thinking approach

i try to take people as they come

this means that some women, black people, jews, gay people, white people etc will be great people who just want to get on with their lives and contribute to society while others will be malicious little sheisters

it really depends on the individual

some men are nasty bullies and some women are too

some men are big hearted and some women are too

I know this makes things a little too complicate for many SJW's to handle and there's probably steam coming out of their ears reading this as their brain over heats but yeah you really can't make blanket statements

And here's another thing to bare in mind....there are different personality types

So i have more in common with a woman or a jewish person of my own personality type then i do with a white person of a totally different personality type

doesn't fit into identity politics at all does it? That's why i don't agree with their battlelines

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:33 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
lol

no i don't subscribe to the old black and white thinking approach

i try to take people as they come

this means that some women, black people, jews, gay people, white people etc will be great people who just want to get on with their lives and contribute to society while others will be malicious little sheisters

it really depends on the individual

some men are nasty bullies and some women are too

some men are big hearted and some women are too

I know this makes things a little too complicate for many SJW's to handle and there's probably steam coming out of their ears reading this as their brain over heats but yeah you really can't make blanket statements

And here's another thing to bare in mind....there are different personality types

So i have more in common with a woman or a jewish person of my own personality type then i do with a white person of a totally different personality type

doesn't fit into identity politics at all does it? That's why i don't agree with their battlelines
Ah, so not all females are female supremacists. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Ah, so not all females are female supremacists. Thanks for clearing that up.
no but the ones that aren't will have pressure applied to them by the militants

I'll give you an example...

Lets say that a woman WANTS to be a mum. She knows that the first 3 years of a childs life are critical in its formation. She wants to give her child the best start, she and her partner look at their finances and decide they can manage if she becomes a fulltime mum

The militant marxist feminists will then accuse that woman of not being a good feminist or of letting the team down. She should go back to work and help women to win market share of the jobs.

They will shame her and imply that she is not loyal to the cause of the sisterhood. peer pressure doesn't always stop when people leave school...
Old 31-01-2018, 03:19 PM   #11
white light

Quote:
no but the ones that aren't will have pressure applied to them by the militants

I'll give you an example...

Lets say that a woman WANTS to be a mum. She knows that the first 3 years of a childs life are critical in its formation. She wants to give her child the best start, she and her partner look at their finances and decide they can manage if she becomes a fulltime mum

The militant marxist feminists will then accuse that woman of not being a good feminist or of letting the team down. She should go back to work and help women to win market share of the jobs.

They will shame her and imply that she is not loyal to the cause of the sisterhood. peer pressure doesn't always stop when people leave school...
In my experience, most women, including the feminists I know would laugh at such a notion. That's not to say that peer pressure doesn't exist. But, I don't know who these feminists are that you talk about. They must be a very small minority, 'cos I was under the impression that that argument went out with the 1980's.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:45 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
In my experience, most women, including the feminists I know would laugh at such a notion. That's not to say that peer pressure doesn't exist. But, I don't know who these feminists are that you talk about. They must be a very small minority, 'cos I was under the impression that that argument went out with the 1980's.
i'm talking about the ones with the real power who work for the people who control the mass media and education system and which therefore are able to gain a platform that moderates are unable to reach
Old 31-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
i'm talking about the ones with the real power who work for the people who control the mass media and education system and which therefore are able to gain a platform that moderates are unable to reach
Yes, indeed the world has too many extremists and too many in positions of power. I doubt that they all share the same extremism though.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yes, indeed the world has too many extremists and too many in positions of power. I doubt that they all share the same extremism though.
there are all kinds of extremists being steered by the cabal
Old 31-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They must be a very small minority, 'cos I was under the impression that that argument went out with the 1980's.
Should women really be rushing back to work after giving birth?
Would women and their babies be happier if motherhood hadn’t been devalued – and medicalised – to the detriment of us all, says Antonella Gambotto-Burke
Antonella Gambotto-Burke
Sat 11 Jul 2015 06.30 BST
Last modified on Tue 18 Jul 2017 23.10 BST

Like almost every other woman I know, I used to see motherhood as the consolation prize for women who couldn’t cut it in the workplace. Being a mother was acceptable if it wasn’t one’s raison d’être – as a side mention it was passable, as a passion it indicated only a lack of capacity and imagination.

In the west, this perception is now almost universal. Nurturing a child is considered to be squandering the time and talent of the educated. Female high-achievers now hunger for “challenges” in place of connections; the chancellor of the exchequer said recently that mothers who stay at home to look after their children are making a lifestyle choice, as if it were on a par with nudism or polyamory.

This is reinforced by the behaviour of women in public life. A week after giving birth to her third son, the actor Cate Blanchett was addressing a summit. Rachida Dati, a former minister in the French cabinet, returned to parliament, in heels, five days after a Caesarean section.

Effective mothering requires not only a sustained investment of energy by the mother, but an equal investment of energy into the mother by her partner, family and community. The change we need demands a revision of priorities. We need to rally round mothers, enabling them to bond with their babies so that the next generation does not suffer the same wounds.

Critically, we need to understand that far from being drudges, mothers are, in fact, creating the very course of our species’ future.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...r-giving-birth
Old 31-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

^why did she, like 'every other woman she knew' see motherhood in such degraded terms?

because of the influence of marxist feminism that would have a woman despise her own natural process

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #17
white light

Quote:
^why did she, like 'every other woman she knew' see motherhood in such degraded terms?

because of the influence of marxist feminism that would have a woman despise her own natural process
Just as women despised being merely mothers and home keepers. There's no pleasing them is there?
Old 31-01-2018, 04:36 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Just as women despised being merely mothers and home keepers. There's no pleasing them is there?
ah so ALL women 'despise' that do they?

cos everyone just LOVES their work don't they?
Old 31-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
ah so ALL women 'despise' that do they?

cos everyone just LOVES their work don't they?
A generalisation for a generalisation.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:47 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
A generalisation for a generalisation.
there is nothing generalised about what marxist feminism is about

anyone paying attention can see the agenda behind it