Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-11-2008, 06:40 AM   #141
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
Really fascinating thread, thanks for sharing guys, I'm not too up on all this but would definently like to learn more. What happens to people who have organ transplants? I mean other DNA put in with their own? just curious. I've started to think recently that people who have so called 'gifts' are not so much special but normal, as in what we should all be? thoughts?

David Icke talks about this subject in his latest book (LINK) In it he talks about how there is cases when people have had transplants and afterwards picked up and started doing things that normally they'd be utterly against.
He talks about how a lesbian woman became hetrosexual after receiving a heart transplant from a 17-year old girl. How a person was absolutely scared of heights only after getting a kidney transplant became a rock climber. So once you learn that: A) The body is a biological computer which is highly sophisticated and superior to any man made computer in existence. B) Every part of the body contains a copy of the whole body.The information is stored within our DNA along with everything that we perceive to make us 'us'.
So yeah there is cases of people receiving transplants and picking up the habits and hobbies of there donors.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 09-11-2008 at 06:43 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #142
callybhoy
Banned

Bruce Lipton goes into quite a bit of detail on this matter,each of our cells have self receptors which are located on the membrain(cells brain) of the cell,these receptors download signals from the cells enviroment,giving the cell its identity so to speak.
When looking for suitable organ donors,doctors try and find as good a match between the donated organ and the hoast,however no perfect match can ever be found,so its a case of finding the most alike, otherwise the organ would be rejected by the hoast.
This would explain the transfer of behaviour and habbits from one to the other.
When you take this concept and move up the fractal scale ie. the cell=our body and the body=earth,it becomes apparent that we too,our self, is downloaded from the enviroment through the self receptors in our bodies which is our DNA.
Is this the reason that the elites are so obsessed with preserving blood lines,by creating the proper set of receptors(DNA) they can download the same person(entity) time after time?
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #143
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Default Consciouness Over All Things

Consciouness over all things because Consciouness is all things.

Old 29-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #144
tootrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYyFmllA29M

Hi abrilliantone,

I haven't got the sound at the moment, but saw David Lynch in there

He directed a film called 'Tween Peaks', which was years back, but I watched the film again recently and it featured a place called 'the black lodge'

The black lodge was some sort of a parallel reality, where souls got cought, and people got posesed by demons (like 'Bob' for example)

I remember that as I was watching the movie again, I was thiking that this 'black lodge' was a product of Human Consciousness - this was the only way it could exist!

But, as I said I'm not sure what david lynch is talking about about - I'm missing the sound at the moment
Old 13-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #145
tootrue

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYyFmllA29M

Powerful words!

Last edited by tootrue; 13-12-2008 at 07:44 PM.
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #146
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
David Icke talks about this subject in his latest book (LINK) In it he talks about how there is cases when people have had transplants and afterwards picked up and started doing things that normally they'd be utterly against.
He talks about how a lesbian woman became hetrosexual after receiving a heart transplant from a 17-year old girl. How a person was absolutely scared of heights only after getting a kidney transplant became a rock climber. So once you learn that: A) The body is a biological computer which is highly sophisticated and superior to any man made computer in existence. B) Every part of the body contains a copy of the whole body.The information is stored within our DNA along with everything that we perceive to make us 'us'.
So yeah there is cases of people receiving transplants and picking up the habits and hobbies of there donors.
I also read a story where a girl got a heart transplant and knew the lyrics and music of her donor's original songs, as he was an aspiring teenage musician.

It makes sense if you believe we are not simply physical beings living a physical experience but spiritual beings living a physical experience. What we experience leeches into our earthly "spacesuits." And yes, it is "downloaded" and coded into them. Organic computers. Pretty freakin' cool.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #147
tootrue

The Laws of 'Nature' are only software programmes, of the Matrix

Here is proof - http://www.global-report.com/mb/?l=en&a=287900
Old 09-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #148
jayelowell

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #149
tootrue

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5gSA...ategory/30/82/
Old 17-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #150
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
"According to Dr Len Horowitz some leading genetic bio chemist suggest frequency 528 is the miraculous repair frequency for damaged DNA..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0

"Love signal is a healing audio and visual meditation with music, sacred geometry and frequency 528 Hz, the miraculous frequency for transformation and DNA repair..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETgvobhsaA

"Unconditional 852 is a healing audio and visual meditation with music, sacred geometry and frequency 852 Hz; the frequency associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order. This track also has a small amount of the frequency 528 Hz..." (7 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOnuRYcJeY
Where can I buy these kind of dvds.Ive not got dvd rw on my laptop so cant get them on dvd

Peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #151
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Where can I buy these kind of dvds.Ive not got dvd rw on my laptop so cant get them on dvd

Peace
I don't know of any DVDs for this, but here is a link to a Youtube playlist of 7 videos:

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #152
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Old 05-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #153
tootrue

Quote:
Nice one brill!

It is all in the Vibe! This world is in the Vibe!

For instance:
David Icke has been saying and writing for a decade that Reptilian and other non-human entities are interdimentional and can both move in and out of this reality and 'possess' human bloodlines, especially the Illuminati Reptilian hybrid families, to manipulate this world from another dimension.

Thank you for sharing it David!
Change the vibe, change the world

Last edited by tootrue; 05-02-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 20-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #154
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Great post and information, tinmenace

Helping people understand the nature of the conspiracy is vital - but
this knowledge is the real key to change.

When people realize that they are NOT powerless - that 'reality' does
not just happen to them - but is responding to their deepest beliefs
and feelings - we'll have the start of true freedom.

This is the real understanding and knowledge that the Illuminati & Co.
want to keep hidden - or if it is released - ridiculed.

Sadly, no more so than on this forum with all the illuminati's
unconscious agents here.
Absolutely! Once people understand their true nature and just how powerful they are the game would come to an abrupt halt.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #155
branjo

Well my take on the change of DNA which is a fascinating subject to say the very least, I watch what I can on Bruce Lipton I find him to be one of the most important pillars of our future. He takes something incredibly intricate and delivers it with a simplistic description so the rest of us can make sense and understand it.

I think the change in DNA is ultimately changed by the surrounding emotions ie love or fear, but I don't think we are at the point where it will happen on mass just yet.
Now I don't mean it hasn't happened yet but the "dam hasn't broke" just yet.

What will break the dam?, well I also like David Wilcock's take on the coming era up to and after 2012. Its absolutely no coincidence that we enter a specific band of galactic energy and all sorts of people are changing their views and reexamining their once defended dogmas into a state of oneness. Even the negativity in people is reaching new depths unseen before now.

Wilcock talked of the experiment by Peter Gariaev where a non burning laser was directed through firstly a salamander embryo onto that of a frog embryo, the resulting effect was the frog changed into a salamander in every genetic way. That salamander was bred with other salamanders and no proof of it ever being a frog could be found.

So if this band of energy in our Galaxy could be the defining message of "who we are " or "who we should be" then it is no coincidence that the consciousness of this planet is changing. I think not only could our sleeping DNA be reactivated but the very shape and nature could be altered, because if this is the only energy that we will be receiving due to its sheer density then it could be the proverbial "kissing of the frog" that will turn us all into princesses and princes in a very new and exciting world to come.

Just to add, the talk in the first few posts about beating the Illuminati with this kind of knowledge isn't what the true knowledge would be about in my own opinion of course, we don't need to beat them, we have to make it possible for us to forgive and love them or else we will be taken as confrontational and ultimately, negative.

Is revenge or vindication more important than the love needed to become "One" with everything on a spiritual level, the PTB and Illuminati must also be included in that oneness should they not.

Food for thought.

Namasté
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #156
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Well my take on the change of DNA which is a fascinating subject to say the very least, I watch what I can on Bruce Lipton I find him to be one of the most important pillars of our future. He takes something incredibly intricate and delivers it with a simplistic description so the rest of us can make sense and understand it.

I think the change in DNA is ultimately changed by the surrounding emotions ie love or fear, but I don't think we are at the point where it will happen on mass just yet.
Now I don't mean it hasn't happened yet but the "dam hasn't broke" just yet.

What will break the dam?, well I also like David Wilcock's take on the coming era up to and after 2012. Its absolutely no coincidence that we enter a specific band of galactic energy and all sorts of people are changing their views and reexamining their once defended dogmas into a state of oneness. Even the negativity in people is reaching new depths unseen before now.

Wilcock talked of the experiment by Peter Gariaev where a non burning laser was directed through firstly a salamander embryo onto that of a frog embryo, the resulting effect was the frog changed into a salamander in every genetic way. That salamander was bred with other salamanders and no proof of it ever being a frog could be found.

So if this band of energy in our Galaxy could be the defining message of "who we are " or "who we should be" then it is no coincidence that the consciousness of this planet is changing. I think not only could our sleeping DNA be reactivated but the very shape and nature could be altered, because if this is the only energy that we will be receiving due to its sheer density then it could be the proverbial "kissing of the frog" that will turn us all into princesses and princes in a very new and exciting world to come.

Just to add, the talk in the first few posts about beating the Illuminati with this kind of knowledge isn't what the true knowledge would be about in my own opinion of course, we don't need to beat them, we have to make it possible for us to forgive and love them or else we will be taken as confrontational and ultimately, negative.

Is revenge or vindication more important than the love needed to become "One" with everything on a spiritual level, the PTB and Illuminati must also be included in that oneness should they not.

Food for thought.

Namasté
Great post!........thanks for that branjo ......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #157
gripit

Hi Folks, newbie here. Wow, that's a plethora of info! I've only skimmed through it (for now), but already things are making a lot more sense. I've had "psychic" ability since I was a kid. My nickname since I was 13 has been "Kreskin", named after the famous Canadian "Clairvoyant". Over the years, it has gotten stronger and I've been able to interpret these feelings better. But last year was bizarre. The "vibrating" I experienced most of the year was crazy, and I was not feeling well at all. In the spring, I had a couple months of major vibrating. However, my father passed away then and I thought maybe it had something to do with that. I think it should be noted that my brother lent me a book around that time called "the Sirius Mysteries" by Robert Temple in which he shows evidence of Alien existence in the ancient world. None of this was surprising as I always believed we were some sort of Alien hybrid...but it really re-opened my eyes. In the fall, I began to feel deliriously ill, November was the worst. My vibration was insane, I could be 'in the room' of whomever I chose, I was going through wild mood swings, crying for no reason one minute, then laughing hysterically the next. I found myself standing up in the middle of my living room and shouting "what?!, what is it you are trying to tell me!" Honestly, it was like a million people were trying to tell me something and I couldn't hear a word they were saying. I thought I was surely going mad. I started to feel better in January and I've still retained my 'ability', albeit not as strong. Recently, I watched 'the Matrix' again and started to believe our world was a indeed a holograph, just like the movie. Yup, it's happened! I've gone totally off the deep end! Now, I've been telling everyone for years that we live in 'opposite world' or 'the Matrix' because I'd researched many of the world scams and lies (Gorebull Warming, Mars, fat people, smokers etc), but it never occurred to me how true the movie really was! Anyhow, I looked it up and here I am! Awakening, I know it!!

Thank all of you so much, I've got a lot of reading to do! Happy thoughts to all!
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #158
branjo

Default Everything is going to be all right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
Hi Folks, newbie here. Wow, that's a plethora of info! I've only skimmed through it (for now), but already things are making a lot more sense. I've had "psychic" ability since I was a kid. My nickname since I was 13 has been "Kreskin", named after the famous Canadian "Clairvoyant". Over the years, it has gotten stronger and I've been able to interpret these feelings better. But last year was bizarre. The "vibrating" I experienced most of the year was crazy, and I was not feeling well at all. In the spring, I had a couple months of major vibrating. However, my father passed away then and I thought maybe it had something to do with that. I think it should be noted that my brother lent me a book around that time called "the Sirius Mysteries" by Robert Temple in which he shows evidence of Alien existence in the ancient world. None of this was surprising as I always believed we were some sort of Alien hybrid...but it really re-opened my eyes. In the fall, I began to feel deliriously ill, November was the worst. My vibration was insane, I could be 'in the room' of whomever I chose, I was going through wild mood swings, crying for no reason one minute, then laughing hysterically the next. I found myself standing up in the middle of my living room and shouting "what?!, what is it you are trying to tell me!" Honestly, it was like a million people were trying to tell me something and I couldn't hear a word they were saying. I thought I was surely going mad. I started to feel better in January and I've still retained my 'ability', albeit not as strong. Recently, I watched 'the Matrix' again and started to believe our world was a indeed a holograph, just like the movie. Yup, it's happened! I've gone totally off the deep end! Now, I've been telling everyone for years that we live in 'opposite world' or 'the Matrix' because I'd researched many of the world scams and lies (Gorebull Warming, Mars, fat people, smokers etc), but it never occurred to me how true the movie really was! Anyhow, I looked it up and here I am! Awakening, I know it!!

Thank all of you so much, I've got a lot of reading to do! Happy thoughts to all!
You know I can relate to that in a mildly overlapping way, I used to wake up as a kid with the echo of many voices in my ears, like a crowd of people leaving an empty building talking. It used to make me very uneasy cause it would linger as a kind of mood for a few minutes ya know.

I never put anything to it as I grew up but I got a little interest into the Shamanistic approaches by indigenous cultures and they knew only to well that someone who hears voices isn't doing what they agreed to do when they came into this world, like they are not living up to a signed contract.

The voices I could never make out, not even words because there were no words but it felt like (in my own interpretation of it) that it was a group of unhappy people all pointing their fingers at me and telling me off. It was scary in the moment.

It stopped when I was a kid, it was never a big deal even to me, because as a kid you accept what you get regardless and I have never felt it since, I feel better in my head now because I feel like I am doing what I should be doing. Not running around trying to find the truths about this or that but just running around observing life and simply learning from it.

I don't think being awake is seeing the conspiracies and wanting to out them, I think awake is being aware they are there but trying to find the place that lays beyond them, they are obstacles in our way to trap our focus, it really doesn't matter about death and people dying because they don't die, there perception of dying makes it on to CNN and the like, to induce pity for them and shame for ourselves. How many times have we all looked at an atrocity and said "I am a shamed at my skin colour or even race, because this person or that person did a terrible thing in the name of who they think I am"?

Negativity is our enemy, in every form in comes in. This includes Pity, Shame, in some cases even Empathy, and undoubtedly Sympathy. It sounds cold but if you believe that you will never stop existing then your time to go is your time to go, but your never gone.

When I was scared as a child at something and my mother tried to explain to me in actual terms of why there is no reason to be afraid, it didn't make me feel a damn bit better. But when she told me "everything was going to be all right" that was the only truth to existence and that was one heart talking directly to another.

No matter what life or people have in store for you, at the end of whatever happens, Everything is going to be all right, and that's something we all know is true.

With regards to the Matrix movie, it has done a huge thing in the awakening process but be very very careful in the direction the movie is sending you.

Think about it in a dimensional way, the Matrix is the 4th dimension, you really can do what you believe if you have the strength in belief to do it. Waking up from that is a step backwards to the 3rd reality were you are bound by laws of the 3rd density.

The character Neo knew all this Kung fu yet never used it in the 3rd reality but knowing it doesn't stop you using it no matter in or out of the Matrix, remember the scene in the third were agent smith has taken human form and they fought in the ship, none of them used the Martial arts to fight, they fought like people in a bar. This I feel has an underlying importance to the point the movie is trying to make.

If everyone (in the movie of course) was aware of the rules of the Matrix then the machines couldn't turn it off if everyone in it knew what it was, therefore you have machines keeping the body in tip top health and the conscious mind is free to experience any sort of life it chooses. They would actually be complementary to each others existence, not contrary. It would be an evolutionary step up not down. even the end result of the movie was to insight Peace not War. Just a pet peeve of mine and probably not a popular view of the movies message, but hey, "I can only be shown the door by someone else, its me that has to walk through it"...lol

Still as movies go it has the people who saw it, wondering more than they did.

Last edited by branjo; 18-03-2009 at 07:01 PM.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #159
callybhoy
Banned

Default Andrew collins

A really interesting view from Andrew Collins on the dramatic leaps in the evolution of humanity due to the effects of heavily concentrated cosmic rays on our DNA.He goes on to show that many of our ancient structures around the world are aligned to the constellation in the milky way which produces these rays,a theory I haven't heard before.

Last edited by callybhoy; 16-05-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 16-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #160
callybhoy
Banned

COSMIC RAYS AND THE CYGNUS MYSTERY

Did Cosmic Radiation change evolution and kick-start religion?

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/ar..._evolution.htm