Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 11-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #121
jshlackm

Yes, consciousness uses DNA as it creates reality, it is the key to changing our DNA and the information transmitted via DNA. I've studied a process called Regenetics which uses frequency/sound + intention to shift our DNA and energy fields. David Wilcock and other leading metaphysical teachers have highlighted the way DNA is influenced by spirit/consciousness.

Namaste,
Jed
www.phinsights.com
jshlackm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #122
tinmenace

Yes, this has been mentioned on other threads elsewhere also, but I'm glad that you've reminded us. Thanks for that

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #123
deafbred

everytime I tried to do this...the outside forces of the 'real world' looking in from out...always manipulate my telemetry by physically bombarding me with anti atom matters of chaos idiocy ...and when I devote myself to my own wave length......it always spells out and means...turbulation...because the 'real world' which is misinformed...mismanages themselves to try in manage me to their own comfort spheres of delusions...it always ultimetly means me having to deal with the stress's of their output from their reasoning....which is misinformed. I feel happy and dream of flight and feel the light bouancy of physical transformation and a new awknowledgment of realer experiences which gives me a new ...concept and closer truth to reality which is so open it grows to an unknown creation that can be proved scientificly but is purposless trying to transfer to another because individual is where the power is held and can only be gained that way through self exploration and grasped with own thought of mind which I can't instill but only reflect myself to them because they are looking at me when they should be looking at themselves for discoveries.

I just clicked on your link from the Regenetics word and I read the slogan there and it is funny because its like another dot of light concious reflection in deeper meaning to totality in the sphere of thought throughout because the slogan says Phoenix Center for Regentetics "for those with ears to hear" ...truly deaf led from bred we us bread is like a child, we have so much to grow from before we understand more

its like I been waiting for the understanding to be enlightened and I myself have grown weary but us all are catching up and its making me happy but sad because I don't want us to loose the pathway to our freedom for everyone. I hope we overcome the chaos of shadows.

Last edited by deafbred; 12-07-2008 at 12:53 AM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2008, 12:14 AM   #124
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

DNA Encoding DNA contains the instructions needed for a living organism to grow and function. It tells cells exactly what role they should play in the body. It holds instructions to make your heart cells beat, your limbs form in the correct place, the immune system fight infection, and your digestive system digest your dinner.

DNA carries its instructions in a code made from a four letter alphabet: G, A, T and C. The sequence of these letters is known as the genetic code.

A molecule of DNA resembles a twisted ladder. Each rung of the ladder is made up of two DNA letters. A always binds to T and G always binds to C. The binding of the letters causes the whole molecule to coil up into a spiral staircase-like structure called a double helix.

The Ascension Process
The process of returning to twelve strands of DNA in our current human form is known as Ascension. Ascension is the process by which the embodiment is elevated in vibration a little at a time, until it is vibrating to the resonance of unconditional love. During this process, at an etherical level, ten additional strands of DNA are connected within the circuitry of the body and the brain. As the embodiment elevates in vibration, and as the new DNA is connected, fear-based patterns and beliefs are released simultaneously and make room for the experience of more joy, creativity and self-expression.
Ten Strands are Interdimensional
In 4D [Human dimensionality], you have two DNA strands [loops or toroids]. Those who would tell you that you have 12 are giving you a 4D description of a multidimensional puzzle. There are truly only two biological or physical strands. All of the rest, the ten that are not mentioned and not described and not visible in 4D, are in layers within the two you can see. They are not additional strands or loops or toroids. They lay upon the biological ones, many of them interfacing biologically with the strands that you are able to see. So, there are really two strands with another ten interdimensional aspects upon them. That is how you arrive at the 12. Ten you cannot see, and two you can.

In embracing the first set of twelve strands of DNA, one is considered "Christed." Many metaphysicians have spoken of the return of the "Christ." The return of "Christ" is and will be in the form of many who will embody the new genetics. The individual who has embodied twelve strands of DNA or has become "Christed" moves beyond limitation within human form. In moving beyond limitation, the individual also moves out of fear. As all of mankind embodies the new genetics, civilisation will gradually restructure itself to be based on unconditional love.

The joining of the brain's hemispheres
You are in the process of reuniting the right and left hemispheres of your brain (which is the way it was designed to be). Once this is accomplished, wondrous things begin to happen: your creativity blossoms along with the mental agility and wherewithal to manifest your creative visions. You gain access to the levels of the brain which resonate to the frequencies of the higher dimensions, and you tap into the Light packets of wisdom and cosmic information that are stored there. The master glands within the brain are activated and you reconnect with the aspects of yourself that have lain dormant for thousands of years.

Ascension Chambers
Within the pyramids of ancient Egypt, initiates were gradually elevated in vibration a little at a time over a time frame of many years. This resulted in the cellular restructuring of their bodies to what is called "crystalline" in form. The final purpose of the initiations in Egypt was for initiates to transcend the experience of death and take their embodiment into the next dimension. In order to accomplish this, the cellular restructuring to the "crystalline" form was a necessity.

The pyramids were only required by those with a lower vibration (the partially conscious humanoid form) and therefore were deemed necessary to support ascension in this fashion. Each chamber within the pyramid utilised a variety of devices to hold a specific vibration necessary to ascend a form from 5024 to 45,000 strands of DNA. Initiates entered the pyramid for varying time frames and learned to hold the vibrations within the chambers of their own accord.

DNA as a means of communication
Encodements are contained in the cellular-genetic makeup. Chakra systems would be somewhat like power transformers, resistors and capacitors. Every cell has a consciousness, so that when the personality of the human gets bogged down and unable to move forward, the consciousness of the “high self” may throw a switch that gives a message to the cellular structures that says, “We need to create some kind of situation in order to prod the personality and bring them back on track.”

Certain DNA blueprints of possibilities are sent to the high self. It could possibly be some form of accident or illness, or perhaps enlightening information from a friend, and the higher self will then offer these blueprints to the soul, who will then say, “This is what we need to do,” and subsequently throws a switch that will bring certain situations into manifestation. And this is the reason we have said that the DNA and the RNA are communication systems. It would be as if DNA is the link to high self and soul and RNA would be the soul’s response in a certain sense.

Light (information) expresses through the medium of what we call consciousness, and that consciousness is encoded within DNA. The +/- polarities in light are comparable to the DNA-RNA, which could be described as the polarities of human consciousness. This is also the reason that human consciousness goes from light to dark.

New equipment - new programs
To strengthen the connection to your Higher Selves, new attributes will be employed. You are in the process of changing a critical part of the biology known to you as DNA. This new template allows you to walk in full unison with your Higher Self in every moment. Even after the new part is installed, it will need to be programmed. This programming will be in the area of establishing the synaptic pathways in the brain needed for full use of the new equipment. The re-connection of the DNA by itself only provides the opportunity for higher communication. It is still necessary to connect the wires to the new equipment. There are many ways to establish new synaptic pathways in the higher vibrations of the New Earth. Many more modalities will be presenting themselves to fully connect the new hardware. (The entire akashic records are in your DNA.)

Universal law provides that the physical form for Divine life expression of a species may be altered or reformatted only by those who dwell therein. This means that the DNA of a species of Earth can only be altered through the creative choice of the consciousness that dwells within the body form. What this means for you is that the human DNA that is responsible for every aspect of your physical presence cannot be altered by other beings, nor can it be changed by you from outside of the physical plane. How do you change your own DNA? To change your DNA and to change your structure you need to change your emotions. You also need to change your thoughts because to do these two things means to change your biochemistry and your brain chemistry.

The vibration of your entire body is shifting to a higher frequency during cellular transformation. Some are experiencing many different physical symptoms which can be strong at times or can be very subtle. Within this lifetime, there is more evolution taking place in your body than in the total of all previous lifetimes on this planet. A transformation change is taking place in your body as well as in the earth. The very cell structure of your body is changing which will allow you to withstand and integrate these higher frequencies of energy.
Old 15-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #125
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

http://www.exoconsciousness.com/Arti...ciousness3.php

EXOCONSCIOUSNESS:
Extraterrestrial Origins
of Human Consciousness

Rebecca Hardcastle

_______ DNA Mother Ship
WHAT WAS the role of the human body in quantum consciousness? Returning to Jaime Maussan's video of the mother ship launching and recovering the conscious craft entities, what role does the human body serve? Traditional science perceives the body as a thing, a biological, biomechanical machine that can be regulated with chemical reactions, using drugs. Yet this image of the body falls short when related to cosmic quantum consciousness. The valiant genome project proposes many answers in understanding human genetic makeup while it also left the door open to flood science with new questions. The discovery and understanding of DNA left scientists having to address the issue of junk DNA and phantom effects. When confronted with the reality of junk DNA, the scientific manifesto "nature is not profligate" began to sound hollow. If, as the traditional scientists speculated, nature never provides more than is needed for an organism to function in its environment, how did scientists solve the riddle of junk DNA? Junk DNA researchers argue that the majority, 97%, of our DNA does nothing. In this Buddhist realm of "nothingness", scientist Colm Kelleher speculated on the activity of transposons. According to Kelleher, these useless 3 million base pairs of junk DNA await activation by retrotransposons, creating a jumping DNA phenomenon.
"Only 3% of human DNA encodes the physical body. The remaining 97% of the 3 million base pair genome contains over a million genetic structures, called transposons, that have the capacity to jump from one chromosomal location to another. Transposons that jump to a new location via an RNA intermediate are known as retrotransposons" (Kelleher 9).
According to Kelleher, there were confirmed cases of retrotransposon activation of previously unused, "read junk", DNA. This quantum-like DNA jumping phenomenon bolstered Nobel-Prize-winning scientist Barbara McClintock's assumption that our genetic code or DNA was not a "static structure, transmitted unchanged generation to generation" (Kelleher 11). Instead, she asserts that certain DNA sequences jump from one location to another. In other words, our genetic blueprint changes with this jumping phenomenon and Kelleher believes we are able to influence the movement.
Designing research experiments to track DNA sequence-jumping was most successful when performed as cancer research. "...it must be emphasized that in humans only the disease-causing consequences of transposition have so far been found.... It is very difficult to catch an element 'in the act' of moving to a different chromosomal location" (Kelleher 13).
Despite the research hurdles, Kelleher makes a bold claim and traces this activation process, or jumping DNA, to possibly explain dramatic physical conversions initiated by metaphysical or religious experience. He cites the sages, mystics and yogis who experience age reversion, levitation, transfiguration, and possibly ascension, as possibly resulting from jumping DNA. He seems to indicate that humans can somehow tap the human potential that lays dormant in our DNA and utilize it for miraculous abilities and achievements. As ancient and modern spiritual disciples have long claimed, their DNA changed (jumped) as their discipline intensified and their level of enlightenment heightened.
Awakened kundalini exemplifies another possible DNA conversion on a cellular level. Awakened disciples often comment on the feeling that every cell in their body shifts during a tantra episode of kundalini. As tantra disciple Richard Sauder writes, his body changed with an infusion of metaphysical/physical voltage.
My spinal column was turbo-charged with what felt like 50,000 volts of rippling, crackling electricity that came surging up my spine with an ear-splitting roar and arced out of the top of my skull...my heart chakra was powerfully opened and I could see all around me without any physical impediment... the heart itself sees, with great acuity and without physical restriction, when in a state such as this. (Sauder, 11)
Could the DNA, opened through kundalini practices, be one of the paths toward cosmic consciousness? Kelleher seems to be pointing to DNA as a potential physical propellant system with which to launch a consciousness craft and then recall it back into the body. Junk DNA and the quantum jumping phenomenon may be an energy system innate in the human body. Have generations of spiritual masters perfected this technique until the 21st Century when it may tip into the mainstream? The populated floors of yoga studios seem to indicate the path is opening.
Kenneth Ring, author of , compares lengthy and spontaneous or quick enlightenment experiences. The enlightenment accessed by a lifetime discipline of a spiritual master may be the same as the dramatic quickening of enlightenment triggered by near-death experiences (NDE) and UFO encounters. Depending on the individual and the culture, the enlightenment process may be fast or slow, yet the quality of experience was similar. In a technological culture, the increasingly commonplace Emergency Room revival of "dead" patients provides a strong database to examine the spiritual enlightenment of NDE. This research dovetails the increasingly commonplace UFO sightings by our current culture, researched contact reports, and internet email forums as yet another database of enlightenment research (Ring).
According to the esteemed Harvard psychiatrist, John Mack, who interviewed, tested and diagnosed numerous contact experiencers, they all seemed to move through similar stages. His book identified four dimensions accessed by the experiencers. First, each was taken against their will and given fear-producing intrusive procedures. Second, upon completion and returning to everyday life, they often experienced a sense of isolation and estrangement. Third, they experienced an "ontological shock" where their normal paradigms of belief and values had to shift. They knew they were not alone in the universe. Fourth, after the paradigm shift, many seemed to manifest a spiritual enlightenment. Many experiencers interviewed and treated by Mack pushed through the terror of abduction to experience the beauty of the cosmic source of their being. They also began to experience a consciousness that could separate from and return to their body. This consciousness could live in multiple universes simultaneously (Mack ).
The separation and return of consciousness that Mack describes reflects the experience of the mother ship and the consciousness craft. His research nudges us to ponder whether we as a species are being "pushed" into a spiritual awakening through UFO, contact encounters as well as Near-Death Experiences. Our species is not only accelerating our economic wealth, our collection of data information, our speed of travel, we are also accelerating our spiritual evolution. What once required a lifetime of disciplined, isolated, rigorous prayer and self-denial now was accomplished by an almost-overnight NDE or close encounter. As DNA research opens human physical possibilities, our fears and limitations fade. We no longer need to limit or block our evolution; we simply need to jump into a new consciousness propelled by the power of our DNA.
Two streams -- DNA and consciousness -- are merging. Yet the merging is often perceived as chaotic and oppositional. Is our scientific understanding of the potential power of our DNA influencing our understanding of the enlightenment phenomenon? Or is the inflating scientific database driving our need to make sense of our human potential? Regardless of the origin, 21st-Century humans seem quick to convert their image of their human body into a quantum field of potential rather than a biological machine.
Beyond our consciousness, brain and mind, our entire body is involved in exoconsciousness. As the kundalini experience highlights, our heart energies also seem integrally involved in raising our body's frequency to manufacture a consciousness propellant. 21st-Century physicians are beginning to take apart the body's engine -- not as mechanic, piece by piece, organ by organ, but as quantum physicians -- energy by energy, frequency by frequency. The DNA phantom effect studies the quantum quality inherent in our physical bodies.
DNA phantom effect as researched by Vladimir Poponin and Kirlian photography presents the best evidence to date of the quantum subtle energy phenomenon in our genetic makeup. In the 1990s the Russian researcher Poponin discovered an amazing relationship between DNA and light. He developed a series of experiments to research the patterns of light in the controlled environment of a vacuum. Under the vacuum conditions the light fell into a random distribution. He then placed physical samples of DNA into the chamber and found that in the presence of genetic material, the patterns of the light particles shifted. The random pattern changed with the presence of DNA. A new pattern emerged resembling waves as they crested and fell. When DNA was withdrawn, he assumed the light would revert to the prior random distribution, but instead a new pattern emerged. The presence of DNA affected the light photons even after it was withdrawn (Poponin). Did DNA possess a force that lingered long after the genetic material was withdrawn? If so, what does this say about the power of our body's presence in the physical world? The presence of our DNA seems to have a measurable effect in the physical world. If this effect can be measured, it can be understood. If it can be understood, it can be used effectively. The human heart is the starting point.
California researchers adopted the discoveries of Kirlian photography and Poponin's DNA phantom effect to create a new understanding of the power of the human heart. The Heartmath project wanted to harness the power of the heart frequencies to accelerate and heal the body. As with kundalini experience, Heartmath researchers determined that the heart possesses the most powerful electrical field in the body. This powerful field coming from the heart also has the ability to entrain or bring other energy systems in the body into its frequency. Like a mother with a fussy child, properly used, our heart pulls the disparate energy systems in our body into a higher harmony. This included the brain. In an electrical sense, our hearts rule our heads.
In , Heartmath researchers also needed to incorporate the quantum model to understand the energy field of the heart. They too turned to genetic research to understand how the powerful DNA blueprint in each and every cell of the human body holds the perfect image of the total body as a holographic template. Kirlian or holographic photography demonstrated a phantom effect that lingered when a leaf was cut. The Kirlian phantom leaf effect occurred when a researcher photographed a leaf with a hole cut in the center. Instead of a marred leaf, holographic photography revealed the whole, perfect leaf. Once again evidence seemed to indicate that within the DNA structure of every living thing a force remains after the genetic substance is withdrawn (Paddison 167).
Is our DNA a product of our extraterrestrial nature? As we become familiar with our intergalactic self, the power inherent in our DNA may be used more effectively. A group of extraterrestrial researchers investigates ancient myths of human origins to find whether a common extraterrestrial thread weaves the story of our beginnings.
Old 15-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #126
endlessvista
Inactive

Salvador "Atomic Painter" Dali

Madonna in Particles
http://souloflight.com/images/367_da...nParticles.jpg

http://www.ski.org/CWTyler_lab/CWTyl...ce/Image33.jpg
‘Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory’ (1954)
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #127
jayelowell

Thumbs up i like this new song!

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 09:16 AM   #128
tinmenace

Yep it's brilliant!

Old 15-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #129
demise_of_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
Salvador "Atomic Painter" Dali

Madonna in Particles
http://souloflight.com/images/367_da...nParticles.jpg

http://www.ski.org/CWTyler_lab/CWTyl...ce/Image33.jpg
‘Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory’ (1954)
This artwork is brilliant.
and secrets they will always be..."
demise_of_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #130
tinmenace

Quote:
Mysterious DNA Found to Survive Eons of Evolution

Scientists have discovered mystery snippets of mammal DNA that have survived eons of evolution and yet have no apparent purpose. The finding reveals just how much we don't know about the secrets hidden in our genome and that of other animals.

Most genes change throughout evolution via mutations; useless ones eventually get weeded out of the population while the helpful modifications take hold. However, about 500 regions of our DNA — the body's instruction code made up of base pairs of molecules — have apparently remained intact throughout the history of mammalian evolution, or the past 80 million to 100 million years, basically free of mutations.

"Mutations are introduced into these regions just as they are everywhere else, but they're swept out of the genome much more quickly," said researcher Gill Bejerano, professor of developmental biology and computer science at Stanford University. "These regions seem to be under intense purifying selection — no mutations take hold permanently."

And what's more, many of those sequences do not appear to code for any obvious function, or phenotype, in the body. Researchers suspect they do serve an important purpose, but have yet to figure out exactly what that purpose is. (These sequences are not the same as non-coding or "junk" DNA, for which no function has been identified. Also, most junk DNA has not been conserved for eons like these segments.)

Ultraconserved regions

The researchers call these mystery snippets "ultraconserved regions," and found that they are about 300 times less likely than other regions of the genome to be lost during the course of mammalian evolution. Bejerano and his graduate student Cory McLean detailed the finding in the Oct. 2 issue of the journal Genome Research.

The fact that these segments haven't been weeded out by natural selection implies that they serve an important function in mammals. Yet mice in the lab bred to lack these DNA strands appear healthy and don't seem to be missing any vital genes.

Wondering if the odd results were simply some fault of the lab experiment, and perhaps the mice really weren't as well off as they seemed, the researchers investigated whether any other mammals were also blithely living without these regions.

Amazingly, they found that was not the case. The researchers compared ultraconserved sequences of at least 100 base pairs shared by humans, macaques and dogs with the DNA of rats and mice. They found that less than one-tenth of 1 percent of the segments shared among the primates and dogs were missing in the rodents. In contrast, about 25 percent of regular, not ultraconserved, regions in the first group were absent in the mice and rats.

"What's striking about this research is that [the regions] really are almost never lost," Bejerano told LiveScience. "You're asking if a species can live without these regions, and the resounding answer from our paper is that they seem to have an effect that is strong enough that evolution would weed [individuals without the regions] out of an evolving population."

Potential purposes

Scientists have some guesses about what these strange segments might be used for. Perhaps these DNA strands actually code for multiple layers of information, Bejerano suggested. In that case, each layer could be redundant, with other segments serving the same purpose in other contexts, but together they provide a vital backup system.

Or, they could be crucially important, but only at specific times in a species' history.

"Imagine that these regions somehow protect you from a disease that only strikes the population every once in a while," Bejerano said. "Once every 10,000 years you have this cleansing event, and only those with the region would actually stick around. That's one guess."

Mysterious DNA

For all the major advances in genome science in the last decades, there are still many basic questions left to be answered.

For one thing, though researchers have made strides in understanding what many genes do, there are many more areas of DNA that remain baffling.

"If you pick a particular region in the genome at random and ask me, 'What does this region do?' there is a very high likelihood that I would tell you, 'I don’t know,'" Bejerano said in a phone interview. "That makes for a lot of mysteries that are still out there."

In addition to particular sequences of DNA that puzzle scientists, there are many basic questions about the workings of DNA for which answers have so far eluded researchers.

"We have very good guesses, but how the genome does its thing is by and large yet to be revealed," Bejerano said. "It's exactly the same in every one of our cells, but each cell behaves very differently. There's a lot more we have to understand in the relationship between genomics and developmental biology."

The research was supported by a Stanford Bio-X graduate fellowship and an Edward Mallinckrodt, Jr. Foundation junior faculty grant. Bejerano is a Sloan research fellow and a Searle scholar

LIVE SCIENCE

What interests me about this article is that they still don't understand anything about who and what we really are.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #131
tinmenace

Thumbs up

DNA Found to Have "Impossible" Telepathic Property THREAD

Quote:
DNA Found to Have "Impossible" Telepathic Properties

DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn't be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, the research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.

“Amazingly, the forces responsible for the sequence recognition can reach across more than one nanometer of water separating the surfaces of the nearest neighbor DNA,” said the authors Geoff S. Baldwin, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev and colleagues.

This recognition effect may help increase the accuracy and efficiency of the homologous recombination of genes, which is a process responsible for DNA repair, evolution, and genetic diversity. The new findings may also shed light on ways to avoid recombination errors, which are factors in cancer, aging, and other health issues.

DAILY GALAXY

Last edited by tinmenace; 09-10-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #132
tootrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
DNA Found to Have "Impossible" Telepathic Property THREAD

good one!

Thanks for that Tin
Old 10-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #133
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootrue View Post
good one!

Thanks for that Tin
Old 15-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #134
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
http://www.astralsociety.com/modules...rticle&sid=180

:: Your Thoughts Can Change your DNA
Your Thoughts Can
Change your DNA

by CJ Martes
We’ve come to understand that thoughts are energy. Actions are energy. Your entire life is filled with energy frequencies. Pay careful attention to what you project into the world. Thoughts are can be very powerful attractors. A recent study shows just how powerful we really are at the basic level of our mere thoughts. There is now scientific evidence proving just how important our thoughts can be to health and personal wellbeing.
Recent studies show that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but it also serves as data storage and communication. This is an important key to changing our DNA structures.
We only use 10% of our DNA for building proteins in the body. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA”. But is it really “junk” or useless DNA?
The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences, the study of meaning in language forms and the basic rules of grammar.
They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. This discovery proves a point that human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.
Scientists have managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus changed the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies.

We now know that it is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Imagine how easily it would make it to repair genetic defects such as Downs Syndrome. While a western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and inserted them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA.

However, Russian researchers are working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency. If done, many of the world’s illnesses could be cured with frequency alone. An amazing and startling discovery!

The more developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results.

Scientists also found out that our DNA can also cause disturbing patterns in the quantum vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.

Your DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress and worries block effective or successful hypercommunication It distorts the information making it useless to us.

As we initiate greater individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all the group’s information via our DNA. We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network.

Remote healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hypercommunication.

Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.

Hypercommunication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.

These discoveries will change the face of our understanding our physiology and how we perceive the capabilities of us as individuals. Spiritual growth seems to be the key component. Since this is a primarily focus of many individual’s today, you can see just how important this really is.

So start working with and perceive your thoughts as a tool you’re your transformation. Your thoughts can become a powerful force for change in your spiritual awareness and growth. While doing so, remind yourself that you have the power to change the world - simply one thought at a time.

About the Author: CJ Martes is an international healer, author and creator of Akashic Field Therapy (AFT), an integral method of quantum healing that helps individuals identify and then remove subconscious negative patterns and beliefs at the mental, physical and spiritual level. Trained in Vibrational Healing and advanced quantum healing and inspired by Quantum Theories and Spiral Dynamics, her work blends Behavioral and Integral Psychology, Vibrational Medicine, and cutting-edge Western science to produce amazing results.
www.cjmartes.com
I love this post!

Old 15-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #135
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post

And as all my friends say,David
Quote:
explained it so brilliantly
in this video.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 15-10-2008 at 10:23 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #136
jayelowell

Thumbs up this thread rocks!!!

TWMThe DNA PHANTOM EFFECT: Direct Measurement of A New Field in the Vacuum Substructureby Dr. Vladimir Poponin

INTRODUCTION
In this contribution I am going to describe some observations and interpretations of a recently discovered anomalous phenomenon which we are calling the DNA Phantom Effect in Vitro or the DNA Phantom for short. We believe this discovery has tremendous significance for the explanation and deeper understandings of the mechanisms underlying subtle energy phenomena including many of the observed alternative healing phenomena [1,2]. This data also supports the heart intelligence concept and model developed by Doc Lew Childre [3,4]. (See also contributions by Rollin McCraty and Glen Rein in this volume).
This new phenomenon -- the DNA phantom effect -- was first observed in Moscow at the Russian Academy of Sciences as a surprise effect during experiments measuring the vibrational modes of DNA in solution using a sophisticated and expensive "MALVERN" laser photon correlation spectrometer (LPCS) [5]. These effects were analyzed and interpreted by Gariaev and Poponin [6].
The new feature that makes this discovery distinctly different from many other previously undertaken attempts to measure and identify subtle energy fields [1] is that the field of the DNA phantom has the ability to be coupled to conventional electromagnetic fields of laser radiation and as a consequence, it can be reliably detected and positively identified using standard optical techniques.
Furthermore, it seems very plausible that the DNA phantom effect is an example of subtle energy manifestation in which direct human influence is not involved. These experimental data provide us not only quantitative data concerning the coupling constant between the DNA phantom field and the electromagnetic field of the laser light but also provides qualitative and quantitative information about the nonlinear dynamics of the phantom DNA fields. Note that both types of data are crucial for the development of a new unified nonlinear quantum field theory which must include the physical theory of consciousness and should be based on a precise quantitative background.

RESULTS
The background leading to the discovery of the DNA phantom and a description of the experimental set up and conditions will be helpful. A block diagram of the laser photon correlation spectrometer used in these experiments is presented in Figure 1. In each set of experimental measurements with DNA samples, several double control measurements are performed. These measurements are performed prior to the DNA being placed in the scattering chamber. When the scattering chamber of the LPCS is void of physical DNA, and neither are there are any phantom DNA fields present, the autocorrelation function of scattered light looks like the one shown in Figure 2a. This typical control plot represents only background random noise counts of the photomultiplier. Note that the intensity of the background noise counts is very small and the distribution of the number of counts per channel is close to random. Figure 2b demonstrates a typical time autocorrelation function when a physical DNA sample is placed in the scattering chamber, and typically has the shape of an oscillatory and slowly exponentially decaying function. When the DNA is removed from the scattering chamber, one anticipates that the autocorrelation function will be the same as before the DNA was placed in the scattering chamber. Surprisingly and counter-intuitively it turns out that the autocorrelation function measured just after the removal of the DNA from the scattering chamber looks distinctly different from the one obtained before the DNA was placed in the chamber. Two examples of the autocorrelation functions measured just after the removal of the physical DNA are shown in Figures 2c and d. After duplicating this many times and checking the equipment in every conceivable way, we were forced to accept the working hypothesis that some new field structure is being excited from the physical vacuum. We termed this the DNA phantom in order to emphasize that its origin is related with the physical DNA. We have not yet observed this effect with other substances in the chamber. After the discovery of this effect we began a more rigorous and continuous study of this phenomena. We have found that, as long as the space in the scattering chamber is not disturbed, we are able to measure this effect for long periods of time. In several cases we have observed it for up to a month. It is important to emphasize that two conditions are necessary in order to observe the DNA phantoms. The first is the presence of the DNA molecule and the second is the exposure of the DNA to weak coherent laser radiation. This last condition has been shown to work with two different frequencies of laser radiation.
Perhaps the most important finding of these experiments is that they provide an opportunity to study the vacuum substructure on strictly scientific and quantitative grounds. This is possible due to the phantom field's intrinsic ability to couple with conventional electromagnetic fields. The value of the coupling constant between the DNA phantom field and the electromagnetic field of the laser radiation can be estimated from the intensity of scattered light. The first preliminary set of experiments carried out in Moscow and Stanford have allowed us to reliably detect the phantom effect; however, more measurements of the light scattering from the DNA phantom fields are necessary for a more precise determination of the value of the EMF-DNA phantom field coupling constant.

THEORY
It is fortunate that the experimental data provides us with qualitative and quantitative information about the nonlinear dynamical properties of the phantom DNA fields. Namely, these experimental data suggest that localized excitations of DNA phantom fields are long living and can exist in non-moving and slowly propagating states. This type of behavior is distinctly different from the behavior demonstrated by other well known nonlinear localized excitations such as solitons which are currently considered to be the best explanation of how vibrational energy propagates through the DNA.
It is a remarkable and striking coincidence that a new class of localized solutions to anharmonic Fermi-Pasta-Ulam lattice (FPU) - nonlinear localized excitations (NLE), which have been recently obtained [7], demonstrate very similar dynamical features to those of the DNA phantom. Nonlinear localized excitations predicted by the FPU model also have unusually long life-times. Furthermore, they can exist in both stationary or slowly propagating forms. In Figure 3, one example of a NLE is shown which illustrates three stationary localized excitations generated by numerical simulation using the FPU model [7]. It is worthy to note that this NLE has a surprisingly long life-time. Here, we present only one of the many possible examples of the patterns for stationary excitations which are theoretically predicted. Slowly propagating and long lived NLE are also predicted by this theory. Note that the FPU model can successfully explain the diversity and main features of the DNA phantom dynamical patterns. This model is suggested as the basis for a more general nonlinear quantum theory which may explain many of the observed subtle energy phenomena and eventually could provide a physical theory of consciousness.
According to our current hypothesis, the DNA phantom effect may be interpreted as a manifestation of a new physical vacuum substructure which has been previously overlooked. It appears that this substructure can be excited from the physical vacuum in a range of energies close to zero energy provided certain specific conditions are fulfilled which are specified above.
Furthermore, one can suggest that the DNA phantom effect is a specific example of a more general category of electromagnetic phantom effects [8]. This suggests that the electromagnetic phantom effect is a more fundamental phenomenon which can be used to explain other observed phantom effects including the phantom leaf effect and the phantom limb [9].
Dr. Poponin is a quantum physicist who is recognized world wide as a leading expert in quantum biology, including the nonlinear dynamics of DNA and the interactions of weak electromagnetic fields with biological systems. He is the Senior Research Scientist at the Institute of Biochemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences and is currently working with the Institute of HeartMath in a collaborative research project between IHM and the RAS. He can be contacted at Institute of HeartMath, Research Division, 14700 West Park Ave. Boulder Creek, CA 95006. Phone 408-338-8700, Fax 408-338-1182.

References
1. W.A. Tiller. What Are Subtle Energies? Journal of Scientific Exploration. Vol.7, p.293-304 (1993).
2. G. Rein and R. McCraty. Structural Changes in Water and DNA Associated with New Physiologically Measured States. Journal of Scientific Exploration. Vol.8, 3 p.438 (1994).
3. D.L. Childre. Self Empowerment. Boulder Creek: Planetary Publications, 1992.
4. S. Paddison. The Hidden Power of the Heart. Boulder Creek: Planetary Publications, 1992.
5. P.P. Gariaev, K.V. Grigor'ev, A.A. Vasil'ev, V.P. Poponin and V.A. Shcheglov. Investigation of the Fluctuation Dynamics of DNA Solutions by Laser Correlation Spectroscopy. Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute, n. 11-12, p. 23-30 (1992).
6. P.P. Gariaev and V.P. Poponin. Vacuum DNA phantom effect in vitro and its possible rational explanation. Nanobiology 1995 (in press).
7. V.P. Poponin. Modeling of NLE dynamics in one dimensional anharmonic FPU-lattice. Physics Letters A. (in press). 8. V. Tatur. The secrets of new thinking. Progress Publisher, Moscow, 1990, 200 p. (Russian).
9. J. K. Chouldhury et al., J. Inst. Eng. (India). 1979, v. 60, Pt EL3, p. 61-73.

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #137
tootrue

Does our DNA transmit 'echoes'?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #138
john connor

Really fascinating thread, thanks for sharing guys, I'm not too up on all this but would definently like to learn more. What happens to people who have organ transplants? I mean other DNA put in with their own? just curious. I've started to think recently that people who have so called 'gifts' are not so much special but normal, as in what we should all be? thoughts?
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #139
tootrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
I've started to think recently that people who have so called 'gifts' are not so much special but normal, as in what we should all be? thoughts?
Yes,
I think that our DNA is the principal part of our Life
At some stage something cut off, or blocked off, most of our DNA
Most of our DNA was labelled 'chunk DNA'
We were left to 'rely' on 3% of our DNA! And this is why Life actually 'sucks'!

Last edited by tootrue; 08-11-2008 at 09:39 AM.
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #140
tootrue

It is now talked of a change, a shift, or Awakening!

This is how researcher David Wilcock represents it - Will our DNA rise through the Pineal Gland, to actually come back 'together'?
- Talks about: Fairy circles, natural stargates, ESP, nested spheres, channeling, chakras, Pineal gland, Sumerian tablets, Osiris, kundalini, pine cone symbolism, Tammuz, Shiva, Third Eye, Bindi, Bacchus, Dionysus, Jesus, the Vatican

Last edited by tootrue; 08-11-2008 at 09:59 AM.
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote