Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2016, 09:27 PM   #161
mcgarry
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Likes: 86 (57 Posts)
Default

Does it matter if she is male or female if she is male then, she has chosen to be female for whatever reason not our business is it really ?
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 08:13 AM   #162
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
Does it matter if she is male or female if she is male then, she has chosen to be female for whatever reason not our business is it really ?
True enough but given all the controversy and exposure Transpeople are being exposed to, it would be hypocritical of the first family.
Why not come clean?
Given the fact the Obama's administration guidance requires schools to comply with transgender bathroom policies or lose federal funding, I'm of the opinion that it would follow on naturally to declare the first ladies real gender identify.
Likes: (2)
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #163
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
True enough but given all the controversy and exposure Transpeople are being exposed to, it would be hypocritical of the first family.
Why not come clean?
Given the fact the Obama's administration guidance requires schools to comply with transgender bathroom policies or lose federal funding, I'm of the opinion that it would follow on naturally to declare the first ladies real gender identify.
Except it would of made him unelectable. It would be nice if their last act in office was that she came out. Shes exactly the kind of transgender role model the world needs....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #164
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

The whole debate is ridiculous, she is a woman. They come in all shapes and sizes and everyone knows that, so anyone claiming otherwise is coming from a very nasty and unpleasant place.
Likes: (2)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 12:12 PM   #165
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 3,380
Likes: 236 (138 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
The whole debate is ridiculous, she is a woman. They come in all shapes and sizes and everyone knows that, so anyone claiming otherwise is coming from a very nasty and unpleasant place.
Your argument is ridiculous. Go to Thailand and see if every 'woman' you see is actually a woman.
And they're more convincing than old Michael
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #166
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Except it would of made him unelectable. It would be nice if their last act in office was that she came out. Shes exactly the kind of transgender role model the world needs....
Well it may yet come out or it may not. Nothing would really surprise me and the shock effect would be rather less I'd imagine as Bruce Jenner has already done this publicly.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 09:14 AM   #167
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Your argument is ridiculous. Go to Thailand and see if every 'woman' you see is actually a woman.
And they're more convincing than old Michael
So your argument is basically, men can dress up or transition into women, therefore Michelle Obama is a man.

Genius.

What's your explanation for all the people that knew her when she was a little girl, and went to school with her, and taught her, and lived on her street, and took her to prom....etc etc.

All lying? You're delusional

Last edited by qwuntybolo; 23-09-2016 at 09:14 AM.
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #168
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

By the way it might interest you all to know, that this entire ridiculous theory was started when the usual credulous idiots who believe anything they read on the internet, picked up a joke story on the satirical website Christwire from 2011 and thought it was real. Like some of you do.

http://web.archive.org/web/201603311...ire-exclusive/

Last edited by qwuntybolo; 23-09-2016 at 09:25 AM.
Likes: (2)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #169
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

I am with Joan Rivers on this when she said "and we all know" (she is a man). As in all the occult people know she is a man.


__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #170
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
I am with Joan Rivers on this when she said "and we all know" (she is a man). As in all the occult people know she is a man.


Meh, Joan Rivers is hardly a reliable source, botox could have poisioned her brain.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #171
thehiddenroom6669
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,055
Likes: 300 (217 Posts)
Default Does it really matter

noone gives a toss
thehiddenroom6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 09:52 PM   #172
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Meh, Joan Rivers is hardly a reliable source, botox could have poisioned her brain.
In the occult world there is a whole different level of things going on. They have their own news, their own gossip, their own drinks, their own hangouts, their own hybrids, their own agendas. Its in our society but its very different from our society. Some of the highest people up, are not the richest. Its like a world within a world.

She was getting so old, that she no longer cared about the occult world as much. She didn't care if she "slipped" knowledge like this. So she simply said "who cares, we all know". She probably knew for health reasons she was going to die. What would they do then, kill her? She already was going to die, lol.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 23-09-2016 at 09:55 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 02:46 AM   #173
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 3,380
Likes: 236 (138 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
So your argument is basically, men can dress up or transition into women, therefore Michelle Obama is a man.

Genius.

What's your explanation for all the people that knew her when she was a little girl, and went to school with her, and taught her, and lived on her street, and took her to prom....etc etc.

All lying? You're delusional
Non-existent people can't lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
By the way it might interest you all to know, that this entire ridiculous theory was started when the usual credulous idiots who believe anything they read on the internet, picked up a joke story on the satirical website Christwire from 2011 and thought it was real. Like some of you do.
People here have a mind of their own. You're welcome to be deluded and believe there aren't lies going on across society and media.
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 01:19 PM   #174
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Nice dodge, ignore the point and make a handwavy "you can believe what you want to believe" comment. There may well be lies in society and the media, that doesn't mean Michelle Obama is a man.

The facts are that a joke website and some intentionally bad photoshopping was taken as real by the great minds of the conspiracy sphere and woven into a fantasy.

Who is deluded?
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 03:11 PM   #175
ramirez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 886 (555 Posts)
Default

Had a few quid on Meechelle to be next US Pres, with Hilary so Ill the democrats might try running Meechelle. Anyway, it was 1000/1 now it is just 300/1. Century of change, so anything can happen.
__________________
Space tripping, drifting away

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 24-09-2016 at 03:12 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 11:18 AM   #176
hurr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 563
Likes: 42 (38 Posts)
Default

Batman could be a woman. That would explain his relationship with Robin without being gay.
__________________
'If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.'
– William Blake
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 07:14 PM   #177
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
Batman could be a woman. That would explain his relationship with Robin without being gay.
Theres already a batwoman. Shes a lesbian.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:44 AM   #178
hurr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 563
Likes: 42 (38 Posts)
Default

Batwoman could be a man.
__________________
'If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.'
– William Blake
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 10:33 AM   #179
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
Batwoman could be a man.
Im always pitching trans superheros on comic forums.

There a tendency to re-hash old superheros. The two id like to see reimagined as a trans character would be Black orchid, dial H for hero, or amethyst: princess of gem world.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 11:20 AM   #180
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

I dont think that Michelle Obama is a man. Her kids look too much like her - But funnily enough, they look nothing like their supposed father.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.