Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-11-2016, 09:18 AM   #1
organisedchaos

Red face little gray/silver men thingies?

Hiya *waves* I have been lurking for a while and had lots of problems logging in...but, i made it through to the other side

Love this site and the forum and have spent many nights reading lots of great posts!

I know it is my first post ~ but, I do have something to ask ~ When i started watching Dave's videos and reading some really great threads, it was like a portal (?) was opened in my mind. I had to stop watching the vids and reading posts for a couple of weeks cos one afternoon I had a nap and woke up in the state between being awake and still asleep and saw a little gray/silver man thing in my cupboard curled up with his/her head turned towards me. It was silver/gray and had a huge head with a pulsating forehead and little body. It disappeared once I was fully conscious. That night I also awoke and in the state between being awake and asleep, I saw the same thing with its mouth wide open in front of my face breathing cold air on me. The funny thing is that I didn't read anything about aliens whilst perusing the site. I wasn't afraid and told whatever it was to go away and no more sitings.

I am just curious if anyone else knows what this might have been? Would love to know if I have completely lost the plot or if there is a name for what i saw. It was so real and tangible...maybe I need to have a holiday?

Cheers
organisedchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #2
getagrip
Inactive

Welcome to dif

Interesting first post.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:35 AM   #3
organisedchaos

haha...thanks great way to introduce myself. Hope I haven't alienated (see what I did there) myself?
Old 24-11-2016, 09:43 AM   #4
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

That sounds a bit scary, but nice to know you have control and it doesn't come back. Who knows what is real and what isn't anymore?
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #5
paddy_blake

Hey organisedchaos, welcome to the forum.

What you saw is all down to interpretation. There are many posts on this forum with different points of view about what dreams represent.

Peace
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #6
organisedchaos

True dat!
Old 24-11-2016, 09:50 AM   #7
organisedchaos

Thanks Paddy. I guess what was interesting for me was that it wasn't a dream...it was in a semi-state of consciousness and more awake than asleep. I have never had 'visions' or hallucinations before. this was weird and was like some realm or dimension that I have never experienced. It was weird...
Old 24-11-2016, 09:53 AM   #8
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by organisedchaos View Post
Thanks Paddy. I guess what was interesting for me was that it wasn't a dream...it was in a semi-state of consciousness and more awake than asleep. I have never had 'visions' or hallucinations before. this was weird and was like some realm or dimension that I have never experienced. It was weird...
Yes, I've had the same experience too. But in my case I saw an American Indian Shamen, and it terrified me. It was a between state of dream and awake, so it too could be called a vision or perhaps lucid dream. I still have no idea what the meaning of it was.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:55 AM   #9
organisedchaos

Paddy - I will swap you a little gray man thingy for an Indian shaman...that's wayyyy cooler
Old 24-11-2016, 10:12 AM   #10
machineelf

American shaman, little grey men, Pffft, try giant spiders, only happened twice thankfully.

'Sleep walk dreaming' is how I see it.

Welcome orgs.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 10:15 AM   #11
organisedchaos

spiders??? mate, you got the bum steer!! i would take nazi little gray thingies and angry shaman over goddamn spiders....are u ok??i would prolly never go to sleep again
Old 24-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #12
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Welcome to the forum organisedchaos

It is amazing what you see when you first start using your eyes

(Bit Matrixy that)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #13
organisedchaos

Thanks Mighty I just wonder if I need to get a wetsuit, infra-red glasses, umbrella, and water pistol for the rest of the journey
Old 24-11-2016, 10:36 AM   #14
machineelf

HAHA! Yeah it was rather unsettling. It was about twice the size of my hand, scurrying along the door.
It sort of happened a third time that week, except I don't recall seeing the spider, I woke up to myself swatting at one on the wall that wasn't there. Been sober for a while, don't know what caused it.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #15
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by organisedchaos View Post
Thanks Mighty I just wonder if I need to get a wetsuit, infra-red glasses, umbrella, and water pistol for the rest of the journey
Just get some shades
Old 24-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Yes, I've had the same experience too. But in my case I saw an American Indian Shamen, and it terrified me. It was a between state of dream and awake, so it too could be called a vision or perhaps lucid dream. I still have no idea what the meaning of it was.
i had a Reiki master atunement, would have been around 2008 or something like that..... it ddn't agree with me at all, and i was in a pretty bad state afterwards.... i went to see a friend of mine who is a Reiki master and we meditated on it for a hour or so... i was out of my body, sitting next to a camp fire, it was dark, but i was aware of five Shaman sitting around the fire with me, their features just about visible in the light of the fire, one of them was my guide energy....

The Shaman to my left spoke to me and he kinda gestured with a movement of his head to a pile of something that was in the darkness behind us, he told me that 'they' had had to slaughter a lot of the livestock for the coming dark season as there wouldn't be enough food to keep them, and that their meat and skins would be needed to keep 'us' going...

This seemed to me to be a message to hunker down, take stock and rid myself of all that i didn't need...

My guide helped me to take those Reiki symbols out of my aura, later on. I've been told that you can't do that, but you can. i took them back to the woman who atuned me, detached from her and started the process of healing....

i think all the visions we have with our intuitive sight / third eye are messages, sometimes they are clear and sometimes we have to decode them, but that they are all very personal to each of us, it is difficut sometimes to decode a message for other, because the symbology to us may be different meaning to other

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 24-11-2016 at 02:07 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 02:30 PM   #17
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i had a Reiki master atunement, would have been around 2008 or something like that..... it ddn't agree with me at all, and i was in a pretty bad state afterwards.... i went to see a friend of mine who is a Reiki master and we meditated on it for a hour or so... i was out of my body, sitting next to a camp fire, it was dark, but i was aware of five Shaman sitting around the fire with me, their features just about visible in the light of the fire, one of them was my guide energy....

The Shaman to my left spoke to me and he kinda gestured with a movement of his head to a pile of something that was in the darkness behind us, he told me that 'they' had had to slaughter a lot of the livestock for the coming dark season as there wouldn't be enough food to keep them, and that their meat and skins would be needed to keep 'us' going...

This seemed to me to be a message to hunker down, take stock and rid myself of all that i didn't need...

My guide helped me to take those Reiki symbols out of my aura, later on. I've been told that you can't do that, but you can. i took them back to the woman who atuned me, detached from her and started the process of healing....

i think all the visions we have with our intuitive sight / third eye are messages, sometimes they are clear and sometimes we have to decode them, but that they are all very personal to each of us, it is difficut sometimes to decode a message for other, because the symbology to us may be different meaning to other
Thanks for sharing your story. Unfortunately, the 'phantom' shamen I saw was creeping towards me face to face, and I assumed attempting to drain or take my spirit or soul away. I was so terrified that I was paralysed sitting up in bed.

This was so long ago, that I dismissed it all as my imagination. It's just something I experienced, but can't fully explain it either. But it certainly allows me to be open minded towards supernatural or spiritual explanations.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #18
sokath his eyes uncovered

It might have been an acid flashback. The dude has suffered many his time
Old 24-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #19
organisedchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Thanks for sharing your story. Unfortunately, the 'phantom' shamen I saw was creeping towards me face to face, and I assumed attempting to drain or take my spirit or soul away. I was so terrified that I was paralysed sitting up in bed.

This was so long ago, that I dismissed it all as my imagination. It's just something I experienced, but can't fully explain it either. But it certainly allows me to be open minded towards supernatural or spiritual explanations.
Paddy - I think that is what freaked me out also was the open mouth in front of my face and my reaction was that it was taking something from me....I am going to start eating lots of garlic and onion so that no 'entity' gets quite that close again...

On the serious side though ~ after reading comments here and some great thoughts ~ maybe it was just a wake up call to realise that we are sharing our space with 'others' and to be mindful of that. Forewarned is forearmed (I think thats the saying?) and all that jazz lol.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:08 PM   #20
white light

Had similar experiences upon waking from sleep, seeing apparitions hovering over me. I've also experienced seeing physical reality change infront of my eyes, in neither sleep nor drug related states. Reality is weird.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote