Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 23-04-2017, 02:30 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default We must try to help free Julian Assange

Please write to your Member of Parliament or Congressman to advocate for this man who has been so unjustly treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62de7M46b_0

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 03:45 AM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

Julian Assange is very likely a tripple agent. An intelligence asset working for the CIA and Mossad.

Don't worry about him he should be fine. It's all an act.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 23-04-2017 at 03:47 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 05:22 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Julian Assange is very likely a tripple agent. An intelligence asset working for the CIA and Mossad.

Don't worry about him he should be fine. It's all an act.
And you regard them as credible and reliable agencies who would never betray their assets?

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #4
JustMe418

I don't think it will work as he is hiding to avoid charges.

If he is telling the truth then why would he be allowed freedom?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:39 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I don't think it will work as he is hiding to avoid charges.

If he is telling the truth then why would he be allowed freedom?
He stole nothing, he hacked nothing, the didn't ask anyone to do anything to hack or steal anything. He just published after checking the veracity of the documents. If he was a Wall St Journal journalist he would be protected by US law.
If they can take him down, then it will be the end of any kind of non-officially sanctioned speech.

Old 23-04-2017, 05:58 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
He stole nothing, he hacked nothing, the didn't ask anyone to do anything to hack or steal anything. He just published after checking the veracity of the documents. If he was a Wall St Journal journalist he would be protected by US law.
If they can take him down, then it will be the end of any kind of non-officially sanctioned speech.
He stands accused of sex charges doesn't he? Let him face his accusers. If he doesn't then it will constantly hang over his head. Doesn't the truth make you free?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
He stands accused of sex charges doesn't he? Let him face his accusers. If he doesn't then it will constantly hang over his head. Doesn't the truth make you free?
No, no sex charges. He was never charged. He was accused but both women ended up explaining that the police were the ones who turned their enquiries to them into allegations. The women agree there was no rape or sexual assault.

He has successfully sued the British and Swedish Governments at the UN TWICE and the ruling is that he is being unlawfully detained and should be compensated.

Last edited by the tealady; 23-04-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:33 AM   #8
derekbuttery

Quote:
And you regard them as credible and reliable agencies who would never betray their assets?
Psy-Op.... doing what he's told, but doesnt know why or how.... see also Snowden, Henri Paul, most politicians......
Old 24-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
No, no sex charges. He was never charged. He was accused but both women ended up explaining that the police were the ones who turned their enquiries to them into allegations. The women agree there was no rape or sexual assault.

He has successfully sued the British and Swedish Governments at the UN TWICE and the ruling is that he is being unlawfully detained and should be compensated.
So if they said that then there are no charges to answer and they cant prosecute him for them, especially if the 'victims' deny anything. The internat pages I read said they dropped the charges of sexual assault but they would still pursue the rape charge, so he still has reason to hide.

He isnt being detained as he is in the sanctuary of a soverign state effectively. He is not in a British prison or other correctional facility.

Why is he afraid of going to the US on espionage charges? if he didnt acquire the material then can he be prosecuted for leaking it? there are other people, such as Gary McKinnon, who never had the benefit of a safehole to hide in. The more he keeps hiding from the charges the more people will think he is guilty of them.

Why not compare him to Icke, who has clearly stated he would be happy to go to court and have it out in the public eye with his accusers? If Icke would be ready to face a public trial for his books then why is Assange hiding like a frightened rabbit? maybe there is some truth in the charges?

Last edited by JustMe418; 24-04-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:11 AM   #10
mranderson

Quote:
Please write to your Member of Parliament or Congressman to advocate for this man who has been so unjustly treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62de7M46b_0
Julian Assange is controlled by small inter dimensional goats who came to Earth in 1422 and began impregnating Earth goats.

From there the Earth goats began talking to the small inter dimensional goats using ancient techniques known as Bhul Shi' and a plot was hatched to invent Julian Assange.

In approximately 1689 another faction of inter dimensional Ferrets known as The Wigglers began appearing and leaving behind their ancient technology for humans to find , unfortunately this ancient technology looked exactly like old white dog poo and so mostly it was shunned and the few who took to using it went stark raving mad and left behind no notes.

In the present day the small inter dimensional goats have learnt to telepathically interact with humans using the same ancient technique of Bhul Shi' and have managed to invent Julian Assange along with every other truther who will soon be exposed as working for the CIA which was also invented by the inter dimensional goats.

There is as much substance in the above statement as in the rest of this threads replies.

Please enjoy your day.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 03:49 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Regardless of what you might think of him personally, if he is shut down you might be next. It's the principle of free speech and freedom of expression that needs to be preserved.

Old 28-04-2017, 06:04 AM   #12
derekbuttery

Quote:
Regardless of what you might think of him personally, if he is shut down you might be next. It's the principle of free speech and freedom of expression that needs to be preserved.
I 'enjoy' reading wikileaks, admittedly it's not the easiest of sites to navigate, but don't you think THEY are already controlling him and his site, after all it's not on the deep web, nor the dark web (shudder), it's available to all via a simple google of his name.

the net is pwned and controlled and we have nothing to do but use it as best we can. I'm not 100% convinced he / it is a front for (eg CIA) anything, it's just being surveilled closer than most...

whether he knows it or not, I am convinced however, he is being controlled by TPTB, and whether he's free or not I can't see it making an iota of difference to the world in which we live.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:42 AM   #13
mranderson

Quote:
Exactly , it's difficult to believe that on the cusp of the global awakening we are having to support centuries old principles.

Odd how things turn out isn't it. I was expecting something difficult to happen around the shift in consciousness , but even I am taken aback by how little understanding there is of WHY the concepts of free speech and freedom of expression are so bloody fundamental to human existence

Old 29-04-2017, 05:01 AM   #14
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Exactly , it's difficult to believe that on the cusp of the global awakening we are having to support centuries old principles.

Odd how things turn out isn't it. I was expecting something difficult to happen around the shift in consciousness , but even I am taken aback by how little understanding there is of WHY the concepts of free speech and freedom of expression are so bloody fundamental to human existence
mostly because ignorance is bliss. no understanding because there's nothing to understand. Freedoms of anything just do not exist in this worldly 'reality'. As with 'human rights' they're just phrases given to us by TPTB as another distraction. No one fought any war for me to have 'freedom', as 'freedom' is non-existent. Freedom to speak what exactly?, freedom to express what?

Freedom for self expression and the freedom to speak that expressiveness is nil because most of what we really want to say would offend others. It's an offence to offend in most countries, it's illegal to express yourself violently, it's illegal to speak in racist monologues, or to encourage others to express themselves through violence.

But maybe that's what I want to do. Express my inner most hatred towards one group of people through speeches and books and literature, and get like minded folks to express their hatred towards similar groups through violence.... see where this could lead?

anyhow, as above so below, TPTB give with one hand ("freedom of speech") and take away with the other (laws designed to make it impossible to speak freely).
Old 29-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #15
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Freedom for self expression and the freedom to speak that expressiveness is nil because most of what we really want to say would offend others. It's an offence to offend in most countries, it's illegal to express yourself violently, it's illegal to speak in racist monologues, or to encourage others to express themselves through violence.

But maybe that's what I want to do. Express my inner most hatred towards one group of people through speeches and books and literature, and get like minded folks to express their hatred towards similar groups through violence.... see where this could lead?
You see this is the thing, surely the correct way to counter what you speak about is to inform and disseminate other information , to inform people of why they are wrong on a subject or to ask that they consider other factors.

If a group is being targeted by dis information then the group should feel the need to stand up for itself and prove people wrong.

There are all ready protections in place for inciting violence , you can't write a political manifesto based on singling out a particular group for collective punishment for example. You can present facts on the other hand, and you can link behavioural patterns to groups if it can be backed up by evidence.

I actually wish these laws were applied properly across the board and not used selectively dependant upon the political tone of the day or dependant on who feels offended by the truth today.

If something is a lie, you don't get offended. You laugh at it for how ridiculous it is and maybe you have enough reason to prosecute someone for slander or libel. Depends what they are saying.

If something is true you may get offended hearing it because people don't like the truth they prefer the glossy lies with nice pictures.

Speech and expression should not be monitored dependant on how offended somebody is , and neither should protections be in place so groups can hide behind say - religion as a way to promote social division or incite violence.

Neither should our search for the truth be dependant on if somebody will be offended by it.

Last edited by mranderson; 29-04-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #16
mranderson

Quote:
mostly because ignorance is bliss. no understanding because there's nothing to understand. Freedoms of anything just do not exist in this worldly 'reality'. As with 'human rights' they're just phrases given to us by TPTB as another distraction. No one fought any war for me to have 'freedom', as 'freedom' is non-existent. Freedom to speak what exactly?, freedom to express what?
Actually yes, many people did die so we could have freedom of thought and freedom of expression.

We are more free than we think, while also being more constrained than we want.

To say nobody died for freedom of expression or speech is ridiculous Derek I'm sorry.

http://www.peterloomassacre.org/history.html

Ever heard David Icke quote this ?

Quote:
Rise like lions for we are many and they are few
That event changed the way England did things eventually, and it was because people wanted the freedom to speak, to express themselves.

So please, before denying the importance of expression, of consciousness and how it is manifested , take a moment to imagine you live in a world without these mechanisms in place because all of us alive today owe a great deal to our ancestors for having the brass balls to stand up and be counted.

History is important , if we want to tell the truth we must be able to know it and have access to it.

Old 29-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #17
derekbuttery

Quote:
Actually yes, many people did die so we could have freedom of thought and freedom of expression.

We are more free than we think, while also being more constrained than we want.

To say nobody died for freedom of expression or speech is ridiculous Derek I'm sorry.

http://www.peterloomassacre.org/history.html

Ever heard David Icke quote this ?

That event changed the way England did things eventually, and it was because people wanted the freedom to speak, to express themselves.

So please, before denying the importance of expression, of consciousness and how it is manifested , take a moment to imagine you live in a world without these mechanisms in place because all of us alive today owe a great deal to our ancestors for having the brass balls to stand up and be counted.

History is important , if we want to tell the truth we must be able to know it and have access to it.
I completely disagree with this, and so, would many of those that died.

They were all fed lies by TPTB to enhance varying situations to create war. Now, please read that I think all war is illegal, immoral and corrupt.

There was no change in the way Engalnd, GB, the UK or europe did anything after the war. THAT is the illusion. Events since WWII for example, are completely orchestrated, planned. (I think you mis-) Quoted Icke, so I'll use his "totalitarian tiptoe" analogy. Small steps of change as to not scare the populace.

If you honestly believe that war is a means to an end, then might I suggest a complete re-think of what you perceive to be the 'truth'.

I have not said anything about the importance of expression. I'm all for it. It's the 'freedom' bit I have issues with. There are no freedoms in the world. As for consciousness, I never mentioned anything regarding this.

You speak of your ancestors having balls to stand up for anything, you quoted Icke. Here's something I think would tie both toggether "One man's saviour is another man's terrorist" - as above so below!!

Your ancestors had no choice (no freedom) other than to go to war. They were ordered to train to kill the 'enemy' (enemy = the bad guys as defined by the elite!!) without question, for King and Country, for God. Bollocks. TPTB needed x to happen so they could begin part ii of plan y.

Nothing to do with freedom for the heirs of their loins.

Here's another, seeing as your partial to quotes and sayings " history belongs to the victor", so how important is history to the losers?
Old 29-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #18
derekbuttery

Quote:
You see this is the thing, surely the correct way to counter what you speak about is to inform and disseminate other information , to inform people of why they are wrong on a subject or to ask that they consider other factors.

If a group is being targeted by dis information then the group should feel the need to stand up for itself and prove people wrong.

There are all ready protections in place for inciting violence , you can't write a political manifesto based on singling out a particular group for collective punishment for example. You can present facts on the other hand, and you can link behavioural patterns to groups if it can be backed up by evidence.

I actually wish these laws were applied properly across the board and not used selectively dependant upon the political tone of the day or dependant on who feels offended by the truth today.

If something is a lie, you don't get offended. You laugh at it for how ridiculous it is and maybe you have enough reason to prosecute someone for slander or libel. Depends what they are saying.

If something is true you may get offended hearing it because people don't like the truth they prefer the glossy lies with nice pictures.

Speech and expression should not be monitored dependant on how offended somebody is , and neither should protections be in place so groups can hide behind say - religion as a way to promote social division or incite violence.

Neither should our search for the truth be dependant on if somebody will be offended by it.
Now you're talking yourself out of your own argument. How can you trust politics, politicians to give you anything? Political manifestos ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLE! democracy is a diversionary tool used by the elite. Look at how the major political parties in the UK have changed over the last 40 years alone. Does labour truly reflect what it's party founders hoped for?, do they truly represent the working classes today? No. They're the (excuse the americanism) neo-cons of UK politics. 'New' Labour might as well have read "Sub-Tory".

You're talking semantics. My point was there is no freedom of speech. Hitler rose on this alleged freedom and then snatched it away from the people when he had his 'power'.

Keep deluding yourself into believing there is a current freedom for the common people, and keep playing right into their hands. Another quote for "out sheeping the sheep"

I guess I'll use your freedom of speech to agree to disagree with you.
Old 29-04-2017, 07:37 PM   #19
mranderson

Quote:
I completely disagree with this, and so, would many of those that died.

They were all fed lies by TPTB to enhance varying situations to create war. Now, please read that I think all war is illegal, immoral and corrupt.

There was no change in the way Engalnd, GB, the UK or europe did anything after the war. THAT is the illusion. Events since WWII for example, are completely orchestrated, planned. (I think you mis-) Quoted Icke, so I'll use his "totalitarian tiptoe" analogy. Small steps of change as to not scare the populace.

If you honestly believe that war is a means to an end, then might I suggest a complete re-think of what you perceive to be the 'truth'.

I have not said anything about the importance of expression. I'm all for it. It's the 'freedom' bit I have issues with. There are no freedoms in the world. As for consciousness, I never mentioned anything regarding this.

You speak of your ancestors having balls to stand up for anything, you quoted Icke. Here's something I think would tie both toggether "One man's saviour is another man's terrorist" - as above so below!!

Your ancestors had no choice (no freedom) other than to go to war. They were ordered to train to kill the 'enemy' (enemy = the bad guys as defined by the elite!!) without question, for King and Country, for God. Bollocks. TPTB needed x to happen so they could begin part ii of plan y.

Nothing to do with freedom for the heirs of their loins.

Here's another, seeing as your partial to quotes and sayings " history belongs to the victor", so how important is history to the losers?

The Peterloo Massacre has nothing to do with war Derek.

It was about workers rights, collective bargaining, working conditions and so on.

I have no idea why you brought war into it ? I wasn't talking about war I was talking about peoples ability to speak either as individuals or as a group.

I have not mis quoted David Icke thank you very much, as the quote comes from the Poem of Shelley called The Masque of Anarchy.

Old 29-04-2017, 07:53 PM   #20
mranderson

Quote:
Now you're talking yourself out of your own argument. How can you trust politics, politicians to give you anything? Political manifestos ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLE! democracy is a diversionary tool used by the elite. Look at how the major political parties in the UK have changed over the last 40 years alone. Does labour truly reflect what it's party founders hoped for?, do they truly represent the working classes today? No. They're the (excuse the americanism) neo-cons of UK politics. 'New' Labour might as well have read "Sub-Tory".

You're talking semantics. My point was there is no freedom of speech. Hitler rose on this alleged freedom and then snatched it away from the people when he had his 'power'.

Keep deluding yourself into believing there is a current freedom for the common people, and keep playing right into their hands. Another quote for "out sheeping the sheep"

I guess I'll use your freedom of speech to agree to disagree with you.
I don't think you grasp the concept at all derek.

If you truly believe we have so little freedom, so little power within ourselves to determine our own fate would you not consider it important to hold dear the simple ability to voice your experience of your life ?

I am even more concerned after reading your reply that people do not fully understand the importance or have any historical context with which to compare their own existence.

It hasn't all ways been like this Derek you do understand that much don't you ?

We haven't all ways been able to have freedom of assembly and even THAT is entirely curtailed due to the suppression of dissent.

I think that is the key factor here, with freedom of conscience and freedom of expression ( the two go hand in hand with freedom of speech btw ) what we are really talking about is the freedom to disseminate our experience of the world without being under threat of imprisonment or worse, death.

Why must you assume I am trying to keep people in some sort of servitude by espousing the importance of freedom of speech, thought and expression ?

It is the opposite , I am advocating for the abolition of state interference in many aspects of our life.

State approved speech is one of the main ones I am against.

Obviously you don't think it's important, or don't think it ever existed.

I am glad you are free to think so.