Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Should we globally legalize hemp and/or marijuana?
Yes, hemp should be globally legalized! 24 39.34%
No, hemp should NOT be globally legalized! 4 6.56%
Hemp and marijuana should be globally legalized! 42 68.85%
I believe Christ should start a global online government! 4 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-06-2015, 05:52 PM   #41
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

The plant was made illegal by greedy bastards and once they can benefit from MJ it will be legal again. Just look at monsanta now bringing out a geneticly modified strain., No way they would make such research unless they lnow it will be legal soon. ̈́

Its been proven many times over that the most harmful thing about cannabis is the prohobition.

I know many grown up people who smoke weed every day and they all have goood productive lifes with kids and good jobs.

they will and I will keep smoke and eat MJ every day no matter what tptb do. If they make it legal and send out frankenweed I can tell you for sure I will keep growing my own seed. no way I will try some of that shit. how ever strong it might be.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 05:55 PM   #42
donjuan

It would never happen as long as politicians are at the behest of corporations. The amount of retooling that would be needed would be insane then theres the losses corporations would face. Why do you think they go so hard to alienate cannabis and hemp like its the devil's plant. Even our bins are made from petrochemical plastics, all that rubbish in landfill could've been hemp if people weren't so easily brainwashed. Its all about scarcity speculation and profit; hemp has no place in this system.

I'd love to see a parallel universe that choose hemp over profit.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #43
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Yeah right....
I don't need to lie to you or anyone else

Yes it stops beating when i smoke and is quite common i am told.

FFS I am half on side so what are you going to be like with Mrs snooty pants who has never had a puff, sorry or is it poof
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:06 PM   #44
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post
I don't need to lie to you or anyone else

Yes it stops beating when i smoke and is quite common i am told.

FFS I am half on side so what are you going to be like with Mrs snooty pants who has never had a puff, sorry or is it poof
Sorry man but I have never ever talked to anyone for whom smoking weed makes their heart stop. And I have been to a few different cannabis cups and have talked to hundreds of people about weed. Maybe if you belive it hard enough it will become true?
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:12 PM   #45
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
frankenweed I can tell you for sure I will keep growing my own seed.
Yes, don't blame you and i think the new scunk weed is about 18% THC instead of 2% from the 1960's so i guess thats been GMO-ed already.

I still me own brandy, easy as pie and you just add sugar to 26lts of water and 48 hour yeast, leave for 3 days (Not 2) and heat up for about 4 hours in something that looks like a water heater that has cold water from the kitchen tap pumped to it.

The stuff that drips out the machine is 96% so you need to water it back down before adding a flaviour from a small bottle, jobs a good one.

you can pick up the electric stills on ebay at about £250 to hold 26ltrs of "Mash" and everything else needed so its sort of semi-legal

Excluding the bottle it cost about £3.00 for 750ml and thats at 45% which is too strong for most people and it tastes just as good as anything you can buy

Last edited by judgedread; 17-06-2015 at 06:14 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #46
supertzar

Quote:
People kill themselves because of cyber insults and the govenment wants to use that an an excuse to make us all use an ID so they can spy on us and remove our freedom of speech.

0.0001% of the population cannot be used as an excuse by our government to change the law and the same applies to us.

if we had a vote on this then the population would be split 50/50 not that this matters to the government when 99% vote for one thing and get another.

People depend on and get Morphine when needed so me is OK with weed on licence if needs be but i don't think that weed is a cure in any way for cancer or makes the best rope money can buy.

They say the same about coke and sex, i would not know but we do in this case need laws "we the people" can agree on and i am not sure it would be a big yes if put to the vote
Speaking from a medical marijuana state in the USA (we voted it into the State Constitution with 64% voting yes,) there are waaay more people who get serious benefit from it than that already and many more would if it were perfectly legal. Do you know how many different major diseases are in the medical cannabis orbit? Off the top of my head: cancer, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, autism, glaucoma, hmm what else? Not to mention people with less serious illnesses benefit from herb too. My view is almost everyone would benefit from it at some point. Do you have 'voter initiatives' where you live? That's how we got our constitution changed to have medical marijuana with an overwhelming majority supporting the Act.

Well sex is pretty great. Given a choice between either sex or herb for the rest of my life I'm choosing sex obviously! Don't know about coke. I don't mess with that. Too dangerous, too bad of karma and it's just not appealing to me.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-06-2015 at 06:30 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #47
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry man but I have never ever talked to anyone for whom smoking weed makes their heart stop.
it scares the shit out of you and you end up gasping for breath and then having to stop yourself from hyper ventalating.

Not good when you is trying to enjoy yourself

I have come across resin that has been cut with something more than a little addictive before but it's not oil or resin but the nateral green stuff that stops my heart from beating.

Was it not for this then i would smoke maybe once a month but that still does not make me think that it should be legal
Old 17-06-2015, 06:35 PM   #48
supertzar

Quote:
Yes, don't blame you and i think the new scunk weed is about 18% THC instead of 2% from the 1960's so i guess thats been GMO-ed already.

I still me own brandy, easy as pie and you just add sugar to 26lts of water and 48 hour yeast, leave for 3 days (Not 2) and heat up for about 4 hours in something that looks like a water heater that has cold water from the kitchen tap pumped to it.

The stuff that drips out the machine is 96% so you need to water it back down before adding a flaviour from a small bottle, jobs a good one.

you can pick up the electric stills on ebay at about £250 to hold 26ltrs of "Mash" and everything else needed so its sort of semi-legal

Excluding the bottle it cost about £3.00 for 750ml and thats at 45% which is too strong for most people and it tastes just as good as anything you can buy
Naw, it's not GMO. It's normal breeding of fine specimens. There are thousands of strains and to my knowledge they all contain natural genetics. Maybe Monsanto or someone is playing around with it that way but as far as I know all available strains are just developments of natural genetics from around the world.
Old 17-06-2015, 06:46 PM   #49
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
cancer, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, autism, glaucoma, hmm what else
Cancer is the big number here since GMO's got invented but MJ does not cure it but might help with pain release and should be an option on the table along side morphine.

for multiple sclerosis i think it does indeed help and in many places you can get it on prescription

Not sure about autism but i think it maybe streaching the limits however i do know half our kids we are told now have ADHD and the state gives them ratalin, better known as speed to make them good little sheep.

People also talk to much on weed and today walls have ears or lets just say "Smart TV's" have ears, fact, check it out yourself
Old 17-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #50
supertzar

Quote:
Cancer is the big number here since GMO's got invented but MJ does not cure it but might help with pain release and should be an option on the table along side morphine.

for multiple sclerosis i think it does indeed help and in many places you can get it on prescription

Not sure about autism but i think it maybe streaching the limits however i do know half our kids we are told now have ADHD and the state gives them ratalin, better known as speed to make them good little sheep.

People also talk to much on weed and today walls have ears or lets just say "Smart TV's" have ears, fact, check it out yourself
I know people who have been cured of cancer with cannabinoids. One older fellow made his colon cancer disappear by eating his son's medical marijuana extracts. Another caregiver I know was honored recently for helping to save the life of a teenage girl with advanced brain cancer. She was going to die in a few months according to the doctors but now years later she is doing well and her brain cancer is almost totally gone. Many more personal success stories are out there. Just look!
Old 17-06-2015, 07:05 PM   #51
thoughtonfire

thoughtonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 07:23 PM   #52
judgedread
Inactive

I also hear that baking soda to change the PH level of your blood is also stopping a lot of cancer and yes i think big pharma is taking us for stupid and like to keep us on BS pills that keep profits high.

But be honest, you want it legal because you like it right !

thoughtonfire

Rice could also be used for most of the above and in many case is used and yes i know about Nylon killing the hemp rope industry but lets not shy away from the real reason and thats the use of a drug to relax the brain and chill out.

When i was a lad i know i was feeding "weed" to my caged birds because when i threw the hucks out on the garden with the bird shit these big weeds soon
sprung up and my dad for some reason kept telling me to cut them down or the police would come and get me.

Today i think they jap the bird seed with radiation to kill them so i bet lots of canary's and zebra finch now die of cancer.

Last edited by judgedread; 17-06-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #53
manta
Inactive

Getting back to Sativex the overpriced shit GW & Gov have conjured up to scam the shit out of the tax payer even tho Cannabis is a class b drug in the UK & no1 else is allowed to sell it. According to GW Pharm Sativex isnt even Cannabis lol Plus according to UK gov cannabis has no medicinal properties anyways........

I know people who make their own concentrates & are curing love ones illness including cancer. Fuck your clinical bullshit trials from the same people that have been oppressing humanity for years with their lies scamming bastards. Like im going to believe anything these psychos tell me
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 07:44 PM   #54
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Getting back to Sativex the overpriced shit GW & Gov have conjured up to scam the shit out of the tax payer even tho Cannabis is a class b drug in the UK & no1 else is allowed to sell it. According to GW Pharm Sativex isnt even Cannabis lol Plus according to UK gov cannabis has no medicinal properties anyways........

I know people who make their own concentrates & are curing love ones illness including cancer. Fuck your clinical bullshit trials from the same people that have been oppressing humanity for years with their lies scamming bastards. Like im going to believe anything these psychos tell me
From their own website ''Sativex® is a cannabinoid medicine for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis'' http://www.gwpharm.com/sativex.aspx Cannabis has no medical value until proven by Phase I-III human trials. It failed in a Phase III cancer pain study http://www.pharmatimes.com/Article/1...ain_study.aspx

''Like im going to believe anything these psychos tell me'' Your belief has nothing to do with facts. Its like saying ''I don't believe in gravity.'' I've added countless studies which prove cannabis has a very short half-life and oral bioavailability - its like drinking 0.5abv beer and expecting to get drunk after one can. In order to absorb one full gram of the oil you would need to take 10 and even then most of its gone from the body in a few (2-3) hours. In other words you would need HUGE doses throughout the day. Also the only human study so far shows cannabis doesn't treat, let alone cures cancer http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v9.../6603236a.html
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 07:50 PM   #55
piskavac

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 08:07 PM   #56
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post

Well hold on a moment !

Didn't you forget to add twisting, spinning and the word propaganda to that statement.

Me mum is on her last legs with lung cancer at the age of 70 after they said she only had about 3 months to live like six months ago so shes on air 24/7 plus morphine and some other pain drug.

She also has some brain eating thing, not that you can tell and has had here 3 score years and ten plus she has used a wheel chair when out and about for about five years so i guess she is screwed already.

Myself, well i think they should put her out of it but the medical profession wants to make it's last buck from us tax payers so they just keep her ticking along and gives her rest-bite care every 2 weeks

I would be up for murder if i went against the system and gave her a smoke

Last edited by judgedread; 17-06-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #57
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
From their own website ''Sativex® is a cannabinoid medicine for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis'' http://www.gwpharm.com/sativex.aspx Cannabis has no medical value until proven by Phase I-III human trials. It failed in a Phase III cancer pain study http://www.pharmatimes.com/Article/1...ain_study.aspx

''Like im going to believe anything these psychos tell me'' Your belief has nothing to do with facts. Its like saying ''I don't believe in gravity.'' I've added countless studies which prove cannabis has a very short half-life and oral bioavailability - its like drinking 0.5abv beer and expecting to get drunk after one can. In order to absorb one full gram of the oil you would need to take 10 and even then most of its gone from the body in a few (2-3) hours. In other words you would need HUGE doses throughout the day. Also the only human study so far shows cannabis doesn't treat, let alone cures cancer http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v9.../6603236a.html
You have no idea what you are talking about. Eating a gram of concentrate will definitely make you extremely stoned for more than 24 hours. A beginning dose is the size of a grain of rice. You won't even address my information which is based in reality not in these lame studies. Those in vitro studies are a joke. Without large studies on eating concentrates you are flying blind. Don't you see?

Last edited by supertzar; 17-06-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:25 PM   #58
supertzar

Quote:
But be honest, you want it legal because you like it right !
I love everything about the plant including getting stoned, for sure. I would give up getting stoned for all eternity if that would remove all laws against it though. I mean I'd be pretty popular for one thing, but for another it would thrill my soul to see all the benefits the world would enjoy.
Old 17-06-2015, 09:16 PM   #59
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I know people who have been cured of cancer with cannabinoids. One older fellow made his colon cancer disappear by eating his son's medical marijuana extracts. Another caregiver I know was honored recently for helping to save the life of a teenage girl with advanced brain cancer. She was going to die in a few months according to the doctors but now years later she is doing well and her brain cancer is almost totally gone. Many more personal success stories are out there. Just look!
Let's assume 1 million people (1,000,000) decide to take some alternative remedy to cure their cancer instead of taking conventional medicine. Let's further assume (for the sake of argument) that only 0.1% of this million will experience spontaneous remission (the actual remission rate, for breast cancer and basal cell carcinoma at least, is closer to 20% http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/14/1047.full http://dartmed.dartmouth.edu/spring0..._remission.php http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312698/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19029493 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11726133 ) that 0.3% were misdiagnosed and so do not actually have cancer, and that the alternative treatment is ineffective. This makes for a total of 0.4%, or 4000 people. Now, 4000 people translates into a lot of testimonials, "CAM cured my cancer" blogs, Internet comments, newspaper articles, and real-life word-of-mouth, so this makes an extremely positive impression for ''x'', say cannabis oil. But the other 99.6% died, so though you are bombarded with the stories of the 4000, you hear absolutely nothing about the 996,000 who were not cured. This number rises significantly when you consider that the total number of people who have treated their cancer with CAM is much higher than one million. Of course, this is just a hypothetical example, but it gives you an idea of how the selection bias inherent in all anecdotal evidence can present a grossly distorted picture of just how effective a treatment is, if at all.

A 2004 German study showed spontaneous regression in a mouse model of glioma http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15530886 A study in the Archives of Ophthalmology documented 13 cases of spontaneous regression in humans with large optic gliomas http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11296017

If you are basing your claims on anecdotal experience, then any treatment will seem to work for anything and everything
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 17-06-2015 at 09:26 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 09:29 PM   #60
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
Let's assume 1 million people (1,000,000) decide to take some alternative remedy to cure their cancer instead of taking conventional medicine. Let's further assume (for the sake of argument) that only 0.1% of this million will experience spontaneous remission (the actual remission rate, for breast cancer and basal cell carcinoma at least, is closer to 20% http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/14/1047.full http://dartmed.dartmouth.edu/spring0..._remission.php http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312698/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19029493 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11726133 ) that 0.3% were misdiagnosed and so do not actually have cancer, and that the alternative treatment is ineffective. This makes for a total of 0.4%, or 4000 people. Now, 4000 people translates into a lot of testimonials, "CAM cured my cancer" blogs, Internet comments, newspaper articles, and real-life word-of-mouth, so this makes an extremely positive impression for ''x'', say cannabis oil. But the other 99.6% died, so though you are bombarded with the stories of the 4000, you hear absolutely nothing about the 996,000 who were not cured. This number rises significantly when you consider that the total number of people who have treated their cancer with CAM is much higher than one million. Of course, this is just a hypothetical example, but it gives you an idea of how the selection bias inherent in all anecdotal evidence can present a grossly distorted picture of just how effective a treatment is, if at all.

If you are basing your claims on anecdotal experience, then any treatment will seem to work for anything and everything
But because the government banned research anecdotal evidence is the best evidence we have. The studies showing antineoplastic activity don't hurt but they are nothing compared to the experience of thousands of people taking cannabinoids the correct way. I guarantee the success rate is way higher than spontaneous remission. Time will bear this out.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-06-2015 at 09:30 PM.