Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 18-04-2017, 03:58 PM   #41
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

One is the Sun setting, one is the full moon rising.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #42
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
One is the Sun setting, one is the full moon rising.
That's what I initially thought. However, even a ''blood moon'' at sunset doesn't glow or give off as much light as that. It's either fake, or they've added a glow effect to the moon to make it appear more like the Sun? Note too the vast majority of images showing a real ''Blood Moon'' are also shopped and enhanced inside photoshop and lightroom.

Last edited by Firewand; 19-04-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 04:51 PM   #43
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
That's what I initially thought. However, even a ''blood moon'' at sunset doesn't glow or give off as much light as that. It's either fake, or they've added a glow effect to the moon to make it appear more like the Sun? Note too the vast majority of images showing a real ''Blood Moon'' are also shopped and enhanced inside photoshop and lightroom.
The camera is over exposing both. The figures for the rise and set times are in line with what is seen.
Old 19-04-2017, 06:56 PM   #44
Firewand

Quote:
The camera is over exposing both. The figures for the rise and set times are in line with what is seen.
Quite possible, yes. It's more than likely an effect though, as too much overexposure of an image or film footage means the footage will become very posterized.
Old 22-04-2017, 07:46 PM   #45
Firewand

Here you go, nine. It took me around 2.5 hours, not including the time it took for the final render. I view it more as an exercise in motion tracking outside the frame than anything else. I could have spent more time working on the Sun, so it's not perfect. If I ever do another then I will make it better next time by spending more time on the Sun. As usual some of the quality has been lost after uploading it to Youtube.

Old 22-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #46
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Here you go, nine. It took me around 2.5 hours, not including the time it took for the final render. I view it more as an exercise in motion tracking outside the frame than anything else. I could have spent more time working on the Sun, so it's not perfect. If I ever do another then I will make it better next time by spending more time on the Sun. As usual some of the quality has been lost after uploading it to Youtube.

Can I say it first

HOAX

This puts all the rest to shame DG

Brill.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #47
Firewand

Nope, I was there and filmed it myself, so it's real. Honest.
Old 23-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #48
Firewand

I took the video down, apprentice. I noticed after playing it back on youtube the Sunlight from the optical flares were a little too bright and over exposed, plus I need to apply a few masks to the layers really to make it look much more realistic. Also the small lake in the foreground didn't have any Sunlight reflecting off it before the sun came into the frame. when I get the time I will do a much better version.
Old 27-04-2017, 09:02 PM   #49
Firewand

Dual Sunset second edit, apprentice.

I've ironed out a number of the over exposure issues. Not quite the final edit yet though, still a little bit more work to do on the sun. It's perfectly motion tracked now though. You won't see even the slightest bit of wobble or movement from that Sun.

I have also added one of my fancy intro's to the beginning just to show off a bit. which is about the best thing so far to the edit. You won't see intro's like that for the BBC..

Last edited by Firewand; 27-04-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #50
Firewand

Old 01-05-2017, 06:44 PM   #51
kaito9

What if?

Last edited by kaito9; 01-05-2017 at 06:56 PM.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #52
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
What if?
Not one of the people debunking the Nibiru "evidence" will deny the possibility of there being another object in a very eccentric orbit. What they deny is the possibility of the damn thing arriving and only yooootubbers noticing it with their lens flare/internal reflection videos.

Astronomers the world over, amateur or professional would shit the bed if they detected a new object in the solar system and the noise would be deafening, as would the kudos.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:32 PM   #53
gregory_peccary

Quote:
Not one of the people debunking the Nibiru "evidence" will deny the possibility of there being another object in a very eccentric orbit. What they deny is the possibility of the damn thing arriving and only yooootubbers noticing it with their lens flare/internal reflection videos.

Astronomers the world over, amateur or professional would shit the bed if they detected a new object in the solar system and the noise would be deafening, as would the kudos.
This. It is TRUE!
Don't believe it? Go and buy yourself a nice telescope.
gregory_peccary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #54
aurum
Inactive

Just seen an article in the MSM, it's being described as an optical illusion: "Move over Tatooine: Bizarre double sunset looks just like the scene over Luke Skywalker's home in Star Wars"

Quote:
Just before'Star Wars Day', a film-buff snapped this awesome double sunset above Wales - that looks just like a scene from the epic franchise.

The amazing optical illusion seems almost identical to an iconic shot from the first filmed movie in the series 'A New Hope'.

...'I thought it was so coincidental that it was May 2, approaching the day Star Wars fans declare 'May the Fourth be with you', said Mr Lewis, who captured the strange scene.

'I saw the two suns as it happened but it's even clearer in the video.

'It was a fantastic sight and I'm not sure I will ever see it again. It was really out of this world.'

The incredible image was captured at South Stack light house in Anglesey, Wales.

Mr Lewis visited the site with a friend to take some pictures but says they had 'no idea what a treat we were in for'.

It's not known what caused the mystical phenomenon but photographer Kevin Lewis claims this couldn't be a 'sundog' - caused by light interacting with ice crystals in the atmosphere
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-Tatooine.html
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #55
scientress

This one has been pretty thoroughly debunked. Not two sunsets, just an illusion. Still a very neat image.
scientress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #56
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Have you got anything of your own on Youtube?
Haven't got a YT channel nine..too intrusive for my liking

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 01:50 PM   #57
raburgeson

There is a lot of videos on this. What is causing it? Is it a time glitch? A binary system? Can you think of any other possibilities?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 10:26 PM   #58
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
What if?

The graphic does not explain why this object is not seen all over the earth. It is not possible for an astronomical body to be seen from just one location unless it's only a few hundred or thousand miles away - like a satellite. Even the Moon which is 'only' 250,000 miles away is seen by everyone at some time during a month.

A star or planet would be visible from one hemisphere at least! Then there are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers who'd report it.

I'm not really sure why this is so hard for some people to understand. Maybe someone could explain?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 01:47 PM   #59
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
There is a lot of videos on this. What is causing it? Is it a time glitch? A binary system? Can you think of any other possibilities?
Yes, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Cinema 4D.. They work wonders together..

Last edited by Firewand; 30-05-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #60
raburgeson

For propaganda's sake let's take a look at planet X's orbit. 3600 years, not days, and to slingshot within our part of the solar system it would have to be traveling very fast. The window of its passing through the path of the Earth would be small. The brown star would have a comet tail pointing toward Earth and Sol would have a tail pointed at the brown star. This tail would pass through the Earth in a short time. That is not what is happening. We have had years of crap weather and strange energies coming from the sun for years now. I'm having trouble with what seems a lie so I brought it up here. I don't have the formula for orbits or I would run it on the computer. Maybe Hoagland would if he is not part of what is going on.

There is photographic evidence that ships have been working on the sun. I believe that needs to go into the equation too. Ships large enough to cause a coronal discharge. Not a mass one, one large enough to draw off some energy in a direction away from Earth and probably Venus. These ships have been blamed for using the sun to fuel up. I don't think that is what is happening. In short I do not think we are getting a straight story.

Last edited by raburgeson; 23-07-2017 at 01:02 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote