Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 02-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #41
decode reality
Inactive

On a related note.

What's interesting is that many in the truth movement give more emphasis to 'dates significant to the elite' than to their more positive connotation. For instance, after the Belgium tragedy, people were saying that the 22nd of March is a day sacred to Satanism, overshadowing the fact that it's the first day of Spring.

Yes, it's interesting to know both sides of the coin - however, how would you rather think of that day? It seems to me if you focus on it being a date for satanic ritual, you may end up from then onward defining time and space by a satanic paradigm. Giving your energy to it - isn't that exactly what the elite want?

Last edited by decode reality; 02-04-2016 at 03:51 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:10 PM   #42
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the freemasons are behind this. They are saying it is to make a protest against 'religious extremism' but the freemasonic agenda is to destroy all religion including christianity and islam. Meanwhile the qabalistic occultist inner order freemasons are contacting 'angels' and 'demons' which is what was going on at the original temple of bel

This is about as explicit as they can be whilst not alarming people of faith
Why would they wish to destroy religion when you have to believe in God to be one?

Also, would the destruction of Christianity and Islam be a bad thing, given their track record?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:12 PM   #43
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
It'll probably face east to the rising sun
Yet the original Hebrew temple faced west and not to the rising sun. If the masons are behind this then they are not building according to the design of the Israelites temple.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #44
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I'm not for destruction of public property, but folks should start destroying these symbols. Spray paint positive slogans, knock chunks out of them, sort of how folks set about "decorating" the Georgia Guidestones that were commissioned by Ted "RC Christian" Turner.

Seriously, an homage to sacrifice by the UK Gov't?? That is fucking brazen at this point, isn't it?
Yet how many churches are built to honour a man who was sacrificed?
Old 02-04-2016, 04:16 PM   #45
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Unless you are into child sacrifice then ide say yeah they did.
In what way? they destroyed a ruin. I doubt people sacrifice children there now. If it was still such a centre of sacrifice then why has it been allowed to become a ruin?
Old 02-04-2016, 04:19 PM   #46
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Icke should know better than to be quoting from a fundamentalist Christian site. This so called 'Feast of the Beast' doesn't exist and there is no more blood shed in April than in any other month. Have a look at these lists on disasters through the ages, the majority of them would involve fire. Search for 'April' and it brings up 79 results, January and May more than 100 results, February 93, March 86, June, 82. I won't go on but you get my drift. As far as the first half of the year is concerned April has fewer incidents than other months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll

There is very little evidence to suggest that human sacrifice was a major part of any Baal religion so I don't see why anyone is worried and why some people are stirring this up.
Totally agree. If the elite really wanted to carry out such sick rituals they wouldn't need a replica temple built in such a place, they would have a place already set up.

I expect that the main people who will be kicking off are the Christians, yet they follow a ritual of symbolic cannibalism.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:31 PM   #47
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
In what way? they destroyed a ruin. I doubt people sacrifice children there now. If it was still such a centre of sacrifice then why has it been allowed to become a ruin?

We got "TOLD" they destroyed a ruin ....
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:34 PM   #48
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
We got "TOLD" they destroyed a ruin ....
I know, but maybe they were only able to blow up a portion of it with the explosives they had. It looks like a huge site when you see the video of it. They did do a good job of destroying the smaller stuff though.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:40 PM   #49
markritter
Banned

There is already a replica of the gates of Babylon in Berlin.

I cant see why its a massive problem. It gives people in the UK a chance to appreciate things they might never get a chance to see.

Old 02-04-2016, 04:50 PM   #50
monay

Default day

Quote:
Yet the original Hebrew temple faced west and not to the rising sun. If the masons are behind this then they are not building according to the design of the Israelites temple.
markritter,

The Hebrews count days from sunset to sunset. The Christians count days from sunrise to sunrise.

Halloween Eve and Christmas Eve are a problem for many Christians. Easter sunrise is important.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #51
porridge
Banned

Quote:
A ruin to a god that demanded child sacrifice & still does why the Satanic freaks want a temple in London & New York.

They go on about Isis being savages stuck in the dark ages, what about Baal/Moloch Saturn EL worship like the Shabbatean Zionist death cults we see today still practice..

Maybe Isis should remove the pagan cube found at Mecca also, considering it has nothing really to do with their stupid religion.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #52
monay

Default black stone

Quote:
A ruin to a god that demanded child sacrifice & still does why the Satanic freaks want a temple in London & New York.

They go on about Isis being savages stuck in the dark ages, what about Baal/Moloch Saturn EL worship like the Shabbatean Zionist death cults we see today still practice..

Maybe Isis should remove the pagan cube found at Mecca also, considering it has nothing really to do with their stupid religion.
porridge,

Mecca is under Saudi rule.

The stone belongs to the family of the Prophet since pagan times.

The stone has been attacked several times and is in parts.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #53
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Icke should know better than to be quoting from a fundamentalist Christian site. This so called 'Feast of the Beast' doesn't exist and there is no more blood shed in April than in any other month. Have a look at these lists on disasters through the ages, the majority of them would involve fire. Search for 'April' and it brings up 79 results, January and May more than 100 results, February 93, March 86, June, 82. I won't go on but you get my drift. As far as the first half of the year is concerned April has fewer incidents than other months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll

There is very little evidence to suggest that human sacrifice was a major part of any Baal religion so I don't see why anyone is worried and why some people are stirring this up.
I'll admit to being completely out of my depth on this, but I always thought that Beltane was a celebration / ceremony to mark the beginning of summer?, large bonfires were lit and feasts / drinking was the norm? I've not heard of these blood, or human sacrifices before and the little research I've done points to beltane being one of a series of celebrations, originating in Ireland (Celtic), and usually performed on the first of the month.

hence may-day is beltane is may-day??
Old 02-04-2016, 05:00 PM   #54
markritter
Banned

Quote:

Yet we have churches where it is required to eat flesh and drink blood!

Child sacrifice was not uncommon back in those days as infant mortality was quite high, so children may not have been seen as viable until they were some years older, according to a documentary I watched. How much id it actually go on though? the Spanish said the Aztecs sacrificed 20,000 people at one of their festival but there has been no proof of such a thing ever happening on that scale. You have to consider that later cultures did use hostile propaganda against people they wished to replace.

Maybe they should destroy Mecca.

Has nobody gave an official reason why they want to make such a replica? there are hundreds of other buildings that they could copy.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:03 PM   #55
ringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
I'll admit to being completely out of my depth on this, but I always thought that Beltane was a celebration / ceremony to mark the beginning of summer?, large bonfires were lit and feasts / drinking was the norm? I've not heard of these blood, or human sacrifices before and the little research I've done points to beltane being one of a series of celebrations, originating in Ireland (Celtic), and usually performed on the first of the month.

hence may-day is beltane is may-day??

This is a video that David Icke made back in 2011, very interesting.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:09 PM   #56
bloop

I meant to make that comment directed at that christian extremist website really posted here. I just gave up when they mixed the words Bisexual Orgy and Child sacrifice together. I can't stand any extremist or bisexual/gay haters, etc. I'm Going on now into different areas but obviously ISIS doesn't mind killing people and children and women and anyone who does may aswell call them sacrificers of people Sacrifice/killer whats the difference anymore i don't know i don't care please ignore me I'm very depressed thx.
bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #57
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post

This is a video that David Icke made back in 2011, very interesting.

thanks. will have a gander later. appreciated.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #58
gremlin

anything to do with the titanic sinking April 14, 1912 – April 15, 1912?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #59
busa

There is loads of info on Google using "19th april occult date".
Blood sacrifices etc
What are you talking about?

One example:
http://adventofdeception.com/gulf-fi...lt-importance/

Historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day of April 19:

* April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.
* April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
* April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.
* April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
* April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
* April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
* April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
* April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
* April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
* April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
* April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
* April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
* April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
* April 20—The Birthday of Adolf Hitler.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:48 PM   #60
monay

Default pagan rites

The OT and NT book of Leviticus is difficult for many people. Much of Leviticus is no longer practiced.

Satanism is Abrahamic and not pagan.

Samhain/Beltane reflect climate conditions in the North. Samhain is pagan New Year. Beltane features a May Pole with ribbons. This is when growth is manifest ( Green Man ).

Litha is the first day of Mid-Summer at solstice.

Modern government uses first day of Winter at solstice; first of Spring at equinox; first day of Summer at solstice and first day of Fall at equinox. Modern government changes the old day to the new day at midnight so that both the eve to eve and day to day people are half right.

There is much propaganda on the web. More people are killed in auto accidents than war.

Last edited by monay; 02-04-2016 at 06:36 PM.