Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 26-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Dont patronise me with science, you still need people a pivot and a lever, that is machiney of one sort or another and room for them to maneuver, or do you mean anti gravity, that would require aliens i think.
Citing a gym website as part of your proof about how much mass a human can move, kind of shows me you do not understand any of the key concepts involved in moving heavy stones.

You don't know what you're talking about. LITERALLY.

It's precisely the uninformed and uneducated 'know-it-alls' like yourself that ancient aliens appeals to.

There are people who DO understand techniques of cutting and manipulating MASSIVE pieces of stone.Just because YOU DON'T, doesn't mean you should substitute the word 'ALIENS' for your knowledge gap.

Last edited by truthspoon; 26-03-2013 at 04:52 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #22
deca

Ancient Aliens Debunked -

Quote:
Published on Jan 10, 2013

The title is self explanatory. This time around, Chris White steps up and goes point by point debunking the 'Ancient Aliens' TV show. Go through the video and find out all the lies and misconceptions which the History Channel has been selling to the unwary, uneducated and impressionable minds out there.

The human race is not so stupid, dependent, and helpless as the mainstream scientific community wants you to think, and it is also much older on this planet than they try to make you believe. We do NOT need aliens to explain ANYTHING that took and takes place on Earth.
There's no limit to the ridicule that people are willing to go through just to escape the process of THINKING!

****************************************­******** **********************

**** NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED! ****
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by i_am; 18-03-2014 at 12:38 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #23
king triad
Banned

Wow this is bringing out all the debunkers...I guess AA hit a nerve....
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post

Lol. So people who actually know a few facts and can refer to physics concepts such as turning moments and force multipliers are debunkers now?

You're pitiable.

Last edited by truthspoon; 26-03-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Old 28-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Citing a gym website as part of your proof about how much mass a human can move, kind of shows me you do not understand any of the key concepts involved in moving heavy stones.

You don't know what you're talking about. LITERALLY.

It's precisely the uninformed and uneducated 'know-it-alls' like yourself that ancient aliens appeals to.

There are people who DO understand techniques of cutting and manipulating MASSIVE pieces of stone.Just because YOU DON'T, doesn't mean you should substitute the word 'ALIENS' for your knowledge gap.
Oh wow you are heavy. I will put you on my ignore list of trolls. I waste no more time with you my friend.

Last edited by swamideva; 28-03-2013 at 12:02 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
And the trolls.
Old 28-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #27
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
another debunker
Whether I or anyone else is a debunker is irrelevant. It has no bearing on the fact that the Ancient Alien claims are very probably false.

You can label me a 'debunker' if you think it helps your cause, you can even call me a small minded short sighted drone if it makes you feel better. But it doesn't change the fact that the ancient aliens theory is bogus.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 28-03-2013 at 01:58 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #28
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Whether I or anyone else is a debunker is irrelevant. It has no bearing on the fact that the Ancient Alien claims are very probably false.

You can label me a 'debunker' if you think it helps your cause, you can even call me a small minded short sighted drone if it makes you feel better. But it doesn't change the fact that the ancient aliens theory is bogus.
read Robots Rebellion by David Icke
Old 05-04-2013, 03:45 AM   #29
guns4freedom

[quote=swamideva;1061397324]The series is a multi million dollar production.[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by philthy53 View Post
I'd agree with multi-thousands. Millions? Very unlikely on such a fringe speculation.
250 million died from democide (non military deaths) in the 20th century alone, thats 2.5 million deaths every year. You want to assume this stopped suddenly at the year 2000?

http://www.dailypaul.com/267778/over...ban-government

Last edited by guns4freedom; 05-04-2013 at 03:47 AM.
guns4freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:15 AM   #30
pound

[quote=1ndividua1;1061407256]Respectully, I suggest you watch this:

Chris White unquestionably believes in an invisible man in the sky who can see our every move without a single shred of verifiable evidence. He has no credibility. Instead of pointing the finger at the beliefs of others, he should examine his own odd belief system.

Last edited by i_am; 18-03-2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Chris White rubbish
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:41 AM   #31
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieriver View Post
Ancient Aliens is trash. reptilians have had the biggest role in our history and they are rarely ever talked about on that show.
+1

When AA does touch on the subject of the reptilians it's usually in a very distorted, dishonest fashion, meant to minimize and dissuade people from looking deeper into the subject. I recall an episode from a few seasons back where the ubiquitious greys are described as the overlords of the reptilians. That's obvious bullshit to anyone who's done more than 2 minutes serious research on the subject. That said, I thought they did a really good job in the "Ancient Aliens and Evil Places" episode. In that episode, they discussed the Australian Aboriginal beliefs of a reptilian colony deep below Black Mountain populated with reptilian "creator gods". The Black Mountain segment starts at 19:12:

Some info on Black Mountain from a post I put together awhile back:

Quote:
"And the king said to her, be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth"

--I Samuel 28:13
The aboriginal natives of North Queensland, specifically those who have lived around the area south of Cooktown for thousands of years have feared what many in the area call the 'Mountain of death' or Black mountain. Apparently it's a jet black, cavernous, sinister pile of 1400 foot high granite boulders, some as big as a house, stretching out for a distance of roughly two miles and catacombed with passageways that lead deep into the bowels of the earth. The mountain is well known for it's bizarre geological features and high strangeness (magnetic anomalies, strange sounds, extreme turbulence when flown over etc..) and the general area just happens to be heavily guarded and extremely secluded and is part of a national park.

Quote:
Like an island in a sea of eucalyptus, a huge mass of dark boulders was protruding against the northern Australian sky. It was the Black Mountain, known to the Aborigines as "Kalkajaka", the most frightening and enigmatic place of northern Queensland, situated 16 miles (25 km) south of Cooktown. The Aborigines avoid it, alluding to ancient legends filled with horror. White men are frightened by the number of those who have gone there and never returned, as if swallowed by the earth or the mountain itself. Birds and animals shun the area and planes avoid the entire region on account of its peculiar air turbulences and magnetic disturbances. In 1991, a Bureau of Mineral Resources aircraft flew over the Black Mountain in the north-south and east-west directions. With the aid of a helium magnetometer and a spectrometer, it conducted tests for the presence of magnetic rock and radiation levels. The results were negative but the mystery surrounding the disappearences and supernatural occurrences has remained intact. The locals warn all explorers: "Anyone set on unraveling the mystery of the mountain must be well organized and prepared to tackle the most awful dangers – such as facing a giant python."

http://en.mackerle.cz/news/about-expedition1/
The eerie locale has had quite a fearsome reputation for a very long time and is considered cursed and evil, and was in fact featured in a recent episode of Ancient Aliens where terrified natives, both white and aborigine, expressed their reluctance and outright refusals to step anywhere within close proximity of the mountain due to fear of the purported carnivorous lizard like creatures that are said to live deep within and below the rock heap and who for ages, according to the ancient lore, have kidnapped countless intruders who unknowingly ventured into their realm, never to be seen again. The Aborgines refer to these lizard like creatures, interchangeably, as 'demons', 'spirits' and the 'rainbow serpent', the latter which they credit as having created them. Hmm, where have I heard this story before?

Aboriginal depiction of the Black Mountain "Rainbow Serpent"

Quote:
"When European colonists arrived late last century, they added to the many Aboriginal legends of the area with a few of their own. Stories abound of people, horses and whole mobs of cattle disappearing into the labyrinth of rocks, never to be seen again"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_M..._National_Park
Quote:
"Black Mountain comes almost as a shock when you see it first. Traveling by bus just south of Cooktown, North Queensland (Australia), a bend in the road suddenly discloses it and the visual impact can bring an involuntary exclamation, as you see it -- black, bare and sinister, a 1400 ft. high pile of enormous boulders two miles long, rearing out of the rain-forest.

...This is 'the Mountain of Death.' Aborigines will not go near it. An ancient legend warns them of danger. White men fear it too, because of the numbers of men who have gone there and disappeared without a trace, as if the earth -- or the mountain - - had swallowed them. Birds and animals shun the area. The rocks give off a curious metallic ring when struck, and the only sound is the croaking of countless frogs sheltered in the depths where the great granite boulders lie against each other."

"...In the files of the Cooktown police, dating back 25 years, there is a report made by a Sergeant of Police who discussed the mountain with a man whom he refers to as Mac. Mac began:

"'Know anything about Black Mountain, or so-called 'Mountain of Death'? Its aboriginal name is 'Kalcajagga.'

..What does it look like at close quarters?' I asked.

Just a mass of tumbled granite blocks; hardly any vegetation. The only living things there are black rock wallabies and enormous pythons 16 feet or more long and able to swallow a wallaby whole. The ridge is honeycombed with caves, nearly all unexplored. They dip down below ground level but nobody knows their extent or what they contain. The latest fatalities, he reported, had occurred only a few years earlier when two young men set out to solve the riddle of earlier disappearances in the caves. They were never heard of again. Two black trackers who tried to trace them disappeared too."

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/blackmt.html

Aboriginal depictions of their reptilian creator 'gods'/demons said to live deep within Black mountain as seen on Ancient Aliens

Last edited by pound; 05-04-2013 at 06:21 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #32
honestcontact

The proof from ancient history is there and plain to see, hence the show covering it. Main stream education won't cover it because of control. It is evidence and that is FACT.
honestcontact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:55 AM   #33
loveunite

Quote:
Ancient aliens has run for 5 series on history channel . I have seen them all so far the amount of evidence is overwhelming. Hard to refute. There is some good stuff on there. The series is a multi million dollar production. They are implying that the aliens, messed with our DNA, gave us civilization, and we have them to thank, for the modern miracle we live in. They even had a priest on there saying god sent us the aliens to bring us up from the animal level.

So this is the ploy for when they reveal themselves. We have them to thank for our, laptops, mobile phones, and ipads, and of course civilisation. When over 100 wars are raging on this planet. The air, water and medicines are poisoned. The soil is depleted of its goodness. A short plane ride away we can find children dieing every minute from starvation, and regimes torturing its citizens. Arent you glad they brought us from the neanderthal to this and guided our evolution.

See History Channel Ancient Aliens season 5 Episode 7 "Prophets and Prophecies"
Humans should STOP blaming others and take responsibility of what they have done and is doing.
Humans are creating all of this.
loveunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #34
deca

Graham Hancock: Elves, Aliens, Angels and Ayahuasca
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #35
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveunite View Post
Humans should STOP blaming others and take responsibility of what they have done and is doing.
Humans are creating all of this.
Very true but you missed out the most salient point. Let me rephrase.

Humans are being manipulated into creating all of this.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #36
swamideva

here is an example of annunaki propaganda that is to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRDlmQer6Dw

Last edited by i_am; 18-03-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #37
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestcontact View Post
The proof from ancient history is there and plain to see, hence the show covering it. Main stream education won't cover it because of control. It is evidence and that is FACT.
It is evidence of nothing but a 'fake alien' agenda.

Seriously, I want you to cite one example from ancient aliens and I will rapidly tell you why it is false evidence.

This stuff is so easy for someone who does actually know a bit of ancient history.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #38
swamideva

Quote:
Absolute nonsense
So you have watched a 3 hour vid, but have you looked at the evidence on the tv series which must be about 45 hours so far, and more to come.

Last edited by i_am; 18-03-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #39
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
So you have watched a 3 hour vid, but have you looked at the evidence on the tv series which must be about 45 hours so far, and more to come.
Yes, over the years I've seen the evidence for and against. I was very interested in the Pyramids (who isn't interested in them?) and I remember being totally fascinated by Puma Punku. After I watched the evidence against, I became convinced that they were created, and inhabited by humans many years ago.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #40
swamideva

Quote:
Yes, over the years I've seen the evidence for and against. I was very interested in the Pyramids (who isn't interested in them?) and I remember being totally fascinated by Puma Punku. After I watched the evidence against, I became convinced that they were created, and inhabited by humans many years ago.
Then those humans must have been more advanced than we are now. The stones at Puma Punku are cut with laser precision.

And why make stones like this.

Baalbek Lebanon

1200 tons, why go to all the trouble?