Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #2481
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
By having someone go up there with a camera

Yes (or something), which does not need to be anyone from apollo.

Last edited by thirdwave; 03-08-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #2482
ashikenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Do you have proof Wizard Satellite was trading or operating in any capacity in the late 1960s.
my magic ball let's me see it
Old 03-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #2483
shanticat
Inactive

Hi guys

I have just removed a few posts as they were off topic and not for discussion here!

Last edited by shanticat; 03-08-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #2484
bertl

Sorry about that.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #2485
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Baited. I always get excited when one posts to
I believe NASA went to the moon. I hasten to see who else believes such.

But nobody new ever does. Convincing thread title though. (arm swing of encouragement)

I like the image of the red helmeted gemini (?) 'naught (voyager) looking spaceward toward Earth. Just as I applaud Red Bull's efforts to provide our newest American, with a similar image. And an earnest mission control steeped in history. Cheers.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #2486
azureaura

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the US flag fluttering in the moon landings video? There was somthing on this on Secret Space - History of the Illuminati Space Program. Did they hold the flag up with a truss, which was off camera?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #2487
headlikearock

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
I like the image of the red helmeted gemini (?) 'naught (voyager) looking spaceward toward Earth. Just as I applaud Red Bull's efforts to provide our newest American, with a similar image. And an earnest mission control steeped in history. Cheers.
Slight problem with that. The astronaut is emerging from a hatch on a CM, not a Gemini capsule. The lines on the window of the craft indicate the photo was taken from inside a LM.

Accept it for what it is: a photo of an astronaut taken in low Earth orbit. Surely even 4H's don't deny that is possible?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #2488
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Health, heart, hands.... How many H's are there, anyway?

I've NEVER doubted Astronauts making it to low earth orbit. Glenn may or may have not been first, but he wouldn't be the last. Not by a Moon shot.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #2489
headlikearock

Quote:
Health, heart, hands.... How many H's are there, anyway?

I've NEVER doubted Astronauts making it to low earth orbit. Glenn may or may have not been first, but he wouldn't be the last. Not by a Moon shot.
Only Apollo craft mysteriously lacked the ability to do such a thing?
Old 04-08-2012, 06:27 AM   #2490
riseaquarius

Quote:
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?
I'm not sure if this has already been pointed out (because fuck reading 125 pages) but according to Dr. Steven Greer, Earth is under quarantine by a higher authority.

He explains the situation at 34:30

Dr. Greer directs both SETI and The Disclosure Project, and has interviewed hundreds of top-ranking military officials and black-ops personnel.
He is honest, rational, concise, and has never been involved in any scandals or coverups, unlike the governments he protests.

Other clues include widespread UFO sightings among astronauts and that one-world Reptilian government hellbent on conquering the universe.

I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain - Satan

I hope that answers the question.

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 04-08-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #2491
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Baited. I always get excited when one posts to
I believe NASA went to the moon. I hasten to see who else believes such.

But nobody new ever does. Convincing thread title though. (arm swing of encouragement)

As already pointed out, it is not a Gemini, it is Dave Scott's stand up EVA on Apollo 9, photographed from LEO. Video footage of the EVA exist as well.

Why is it important? Because Apollo 9 thoroughly tested the LM and also proved that the PLSS (complete with sublimator working in a vacuum) worked. Along with Apollo 7 it shows the often repeated claim that the lunar landings were carried out with untested equipment is untrue.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #2492
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
As already pointed out, it is not a Gemini, it is Dave Scott's stand up EVA on Apollo 9, photographed from LEO. Video footage of the EVA exist as well.
Dude, I already questioned it by putting a question mark after the Gemini suggestion. Your side can line up to say "you're wrong, you're wrong," but big deal. I never said I was sure I was right.

Nice picture though, I'd not seen it before.

Quote:
Why is it important? Because Apollo 9 thoroughly tested the LM and also proved that the PLSS (complete with sublimator working in a vacuum) worked. Along with Apollo 7 it shows the often repeated claim that the lunar landings were carried out with untested equipment is untrue.

Getting to the moon and LANDING on the moon are totally different. The LM was unproven as the LANDING stage, was it not?

And sticking your head out of the CM and calling it an "Extra vehicular activity" is kind of like
Staying in Earth orbit and calling it a lunar mission.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #2493
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Dude, I already questioned it by putting a question mark after the Gemini suggestion. Your side can line up to say "you're wrong, you're wrong," but big deal. I never said I was sure I was right.

Nice picture though, I'd not seen it before.
Stop being so sensitive, I saw your question marks, I just pointed out exactly what the image was. Having more than one person point something out to you does not amount to a co-ordinated attack your post implies. You aren't that important, get over it.

Quote:

Getting to the moon and LANDING on the moon are totally different. The LM was unproven as the LANDING stage, was it not?

And sticking your head out of the CM and calling it an "Extra vehicular activity" is kind of like
Staying in Earth orbit and calling it a lunar mission.
Who said I was talking just about the LM? There was also the PLSS that needed checking out. You'll recall that some people dispute that the PLSS ever worked. It was checked out in LEO before it went to the moon.

The landing part of the mission was important, but it was not all the LM had to do. It had to undock, it had to move away from the CSM, and it had to re-dock with it. The ascent & descent modules needed to separate. Emergency procedures needed to be tested (getting from LM to CSM). Ultimately the only way you can test landing on the moon is by actually landing on it. Apollo 11 did that.
Closed Thread