Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-02-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
Tex_Hex

Default What do you think about the Ku Klux Klan?

Little background . .

The first Ku Klux Klan existed in the second half of the 19th century (1800s) . .

It was kind of a 'militia'-organisation founded by radical American Southerners ( Confederates ) to keep American blacks from living out their civil rights . .

They didn't really have anything to do with Christianity ( as the second Klan claimed it had )

. . it was dissolved before the end of the 19th century . .

. . the second Ku Klux Klan came into being when there was a 'hype' about the Klan of the 1800s caused by a movie called 'Birth of a nation' . .

A methodist priest called Joseph Simmons re-founded the Klan . .

. . this time it claimed to be 'christian' . .

They claim to exist to 'protect America's Caucasian majority' . . It is more or less a secret society , 'fraternity' . .

They claim to represent the 'original' European 'Christendom' and 'wish to be there for the European christian majority' . . .

That's what they claim today . .

Like I said ,the Klan of the 1800s was more of a 'militia'-organisation ( by the way , the name 'Ku Klux Klan' derives from the Greek word 'kuklos' = circle ,band and the word Klan was added because the founders of the KKK all had Scottish roots ( as had most American Southerers during that time ) . .) whereas the Klan of the 1900s claimed to be Christian . .

What do you think about them ?
Tex_Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
fairyprincess

Stupid redneck cunts.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:59 PM   #3
decim

They've been replaced by the Jew Jew Jew.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 06:08 PM   #4
Tex_Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
lol . .

Yes , they have the reputation that they are comprised of "rednecks / backwoodsmen" who are "close-minded" . .

Apart from that they are thought to represent the supposed 'close-mindedness' of many American southerers ( like I said , "thought" , which shouldn't mean that all are like them )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT50xE1TMIo

Like I said , back in the day many American Souherners had Scottish roots, which is , in a way , even visible by the "Confederate flag" . . . .

. . both two askance stripes

Last edited by Tex_Hex; 03-02-2019 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #5
decim

They speak very highly of your kind too.
Judge and shun, judge and shun and so it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #6
hayed joe

Hopefully not me to break it to them this is 2019.
It didn't happen in the 1980's. The "uprising" didn't happen in the 90's.
Probably didn't stop them joining the police or even standing as senators.
Ultimately it's your problem not mine. I don't do brotherhoods.

"Ah, but the uprising could happen!" How? How is it the fault of either the Klan or the Black community that Americans are buying more products from abroad than wholesome American made products and services? https://qz.com/1486387/the-us-trade-...n-in-10-years/
I thought your Trump was making your America Great again? Those damn pesky free people using choice to import more crap they don't need than using "their own".

And you can't quite infer those pesky Scots as there was that American Independence to establish your Land Of The Reeee?
Unless you want to make out that never happened the way it was in the history books?
And even then that's still not the fault of Black America.
And still no purpose or need for the gigantic sack condom wearers the Klan.

Unless you want to admit you kind of love the Klan? I mean it's not gay or anything getting together and wearing costumes.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:32 AM   #7
Tex_Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
They speak very highly of your kind too.
Judge and shun, judge and shun and so it goes.
"Your kind" ?
. .was that a reference to me or to fairyprincess . .?

. .in case to me ,lol , that "redneck"-character in my avatar isn't meant to represent me , I just loved that "science-fiction Western"-series from back in the 80's , lol . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ46aKjB9oE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
And you can't quite infer those pesky Scots as there was that American Independence to establish your Land Of The Reeee?
Unless you want to make out that never happened the way it was in the history books?
. . was that a reference to Hoyt Axton's song . .?lol

Yes , most people in the old American south were of Scottish origin . . The South was said to be the most Scottish part of the U.S. . .

In fact most "capitalists" there , factory owners , plantation owners etc. in the 19th century were of Scottish origin . . .

To this day many people in the American South have that origin , even to the point that many claim that the American southern dialect is influenced by Scottish . .

The Scots , throughout time , were known to be a very 'freedom-loving' people . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4

. . today they are about to break loose from the rest of the U. K. . .
Old 05-02-2019, 11:54 AM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

The KKK was created by FREEMASONS

They are also associated with the knights of the golden circle

Freemasonry traces back to scotland where lodge 0 was created in kilwinning in the 1100's

Freemasonry was created by knights templar who were JEWISH ceremonial magicians working with kabbalah

Those templar bloodlines took over scotland and gained ownership of much of the land through fuedalism and political assassinations. They have formed much of the british aristocracy which itself forms the british 'establishment' eg british intelligence, police higher ups, top brass in the military and the knighted elites

Those bloodlines then moved into the americas and attended elite universities like yale and harvard where they set up secret societies such as the skull and bones and the scroll and key and the wolfs head. These societies then acted as recruitment grounds for the american branch of the roundtable group (deep state) with the CIA being the military wing of the council on foreign relations which has its sister body in the UK in chatham house

The KKK were just a footsoldier organisation using masonic secret handshakes and passwords

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-02-2019 at 11:57 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:25 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

The Ku Klux Klan's Masonic Origins

It was founded in Polaski, Tennessee, in 1866 by 6 Confederate officers. One of them, and the first Imperial Wizard of the KKK, was a former Confederate general and Freemason, Nathan Bedford Forrest.

... Albert Pike held the office of Chief Justice of the KKK while he was simultaneously Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Masonry, in the Southern Jurisdiction...

... the KKK was known as the "Invisible Empire of the South"... in 1869 Forrest ordered the Empire to disband because of the extreme violence.

1915 was the rebirth of the KKK,

just after the film "The rebirth of a Nation" where Klansmen were romantically portrayed as heroes who had preserved the moral fiber and character of America... this time another Mason, W.J. Simmons, was the architect. By the mid-1920s they controlled some states such as Indiana from the courthouse to the statehouse. Almost all of the top officials of the revived Klan were also Masons, with a total of 5 million members, most of them Masons and white Protestants, with several Senators and Governors.

- By 1944 the KKK collapsed,

in a storm of corruption, murder, rape, and torture... Today, there are a few thousands left, very divided... each one wants to be be a Grand Wizard of nothing!
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/kkk.html