Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 18-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #41
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by savaloy View Post
The interesting thing about scientologists is they arent in general very vocal about their cult, but they do tend to work closely with one another.
Its hard to show tori as a scilon but very easy to link people she has worked with to it.
This is far from proof of coursebut i think its more likely than a replacement, but no less sinister.
Most famous Scientologist are out in the open like Cruise. And maybe some are closeted not to be bothered by media. And who knows she was probably audited by the same guy who was doing it for 30 years and has audited many celebrities.

she signed that contract to fame...
A one-way ticket into the flames
those who signed you will always remember their names
signed in blood all for fame
they're not written in the book of life
they live today in recognition and strife
they are worshiped like the false idol explained
all in blood they signed their names..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.

Last edited by stipey; 18-02-2011 at 10:04 PM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #42
savaloy

Most famous scientologists didnt acknowledge it unti the media exposed them, will smith doesnt really mention it...
savaloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #43
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by savaloy View Post
Most famous scientologists didnt acknowledge it unti the media exposed them, will smith doesnt really mention it...
I really don't care about the Scientology robots. this thread is about the mystery of this singer through what I've experienced and observed during certain years. I posted it here to find others who experienced the same thing. Looking for answers because I refuse to believe I'm the only one who went through this. Especially with gangstalking being a part of this world today as well as the path of mind control in the music industry. So therefore Scientology isn't that important and that's whole other thread. Maybe you should start one savaloy.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #44
brokenshadow

I think this is very sad. I used to like Tori Amos, now her music is just short of pop. I think it's also very sad that the person writing this is so hard to take seriously. It was going so well until the end with the lizard references, the robot double and other conspiracy pop-references.
Tori always kept bad company and the story of her fall is a familiar one but you don't need this nonsense to make it make sense. This devalues genuine research and makes anyone who believes anything outside the norm seem crazy. You are literally doing their work for them.
Old 25-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #45
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post
I think this is very sad. I used to like Tori Amos, now her music is just short of pop. I think it's also very sad that the person writing this is so hard to take seriously. It was going so well until the end with the lizard references, the robot double and other conspiracy pop-references.
Tori always kept bad company and the story of her fall is a familiar one but you don't need this nonsense to make it make sense. This devalues genuine research and makes anyone who believes anything outside the norm seem crazy. You are literally doing their work for them.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/136505/Human-Simulacra
Educate yourself.
I've learned in the past that whenever someone would assume I was crazy and this is nonsense were the ones doing work for them. shadow people.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #46
stipey

Reptilians, Organic Robotoids & Synthetic People, a spirit guide called them.."satanic robots'
Old 14-07-2011, 05:48 AM   #47
stipey

http://youtu.be/-bW4cmSsEcU
Old 14-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #48
stipey

I don't have a pic of her latest album on here, but in it there is much to be said. First she looks like a stepford wife. Second the symbolism is the black and white dress, the crystals poured on the front of her shaped like flowers, the creepy thing on her left wrist. Looks like something with thorns, with a lizard or snake skull at the end of it. I don't even think it's her, because my theory is she was replaced long ago. After her fourth record things changed dramatically. The sound this thing produces sounds like computerized stimulated crap. T
Old 02-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #49
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
I don't have a pic of her latest album on here, but in it there is much to be said. First she looks like a stepford wife. Second the symbolism is the black and white dress, the crystals poured on the front of her shaped like flowers, the creepy thing on her left wrist. Looks like something with thorns, with a lizard or snake skull at the end of it. I don't even think it's her, because my theory is she was replaced long ago. After her fourth record things changed dramatically. The sound this thing produces sounds like computerized stimulated crap. T
Nah, the music changed after she fired her longtime guitarist. He brought an edge to things.

Discovered this today
http://www.wearsthetrousers.com/2011...ht-of-hunters/
Quote:
According to new information posted on Amazon, the song cycle begins with a broken relationship between Tori (“the force of fire”) and an unnamed man (“the force of tide and wave”); she then meets a shapeshifter called Anabelle (played by Tori’s daughter Natashya) who persuades her to travel back in time a few thousand years to ancient Ireland.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 02:22 AM   #50
stipey

4 TIX 12/22 Tori Amos Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
Now $666.00

had nothing to do with a replacement of a guitarist..educate yourself.

http://www.whale.to/b/mc_music_h.html

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/ax3.html

Why? Because the body and soul (stars need to sell their soul per contract) belongs to the agenda behind the industry of music & film and the people who control all this are not what you think they are. Hollywood is a place to present the newest clones to sell them. Very rich people of the elite and closed society are buying clones of models and stars for sexual reasons and this idea to clone perfect looking people and sell them is the market that makes the most sales. Most members of such closed societys that belong to the richest ones got a cloned Christina Aguilera or a cloned Carolina Ardohain in their villa quarter. This market is the reason why so much fashion and nude pictures of models and stars exist, to sell their cloned versions. There's even a picture of Jessica Alba in bikini with the title "Out For Sale" and this picture shooting was for a famous magazine.

After reading and doing more research, I've come to the conclusion that around 1998 Tori was replaced. You haven't seen the real Tori Amos in years, because she was replaced by doubles and also made into a robotoid.

Here is an example from a newspaper a true article.

Murray Foster Missing in Toronto; Replaced by a Robot

TORONTO (AP) – Murray Foster, bass player and vocalist for Toronto Indie group Moxy Früvous, was recently discovered to be a robot. The FosterBot was discovered while performing at C’est What? in Toronto with local singer-trumpeter and all-around “hottie” Tory Cassis. A spokesperson for Moxy Früvous’ management, who spoke on condition of anonymity, stated that Foster was actually reported missing in December 1998 and the robot was constructed to keep the band’s rabid fan-base happy. “Jian, Mike and Dave were afraid of what would happen if it were discovered that Murray had vanished, so they suggested the robot.” The robot idea worked quite well until the band’s release of their final full-length album “Thornhill,” when it was suggested by some in the rabid fan “community” that Murray had indeed been abducted and all photos of him in the album’s notes were actually those of his look-alike replacement. Joe Navratil of Campbell, CA, spoke to reporters today at a news conference, “The real früheads knew that Murr had been abducted and the remaining guys were just covering it up.” Mr. Navratil said however, that he has no idea as to the whereabouts of the missing bassist. Toronto police have taken two suspects in the Foster kidnapping into custody. The suspects are Fiona Gardiner and Andrea Eves, both of Toronto. Police are currently questioning the self-professed “früheads” in the matter. Eves is reported to have been heard shouting to reporters, “We don’t have the Mur-man, that Snow has him.”

And who knows..Tori was the kind of person who talked women's rights, always wore jeans on stage, refused to be a fashion priss..which she stated -I'm a natural and just being myself.-
So maybe she just became missing, because she was a real smart woman to know that when there's something wrong with the picture not to stick around. Maybe she got out while she could and so they had to keep the fans happy and keep them big bucks rolling in.
__________________________________________________ _________

Last edited by stipey; 19-08-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 22-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #51
les_paul_robot

Happy birthday Tori Amos!

Old 22-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #52
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Happy birthday Tori Amos!
Many Happy Returns, Fori!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 04:18 AM   #53
stipey

whatever.....
Old 24-08-2011, 04:30 AM   #54
stipey

Happi birthdey to a remembered artist where ever you is..

who was real between 1989 to 1998 then changed to a stepford wife
all for greed and the love of money and the darkness that runs this planet...
know their veils are lifting...has anybody noticed recently...

Yes I have to admit, I think its interesting in the latest video 'carry' you have a robotoid on the piano, an old woman in a black cloak with a child dancing to the devil around a fire, graveyards, a pyramid as symbolism that's in every major media project...plezzzzz
wake up and smell the plastic..

MEOW!

Boycott all robot muzik, and don't spend hundreds to go see these synthetic people...

Last edited by stipey; 24-08-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 26-08-2011, 02:30 AM   #55
les_paul_robot

Botox is not a crime ok?

I'm still going to see Tori on tour, the original, the only!

Old 28-08-2011, 01:37 AM   #56
stipey

I think I would spend 600 to 700 dollars on something useful besides supporting the satanic mind controlled music industry.. Give the money to the poor, it would be a better cause.

Last edited by stipey; 28-08-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Old 28-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #57
0ddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
Yes I have to admit, I think its interesting in the latest video 'carry' you have a robotoid on the piano, an old woman in a black cloak with a child dancing to the devil around a fire, graveyards, a pyramid as symbolism that's in every major media project...plezzzzz
wake up and smell the plastic..
I agree, her new video is so... empty. There is nothing there like there used to be. The make up, wigs, extravagant clothes... it's so fake! It was bad the last few albums but this one is just so BLATANTLY void of anything... She looks so ridiculous and the music is boring and hard to get through (for me anyways). I CANNOT take her seriously. Now that I watch it again I see the symbolism you mentioned. I'm starting to really consider the whole 'replacement' thing... my Tori friends and I used to joke about it, but maybe there's some truth to it.

Last edited by 0ddity; 28-08-2011 at 07:02 AM.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #58
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
I agree, her new video is so... empty. There is nothing there like there used to be. The make up, wigs, extravagant clothes... it's so fake! It was bad the last few albums but this one is just so BLATANTLY void of anything... She looks so ridiculous and the music is boring and hard to get through (for me anyways). I CANNOT take her seriously. Now that I watch it again I see the symbolism you mentioned. I'm starting to really consider the whole 'replacement' thing... my Tori friends and I used to joke about it, but maybe there's some truth to it.
Wow! an aware person far out! thank you Oddity for noticing. Yet there are websites I've found where people have the same opinion. The -new- stuff is not even her lyrics please...
If you look at lyrics and style of music from the early 90's, plus video's you will notice she smiles and is alive at the piano. The latest thing at the piano moves like a robot very mechanical. Did you know that in the past in those years, she used to tour for a whole year..since robotoids only last for a few months, it now only do tours for 1 month.. I wonder why..
Goodness...google images of her and see the difference. Look at so many different pics of her over the years. The best is when they put eye liner on her in this pic in 1998 and she looked disgusted..about the whole thing. Why???? because the real Tori is a real person who like I've mentioned before bitched about the fashion scene..she was totally against it. So do you think a woman like this would just change and go that way within a few months? think about it.
People don't change over the years. I still look the same and dress the same over the last 30 years and people who are already themselves don't just change and become material and Maybelline if they were a natural person to begin with.. To me this really makes sense. People can say I'm crazy, that's fine. I'm not crazy, I'm just aware and not asleep like most out there who don't notice these things. So many are in denial about the truth and just can't believe this. Well guess what..why is there a thread on here called -Stepford wives- that has been going on now for about a year, because its the truth.
There is one video of Tori from 07, its the real her. But it doesn't match up to the subject of the video. Its just her talking in a room and being her old funny self. My spirit guides told me that she signed a contract to be replaced, they said by a -satanic robot-and that she is alive and just living another life out of the scene. To me that makes total sense, for many get killed and replaced and some just live another life.
I started this thread to open the eyes up of people who support this stuff. I knew I was going to get hammered. However, I knew there had to be more out there who felt the same.
Old 30-08-2011, 06:40 AM   #59
0ddity

In the past week I have been linked to http://www.montalk.net/HumanSimulacra.pdf 3 times, all on different websites, and while researching different topics. A bit of synchronicity if you ask me

Can I view this interview from 2007 you mentioned?

Yes I definitely I agree her ideals have completely reversed... she used to be all "female empowerment" and an enemy of the patriarch, and now she's desperately trying to look young and dolled up, conforming to the patriarch's imposed standards for women, saying things like (when asked about marriage) "Don't be stupid. Tend your own fire, or some young girl, while your head's turned, is going to tend it for you." As a feminist this is offensive to both men and women (framing younger women as the enemy of all married women and pretty much excusing men for cheating on their wives) Who is this woman anymore?

One thing I wonder is why they'd want to replace her. In early interviews and songs she was very spiritual, and she talked a lot about ancient knowledge. Perhaps "they" didn't want these messages being heard? She also used to be very popular and many people listened to her. Not so much the case any more.

A lot of fans think she changed simply because of motherhood. I would think that a woman like Tori would become even more empowered as a woman after a child, not the other way around (obsessed with materialism and looks).

But who knows.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 01:55 AM   #60
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
In the past week I have been linked to http://www.montalk.net/HumanSimulacra.pdf 3 times, all on different websites, and while researching different topics. A bit of synchronicity if you ask me

Can I view this interview from 2007 you mentioned?

Yes I definitely I agree her ideals have completely reversed... she used to be all "female empowerment" and an enemy of the patriarch, and now she's desperately trying to look young and dolled up, conforming to the patriarch's imposed standards for women, saying things like (when asked about marriage) "Don't be stupid. Tend your own fire, or some young girl, while your head's turned, is going to tend it for you." As a feminist this is offensive to both men and women (framing younger women as the enemy of all married women and pretty much excusing men for cheating on their wives) Who is this woman anymore?

One thing I wonder is why they'd want to replace her. In early interviews and songs she was very spiritual, and she talked a lot about ancient knowledge. Perhaps "they" didn't want these messages being heard? She also used to be very popular and many people listened to her. Not so much the case any more.

A lot of fans think she changed simply because of motherhood. I would think that a woman like Tori would become even more empowered as a woman after a child, not the other way around (obsessed with materialism and looks).

But who knows.
yeah I like that site with that link however I can't read the pdf file.

here's the video

now look at the two and compare. the first is really her being herself, yet the strange thing is how people think she's different here, know this is the real person that people haven't been to exposed to. The subject she talks about to, how to get away from someone who's in control, that's interesting.

when you look at this
notice the low energy, the eyes do not match up... one is lower than the other. and hey look at the energy and excitement from this thing.. compared to the other video from just 2 years earlier. you can really see a difference. The first reminds me of how she was in the early 90's, this is the only video like this in modern times all the rest are a low energy thing

It is said that when a person reaches a certain level of fame they are replaced. I was thinking that maybe back in that time she did reach that level. The time right after Venus and back her pics look disturbed. Then there is a pause, she does a short tour and turns housewife. Isn't that amazing.. Scarlett's walk was creepy, as her face just instantly changed to this thin high cheek bone person from what she looked like on Venus and back. Welcome to sunny Florida /tales of a librarian. The beekeeper, these were crap and not her own self that we once knew. The original bootlegs-complete with a lizard on the front. American Doll Posse this is symbolism for split personalty mind control victim, abnormally attracted to sin- not her sorry..some replacement, stupid title reminds me of more dark subjects for the agenda-the iguana she holds. Midwinter Graces pleazzzz the thing on the front looks like a mannequin, I can't even imagine her driving around Florida looking at Xmass lights, Night of Hunters..more propaganda for the agenda..even the title reminds me of Vincent Price and one of his old flicks -the tingler.
I don't think she changed because of motherhood, my theory is she talked about the subject of how she had a woman lover in icicle on this real old video. Then she talks about her fascination with Cindy Palmano and was acting like she had a intense relationship with her, who has disappeared off of the face of this earth by the way.

Cindy Palmano was the photographer who did Tori first three albums, Little Earthquakes (1992), Under The Pink (1994) and Boys For Pele (1996). Several people have asked me about her and any other work she has done. Below I document what else I know about what Cindy has done.

The following information about Cindy Palmano was posted to the Precious-Things mailing list on on January 14, 1998 by Richard Handal:

Well, the only things I know of her work other than for Tori are these items, for which she did photography--

Skylarking, by XTC, Geffen Records 24117 (1986) LP

Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, by Killing Joke, Virgin 1-90568 (1987) LP

If, by Hollywood Beyond, WB Records 25620-2 (1987) CD

The Eternal Idol, by Black Sabbath, WB Records 25548-2 (1987) CD

this is it the only info about her.. what happened to this person? Why did such a person just not appear anymore out in the world..

someone wrote this on a website:

Does anyone have any information about photographer Cindy Palmano? Any examples (preferably in book form) of her works? A Google search doesn’t quite land me to any references, worthwhile.

I feel like Palmano is the missing piece to something I am working out in my brain, but not exactly sure of yet. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please provide comments below. Thanks.

Yes the missing piece to the disappearance of the real Tori and her as well, after Tori was taking about her in a video about just how much she really liked her that's when things changed.. I wonder if she's still alive.

It makes me feel like they couldn't handle such an open minded female pianist back then, which she expressed in herself in early videos. So a stepford housewife would fit the bill better. for this agenda..makes sense to me. I think they gave her a choice.
This an interesting subject because I don't think anybody out there has the balls to talk about this. shit we'll have to start a new thread: Did the Illuminati kill Tori Amos

Oh by the way, that kid (clone) who is the prop as her child doesn't even resemble her..

Last edited by stipey; 31-08-2011 at 02:58 AM.