Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-06-2017, 08:42 PM   #21
Charlie_Apap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
i get my son green people kids and i use euthymol, get it from tesco, superdrug
Brilliant, will check it out for sure. Easier for me than ordering online.
Charlie_Apap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #22
Charlie_Apap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Salt is also good and I kind of like chewing up some hemp seeds to use to brush although they can get stuck but then you have to floss. Raw organic food seems to do the job.

Where do you get hemp? Thought it was illegal at least on the UK.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:02 PM   #23
magritte

I used to use euthymol then toms toothpaste years ago. However I have used only Bicarb for about 10 years now. It cleans better than any toothpaste I have ever used and is much cheaper. I have recently started adding some diatomaceous earth with the bicarb and it seems to be doing alot of good probably because of silica.

Anyway tooth issues stem from your diet not purely from brushing. Look into the work of Weston A Price if you want solid proof of this.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:15 AM   #24
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Apap View Post
..... how do I maintain dental health without it? ....
The title of your thread Implies that fluoride is good for teeth !!

This is a lie!!!

Fluoride Never had anything to do with teeth!!

It has a history of first , being used as a rat and bug poison ...

Then Stalin realised in low doses it made people docile , so he put it in the water supply of his slave camps ...
Hitler heard about this and did the same , At the end of WWII this all came out in the Nuremburg war trails , the american controllers liked the sound of this , and wanted to put it in the water supply in the US , it reduces IQ and makes people docile , as well as other health effects .... But they need a reason what could they tell the public ???

They decided to Invent the lie that it was good for the teeth (the reverse is the case) ...

They faked the research!!!!

Someone living in the west now has a 50% chance of being diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives

Last edited by oz93666; 09-06-2017 at 12:20 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:06 AM   #25
steve777

steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:07 AM   #26
monklink

Lightbulb beware the salesmen

Well at least using industrial cleaners is cheap, but it strikes me it's just substituting one entirely unnatural thing for another. There's really not much progress running from the arms of one group of parasites into another. People always want off-the-shelf solutions; maybe it takes a bit more than that?
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:59 PM   #27
magritte

Sounds like the stuff he is adding is pretty nasty. Maybe he adding it in a low concerntration but bicarb is good enough in its own so why take the risk.

Anyway the root cause (pun intended) of bad teeth is still diet. Weston A Price found people who didnt really bother with any dental hygiene and they still had good teeth under all the crap that accumulated on them.

PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS...

TSP is a strong base and can cause severe eye damage and can burn unprotected skin.

Wear suitable clothing and eye protection. Keep away from skin and out of gloves.

Any foliage near where TSP is to be used should be soaked with plain water prior to the application of TSP, and rinsed down afterward. Be sure to read and follow all warnings on the product's packaging.
TSP is not recommended for cleaning in bathrooms...

TSP can cause staining to metals such as shower doors, chromed drains and plumbing fixtures, and can also etch the glazing on ceramic tile if left in contact too long. It can also attack the grout... it is an ingredient in products used to remove dried grout from tile surfaces in new installations.

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infxtra/inftsp.html
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #28
Charlie_Apap

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
Sounds like the stuff he is adding is pretty nasty. Maybe he adding it in a low concerntration but bicarb is good enough in its own so why take the risk.

Anyway the root cause (pun intended) of bad teeth is still diet. Weston A Price found people who didnt really bother with any dental hygiene and they still had good teeth under all the crap that accumulated on them.

PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS...

TSP is a strong base and can cause severe eye damage and can burn unprotected skin.

Wear suitable clothing and eye protection. Keep away from skin and out of gloves.

Any foliage near where TSP is to be used should be soaked with plain water prior to the application of TSP, and rinsed down afterward. Be sure to read and follow all warnings on the product's packaging.
TSP is not recommended for cleaning in bathrooms...

TSP can cause staining to metals such as shower doors, chromed drains and plumbing fixtures, and can also etch the glazing on ceramic tile if left in contact too long. It can also attack the grout... it is an ingredient in products used to remove dried grout from tile surfaces in new installations.

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infxtra/inftsp.html
For something giving health advice, the dude on the video looks very unhealthy. Is his idea safe to try? Find it very hard to believe it removed cavities.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:37 AM   #29
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Apap
Haven't really got much choice mate unfortunately. It's only a small cavity but it's causing me pain and I don't want to risk further damage. In terms of the exact process and such, I think on second thoughts you're right and I need to understand how it works before I get my body fiddled with.
Im so sorry buddy.... Like others have said DONT LET OTHERS FILL YOUR MIND WITH BS...... Dont let them control you....... Do the research and learn yourself

I hope things come ok for you
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 04:40 AM   #30
aronia

Post Coconut Oil Pulling Benefits & How-to Guide

Quote:
Hi there,

New to this forum but I've been into David's stuff for a while now. With the harm to the body and mind that has been proven to result from fluoride, how do I maintain dental health without it? Could anyone recommend any fluoride free toothpaste and products? Can dental health be maintained without fluoride consumption?
Coconut Oil Pulling Benefits & How-to Guide

https://draxe.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/

Last edited by aronia; 15-06-2017 at 04:53 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #31
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Where do you get hemp? Thought it was illegal at least on the UK.
They sell them in the shops like where the other seeds are. I met a dude once who spent a long time telling me how good they are to eat. You can put them in a ziplock bag and hammer them to get some powder. works with nuts aswell if you want to make pesto or peanut butter. suppose if you chew them your teeth are already cleaned a bit.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 27-06-2017 at 05:44 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote