Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 21-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
dreamscope

Default Spontaneous combustion?

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226201832970

Mystery after man 'bursts into flames' outside Swedish station

A MAN suffered severe burns after he seemingly burst into flames outside a Swedish railway station, the Goteborgs-Posten newspaper reported today.
A streetcar driver returning from his break yesterday evening saw the man suddenly covered in fire while he was standing outside a vinyl record store at the station.

After a while the man, believed to be in his early 40s, started to yell, but shocked passersby just stood and stared, the report said.

The streetcar driver then ran up, ripped his coat off and managed to put the fire out with the help of another man. An ambulance arrived within minutes and took the man to the hospital.

"All we know is that it is a man. We have no knowledge of his identity, his age, any motive or even the circumstances of the incident," police officer Asa Andersson said.

"He is sedated and will probably remain under for another couple of weeks," he added, saying there was no indication of any foul play.
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
snub_knows

Odd, for sure. I always thought spontaneous combustion happened from the inside of the body to the outside, though. If that's the way it works, putting it out with a jacket seems unlikely to me.
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
dusthead

Spontaneous human combustion was explained a long time ago, which is why you rarely hear about it these days.

The vast majority of reported cases feature rooms that have reached incredible temperatures with bodies reduced to ash and no actual evidence of the building being on fire.

I won't waste time explaining how it happens, but it makes for interesting reading/viewing if you can find it.

In the case of this man, it will no doubt be revealed that he was covered in petrol or had a faulty cigarette lighter or something. People don't just catch fire for no reason.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
dreamscope

Yeah spontaneous combustion wasn't my first conclusion either, but interesting nonetheless.

Here we go with the alternative explanations then

i'll go for this one...

extra-strength Faal curry the night before, preceded by a night of flaming sambucas and tequilas; ingredients assimilate in the gut during sleep, then re-ignite upon farting the next day. Verdict: death by internal dis-turdance
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
Old 21-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

[QUOTE=dreamscope; Verdict: death by internal dis-turdance [/QUOTE]

sOUNDS VERY PAINFUL.

Last edited by dontdrinkurmilk; 21-11-2011 at 01:44 PM.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
sOUNDS VERY PAINFUL.
better out than in eh
Old 21-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
better out than in eh
LOL

apparently not
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
better out than in eh
fart death
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #9
al_chemy

To much record cleaning solution?
al_chemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #10
majorlee

recently in ireland some chap went up like a candle, proper case of this strange phenomena, and was officially reported as spontanous combustion

most cases are in houses and rarely seen, this could be very important to researchers on this subject, hope he gets better soon and well done to that braveman who helped
Old 21-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
busa

Its gas !!

Hey there was this one in Ireland recently...
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-16053984.html

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
Spontaneous human combustion was explained a long time ago, which is why you rarely hear about it these days.

The vast majority of reported cases feature rooms that have reached incredible temperatures with bodies reduced to ash and no actual evidence of the building being on fire.

I won't waste time explaining how it happens, but it makes for interesting reading/viewing if you can find it.

In the case of this man, it will no doubt be revealed that he was covered in petrol or had a faulty cigarette lighter or something. People don't just catch fire for no reason.

I've seen a programme on this phenomena, and remember that in some cases - there was a heat source nearby! However, since my enlightenment - and now having extensive knowledge, regarding spiritual entities - I believe that they are more than capable of generating the heat and energy, needed to burn a body! They would also have the ability to contain the site, so as not to destroy the surrounding fabrics etc!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Its gas !!

Hey there was this one in Ireland recently...
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-16053984.html
Your'e not wrong....and neither was I...quite

Quote:
Many scientists regard it as a myth while other theories suggest that the fire is sparked when methane -- a flammable gas produced when plants decompose -- builds up in the intestines and is ignited by enzymes (proteins in the body that act as catalysts to induce and speed up chemical reactions).

Another theory is that the fire begins as a result of a build-up of static electricity inside the body or from an external geomagnetic force exerted on the body.

Last edited by dreamscope; 21-11-2011 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typoo
Old 21-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #14
capsolito

Cant find anything in the so called Göterborgs Posten where they wrote about this selfcombusting man, somone must have been borred, and made up some news just to do somthing, cause in sweden its nowhere in the news about this.

Respect

Life is a bit like money, its allways on the road back to its creator.

Last edited by capsolito; 21-11-2011 at 04:06 PM.
capsolito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #15
busa

One of the main unanswered questions about spont/combust has always been why things around the charred body are not burned or set alight?

Old 21-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
busa

The Coroner recorded his first death due to spontaneous combustion in 25 years,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ous-combustion

"The West Galway coroner, Kieran McLoughlin, said there was no other adequate explanation for the death of 76-year-old Michael Faherty, also known as Micheal O Fatharta. He said it was the first time in his 25 years as a coroner that he had returned such a verdict."

"McLoughlin said: "This fire was thoroughly investigated and I'm left with the conclusion that this fits into the category of spontaneous human combustion, for which there is no adequate explanation."

Old 21-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
One of the main unanswered questions about spont/combust has always been why things around the charred body are not burned or set alight?
It's been like what...16 years since I last heard of this phenomenon? And you just reminded me of the one thing about it that makes me stop and wonder.
Old 21-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #18
talktalk

when i was at school we did an experiment with i think it was either magnesium or mercury and when it either touched water or fire it ignited and blew up in a puff.

this is where the contents of the chemtrails come in because with the amounts we breath in i am surprised there are not more incidents unexplained!

our bodies are full of aluminium and combustible metals etc and we all know what happens to aluminium if it gets put in a electromagnetic microwave oven dont we?

puffff! where you go up in flames that fast your surroundings are not touched?????
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 21-11-2011 at 04:54 PM.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #19
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
when i was at school we did an experiment with i think it was either magnesium or mercury and when it either touched water or fire it ignited and blew up in a puff.

this is where the contents of the chemtrails come in because with the amounts we breath in i am surprised there are not more incidents unexplained!

our bodies are full of aluminium and combustible metals etc and we all know what happens to aluminium if it gets put in a electromagnetic microwave oven dont we?
That would've been Magnesium or Potassium; Mercury would poison you if you touched it. Good post though

The question remains, why does the fire not spread at all, or even just singe the surrounding area? Intensity and focus of heat doesn't account for this IMO, because the affected parts are virtually vapourised...yet it doesn't spread in the slightest.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #20
talktalk

Quote:
That would've been Magnesium or Potassium; Mercury would poison you if you touched it. Good post though

The question remains, why does the fire not spread at all, or even just singe the surrounding area? Intensity and focus of heat doesn't account for this IMO, because the affected parts are virtually vapourised...yet it doesn't spread in the slightest.
thanks.

just imagine the touch paper on a fire work or even the powder that is used.
you put that on a piece of paper and light it.
you will get the same principal happening.
vicious intense heat that puts itself out when it reaches the oxygen...
so basically it explodes, meets oxygen then implodes on itself.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 21-11-2011 at 05:03 PM.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote