Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-08-2017, 07:51 PM   #1
greenhulk40

Default Curses are they real and can someone put a curse on you?

Are curses real, can someone who dislikes you put a curse on you and how do you get rid of a bad luck curse?
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 08:36 PM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

sure curses are as 'real' as anything else we perceive.

For a skilled witch or wizard, laying a curse upon someone is no more difficult than for a skilled hacker to programme a computer virus

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 16-08-2017 at 08:37 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #3
elshaper

erm, hellow? Where have you been?
What do you think freemasons do?
Have you noticed something odd in London 2012 Olympics opening ritual...I mean ceremony?

You probably cursed someone else without even realising it. Chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #4
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Curses work...sometimes.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
betha

Maybe op means like more of a linguistic form of curse? or?
betha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #6
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
erm, hellow? Where have you been?
What do you think freemasons do?
Have you noticed something odd in London 2012 Olympics opening ritual...I mean ceremony?

You probably cursed someone else without even realising it. Chill.
What do you mean about Freemasons cursing people?
Tell me more !
Old 17-08-2017, 09:40 PM   #7
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
What do you mean about Freemasons cursing people?
Tell me more !
tbh I wouldn't know where to start you.
Have a look at this "Hidden in Plain Sight" thread.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317748

^ Sam talks about 'initiation' but the real initiation is the challenges/difficulties you come across in your life and not the initiation ceremony conducted by man of various schools and traditions.

Quote:

Last edited by elshaper; 17-08-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #8
greenhulk40

Quote:
tbh I wouldn't know where to start you.
Have a look at this "Hidden in Plain Sight" thread.

^ Sam talks about 'initiation' but the real initiation is the challenges/difficulties you come across in your life and not the initiation ceremony conducted by man of various schools and traditions.
Thanks for uploading the interesting video.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:54 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am damn sure of it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #10
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

If curses didn't work then we wouldn't be in this mess.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #11
MKUltrad

In majick theory, Chaos majick explains the principles of thought/actions best through the use of Sigil making. The idea is that in order for something to take root in the physical realm, one must divert their own charged energy into something that can be sealed and thus released freely into the open world. For example, majick practices make use of seals or circles to protect the intended spell or desire from interference. Through the ages, anything used in a spell to bring about action would undergo a number of charging rituals with defined rules, where Chaos majick is more of a roam free ideal with less risk of repercussions(so it is thought). Therefore, in order to cancel out a Sigil that brings about no change, a Chaos Magician has to conduct a banishment which in comparison to practical magic of old, is supposed to be much easier. Chaos magic considers laughter to be a thoughtless release of energy, one that mirrors the control of the chaotic mind that is trained to be silent through strict meditation when building and directing energies. Therefore banishment involves the acts of laughing at the failure of a spell.

Chaos Majick is found in many types of creative media found in anything from comic books, tv advertising right through to music art/production. It can incorporate any desired outcome good or bad but is designed to work through the medium of the chaotic nature of cause and effect. The easiet way to look at it is signaling or pinging for information in the minds of others, drawing a connection.

As far as curses go, magicians can incorporate either good or bad desires into works of fiction in order to bring about change. A curse for example can be used in music in order to attack someone known to the magician. There are various ways, but the simpliest is through extracting as much information about the target as possible as much as the way the old crafts of majick have, then incorporating it indirecting into their work.

The only problem is, the person they are attacking might be aware of what they are doing and if time to much energy is directed without outcome and without banishment, the laws of chaos can shift out of favour with the magician. Its a far dangerous practice than it is let on even if the magician is using mathematical code in computing (modern magick many people arent aware of) There is modern majick which incorporates hacking and is widely used to extract data of the individual(s) subject in order to create working majick. However, it is a form of stealing (privacy), so the magicians have to work majick around the laws of nature in hope that the subject does not become aware of what they are doing.

This principle is the same as older majick, where sigils would have to be hidden well out of sight, even buried so to avoid discovery, so that a spell could take route in nature.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Everything is energy including thoughts and words

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #13
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
This principle is the same as older majick, where sigils would have to be hidden well out of sight, even buried so to avoid discovery, so that a spell could take route in nature.
Really? I see far too many in sight which is called hidden in plain sight.

Quote:
Old 19-08-2017, 07:00 PM   #14
elshaper

Anyways OP, here is an excellent thread started by zhiba. Proves that the elites do use magic and further proves the video I posted above and my comment about hidden in plain sight.

I can only speak of London but most of the important offices like agencies has door number either 33 or 10.

Quote:

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-08-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: tidying
Old 19-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #15
raburgeson

You will think this is a joke but, not. I play solitaire and I think I bought a cursed deck at a sale my wife wanted to go to. I passed the time outside playing till she was done shopping. Never won one game with that deck until I lost one of the cards and replaced it with one from a worn out deck. 100s of games and no wins, what do you think of that? Yes, I think they are real and the person that owned that deck was probably in trouble.

Last edited by raburgeson; 19-08-2017 at 07:46 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 05:32 AM   #16
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
You will think this is a joke but, not. I play solitaire and I think I bought a cursed deck at a sale my wife wanted to go to. I passed the time outside playing till she was done shopping. Never won one game with that deck until I lost one of the cards and replaced it with one from a worn out deck. 100s of games and no wins, what do you think of that? Yes, I think they are real and the person that owned that deck was probably in trouble.
Ah that's convenient, if you're bad at a game you can just claim it's cursed!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #17
MKUltrad

Quote:
Really? I see far too many in sight which is called hidden in plain sight.
Yes, but in this world its far easier to. Under the veil of iconography (observable sigils) you still have computer code, far more abstract, acting underneath.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:50 AM   #18
MKUltrad

See, the most interesting aspect of the Bible is that it has more witches and sorcerers/witchcraft in it than any other religious book I can think of. Jesus Christ is considered to have eminated from Esoteric Gnostism, whom if anything can be considered to be a metaphor for divine knowledge or a divine being, bridging the gap between Sacred Geometry and this world. Bringer of knowledge=Science. Don't think for a moment that Christianity is devoid of the Occult.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-08-2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: tidying
Old 20-08-2017, 10:05 AM   #19
elshaper

Quote:
Old 20-08-2017, 10:24 AM   #20
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Yes, but in this world its far easier to. Under the veil of iconography (observable sigils) you still have computer code, far more abstract, acting underneath.
Yes but yes but..
The more people sees your sigil the better it is, not? You should know why this is. HINT: Corporate logos on the streets are fine example.

Quote: