Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 08-06-2017, 05:05 AM   #1
king octopus

Default Hearing your name spoken at night

My grandmother once told me that she heard her name spoken one time, before she went to bed while she was lying down. She said it wasnt scary but it was like somebody nearby just spoke her name before she went to sleep.
After she said that I noticed it happen to me a few times. It's so subtle that even if it happened before I may not have noticed, but just a soft voice, not scary, speaks your name while you are about to go to sleep.
Ive often wondered if this only happened to me because she said something or is it something that happens to a lot of people? I really dont know why it would happen I only know what I experienced. If anyone else has had a similar experience I'd love to know.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have often heard it but not often at night. Its a calm thing, not scary at all but I cannot explain why it happens.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #3
gkroo

Many times I have heard it, but not so many times before sleeping. I think it has to do with who your ancestors were; I mean, particular family. It is a communication with/from an unseen realm. At night before going to bed, it may be your ancestors were psychic workers. Mine actually is during the daylight when around crowds of people and you can tell if the voice is external or internal. I think it comes to boost your egoic intentions. The world has become an external prison with no listeners.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #4
Daisy101

Yeah I get that if I oversleep usually - and it wakes me up at the right time that I needed to do something important - such as pick a child up from somewhere.

I think it's your guardian Angel - or your higher self - or a siri type robot (Angel) that you are given that protects you and it can over-rule the 'free-will unless they ask for help' programme because that is what you agreed upon before you came here.

Or maybe the voice of God - it is authoritative and firm yet gentle and soothing at the same time.

If you hear it - get up and become alert - it always calls you for a reason.

Last edited by Daisy101; 01-07-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #5
elshaper

Ancestor or...it could be you from another timeline like Interstellar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Or maybe the voice of God - it is authoritative and firm yet gentle and soothing at the same time.
Now you are talking. Are you a TI OP?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 01-07-2017 at 02:26 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #6
Kaptain__Krack1

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
My grandmother once told me that she heard her name spoken one time, before she went to bed while she was lying down. She said it wasnt scary but it was like somebody nearby just spoke her name before she went to sleep.
After she said that I noticed it happen to me a few times. It's so subtle that even if it happened before I may not have noticed, but just a soft voice, not scary, speaks your name while you are about to go to sleep.
Ive often wondered if this only happened to me because she said something or is it something that happens to a lot of people? I really dont know why it would happen I only know what I experienced. If anyone else has had a similar experience I'd love to know.

Hello OP.

I have had similar experiences with my name being called as well as other sounds and noises, all while I am about to go to sleep.

I don't know if you have ever heard of Exploding Head Syndrome ? Well worth a look into, it is fascinating.
Kaptain__Krack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #7
elshaper

Well as it happens, when you hear your name called, it is probably your ancestor alerting the danger around you. Do not answer back...apparently.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 04:01 PM   #8
derekbuttery

or maybe your subconscious is calming yourself...? self assurance?