Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 04-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #581
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
H H Holmes? I doubt it. Completely different mo.
Well you can watch the tv documentary and then make your mind up. It certainly can't be worse than a lot of theories going around.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #582
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well you can watch the tv documentary and then make your mind up. It certainly can't be worse than a lot of theories going around.
Sadly it is on the History channel and I don't have that. No doubt you will enlighten us.

One odd thing. I had a dream about the number 666 and it was revealed to me the meaning. Each six stood for words. Shoe, shemp and hell. I figured it was an anagram. In a flash of inspiration I saw the three h's and thought of Holmes. It fitted. But the full anagram comes out as "H H Holmes sleep".

He killed people in their sleep with gas. What it means I don't know. Could be naught but a sign of the genius my sleeping mind is capable of. Maybe I'm right that the beast(which one? there were two) will be a serial killer.

Maybe Jack the ripper was the antichrist. If it was Holmes I would love to know why he travelled from the USA to London to kill a few prostitutes. I've learned form a quick search that there is a diary involved. and the evidence is in there. I smell a rat when I hear the word diary. But crazier things have happened.

This website gives a bit of detail.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/lif...pper/71810062/

"But in the years before Holmes opened his hotel, Potts and Mudgett say, there was a period for which Holmes’ whereabouts were unaccounted: the fall of 1888, when five prostitutes were found murdered on the streets of London’s East End.

Potts said he began linking the two after seeing similarities between the police sketch of the Ripper and photos of Holmes, especially the bumpy nose, heavily lidded eyes and handlebar mustache.

“I’m just a guy who sees the situation, matches things up, and gets into the people, places and legends,” said Potts, 54, a former councilman in Mohnton Borough, Pennsylvania.

He enlisted a British handwriting expert to compare Mudgett’s script with letters said to have been written by the Ripper to London media. The test came back a match, according to a letter from the analyst. A New York firm analyzed the samples via a computer and also confirmed a match.

And, they say, Holmes once told a lawyer that he had visited London."

Last edited by fudgetusk; 05-08-2017 at 10:31 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:11 AM   #583
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Also. To add to the list of connections between Jesus and Venus...Jesus was crucified on a FRIDAY. A day sacred to Venus. The list grows.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #584
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Sadly it is on the History channel and I don't have that. No doubt you will enlighten us.

One odd thing. I had a dream about the number 666 and it was revealed to me the meaning. Each six stood for words. Shoe, shemp and hell. I figured it was an anagram. In a flash of inspiration I saw the three h's and thought of Holmes. It fitted. But the full anagram comes out as "H H Holmes sleep".

He killed people in their sleep with gas. What it means I don't know. Could be naught but a sign of the genius my sleeping mind is capable of. Maybe I'm right that the beast(which one? there were two) will be a serial killer.

Maybe Jack the ripper was the antichrist. If it was Holmes I would love to know why he travelled from the USA to London to kill a few prostitutes. I've learned form a quick search that there is a diary involved. and the evidence is in there. I smell a rat when I hear the word diary. But crazier things have happened.

"But in the years before Holmes opened his hotel, Potts and Mudgett say, there was a period for which Holmes’ whereabouts were unaccounted: the fall of 1888, when five prostitutes were found murdered on the streets of London’s East End.

Potts said he began linking the two after seeing similarities between the police sketch of the Ripper and photos of Holmes, especially the bumpy nose, heavily lidded eyes and handlebar mustache.

“I’m just a guy who sees the situation, matches things up, and gets into the people, places and legends,” said Potts, 54, a former councilman in Mohnton Borough, Pennsylvania.

He enlisted a British handwriting expert to compare Mudgett’s script with letters said to have been written by the Ripper to London media. The test came back a match, according to a letter from the analyst. A New York firm analyzed the samples via a computer and also confirmed a match.

It doesn't fit Holmes' MO.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #585
JustMe418

Quote:

Interesting stuff. I will defo be watching it.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 05-08-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #586
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
It doesn't fit Holmes' MO.
What if he had to adapt his MO due to circumstances?
Old 07-08-2017, 12:08 PM   #587
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Holmes was a bit of a fibber...

"In his confession following his arrest, Holmes claimed that he had killed his former medical school classmate, Dr. Robert Leacock, in 1886 for insurance money;[5] Dr. Leacock, however, died in Watford, Ontario in Canada on October 5, 1889."

"In October 1895, Holmes was put on trial for the murder of Benjamin Pitezel, and was found guilty and sentenced to death. By then, it was evident that Holmes had also murdered the Pitezel children. Following his conviction, Holmes confessed to 27 murders in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Toronto (though some persons he confessed to murdering were, in fact, still living), "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

If he did leave a diary then maybe he lied about being the ripper. Strange that he admitted to 27 murders but didn't confess to the ripper killings. I would have. It would have made him famous. But serial killers often only admit to what they were caught for...but then why write it in a diary? Surely the diary would have been found and used as evidence and would not have come into the possession of his descendant. That's the key: how did the relative find the diary.

"Holmes arrived in Chicago in August 1886 and came across Elizabeth S. Holton's drugstore at the southwest corner of South Wallace Avenue and West 63rd Street in Englewood.[18] Holton gave Holmes a job, and he proved himself to be a hardworking employee, eventually buying the store. "

From the same source. So he was employed from 1886. Would he have taken out months of time to travel to London to kill people in 1888? There was lots of building work going on in 1888. Wouldn't he have wanted to oversee it? Especially as he was using several building firms to cover up what he was building.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 07-08-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #588
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

True north productions...

Vesica piscis. Symbol of venus. What has that logo got to do with north?
Old 12-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #589
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
True north productions...

Vesica piscis. Symbol of venus. What has that logo got to do with north?
Of course. You can find true north by the sun and a watch. Still. Seems contrived. Any excuse to get the vesica piscis on TV.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #590
JustMe418

That show on Sky is a series so wont be able to say much about Holmes' possible involvement as yet. There is a gap in his records, which he was keeping very reguarly, during the period of the ripper murders.

I also saw another thing that claimed a jew, with the monika of David Cohen may have been reposnsible but that he never went to court for it because he was declared insane and banged up in an asylum, putting him beyond the reach of prosecution
Old 13-08-2017, 12:02 PM   #591
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I also saw another thing that claimed a jew, with the monika of David Cohen may have been reposnsible but that he never went to court for it because he was declared insane and banged up in an asylum, putting him beyond the reach of prosecution
a strange echo of that in the newspapers today:

Man arrested after mother and daughter stabbed to death at London home
Joshua Cohen, 27, held on suspicion of double murder in Golders Green
Lizzie Dearden Home Affairs [email protected], 22 hours ago

A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of double murder after a mother and daughter were stabbed to death at their home in London. Police had been appealing to trace Joshua Cohen following the killings in Golders Green on Friday night.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7889906.html

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 12:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #592
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
That show on Sky is a series so wont be able to say much about Holmes' possible involvement as yet. There is a gap in his records, which he was keeping very reguarly, during the period of the ripper murders.

I think the exact layout of the murders means an occultist did it. But it could just be chance(yeah right, who believes in that anymore?)
Old 17-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #593
JustMe418

Quote:
I think the exact layout of the murders means an occultist did it. But it could just be chance(yeah right, who believes in that anymore?)
A a person who has studied occultism, I dont think it really does show that. There is some conjecture as to whether some of the killings were the ripper work.

The idea it was an occultist is intersting to me but I dont see much evidence. We could just as easily say a reptilian manifested in an alley and done it, which would explain the ease of avoiding capture, if we are going along those lines.

I do think that chance occurence can happen.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #594
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
A a person who has studied occultism, I dont think it really does show that. There is some conjecture as to whether some of the killings were the ripper work.

The idea it was an occultist is intersting to me but I dont see much evidence. We could just as easily say a reptilian manifested in an alley and done it, which would explain the ease of avoiding capture, if we are going along those lines.

I do think that chance occurence can happen.
All the body parts taken were related to venus.
Old 17-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #595
JustMe418

Quote:
All the body parts taken were related to venus.
Im not convinced its anything to do with venus anyhoo. Edit, the stomach area is Libra, which is ruled by Venus although the genitalia are scorpio, which is ruled by mars.

Last edited by JustMe418; 17-08-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #596
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

He had to go through the stomach to get to the kidney and the wombs. It's not what is done but what is needed from the bodies. All the body parts taken were related to venus and all the numbers were related to venus.

It's venus.