Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #41
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the satanists who control the military and intelligence services are sacrificing people in their orchestrated conflicts all the time though aren't they?

and those are the people you want to go public with their religion?
These are African christians doing this in London. Why ignore it?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 06:45 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
These are African christians doing this. Why ignore it?
because i know that many christian institutions are controlled by freemasons

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #43
JustMe418

Quote:
i've never said that

you are just trying to frame the discussion in a way that you think will make you look good and me look bad
lol, dont you do that same?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, dont you do that same?
no...you'd frame me as something i'm not

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 12-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #45
JustMe418

Quote:
because i know that many christian institutions are controlled by freemasons
ah lol, its not the christians, its those nasty freemasons again making them do it.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:48 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
ah lol, its not the christians, its those nasty freemasons again making them do it.
yeah you got it

its all controlled at the top by the freemasons and the secret society network

Old 12-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #47
JustMe418

Quote:
no...you'd frame me as something i'm not
No, I just show it how it is.

You pretend you are not a christian yet always back them and their book while you ALWAYS slag off non christians no matter what their background is.

Why is that? it seems to me you have an agenda against non christians but try to play it as if you are impartial person.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No, I just show it how it is.

You pretend you are not a christian yet always back them and their book while you ALWAYS slag off non christians no matter what their background is.

Why is that? it seems to me you have an agenda against non christians but try to play it as if you are impartial person.
no i think you are just trying to manipulate me into criticising christianity and then getting annoyed that i'm not doing it

Old 12-05-2017, 06:52 PM   #49
JustMe418

Quote:
yeah you got it

its all controlled at the top by the freemasons and the secret society network
And all those poor dumb christians just cant see that they are breaking the laws of the bible.

Its pretty sad that you remove the responsibility for these murders away from those who carry them out and put them onto a group purely in order to push your own beliefs.

You are like one of those lawyers that get killers off charges based on technicalities
Old 12-05-2017, 06:54 PM   #50
JustMe418

Quote:
no i think you are just trying to manipulate me into criticising christianity and then getting annoyed that i'm not doing it
Not really as I know you wont do it

Its odd that as a 'truther' you cant criticise christians for their evils and you firmly plant the blame for any of their wrongs on the people you personally hate.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And all those poor dumb christians just cant see that they are breaking the laws of the bible.

Its pretty sad that you remove the responsibility for these murders away from those who carry them out and put them onto a group purely in order to push your own beliefs.

You are like one of those lawyers that get killers off charges based on technicalities
for that to work as a comparison the killer would have to be manipulated into killing someone by another agency

so for example the freemasons would mind control a manchurian candidate to murder someone; the manchurain candidate would then get the blame for the crime and the freemasons would get off free

i'd then come along and represent the mind controlled slave and expose the people pulling the strings

Old 12-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Not really as I know you wont do it

Its odd that as a 'truther' you cant criticise christians for their evils and you firmly plant the blame for any of their wrongs on the people you personally hate.
lol

if you look elsewhere you'll find me being very critical of the church especially the vatican

like i said i'm just not going to dance to your tune

Old 12-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #53
JustMe418

Quote:
for that to work as a comparison the killer would have to be manipulated into killing someone by another agency

so for example the freemasons would mind control a manchurian candidate to murder someone; the manchurain candidate would then get the blame for the crime and the freemasons would get off free

i'd then come along and represent the mind controlled slave and expose the people pulling the strings
lol, all you are doing is adding layers to situations in order to remove the guilty parties from their guilty acts in order to blame others. No matter what the situation is you can just fabricate these links through the vague notion of mind control in order to connect some hidden group to people who are actually doing evil things

Its so transparent that its shocking you can push that out there and expect others to be stupid enough to accept it. I guess if you are desperate enough to want to exhonorate a bunch of christians who are known to be killing children in bizarre rituals then you need to have a scapegoat and why not have something vague so you dont need to offer any real proof to those who havent lost their skeptical thinking.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #54
JustMe418

Quote:
lol

if you look elsewhere you'll find me being very critical of the church especially the vatican

like i said i'm just not going to dance to your tune
go on, please
Old 12-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, all you are doing is adding layers to situations in order to remove the guilty parties from their guilty acts in order to blame others. No matter what the situation is you can just fabricate these links through the vague notion of mind control in order to connect some hidden group to people who are actually doing evil things

Its so transparent that its shocking you can push that out there and expect others to be stupid enough to accept it. I guess if you are desperate enough to want to exhonorate a bunch of christians who are known to be killing children in bizarre rituals then you need to have a scapegoat and why not have something vague so you dont need to offer any real proof to those who havent lost their skeptical thinking.
what do you think of this passage from davids book 'the perception deception' p259:

''the entities are electromagnetic beings and they attach themselves to the human electromagnetic field, or auric field, and from there dictate mental, emotional and 'physical' behaviour....These are the same archontic entities that possess those in positions of power in politics, banking, corporations, the media and the military, and so on. They are so heartless-note the term heart-less, devoid of heart energy-because the entities that possess them are heart-less. The archon hybrids have a greater genetic (therefore vibrational) compatibility with the entities and so are much more powerfully possessable than the general run of the population. But it can happen to anyone to a larger or lesser extent and this is why people have to be streetwise to the phenomenon.

Those selected to serve the Control system are possessed by these entities during secret society and Satanic rituals and the symbols of saturn generate the energy field in the temples and rituals that create an energetic conduit for entities to come in. Someone might join the freemasons and think that the rituals are strange and potty, but what they don't know is that they are specifically designed to allow entities to attach to the target and slowly, but surely, their personality begins to change. When it has changed sufficiently and becomes heart-less enough, they go on to be a leading politician, banker and whatever else the secret networks have in mind for them. The general population can be most open to possession at times of extreme depression (and other low vibrational energetic states), and drugs and heavy drinking can seriously open the door, too. So can having sex with a possessed person because the energetic connection creates a mutual field which the entities can cross''

Old 12-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #56
JustMe418

Quote:
what do you think of this passage from davids book 'the perception deception' p259:

''the entities are electromagnetic beings and they attach themselves to the human electromagnetic field, or auric field, and from there dictate mental, emotional and 'physical' behaviour....These are the same archontic entities that possess those in positions of power in politics, banking, corporations, the media and the military, and so on. They are so heartless-note the term heart-less, devoid of heart energy-because the entities that possess them are heart-less. The archon hybrids have a greater genetic (therefore vibrational) compatibility with the entities and so are much more powerfully possessable than the general run of the population. But it can happen to anyone to a larger or lesser extent and this is why people have to be streetwise to the phenomenon.

Those selected to serve the Control system are possessed by these entities during secret society and Satanic rituals and the symbols of saturn generate the energy field in the temples and rituals that create an energetic conduit for entities to come in. Someone might join the freemasons and think that the rituals are strange and potty, but what they don't know is that they are specifically designed to allow entities to attach to the target and slowly, but surely, their personality begins to change. When it has changed sufficiently and becomes heart-less enough, they go on to be a leading politician, banker and whatever else the secret networks have in mind for them. The general population can be most open to possession at times of extreme depression (and other low vibrational energetic states), and drugs and heavy drinking can seriously open the door, too. So can having sex with a possessed person because the energetic connection creates a mutual field which the entities can cross''
I think its a theory, little different to how a fundy of any religion would see the world being controlled by evile spirits. Im not under the compulsion to believe what he writes unless I think it has merit. Its easy to come up with stuff like that and because you cant see any these things it becomes a matter of faith.

I've studied quite a lot of stuff so am not really that impressed by such theories. David Icke did have a drink problem so surely he was at risk of possession too? also, what about all thes forum users who talk about their drug use as if it has opened the doors of their mind? are they open to good or evil and would they know the difference?

So what are the defence mechanisms that provide protection against such invasions? I would be interested in those.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think its a theory, little different to how a fundy of any religion would see the world being controlled by evile spirits. Im not under the compulsion to believe what he writes unless I think it has merit. Its easy to come up with stuff like that and because you cant see any these things it becomes a matter of faith.
so i'm asking you: do you think it has merit?

Quote:
I've studied quite a lot of stuff so am not really that impressed by such theories. David Icke did have a drink problem so surely he was at risk of possession too? also, what about all thes forum users who talk about their drug use as if it has opened the doors of their mind? are they open to good or evil and would they know the difference?
i think when people are in the grip of something they don't always realise how under its influence they are until they reflect back on it later

this is the fascinating thing about being emotional creatures

Old 12-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #58
JustMe418

Quote:
so i'm asking you: do you think it has merit?
As a person with an open mind I would think its a possibility. That doesnt mean it is definitely employed in the way you describe though. Its like saying how you can use electricity then coming up with something that might or might not work

Quote:
i think when people are in the grip of something they don't always realise how under its influence they are until they reflect back on it later

this is the fascinating thing about being emotional creatures
I agree but the good thing about having ideals and a code of conduct is that it gives you general rules to follow, so if you start passing beyond them you know you are going wrong. Thats the whole point of religion having moral codes otherwise people would just do anything they wanted

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As a person with an open mind I would think its a possibility. That doesnt mean it is definitely employed in the way you describe though. Its like saying how you can use electricity then coming up with something that might or might not work
so what icke is saying is that in order to hide how humans are manipulated by these occultic forces the system is teaching us false perceptions about the nature of our reality

Once we see the real paradigm the bizarre things like leylines and sacrificial murders etc all then make sense whereas under the paradigm taught by the system nothing makes sense! lol

Quote:
I agree but the good thing about having ideals and a code of conduct is that it gives you general rules to follow, so if you start passing beyond them you know you are going wrong. Thats the whole point of religion having moral codes otherwise people would just do anything they wanted
indeed but the engineers of perception can seek to change the moral codes of society

so satanism is a rejection of the current moral codes; the question being: what would they like to replace them with?

Old 12-05-2017, 07:33 PM   #60
JustMe418

Quote:
so what icke is saying is that in order to hide how humans are manipulated by these occultic forces the system is teaching us false perceptions about the nature of our reality

Once we see the real paradigm the bizarre things like leylines and sacrificial murders etc all then make sense whereas under the paradigm taught by the system nothing makes sense! lol
I understand his theory but like I said, it doesnt mean thats what is going on. You dont need occultism to teach false reality. You only need to keep people focussed in everyday life to keep people from asking questions, which is why sport is a massive control system. Im quite certain that keeping people tied up with bullshit, with science teaching there is nothing spiritual, is the simplest way of keeping people closed down without the need for weird killings.

Quote:
indeed but the engineers of perception can seek to change the moral codes of society

so satanism is a rejection of the current moral codes; the question being: what would they like to replace them with?
Personally I think people in power change morals, or more accurately percetions, to achieve what they need to achieve. Keep people greedy and selfish and they can exploit them.

Depends on your definition of satanism. Some satanists have quite a good moral code which they develop as a reaction to christian hypocracy. I would think a truly evil person wouldnt have any moral code, yet even really evil people, such as leading nazis, were often loving parents, etc.

I think the study of abuse of occult power is a very interesting area. The nazis seemed to use it quite a lot.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 07:37 PM.