Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-05-2017, 05:38 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no crowley was involved in much more than that

he was involved in the overthrow of christianity in order to beckon in a new age luciferian religion
I guess his harsh christian experience as a child was to blame. Anybody who had an upbrining like that would rebel against everything that it stands for and lets face it, christianity is full of hypocracy too. A religion that preaches love, tolerance and truth has brought wars, darkness and bigotry throughout the world. Also, lets not forget that early in his magical career he did embrace the christian aspects of the golden dawn teachings and may have had the name Jesus as part of one of his early magical names, so its not like he was anti christian throughout his life.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:39 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I agree that the idea of thm being roads can be questionable but I would think you dont need to walk in exact straight lines between markers.
stone circles are very elaborate 'markers'

why not just have cairns if that is all they are doing?

Quote:
Presumption of truth is not truth. Some people want such things to be true.
no need to presume when you have lots of information and have been posting stuff about it online for years over many different threads and platforms

you shouldn't presume that everyone has as little knowledge as you relating to that issue

Quote:
I agree that some animals follow such magnetic lines but are these the same as leylines and if so do they actualt form a global grid? I guess what has put me off a bit is the fanciful theories that get thrown around which help to conceal truth rather than reveal it.
not only do they form a network but they have also been proactively sabotaged by the freemasons and their offshoots such as the royal antiquarians

there's a theory to chew on

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
stone circles are very elaborate 'markers'

why not just have cairns if that is all they are doing?
The full function of stone circles isnt even known although there are astrological aspects. There is no standardisation of these circles too.

Quote:
no need to presume when you have lots of information and have been posting stuff about it online for years over many different threads and platforms

you shouldn't presume that everyone has as little knowledge as you relating to that issue
So if knowledge is power where is your power?

Quote:
not only do they form a network but they have also been proactively sabotaged by the freemasons and their offshoots such as the royal antiquarians

there's a theory to chew on
Sounds more like a theory to spit out.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I guess his harsh christian experience as a child was to blame. Anybody who had an upbrining like that would rebel against everything that it stands for and lets face it, christianity is full of hypocracy too. A religion that preaches love, tolerance and truth has brought wars, darkness and bigotry throughout the world. Also, lets not forget that early in his magical career he did embrace the christian aspects of the golden dawn teachings and may have had the name Jesus as part of one of his early magical names, so its not like he was anti christian throughout his life.
except the esoteric readings of the golden dawn are not the same as the average christians view of jesus are they? categorically different

Crowley was hellbent on a pagan revival and as for his upbringing affecting him it should be born in mind that his school years at boarding school outside of the influence of the plymouth brethren would have also been a formative experience

at his school malvern college he would be more likely to meet freemasonic families and people such as james jesus angleton who later became a CIA chief and bonesman in the skull and bones at yale

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The full function of stone circles isnt even known although there are astrological aspects. There is no standardisation of these circles too.
how would you know if there was standardisation if the circles have been sabotaged?

Quote:
So if knowledge is power where is your power?
i guess the growing numbers of people who can understand what i'm talking about is some sort of testement to that

Quote:
Sounds more like a theory to spit out.
Not everyone can handle harsh truths

Old 12-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #26
JustMe418

Quote:
except the esoteric readings of the golden dawn are not the same as the average christians view of jesus are they? categorically different

Crowley was hellbent on a pagan revival and as for his upbringing affecting him it should be born in mind that his school years at boarding school outside of the inlfuence of the plymouth brethren would have also been a formative experience

at his school malvern college he would be more likely to meet freemasonic families and people such as james jesus angleton who later became a CIA chief and bonesman in the skul and bones
And so are the gnostic teachings as well but plenty of people accept them

Cant see the problem with a pagan revival

Have you read his biography? it states quite clearly a lot of the types of people he met. He went to more than one college too.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:48 PM   #27
JustMe418

Quote:
how would you know if there was standardisation if the circles have been sabotaged?
Maybe you can fill the gaps in then?

Quote:
i guess the growing numbers of people who can understand what i'm talking about is some sort of testement to that
Lets see a demonstration of this power then. Surely you can create great changes in the world? people accepting your beliefs is not really power in the same way that flat earthers have a false set of beliefs which give no power, yet gather followers.

Quote:
Not everyone can handle harsh truths
Even fewer can wield them yet some think they they hold the sword of truth!

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe you can fill the gaps in then?
i'm working on it

Quote:
Lets see a demonstration of this power then. Surely you can create great changes in the world? people accepting your beliefs is not really power in the same way that flat earthers have a false set of beliefs which give no power, yet gather followers.
i guess to measure that you'd have to look at all my output online and then work out how many people across multiple platforms had read what i've written and then figure out how many ideas and pieces of information i've managed to sow

good luck with that

Quote:
Even fewer can wield them yet some think they they hold the sword of truth!
i think avoiding telling what you know to be lies would be a good start

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:00 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And so are the gnostic teachings as well but plenty of people accept them

Cant see the problem with a pagan revival

Have you read his biography? it states quite clearly a lot of the types of people he met. He went to more than one college too.
i've read his autobiography

what if satanic child sacrifice were part of the pagan revival?

would you have a problem with it then?

Old 12-05-2017, 06:18 PM   #30
JustMe418

Quote:
i've read his autobiography

what if satanic child sacrifice were part of the pagan revival?

would you have a problem with it then?
Lol, bit of a christian fundy response that, totally false and fear based. There was a time christians were accused of practising cannabalism you know.

Why do your view points always revolve around the very worst things? there are christians who would happily kill pagans in this modern age. That is pretty satanic.

Also, paganism isnt one overall term. It basically refers to anything that is not christian. Even jews and muslims were once under this umbrella term. To say that pagans embrace such things per se is wrong and false because while its entirely possible that some would you would find that most would rightly see such things as vile and disgusting. You seem to hold a candle for the christians even though you profess to not be one. How odd.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:21 PM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
i'm working on it
So you say

Quote:
i guess to measure that you'd have to look at all my output online and then work out how many people across multiple platforms had read what i've written and then figure out how many ideas and pieces of information i've managed to sow

good luck with that
Just words really. Massive ego though!

Anyway, we have digressed enough. Lets get back to the topic.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:25 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Lol, bit of a christian fundy response that, totally false and fear based. There was a time christians were accused of practising cannabalism you know.
well that's because of their claim that the bread they ate for mass actually turned into the body of christ...which would be cannibalism

Unless of course the bread is made from wheat and jesus was an anthropomorphism of the corn spirit in which case christians really are eating the body of jesus...aren't they?

Quote:
Why do your view points always revolved around the very worst things? there are christians who would happily kill pagans in this modern age. That is pretty satanic.
Sure but they'd perhaps struggle to find anything within their dogma that justifies it

satanists on the other hand would merely be following the doctrines of their religion if they were making sacrifices

I guess the issue is over whether or not something is publically tolerated or kept underground. At the moment satanic sacrifice would not be publically tolerated however practitioners like crowley would i'm sure like to change that

Old 12-05-2017, 06:26 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So you say

Just words really. Massive ego though!

Anyway, we have digressed enough. Lets get back to the topic.
well you asked...i can't help it if you don't like the answer

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:34 PM   #34
JustMe418

Quote:
well that's because of their claim that the bread they ate for mass actually turned into the body of christ...which would be cannibalism

Unless of course the bread is made from wheat and jesus was an anthropomorphism of the corn spirit in which case christians really are eating the body of jesus...aren't they?

Sure but they'd perhaps struggle to find anything within their dogma that justifies it

satanists on the other hand would merely be following the doctrines of their religion if they were making sacrifices

I guess the issue is over whether or not something is publically tolerated or kept underground. At the moment satanic sacrifice would not be publically tolerated however practitioners like crowley would i'm sure like to change that
The reality is there are people who do human sacrifice, as shown by the young african boy who was killed in a ritual in London, apparently part of some African ritual. From what I rememer his stomach had gold in it and his limbs were removed. You could say that was a pagan child sacrifice but lets face, most modern western pagans are more interested in being tuned into the natural world and working with nature, etc.

We could say that those christians in the Phillipines who get nailed to crosses a easter are following some satanic cult.

I think Crowley is a fascinating subject to discuss. Maybe we should have a thread on that?
Old 12-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The reality is there are people who do human sacrifice, as shown by the young african boy who was killed in a ritual in London, apparently part of some African ritual. From what I rememer his stomach had gold in it and his limbs were removed. You could say that was a pagan child sacrifice but lets face, most modern western pagans are more interested in being tuned into the natural world and working with nature, etc.

We could say that those christians in the Phillipines who get nailed to crosses a easter are following some satanic cult.
sure there are levels to this thing so low level freemasons and wiccans don't know that they are just the bottom layer of a giant satanic pyramid

Quote:
I think Crowley is a fascinating subject to discuss. Maybe we should have a thread on that?
why is it straying into areas that you'd like people not to discuss?

need to change the locus do you to protect the pagan revival agenda?

Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 PM   #36
JustMe418

Check this link out, children being sacrificed by fundy christians!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/child...n-7267353.html
Old 12-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #37
JustMe418

Quote:
sure there are levels to this thing so low level freemasons and wiccans don't know that they are just the bottom layer of a giant satanic pyramid

why is it straying into areas that you'd like people not to discuss?

need to change the locus do you to protect the pagan revival agenda?
Nah, I just though discussing Crowley here would go off on a massive tangent, far outside of this thread.

It seems to me that you think the christians are the guardians of this world and pagans are just deluded people under some dark spell.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #38
JustMe418

Another christian child sacrifice in London:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4098172.stm
Old 12-05-2017, 06:41 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Check this link out, children being sacrificed by fundy christians!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/child...n-7267353.html
the satanists who control the military and intelligence services are sacrificing people in their orchestrated conflicts all the time though aren't they?

and those are the people you want to go public with their religion?

Old 12-05-2017, 06:41 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Nah, I just though discussing Crowley here would go off on a massive tangent, far outside of this thread.

It seems to me that you think the christians are the guardians of this world and pagans are just deluded people under some dark spell.
i've never said that

you are just trying to frame the discussion in a way that you think will make you look good and me look bad