Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-11-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
erviewer

Default Remote Viewing the Future: War With Russia?

Hello all,

I have been doing some ARV style remote viewing in an attempt to answer some big questions. This one was about the possibility of the USA and Russia going to war within the next 14 months. Very interesting experiment. All caught on video here:

https://youtu.be/bFUmnSEjDno
erviewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Thumbs up

Hi, thanks for sharing.

I've had a quick skim through your video and will check it out fully when I've more time. Very interesting subject.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #3
erviewer

thank you, I hope you find it as interesting as I do. I currently have 160 videos up of my self remote viewing under completely blind conditions. These ARV videos have proven to be a true "down the rabbit hole" experience.
Old 24-11-2016, 02:42 PM   #4
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by erviewer View Post
thank you, I hope you find it as interesting as I do. I currently have 160 videos up of my self remote viewing under completely blind conditions. These ARV videos have proven to be a true "down the rabbit hole" experience.
We have a section of the forum where members can promote their work. It may be of interest to you.

https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #5
erviewer

that sounds interesting, I will check it out.
Old 24-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #6
wendypeace27

There are an infinite amount of timelines, of things that could or might not happen. Choices.

I think Russia, as in the Russian people, would make good allies for 3rd party-conservative Americans and states. Speaking of potential, America could still split in two -- or into many small factions of states with "similar interest".

Do to the fact that I would get punished with radiation every time I tried to learn Russian, id say there is something the Annunaki don't like about Russia or two. Its one of the few things I would get punished for, next to meditating/raising my vibration too high. In fact, they don't like independent/confident cultures that happen to love their humanity as well. Like off the top of my head, Japan is the only other example -- just in case you didn't know what Fukashima was about (they were being punished).

They don't like American 3rd partiers/conservatives b/c of the same reasons. People they aren't ever going to control.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 24-11-2016 at 06:03 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote