Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 31-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #21
hoarynodens
Inactive

i agree Alf. and Rot. If there was a devil that could grant great gifts we would have more boons in the world. The only devils are mankind. Other than in revelations, in Job satan was more like a Lawyer, and was testing the weakness of man for gods sake. god and the devil are one in the same.

I know just about as much about archons as i do reptilians, I dont know about either. My spirit companions are on par with the being called God. The sumerians talked of the gods as Omniscient(all-knowing), not omnipotent(all-powerful), and that is what most on the threads call Anunaki(the ones who dwell in Anu,heaven.) If you read about the sumerians, you find that the god that caused the flood rebelled against the others.I am getting off track. All I know is that Yahweh, Adonai, whatever names you want to call IT. is just a being that is very powerful. I defy this god, and show respect and honor for the other Gods, I do not rely upon them.

I'll get us back on track...we seem to have taken the back-road, since I was driving it is my fault, and I am sure it will incite the dogmatic to attack. So lets turn this Karma back on track...

A story to follow....
hoarynodens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 11:08 PM   #22
hoarynodens
Inactive

I was a teen and awoke to look out of my window, which was about 6 feet off the ground at the bottom edge. I saw what could only be described as a huge person running through the trees and onto the road and up the street covered in a white sheet. Thats what i thought it was at the time although noone could have moved so fast, and it scared me so bad, i hid in my covers the rest of the night.

The next day i looked out the window. there were the impressions of hand prints as if someone was looking in palms flat. If it was a human they would have to be at least 8 feet tall to have made the marks so high up on the window. Still scares me to think about it... and still can't explain it rationally.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:13 PM   #23
hoarynodens
Inactive

When my brother and I shared a room, I would awaken to hear someone typing on a keyboard, which was an IBM that used DOS in those days. My brother and I would hear something typing for just a few minutes. It happened for many years. Until i moved into my own room.

Also the bathroom door would creek open, the sound of someone using the bathroom , then nothing, no one came out. Since my parents were upstairs and since we peaked to see if anyone was down here with us, we knew there was no one. Scared the crap out of both of us for years.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #24
slaneysider

Around 15 years ago , I was coming back from a fishing trip one night , I was descending from a mountain lake in a very isolated area when I met a very small person , I would estimate the figure was no more than 500 cm tall , as I walked by this figure on the mountain path I said good night but it never answered , I walked 5 or 6 steps on and turned around and the figure had vanished into thin air. I still get shivers thinking about it.
slaneysider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:02 PM   #25
liltroofer
Inactive

Did you mean 500 mm?

Only 5 meters tall is a bit of a giant.

hoarynodens, some people have all the luck. If you're telling the truth then it sounds like you have some serious connection to the paranormal world. Congratulations, hope it doesn't annoy you, thank you for sharing your bizarre experiences!
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:44 AM   #26
slaneysider

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltroofer View Post
Did you mean 500 mm?

Only 5 meters tall is a bit of a giant.

hoarynodens, some people have all the luck. If you're telling the truth then it sounds like you have some serious connection to the paranormal world. Congratulations, hope it doesn't annoy you, thank you for sharing your bizarre experiences!
No sorry you are right it's mm ,in Europe the measurements are metric, in the states it's imperial , so you can give or take mm or inches , it's about 2 ft tall.
I can't copy or post , but this place is known for paranormal activity and sightings of religious figures,and is not far from where my grandmother used to live in Donegal, and where I spent most of my childhood growing up around the area.
The blessed virgin appeared to children there in 1938, and now it has become a shrine, I used to stay with my grandmother on my summer holidays there.
Look it up on google and you will see it, it is called kerrytown shrine co. Donegal.
slaneysider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #27
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarynodens View Post
I was a teen and awoke to look out of my window, which was about 6 feet off the ground at the bottom edge. I saw what could only be described as a huge person running through the trees and onto the road and up the street covered in a white sheet. Thats what i thought it was at the time although noone could have moved so fast, and it scared me so bad, i hid in my covers the rest of the night.

The next day i looked out the window. there were the impressions of hand prints as if someone was looking in palms flat. If it was a human they would have to be at least 8 feet tall to have made the marks so high up on the window. Still scares me to think about it... and still can't explain it rationally.
that so reminds me of bfg the film, have you seen it? maybe there is some truth to it...
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #28
hoarynodens
Inactive

Quote:
that so reminds me of bfg the film, have you seen it? maybe there is some truth to it...
I only read it to my kids about 2 years ago, but loved the book.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:54 PM   #29
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarynodens View Post
I only read it to my kids about 2 years ago, but loved the book.
the film is just as good.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:23 AM   #30
billybleach

Had some quite strange dreams staying at a hotel in Paris last year that was once a high class bordello in '20's. The wife was not amused. The owner was unsurprised.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:40 PM   #31
hibsboy69

I was 17 years old when the following happened to me :-

I was in my parents house (where I was living at the time) on my own watching TV. I heard a noise from upstairs - it was a hair dryer that had switched itself on.

When I got up to open the door of the room I was in the hair dryer went off. Then when I sat down it came back on again. This happened 3 times.

I was shit scared and ran out of the house. No explanation as to why this happened. A poltergeist I think...........really bizarre and something I will never forget!
hibsboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:51 PM   #32
sarahvhill88
Inactive

I was about four or five and my mum was in the bathroom preparing a bath. A demon with thin eyes and small sharp smiling teeth paralyzed me in my bedroom as I attempted to break free and crawl to the other side of the room and escape. I just about managed to, but I always had the sense as a kid that something or things were in my bedroom watching me. I was crawling very slowly, I could barely move. I put it out of my head and sort of hoped it was a bad dream but I know it was very real. Torn by Natalie Imbrulia was playing in the bathroom.
sarahvhill88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:56 AM   #33
timeart
Inactive

Cool thread
ive got a few ghost stories thats happened to me

the first one i remember as a child other than something playing with my hair or a weight on the end of my bed,
was aged about 8years old while sleeping my heart used to miss a beat and my body would jump and wake me up ,this happened quite a lot back them
,but i would just go back to sleep, but early one morning my heart jumped and i just sat bolt upright to see a woman apparition glide slowly out my room and through the airing cupboard door
,i guess now that she was family just checking on me but that when she touched me my heart would miss a beat , im 43year old now and remember this well to this day....
timeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:12 AM   #34
timeart
Inactive

The next story is more recent
I was a new age traveller about 15years ago living in a van with my dog
We was parked up in wiltshire ,and i was chilling out on a cold winters night at a 4000year old long barrow called west kennet
its was about one in morning when my dog became unsettled barking and growling into the darkness no one was there except us two ,so got a bit goofed and decieded to walk back to my van ,which was parked about a mile away at Silbury hill.
on the walk back which is farm land my staffy keep turning around ,like we were being followed. so i keep walking, when we reached the main road the A4 ,
my heart raced as i was charged from behind by some entity, i turned around quick and shined my torch ,but only mist was swirling , parrrpp moment
so got back to the van and later while in bed i had the sensation that somethink had put its arms though the side of the van
and i felt hands holding each side of my head..
the wierd thing is it felt carming as if i was being healed ,i feel asleep .
will stay with me forever that one

Last edited by timeart; 09-01-2015 at 04:20 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:33 AM   #35
timeart
Inactive

Question

And my last experience which was last year
I live just outside London nowdays
it was about mid-night i was cycling back home after visiting a friend of mine,
im into mountain bikes so do off road routes when i can
anyhow the route i use take me across a old RAF airfield suttens farm,which is a country park today ,been across there hundreds of times
this night i was riding the path as i went round a corner
standing there looking me straight in the eyes and its like it stepped back to let me pass
a complete apparition of WW1 or 2 pilot in full flying gear ,white face ,dark deep set eye ,moustache ,tilted cap, well i shit myself almost ,and pedalled my arse off to get away ,had the feeling he was running after me or he was intrested in my bike.
but for days later i kept seeing his face in my minds eye ,almost as if he had followed me home ,and either wanted to get in my body or to communicate with me,
im not that brave ,i tryed asking some questions in my mind , like why are you still over the airfield , which i got reply, because i like it there! my body felt buzzing like it wanted to get in so said no leave me ,and it sort of went ,
but i also sleep with the lights on every night....

Last edited by timeart; 09-01-2015 at 03:40 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #36
daveanderson
Inactive

Il share my first as it was the most challenging thing that has ever happend to me.

back in 2010 my relationship had ended for good ....i was unhappy and really down.
So i took a walk to a quiet relaxing place and just sat there for a few hours just observing my surrounding and out of no where i looked up to the sky and said if theres anyone out there pleas help me.

Later that night -Well it was early the next morning at 3.30 am
i remember waking up and looking to my window as it was really bright like headlights where shining through my bedroom then i heard/felt a strange weird static noise

and as i turned to look at the clock on my bedside table there stood 3 greys.
Ultimate fear took over.....i tried to scream for wait for it ....Mummy and daddy But they took away my voice so i tried to get up and slowly they took away my ability to move....i was laying in my bed watching these greys one came near me and touched my right leg thigh......then white light came back funny static noise and -POOF- aliens gone...

i sat up in bed looked at the clock it was 6 am-3 hours had passed in the blink of an eye....i could of sworn that the whole encounter lasted 30 seconds tops.

next morning i took a shower ---i had brusing all down my right leg and right side of my Wanger.

Thats what brought me to this forum.

many many strange things happen to me since that day.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:47 PM   #37
1zenith
Banned

Default 2 Children from 5D came to visit me in 2010.

I have a gadzillion of stories but to this day i LOVE this one that happened in 2010.

These two beings were non-physical human beings from the 5th dimension i have no doubt.

I didn't know about aliens in 4D and the 5D where non- physical human beings lived at the time. ALL i knew at that time was this realm and spirit realm.

Anyway i was ASKING my higher powers to give me my astral travel abilities back. Then next morning about 6am i leaned up outta bed with my eyes open, in a trance/dreamy state, and a little boy and girl ASTRAL TRAVELED to me in my bedroom. They were about 10-11 years old.

The little girl was spatting stuff off all playfully and joyfully 3 feet to the right of me.

I knew i was having an awesome experience so i told myself to concentrate on the boy who stood just inches away from me straight ahead.

He had short dark hair. He said "WE COME FROM WOODWILLOW".
They were the happiest more joyful kids ever.

I just knew they were NOT angels. I didn't learn of
the 5D till like 2 years later .
There is an area of 5D called SilverLegion. Well now i know there is an area
called WOODWILLOW.

I do NOT believe they were from the heaven realm aka spirits.

Even in Santa Clause movie they sort of insenuate human entities coming from a parallel universe (5D).
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:52 PM   #38
1zenith
Banned

Default Those are aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibsboy69 View Post
I was 17 years old when the following happened to me :-

I was in my parents house (where I was living at the time) on my own watching TV. I heard a noise from upstairs - it was a hair dryer that had switched itself on.

When I got up to open the door of the room I was in the hair dryer went off. Then when I sat down it came back on again. This happened 3 times.

I was shit scared and ran out of the house. No explanation as to why this happened. A poltergeist I think...........really bizarre and something I will never forget!
Those are aliens. They can recharge dead batteries and make a hand mixer go on like they did in my apartment . They CAN turn radios on. AND they can make washers go on EVEN when they aren't PLUGGED in.
ALL of that happened to me.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-01-2015 at 11:53 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:48 AM   #39
dbzmatt

I have a shadow person that won't leave me alone. It all started a couple years ago and it can take any form such as people that i know and for a while tricked me that it was that person that was doing this too me. I have tried to get more info on The Shadow People but not much is out there. I seem to know more than about them than anyone that has come forward. I don't know it all not by a long shot. If I ask him/her, I hope its a her b/c have had some weird experiences and hope its a chick LoL.

But seriously now I can feel it when it comes in contact with me and don't know what it is. Also when i use my mind to picture people I think it controls my sight and I see those people and they are most always making menacing movements or i am not sure how to explain it. I do not hear voices just see them and it will act out my thoughts, such as if i think of riding a horse it will turn into a figure riding a horse.

At times it can be fun but most of the time it freaks me out. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia but I am just a normal guy. Other people have mentioned that they have seen shadow people but only during rare times when they have not slept in a while but I see it all the time. It seems to be only one thing not multiples of them so maybe it is lonely. Also i have considered that it does not understand human emotions which would explain why it is so mean to me and shows me bad experiences more than happy ones if ever a happy experience from the past.

Last edited by dbzmatt; 12-01-2015 at 06:48 AM.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #40
missjm
Inactive

I have a doppelganger.

When I was 17 years old, I was confined in a hospital because of pneumonia. The next day (Monday) was the first day of sports week. And every first day, a fun run is tradition which starts at 4am. After the run, one my professors saw "Me" smiling and waving at her. And later, she found out where I actually was, which was in the hospital. My friend then told me about this when she came to visit me.

A few weeks later, another professor came to praise me on my being good at sports. She told she'd seen me play basketball and when I asked her when that happened, she replied a week before sports fest. I then told her that the week before sports fest I was in another city, doing a hospital internship (as I was a nursing student then). She didn't believe me and then I told her the same thing happened to another professor a week later. She was very shocked too.

I researched about doppelgangers and the results were frightening. I don't wish to relive those days, and I don't wish to meet my doppelganger. And I was told, those things happened to me (including having pneumonia) because when I was away (when I had that internship) I was playing around our dorm, which was said to be haunted. I was pretending to be sadako (The Ring movie). And a few days later, I got sick.

**This isn't my first experience though. When I was about 11, a cousin of mine saw me looking myself in the mirror. She didn't talk to me but she just passed by. Then she turned right headed towards the kitchen and there she saw me again, grabbing food in the fridge.
Now: guess which I was?

Last edited by missjm; 31-01-2015 at 01:49 PM.
missjm is offline   Reply With Quote